Repost for the benefit of those who missed it the first time - Idiot John Lucas

Tattoo Vampire

Sep 9, 2004, 9:08:25 AM9/9/04
John Lucas, the computer guru of ammj, not only doesn't know jack about
newsreaders and Usenet, he's also a liar:

> Idiot nobody disputed that. That's why I said amount of headers, fool, not
> file size.

But this is what his original post said:

"In Bruce Springsteen's newsgroup, alt.music.bruce-springsteen, I saw
majority of posts with audio files being posted of performances which as
usual take up much room because of large file sizes (well depending on the
type of newsreader you got at least)."

Volfie

Sep 9, 2004, 9:40:01 AM9/9/04

"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.machine> wrote in message

Apparently he's a Google guru, too. <cough>

Giselle ("archived? what's archived?")

John Lucas

Sep 9, 2004, 10:56:59 AM9/9/04
You are stupid boy.

Let me see if I explain to an unworthy fool.

Little Tattoo? When audio files are posted they run into MB (Megabytes)
instead of the usual few little KB Kilobytes that text messages take up.

BECAUSE of this some newsreaders like say Outlook Express's one for instance
will break the singular file into multiple parts because of a single file
size limit.

If an audio file was 3.5 MB newsreaders of that kind usually don't let the
file be posted singular as 3.5 MB.
They BREAK em' up into parts usually not exceeding 1MB.

So say you have a file named TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 & it runs 2.9 MB...
Newsreaders like Outlook's will do this to the singular file.
TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 (1/20) 303KB
TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 (2/20) 303KB
TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 (3/20) 303KB
TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 (4/20) 303KB
And so on & on & so forth.

THEN to play the file you select ALL parts & then combine & decode to
restore them into their original singular format.

OTHER newsreaders may not do that & may just indeed post
TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 2.9MB as its original self whole.
Like say ForteAgent's.

This is why I said "take up much room (depending on the newsreader you
got)". That doesn't mean, reading comprehension flunkout, that I'm talking
about the file sizes. I'm talking about the amount of space on your screen
taken up by the multiple headers some newsreaders post a single file to.

In a series of related posts they brackets like these [1/4] to show how many
are in a series. That's a different story.
That's why parenthesis are used to denote broken parts of a single file. Not
multiple posts of a set series.

So you would see a posts like:
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [1/4] TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3" 2.9MB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [2/4] RedneckTunes.mp3" 3.2MB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [3/4] SkynrdForDynnr.mp3" 3.7MB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [4/4] OldmanRock.mp3" 3.5MB

In an newsreader that operates like Outlook Express those 4 files of a
series would be automatically broken down in parts like this:

"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [1/4] TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 (1/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [1/4] TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 (2/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [1/4] TattooHillbillyMusic.mp3 (3/8)" 303KB
.....etc.
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [2/4] RedneckTunes.mp3 (1/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [2/4] RedneckTunes.mp3 (2/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [2/4] RedneckTunes.mp3 (3/8)" 303KB
.....etc.
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [3/4] SkynrdForDynnr.mp3 (1/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [3/4] SkynrdForDynnr.mp3 (2/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [3/4] SkynrdForDynnr.mp3 (3/8)" 303KB
.....etc.
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [4/4] OldmanRock.mp3 (1/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [4/4] OldmanRock.mp3 (2/8)" 303KB
"Tattoo Tattoo De Plane De Plane [4/4] OldmanRock.mp3 (3/8)" 303KB

And BECAUSE of this you'll have a lot of headers taking up VISUAL space on
the screen which would make it hard to see the regular text messages that
may have been caught in between which is why I mentioned it.
But it all depended on what newsreader you got which i why i said that in
parenthesis.

Because other ones would just post the single file whole not in parts which
would take up MUCH less VISUAL space.

Now see what happens when your unhealthy thirst for attention gets you
embarrassed for looking a fool?
I know your life is empty pal but you need to get help for your OCD behavior
& general schizophrenia.
Using forums like this is not a healthy way to deal with your illnesses.
Seek better outlets, neglected man.
Seriously.

John Lucas

"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.machine> wrote in message

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 9, 2004, 11:41:32 AM9/9/04

"John Lucas" <john...@coastalnow.net> wrote in message
> You are stupid boy.

Boy!? Are you taking lessons from Pam?

> BECAUSE of this some newsreaders like say Outlook Express's one for
> instance
> will break the singular file into multiple parts because of a single file
> size limit.

Not so. The poster breaks them up. Dumbass!

John Lucas

Sep 9, 2004, 12:25:42 PM9/9/04
Wrong.
This is why one post in one newsreader reads with multiple headers for a
single file while going to another one shows it singular as intended.

Try again kid.

John Lucas

"Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson" <SpikeJackso...@yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:MQ_%c.14068$Vl5....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 9, 2004, 1:05:59 PM9/9/04

> Wrong.
> This is why one post in one newsreader reads with multiple headers for a
> single file while going to another one shows it singular as intended.
>
> Try again kid.
>
> John Lucas

Try a different news reader and you will get the same results.

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 2:13:36 AM9/10/04
Hahaha. Bluff all you want kid.

Why do you think the Combine & Decode function is even on Outlook in the
first place brightboy?

