NIN set list

MR. SELF DESTRUCT

Apr 25, 1994, 1:33:14 PM4/25/94

I am going to see NIN this Wednesday in Los Angeles. To all of you out there
who have seen them already on this current tour, what is the set list that
trent and co. play? I just want to know what to expect...

Thanks a bunch
--------
Lawton Chiu A.K.A. Lotto
email: lg...@csupomona.edu

pat...@fornext.com

Apr 25, 1994, 2:52:36 PM4/25/94

IL>I am going to see NIN this Wednesday in Los Angeles. To all of you out ther
IL>who have seen them already on this current tour, what is the set list that
IL>trent and co. play? I just want to know what to expect...

I take it you are going to see him at the Palace? Anyway, I saw NIN in
early march, they did a "secret" show at a club that I frequent in
Hollywood. This experience made me not think so favorably of trent, or
who ever put this show on. I waited outside for 5 hours for tickets
(they only let 250 in I think), and they didn't let the people in 'till
about 8. The set was supposed to go on at 10, but they didn't go on
'till firickin 11:30 or so. Also when everyone was waiting (most people
were on the floor, standing up of course) they kept showing the NIN in
the box logo from a projector, and when they did that, everyone thought
they were coming on. They did this about 4 times. And after all this,
when they finally went on, they played about a 45 minute set. Bastard.
They opened with Terrible Lie, (i dont remember all the songs), they
played head like a hole, march of the pigs, wish, pinion was played
right before they went on, it was a pretty hot version, it was all
streched out, kind hip. Anyway, it seemed to revolve around pretty hate
machine. He did about 3 songs off of downward spiral, and frankly i
thought they sucked. Heh but the show was good for the most part. The
wait was hell.

Speaking of which, if there are any NIN hardcore freaks, I've got some
yellow "WARNING" tape i ripped off their equiptment. If you want it,
i'll trade ya for something!

- Patrick

- Sent Via 4Next GT BBS (fornext.com)