Wizard of Oz?

Chris Kunferman

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98

Select a voice type:

Man Woman Child Ridiculous Insect Coffee Drinker Big Man Raspy

Type something here then click on Synthesize to hear it out loud!Click here to specify that you don't mind bad words!

GollumTMBG

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
>The Dark Side of the moon album basically all the songs transitioned
>together ****Just like Pretty Hate Machine*******

I heard that The Downward Spiral was based on The Wall. I don't know if you
care, or if it's true, but it's what I heard.

Spooky 100

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
>I heard that The Downward Spiral was based on The Wall. I don't know if you
>care, or if it's true, but it's what I heard.

It's a "dark concept album" that thematically shares some ideas with The Wall,
but it's not based on it.

PTD125

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
>The Dark Side of the moon album basically all the songs transitioned
>together
****Just like Pretty Hate Machine*******

Are you saying that Pretty Hate Machine is transitioned with something? I
would love to hear about it.

Chris Kunferman

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98

RaumKatze2

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
>So my Question is, (shoot me if I'm wrong) is there amovie out there
>that maybe Trent decided to do his album to, and if so tell me so I can
>try it, because the PF-WOO was pretty damn awesome, and if my favorite
>band in the whole wide world did something similar, I'll be the happiest
>man alive!!!!!!

You can play any music with any movie or tv show, and there are bound to be
syncronicities with lyrics, dynamics, rhythm, and other stuff. Experiment with
different albums and movies, and see what works. It can be a lot of fun.

Aaron Ackerson
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Marina/6593
"I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the Hell am I doing here? I don't
belong here."
-Radiohead, 'Creep'

Jason Prime

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
RaumKatze2 wrote:
> You can play any music with any movie or tv show, and there are bound to be
> syncronicities with lyrics, dynamics, rhythm, and other stuff. Experiment with
> different albums and movies, and see what works. It can be a lot of fun.

Dr. Dre playing to MSNBC is always good for a laugh.

Jason
np: 16Volt - supercoolnothing - "moutheater"

DJ OKFM - clearly a mistake

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
check this out, Mother's Little Helper <val...@stoned.com> said:
> : You can play any music with any movie or tv show, and there are bound to be

> : syncronicities with lyrics, dynamics, rhythm, and other stuff.
>
> One of the scariest exqamples of this was one day in 1995
> when we noticed that Sesame Street was *perfectly* synched
> with the Sir Mix-a-Lot album we were listening to...it was
> scary.

and there were no drugs involved in this scenario at all? ;P

DJ
--
|Rev. Damin J. Toell - djo...@teknowhore.com |
|http://www.teknowhore.com/dj - my personal page |

Woody Hanscom

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
In article <6rl9d0$fvo$1...@news.doit.wisc.edu>, Mother's Little Helper
<val...@stoned.com> wrote:

>RaumKatze2 <raumk...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>: You can play any music with any movie or tv show, and there are bound to be
>: syncronicities with lyrics, dynamics, rhythm, and other stuff.
>
>One of the scariest exqamples of this was one day in 1995
>when we noticed that Sesame Street was *perfectly* synched
>with the Sir Mix-a-Lot album we were listening to...it was
>scary.

One of the funniest I've seen was watching Disney's "Sleeping Beauty" in
fast forward while listening to nin's broken album. Fit way too
well...funny as shit, too.

--
Woody Hanscom / DJ Woody - Techno/TripHop/Alternative DJ
for the Anchorage scene, now available for parties and more:

TT PARTNERSHIP

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
Tell me, what fitted?

~Mike