(another post to sharpen my knives of displaying airtight logic & fact while
displaying the haters' general lack of ability in the areas of reading
comprehension & sense of time/placement which leads them to so many bogus
conclusions on the MJ case)

John Lucas

> John Lucas wrote:
>
> > Wrong.
> > This is why one post in one newsreader reads with multiple headers for a
> > single file while going to another one shows it singular as intended.
>

> Wrong again.

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 2:14:43 AM9/10/04
Obviously you don't if you come out here with that slobber.

John Lucas

"T." <secre...@neverland.ranch> wrote in message
> "John Lucas" <john...@coastalnow.net> wrote:
>
> >Then you should know better then.
> >
> >John Lucas
>
> I do. I wonder what has you all mixed up.

Peter J Ross

Sep 10, 2004, 3:28:17 AM9/10/04
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 02:13:36 -0400, John Lucas wrote:

> Hahaha. Bluff all you want kid.
>
> Why do you think the Combine & Decode function is even on Outlook in the
> first place brightboy?

Because there's more than one file downloaded from the server to be
combined, you unutterably clueless twit. That's what the word
"combine" means.

Do you even know what a "file" is? You've already demonstrated in
another thread that you can't tell the difference between four
separate plain-text Usenet posts and a single post with a binary
attachment, so you probably don't.

And btw, you're using OE, not Outlook. Do you even know the
difference?

> (another post to sharpen my knives of displaying airtight logic & fact while
> displaying the haters' general lack of ability in the areas of reading
> comprehension & sense of time/placement which leads them to so many bogus
> conclusions on the MJ case)

*phew!* I reset the irony meter just in time!

Here are the four posts of mine that turned you into a gibbering
idiot:

| From: Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
| Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson
| Subject: John Lucas.mp3 [0/3]
| Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:44:23 GMT
|
| Just testing to see if the post is broken up the way you say it is.
|
| --
| PJR :-)
| alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:
| http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/
|
| (Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

| From: Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
| Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson
| Subject: John Lucas.mp3 [1/3]
| Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:44:59 GMT
|
| John Lucas...
|
| --
| PJR :-)
| alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:
| http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/
|
| (Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

| From: Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
| Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson
| Subject: John Lucas.mp3 [2/3]
| Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:45:19 GMT
|
| ...is a...
|
| --
| PJR :-)
| alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:
| http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/
|
| (Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

| From: Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
| Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson
| Subject: John Lucas.mp3 [3/3]
| Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:45:38 GMT
|
| ...moron.
|
| --
| PJR :-)
| alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:
| http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/
|
| (Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

And here's your *brilliant* top-posted response to prove that the
content of those posts was the truth:

| From: "John Lucas" <john...@coastalnow.net>
| Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson
| Subject: Re: John Lucas.mp3 [0/3]
| Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:47:59 -0400
|
| Idiot. You're gonna have to have file sizes much bigger than 1KB to see that
| like I told you.
|
| Think MB's clown.
|
| Besides brackets are for series not parts.
| Whoopsy!
|
| Sad fool.
|
| John Lucas
|
| "Peter J Ross" <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in message
| > Just testing to see if the post is broken up the way you say it is.
| >
| > --
| > PJR :-)
| > alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:
| > http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/
| >
| > (Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

Just in case any of the "parts" didn't reach your server, let me
repeat the text:

JOHN LUCAS

IS A

MORON.

HTH.

--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

T.

Sep 10, 2004, 4:25:10 AM9/10/04
"John Lucas" <john...@coastalnow.net> wrote:

>Obviously you don't if you come out here with that slobber.
>
>John Lucas

Obviously I know more about it than you do.

2nz

Sep 10, 2004, 4:58:16 AM9/10/04
>Subject: Re: Repost for the benefit of those who missed it the first time -
>Idiot John Lucas
>From: "T." secre...@neverland.ranch
>Date: 9/9/04 4:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time

>On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:25:42 -0400, John Lucas wrote:
>
>> Wrong.
>> This is why one post in one newsreader reads with multiple headers for a
>> single file while going to another one shows it singular as intended.
>>
>> Try again kid.
>>
>> John Lucas
>
>Spike was right, nubie.

Hey, he still insists on top posting.
Go figure.

>> "Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson" <SpikeJackso...@yahoo.com> wrote
>> in message news:MQ_%c.14068$Vl5....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>>>

>>> "John Lucas" <john...@coastalnow.net> wrote in message

>>> Boy!? Are you taking lessons from Pam?

>> file
>>>
>>> Not so. The poster breaks them up. Dumbass!

What A Friend We Have In Cheeses.

2nz

Sep 10, 2004, 4:59:56 AM9/10/04
>Subject: Re: Repost for the benefit of those who missed it the first time -
>Idiot John Lucas
>From: "T." secre...@neverland.ranch
>Date: 9/9/04 6:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time
>
>On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:29:56 -0400, John Lucas wrote:
>
>> Actually he wasn't.
>> Take a trip to a binaries group one of these days won't you?
>>
>> John Lucas
>
>I was in the binary groups while you were still sucking on your mommas
>teats.

You mean while they were on the couch watching wrestling?

Daedalus

Sep 10, 2004, 7:53:53 AM9/10/04

CASE CLOSED!

fhofpervor...

Jade

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 10, 2004, 9:20:08 AM9/10/04

"2nz" <tun...@aol.compost> wrote in message

She probably left him on the couch sucking a nightstick one too many
times...

Tattoo Vampire

Sep 10, 2004, 9:28:50 AM9/10/04
John Lucas wrote:

> Why do you think the Combine & Decode function is even on Outlook in the
> first place brightboy?

You have no idea why this exposes you for the clueless n00b you are, do you?

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 11:28:41 AM9/10/04
Taken from the Windows Outlook Express help index.
****************************
"Combine and Decode command"
To combine multipart messages

Sometimes, when a large message (one that contains pictures, audio files, or
other large objects) is sent in e-mail or posted to a newsgroup, it is
broken into smaller files and displayed as several messages. You can combine
the messages to recreate the original message and display it in Outlook
Express.

Select all of the messages that are part of the original message (each part
will usually have a number).
On the Message menu, click Combine and Decode.
If needed, reorder the parts in the correct sequence.
Note

After you combine and decode the message, it is displayed in a separate
window. The message will continue to be displayed in the message list as
several smaller messages. To save the recreated message, on the File menu,
click Save As.
***************************

Is Tattoo's sad desire to 1-up someone he can't compete with making him
unable to see his errant folly?
How long can he bluff? And has he already learned about his error &
foolishness but is too weak to admit it for fear of his pride being stripped
away?

John Lucas

"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.machine> wrote in message

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 11:41:17 AM9/10/04
Some more shutup food.

From the site (about the newsreader Agent):
http://www.alwaysfreeware.co.uk/newsreaders.html

Pay attention children...

Agent makes it easy to download binary files such as music, pictures, movies
and program files. Many of these binaries are so large they are posted as
multiple messages. It is common to see alt.binaries.multimedia files posted
across 20 or more messages.
************************************
Agent hides this complexity by representing the binary as a single posting
and automatically combines the parts for you on download.
************************************
Furthermore, you can easily launch the binary from within the Agent and view
it with your favorite viewer.
For the first time, Agent and Free Agent are combined in a single binary.
You can try Agent free for 30 days. Then, at the end of the trial period,
you can either:-
Purchase an Agent license from our on-line order form, or
Revert back to Free Agent with the press of a button

I think that's the end of that little fake discussion.

John Lucas

"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.machine> wrote in message

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 11:45:29 AM9/10/04
Wait one more.

Kibbles & Bits for the yapping mutts.

From the Outlook Express help index:
*******************
"To send large messages

Many e-mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive
and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including
all attached files.

With Outlook Express, you can send large messages or files to e-mail and
news servers that have size limits, by breaking the messages into smaller
ones. When the group of messages is received, the e-mail program combines
them into one message.

On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.
On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages larger than x KB check
box and then enter the maximum file size the server will allow.
******************

Before the 3rd grade F-students misread AGAIN this is talking about
configuring a system to do stuff automattically. Once the setting is set
then the process follows automatically. Usually you don't have to move it
anyway as it is mostly defaulted from the beginning anyhow.

John Lucas

"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.machine> wrote in message

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 12:06:45 PM9/10/04
Ah he does does he? Hm hm hm.

Here's some motor oil for his radiator right here:

First pouring:

From the Outlook Express help index:
*******************
"To send large messages

Many e-mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive
and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including
all attached files.

With Outlook Express, you can send large messages or files to e-mail and
news servers that have size limits, by breaking the messages into smaller
ones. When the group of messages is received, the e-mail program combines
them into one message.

On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.
On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages larger than x KB check
box and then enter the maximum file size the server will allow.
******************

Second pouring:

[...]

Third pouring:

From the site (about the newsreader Agent):

****************

[...]

All of this pointless discussion they called themselves artificing was just
a simple exercise for me to display reasoning ability, my ableness to
comprehend, to follow a conversation, the abilitude to show inarguable facts
in the face of bluffery. It was also for a simple display of the foolish to
show their lack of comprehension, logic, reason, ability to follow a
conversation, futile attempts to bluff & bully when they're obviously shown
to be in the wrong.

Just a parallel of exactly what goes on with their assessments of Michael
Jackson & the Michael Jackson case.
It is no wonder they stay on the wrong side of the moon all the time once
you see what has been displayed here.

John Lucas

"T." <secre...@neverland.ranch> wrote in message

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 12:13:21 PM9/10/04
To embarrass a poor misguided fool...

Morton's Iodized for a sad slug:

First serving:
NOTE: This first one is speaking of setting a setting in the options to do

stuff automattically. Once the setting is set
then the process follows automatically. Usually you don't have to move it

anyway as it is mostly defaulted from the beginning anyhow. Just to keep
fools from getting further off track.

From the Outlook Express help index:
*******************
"To send large messages

Many e-mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive
and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including
all attached files.

With Outlook Express, you can send large messages or files to e-mail and
news servers that have size limits, by breaking the messages into smaller
ones. When the group of messages is received, the e-mail program combines
them into one message.

On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.
On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages larger than x KB check
box and then enter the maximum file size the server will allow.
******************

Second serving:

[...]

Third serving:

From the site (about the newsreader Agent):
[...]

Why did I pour the salt on the poor slug like that? That wasn't right! That
wasn't fair!

John Lucas

"Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson" <SpikeJackso...@yahoo.com> wrote

in message news:X300d.14103$Wv5....@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 12:39:25 PM9/10/04
Don't try to call your bluffing my squirming. I don't squirm I squash. You
on the other hand keep trying to act like you got 4 of a kind when you just
got a potpourri of nothing. Can't make big bets on that.
There was no conflict in my words outside of your deluded imagination.

Yep you're old alright. And it shows. That would explain the confused
befuddlement.

Let a young buck remind an old bloodshoteyed hound on how it really goes.

A stake to drive in the poor vampire's shriveled heart:

First hammering:

NOTE: This first one is speaking of setting a setting in the options to do
stuff automattically. Once the setting is set
then the process follows automatically. Usually you don't have to move it
anyway as it is mostly defaulted from the beginning anyhow. Just to keep
fools from getting further off track.

From the Outlook Express help index:
*******************
"To send large messages

Many e-mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive
and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including
all attached files.

With Outlook Express, you can send large messages or files to e-mail and
news servers that have size limits, by breaking the messages into smaller
ones. When the group of messages is received, the e-mail program combines
them into one message.

On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.
On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages larger than x KB check
box and then enter the maximum file size the server will allow.
******************

Second hammering:

[...]

Third hammering:

From the site (about the newsreader Agent):
[...]

Rest In Peace, vampire of the tortured soul.

John Lucas

> John Lucas wrote:
>
> > I am a stupid boy.
>
> Yes, you are, but you were smart enough to attempt to squirm out of what
you
> said originally. And that latest pile of steaming horseshit you just left
> behind doesn't obscure that fact.
>
> I don't need a n00b like you to explain to me how a newsreader works or
what
> a multipart binary is. I've been on Usenet since before you dropped out of
> middle skewl to become a sekuritee gard.

T.

Sep 10, 2004, 3:11:16 PM9/10/04
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:06:45 -0400, John Lucas wrote:

> All of this pointless discussion they called themselves artificing was just
> a simple exercise for me to display reasoning ability, my ableness to
> comprehend, to follow a conversation, the abilitude to show inarguable facts
> in the face of bluffery.

All kidding aside, you are a backwoods goober. Go back and read your
second (I think) post in this thread where you clearly demonstrate your
ignorance about all things Usenet.

Next lesson: Find out what yEnc is and report back, oh clueless one.

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 3:50:15 PM9/10/04
yEnc has nothing to do with this as files set in yEnc format do the same
thing like I described if a certain size.
They get broken up into parts on some newsreaders & others they don't as has
been quantified for your perusal just moments ago.

You lost, boy.
Put your band-aids on & make sure not to scrape your knee again.

John Lucas

"T." <secre...@neverland.ranch> wrote in message

T.

Sep 10, 2004, 5:01:41 PM9/10/04
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:50:15 -0400, John Lucas wrote:

> yEnc has nothing to do with this

Never said it did. Still, you can't explain how/why yEnc works without
copying it from some webpage or Usenet post.

> They get broken up into parts on some newsreaders & others they don't

What has that got to do with your first post? Nothing.

MYopinion

Sep 9, 2004, 2:46:12 PM9/9/04
John,

LOL!I am laughing so hard at your REPOST that I am actually crying. Man,
you are too,too funny. I have said it more than once, you NEED to warn
people before you do a post like this.

pam

T.

Sep 9, 2004, 3:01:42 PM9/9/04
On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:46:12 -0500, MYopinion wrote:

> I am actually crying

If you want us to stop kicking your butt, just say so.

Sarina

Sep 9, 2004, 6:08:18 PM9/9/04
On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:46:12 -0500, Pame...@webtv.net (MYopinion)
wrote:

I thought you liked John! Why are you laughing at his stupidity?

(Don't know what he wrote, but if he wrote it, it was painfully low IQ
material.)

Roofshadow "Courthouse Bozopalooza" Jackson

Sep 9, 2004, 6:09:41 PM9/9/04

X-Posted to AUK

MYopinion wrote:

> John,
>
> LOL!I am laughing so hard at your REPOST that I am actually crying.

I'm sure you spend a LOT of time crying in front of your WebTv.

Man,
> you are too,too funny. I have said it more than once, you NEED to warn
> people before you do a post like this.

And the meltdown continues...

T.

Sep 9, 2004, 6:14:27 PM9/9/04
On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:09:41 -0400, Roofshadow "Courthouse Bozopalooza"
Jackson wrote:

> X-Posted to AUK
>
> MYopinion wrote:
>
>> John,
>>
>> LOL!I am laughing so hard at your REPOST that I am actually crying.
>
> I'm sure you spend a LOT of time crying in front of your WebTv.

That would explain the foot-high layer of snot rags that decorate her
trailer.

2nz

Sep 9, 2004, 8:46:43 PM9/9/04
>Subject: Re: Repost for the benefit of those who missed it the first time -
>From: Pame...@webtv.net (MYopinion)
>Date: 9/9/04 12:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time
Why? So you can get some napkins to catch the drool?

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 8:08:30 PM9/10/04
A wanna-be Nat. Keep working at it.
The theme of this ridiculous thread is knocking back all of you all's
ignorant attention-hungry artificial arguments.
You talk about yEnc just now & I steer you right back to the original
argument which you have already lost also tying in your feeble attempt to
off-ramp your embarrassment.

I hope this shows you in quantified detail why you guys have no effect in
confusing me on issues. Why you can never pull your bluffs on me. On MJ or
anything. This is mainly why I took up this silly false debate. Just to show
you step by step how weak you are in debating a matter. It was a little
exercise in fun. Well as fun as talking with a bunch of simps on a newsboard
can get anyway...

So this is what they mean when they say strawman arguments.
Guess the address on my mail reads reads B.B. Wolf., 123 BlowHouseDown Lane,
Huffenpuffen, USA 24680.

John Lucas

"T." <secre...@neverland.ranch> wrote in message

Peter J Ross

Sep 10, 2004, 10:35:32 PM9/10/04
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:13:21 -0400, John Lucas wrote:

> To embarrass a poor misguided fool...
>
> Morton's Iodized for a sad slug:
>
> First serving:
> NOTE: This first one is speaking of setting a setting in the options to do
> stuff automattically.

<SNIP>

This is at least the eighth time I've seen the same screed from you
today, Johnboy. Have you been replaced by a bot? If so, your script's
b0rked.

Tattoo Vampire

Sep 10, 2004, 11:13:56 PM9/10/04
John Lucas wrote:

> They get broken up into parts on some newsreaders & others they don't

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.

Sep 10, 2004, 11:35:38 PM9/10/04
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.machine> wrote:

Notice how he backpedaled?

John Lucas

Sep 10, 2004, 11:58:26 PM9/10/04
He backpedaled??? Boy you can bluff your ass off can't you?

Well for anybody with sense they have seen how you all have been embarrassed
on this thread trying to make a fake argument.

You would never win the debate team with your current skills. Because bluffs
don't play well in debates. You gotta know what you're talking about to win
those.

John Lucas

"T." <secre...@neverland.ranch> wrote in message

John Lucas

Sep 11, 2004, 12:31:41 AM9/11/04
I was inspired when I came up with the .mp3 names for Tattoo.
Would you believe the insanity of these types of folks?
Have you read this entire thread yet??

All of this ridiculousness came from my repost about the OTHER music
newsgroups' behavior compared to this one.
The reading flunkout Hell Toupee sees one line in it not even really about
the what the meat of the message is about & predictably tries to start up a
fake argument.

I shoot him down quickly & then here come these others. Knowing they were
trying to bait me in what has been called a "strawman argument" by some I
took up the opportunity to sharpen my knives of reasoning & logic to make
them look like the fools they were. Post after post I shoot down their
stupid bluffing arguments & comebacks.
Then I put the dagger in their heart quantifying everything I proved which
they had tried to fruitlessly argue.

Knowing they had long been beat they resort to their usual gang up bluff &
bully tactics trying to look right.
It was a fun exercise I'll admit.

Why do these guys insist on pulling these lame schemes Pam?
I guess that is what you have to do when you don't have the tools to
compete.

John Lucas

"MYopinion" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message

2nz

Sep 11, 2004, 1:11:36 AM9/11/04
>Subject: Re: Repost for the benefit of those who missed it the first time -
>Idiot John Lucas
>From: T. secre...@neverland.ranch
>Date: 9/10/04 9:35 PM Mountain Daylight Time
Right into a cake.

Peter J Ross

Sep 11, 2004, 12:56:30 AM9/11/04

"Changing the subject" is a better way of putting it.

To summarise: When asked to explain how files could be different sizes
depending on which newsreader you used to view them, Lucas started
gibbering about the ways in which different news clients split files
for posting.

What a cowardly little weasel he is!

Message has been deleted

2nz

Sep 11, 2004, 2:16:27 AM9/11/04
>Subject: Re: Repost for the benefit of those who missed it the first time -
>Idiot John Lucas
>From: "John Lucas" john...@coastalnow.net
>Date: 9/10/04 9:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time

>He backpedaled??? Boy you can bluff your ass off can't you?
>
>Well for anybody with sense they have seen how you all have been embarrassed
>on this thread trying to make a fake argument.
>
>You would never win the debate team with your current skills. Because bluffs
>don't play well in debates. You gotta know what you're talking about to win
>those.

Game over, Poindexter.

Peter J Ross

Sep 11, 2004, 2:54:17 AM9/11/04
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:31:41 -0400, John Lucas wrote:

> I was inspired when I came up with the .mp3 names for Tattoo.

I'm not sure I've *ever* seen anybody on Usenet with a higher opinion
of himself than you have, or with less justification.

> Would you believe the insanity of these types of folks? Have you
> read this entire thread yet??

I certainly recommend this entire thread to anybody who might think
Pammy is the only entertaining kook in AMM-J.

> All of this ridiculousness came from my repost about the OTHER music
> newsgroups' behavior compared to this one.

The comparison was hilarious, since the simple, obvious and true
explanation of the differences between the various newsgroups was the
one that you can never mention - that Wacko is notorious for being a
paedophile and the subjects of the other groups aren't.

> The reading flunkout Hell Toupee sees one line in it not even really
> about the what the meat of the message is about & predictably tries
> to start up a fake argument.

The "meat of the message" had already been butchered, tenderised,
cooked, eaten, digested and handed back to you in the approximate
shape of a large cigar by that time.

> I shoot him down quickly & then here come these others. Knowing they
> were trying to bait me in what has been called a "strawman
> argument" by some

By soc.men, for instance. Demonstrating that what they've said is
wrong is always either a "strawman argument" or a "non sequitur".

> I took up the opportunity to sharpen my knives of reasoning & logic

Translation: "I took up my box of crayons and tried to draw a house
with a tree beside it, but it came out looking more like a brainless
twerp babbling about how clever he thinks he is."

> to make them look like the fools they were. Post after post I shoot
> down their stupid bluffing arguments & comebacks. Then I put the
> dagger in their heart quantifying everything I proved which they
> had tried to fruitlessly argue.
>
> Knowing they had long been beat they resort to their usual gang up
> bluff & bully tactics trying to look right.

"Their lies are again reftued." - Joseph Bartlo

> It was a fun exercise I'll admit.

Translation: "I *really* want a Custer nomination."

> Why do these guys insist on pulling these lame schemes Pam? I guess
> that is what you have to do when you don't have the tools to
> compete.

Thanks for the laugh.

> John Lucas
>
> "MYopinion" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> John,
>>
>> LOL!I am laughing so hard at your REPOST that I am actually
>> crying. Man, you are too,too funny. I have said it more than once,
>> you NEED to warn people before you do a post like this.

Heh. I actually agree with Pammy!

yyyiiinnnggg

Sep 11, 2004, 5:55:31 AM9/11/04

"Peter J Ross" <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in message

don't let peter manipulate. remember he's the widest arse even jacko would
fist in.

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:16:12 AM9/11/04

> To embarrass a poor misguided fool...
>
> Morton's Iodized for a sad slug:
>
> First serving:
> NOTE: This first one is speaking of setting a setting in the options to do
> stuff automattically. Once the setting is set
> then the process follows automatically. Usually you don't have to move it
> anyway as it is mostly defaulted from the beginning anyhow. Just to keep
> fools from getting further off track.

You said: "...Little Tattoo? When audio files are posted they run into MB
(Megabytes)
instead of the usual few little KB Kilobytes that text messages take up.

BECAUSE of this some newsreaders like say Outlook Express's one for instance
will break the singular file into multiple parts because of a single file
size limit.

If an audio file was 3.5 MB newsreaders of that kind usually don't let the
file be posted singular as 3.5 MB.
They BREAK em' up into parts usually not exceeding 1MB."

Outlook Express has an OPTION on it where you can break up files. However,
you do not have to break up files. Your quote from above stated it broke up
large files period... There is no size limit except for what the news server
limits.

A news reader will let you post any size file you want. It is the news
server which limits the size. You were wrong. Be a man and admit it you
pussy.

FUI, any file over 16 kb can be broken up by Outlook Express. It is an
optional setting, not an automatic setting.

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:46:37 AM9/11/04

> Ah he does does he? Hm hm hm.
>
> Here's some motor oil for his radiator right here:
>
> First pouring:
> From the Outlook Express help index:
> *******************

You said: "...Little Tattoo? When audio files are posted they run into MB

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:47:43 AM9/11/04

> yEnc has nothing to do with this as files set in yEnc format do the same
> thing like I described if a certain size.
> They get broken up into parts on some newsreaders & others they don't as
> has
> been quantified for your perusal just moments ago.

Wow...about 4 hours using a search engine and you could reply. How
impressive!

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:50:50 AM9/11/04

>A wanna-be Nat. Keep working at it.

What do you have against Nat loser?

> I hope this shows you in quantified detail why you guys have no effect in
> confusing me on issues. Why you can never pull your bluffs on me.

Who pulled a bluff numbnuts? Here it is again:

You said: "...Little Tattoo? When audio files are posted they run into MB
(Megabytes)
instead of the usual few little KB Kilobytes that text messages take up.

BECAUSE of this some newsreaders like say Outlook Express's one for instance
will break the singular file into multiple parts because of a single file
size limit.

If an audio file was 3.5 MB newsreaders of that kind usually don't let the
file be posted singular as 3.5 MB.
They BREAK em' up into parts usually not exceeding 1MB."

Outlook Express has an OPTION on it where you can break up files. However,
you do not have to break up files. Your quote from above stated it broke up
large files period... There is no size limit except for what the news server
limits.

A news reader will let you post any size file you want. It is the news
server which limits the size. You were wrong. Be a man and admit it you
pussy.

FUI, any file over 16 kb can be broken up by Outlook Express. It is an
optional setting, not an automatic setting.

> Guess the address on my mail reads reads B.B. Wolf., 123 BlowHouseDown
> Lane,
> Huffenpuffen, USA 24680.
>
> John Lucas

I'm sure any mail addressed to St00pid in Georgia will reach you.

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:51:31 AM9/11/04

> John Lucas wrote:
>
>> They get broken up into parts on some newsreaders & others they don't
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoo, if I ever get this St00pid kill me...

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:52:20 AM9/11/04

> He backpedaled??? Boy you can bluff your ass off can't you?
>
> Well for anybody with sense they have seen how you all have been
> embarrassed
> on this thread trying to make a fake argument.

Maybe the fifth time will be the charm..:

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:53:18 AM9/11/04

> Taken from the Windows Outlook Express help index.
> ****************************
> "Combine and Decode command"

Maybe the 6th time...:

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:53:51 AM9/11/04

> Some more shutup food.
>
> From the site (about the newsreader Agent):
> http://www.alwaysfreeware.co.uk/newsreaders.html
>
> Pay attention children...

Hmmm...7th time..:

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:54:41 AM9/11/04

> Wait one more.
>
> Kibbles & Bits for the yapping mutts.

Lay off the farts Lucas!

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:55:26 AM9/11/04

> All of this ridiculousness came from my repost about the OTHER music
> newsgroups' behavior compared to this one.

How about comparing record sales?

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 11, 2004, 10:57:48 AM9/11/04

> Don't try to call your bluffing my squirming. I don't squirm I squash. You
> on the other hand keep trying to act like you got 4 of a kind when you
> just
> got a potpourri of nothing. Can't make big bets on that.
> There was no conflict in my words outside of your deluded imagination.
>
> Yep you're old alright. And it shows. That would explain the confused
> befuddlement.
>
> Let a young buck remind an old bloodshoteyed hound on how it really goes.
>
> A stake to drive in the poor vampire's shriveled heart:
>
> First hammering:

> NOTE: This first one is speaking of setting a setting in the options to do
> stuff automattically. Once the setting is set
> then the process follows automatically. Usually you don't have to move it
> anyway as it is mostly defaulted from the beginning anyhow. Just to keep
> fools from getting further off track.
>
> From the Outlook Express help index:
> *******************
> "To send large messages
>
> Many e-mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can
> receive
> and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including
> all attached files.
>
> With Outlook Express, you can send large messages or files to e-mail and
> news servers that have size limits, by breaking the messages into smaller
> ones. When the group of messages is received, the e-mail program combines
> them into one message.

CND

Sep 11, 2004, 11:04:37 AM9/11/04
Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson wrote:

>>A wanna-be Nat. Keep working at it.

> What do you have against Nat loser?

Lucas and his playmates think Nat is "sneaky." They have such vivid
imaginations.

--
CND

Aratzio

Sep 11, 2004, 1:21:04 PM9/11/04
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:16:12 GMT, "Spike \"Voluntary Mutant\" Jackson"
<SpikeJackso...@yahoo.com> got double secret probation
because:

For the next set of hoops for John The Idiot to jump through:

1. What is a segment in relation to a usenet poast?

2. What is the maximum size limit for a segment poasted to Usenet?

3. What is the functional size limit for a segment poasted to Usenet?

4. What is the daily feed?

5. What is the percentage of text vs binary poasings to Usenet?

6. What is the average size of a header for a text poast?

7. What is the average size of a header for a binary poast?

8. Do those pants make Lady Meltdown's ass look HUGE?

2nz

Sep 11, 2004, 4:36:52 PM9/11/04
>Subject: Re: Repost for the benefit of those who missed it the first time -
>Idiot John Lucas
>From: Aratzio a6ah...@sneakemail.com
>Date: 9/11/04 11:21 AM Mountain Daylight Time
How many posts make five?

John Lucas

Sep 11, 2004, 11:02:26 PM9/11/04
Ah! The hungry neighborhood mutt scratches around my front door looking for
scraps.

Here we go...

A yappy mutt named Spike says "FUI, any file over 16 kb can be broken up by

Outlook Express. It is an optional setting, not an automatic setting."

John kills 'em again with: Congratulations little Spink. Now tell me what
would be the purpose of breaking a file of THAT size into parts when it
could just as easily be sent as is? The whole REASON for breaking up
messages into parts is BECAUSE of current technological limits. This is the
whole reason for the utility, goof. The server cannot handle certain sizes
at this current phase of technology so this is purpose for breaking up
largesized messages into parts. Do you understand now?

Spicky also said in trying to look smart: "A news reader will let you post

any size file you want. It is the news server which limits the size. You
were wrong. Be a man and admit it you pussy."

John buries this poor soul to rest with: Misplaced cause & effect fool. It
goes without saying that the newsserver is the one responsible for HAVING to
HAVE to break it into parts, asshole. The newsreader can't get the files
without going through the newsserver, you chicharron. That doesn't need to
be said. The whole of point of this stupid foolish argument which you all
have already lost was about Hell Toupee's predictable misreading of what was
said in my repost of "The OTHER music newsgroups". That predictable
misreading corrected over & over again all over this thread. The space. Not
the file size fools. The visual space taken up on the screen. The visual
space taken up on the screen being related to how large the file size is
which would have it be broken down into segments which would result in many
headers that would MAKE that filling of visual space. And that this reality
of number of headers from a large file being broken down into parts being
dependent on the type of newsreader you had....some of which would show the
file complete & whole as it was intended...which would result in LESS visual
space taken up on the screen.

No matter how many times you attempted to pick apart words or outright lie &
bluff, each time I shot all of you down. And when I put up the textbook
examples of what I had repeatedly said up to your faces you knew you were
shot down for good. Didn't stop your bluffing & posing but it sure showed
any others wtih sense watching this silly thread how much a fool you all
are.

Do you understand why you guys can never beat fans in arguments now?
Why you can never get away with spreading hearsay & rhetoric?

I hope it has taught you a lesson.
I have toyed with you fools long enough on this thread. It is now time to
get back to posting the truth about MJ & this case.
Feel free to fill up the thread with your mask denials & bluffery. You will
be alone this time.

John Lucas

"Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson" <SpikeJackso...@yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:MnE0d.308$_G4...@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Aratzio

Sep 11, 2004, 11:38:55 PM9/11/04
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:02:26 -0400, "John Lucas"
<john...@coastalnow.net> got double secret probation because:

>Ah! The hungry neighborhood mutt scratches around my front door looking for
>scraps.
>
>Here we go...
>
>A yappy mutt named Spike says "FUI, any file over 16 kb can be broken up by
>Outlook Express. It is an optional setting, not an automatic setting."

Stop patting yourself on the back oh clueless moron. Go answer my
simple usenet questions that most anyone associated with Usenet for
more than a few weeks could have answered. Yet you avoided like the
plague. Afraid of showing just what an ignorant buffoon you are,
again?

>John kills 'em again with: Congratulations little Spink. Now tell me what
>would be the purpose of breaking a file of THAT size into parts when it
>could just as easily be sent as is? The whole REASON for breaking up
>messages into parts is BECAUSE of current technological limits.

What limits, I asked you this question alrady but you avoided it.
Coward.

> This is the
>whole reason for the utility, goof. The server cannot handle certain sizes
>at this current phase of technology so this is purpose for breaking up
>largesized messages into parts. Do you understand now?

Current technology, nice words, but what technology are you speaking
of, hardware, firmware, software, vaporware? What is the limitation oh
expert? Go ahead and answer this one and I bet you eat your words when
I get done.

>Spicky also said in trying to look smart: "A news reader will let you post
>any size file you want. It is the news server which limits the size. You
>were wrong. Be a man and admit it you pussy."
>
>John buries this poor soul to rest with: Misplaced cause & effect fool. It
>goes without saying that the newsserver is the one responsible for HAVING to
>HAVE to break it into parts, asshole. The newsreader can't get the files
>without going through the newsserver, you chicharron.

BZZZZZZT, newsserver is not required, moron, files is files and could
be sent by email, ftp even http. Do you even know the protocol Usenet
is based upon? You are clueless how this all works huh?

> That doesn't need to
>be said.

Yes it did because it was wrong and I get to rub you pitiful face in
it again.

>The whole of point of this stupid foolish argument which you all
>have already lost was about Hell Toupee's predictable misreading of what was
>said in my repost of "The OTHER music newsgroups". That predictable
>misreading corrected over & over again all over this thread. The space. Not
>the file size fools. The visual space taken up on the screen. The visual
>space taken up on the screen being related to how large the file size is
>which would have it be broken down into segments which would result in many
>headers that would MAKE that filling of visual space. And that this reality
>of number of headers from a large file being broken down into parts being
>dependent on the type of newsreader you had....some of which would show the
>file complete & whole as it was intended...which would result in LESS visual
>space taken up on the screen.

So what is the largest segment allowed? Come on mr. expert you can
tell us.

>No matter how many times you attempted to pick apart words or outright lie &
>bluff, each time I shot all of you down. And when I put up the textbook
>examples of what I had repeatedly said up to your faces you knew you were
>shot down for good. Didn't stop your bluffing & posing but it sure showed
>any others wtih sense watching this silly thread how much a fool you all
>are.

Except for me, why did you run and hide from my posts? I asked simple
questions of a self avowed usenet expert. Yet you ran away.

>Do you understand why you guys can never beat fans in arguments now?
>Why you can never get away with spreading hearsay & rhetoric?

Well, where does the leave us (you and I), I mean, you seem to think a
lot of your skills yet refuse to debate anything with me.

>I hope it has taught you a lesson.

Yes, you are a egocentric know nothing bufoon.

>I have toyed with you fools long enough on this thread. It is now time to
>get back to posting the truth about MJ & this case.
>Feel free to fill up the thread with your mask denials & bluffery. You will
>be alone this time.

So why haven't you toyed with me. You tried a couple poasts, git your
ass handed to you (like this one) and have avoided me since. Coward? I
think so.

>John Lucas - Moron

<snip>

Tattoo Vampire

Sep 11, 2004, 11:53:33 PM9/11/04
John Lucas wrote:

> The space. Not the file size fools. The visual space taken up on the
> screen.

"In Bruce Springsteen's newsgroup, alt.music.bruce-springsteen, I saw
majority of posts with audio files being posted of performances which as
usual take up much room because of large file sizes (well depending on the
type of newsreader you got at least)."

Where in there do you say anything about screen space? Stupid goober-picking
moron...

Message has been deleted

T.

Sep 13, 2004, 2:08:10 AM9/13/04
"John Lucas" <john...@coastalnow.net> wrote:

>He backpedaled???

That's right, Cakefart. You changed your story midstream. I'll give
you the benefit of the doubt though as I don't think you even had a
clear idea of the point you were trying to make.

--
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjdec1.html
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/03/jackson.ap/index.html

Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson

Sep 13, 2004, 8:16:46 PM9/13/04

> Ah! The hungry neighborhood mutt scratches around my front door looking
> for
> scraps.

Nice try loser.

> Here we go...
>
> A yappy mutt named Spike says "FUI, any file over 16 kb can be broken up
> by
> Outlook Express. It is an optional setting, not an automatic setting."
>
> John kills 'em again with: Congratulations little Spink. Now tell me what
> would be the purpose of breaking a file of THAT size into parts when it
> could just as easily be sent as is? The whole REASON for breaking up
> messages into parts is BECAUSE of current technological limits.

Did you see what you wrote moron... Rhere is noe reason to break-up a 16 KB
file.

>This is the
> whole reason for the utility, goof. The server cannot handle certain sizes
> at this current phase of technology so this is purpose for breaking up
> largesized messages into parts. Do you understand now?

It is obvious that you don't understand.

> Spicky also said in trying to look smart: "A news reader will let you post
> any size file you want. It is the news server which limits the size. You
> were wrong. Be a man and admit it you pussy."
>
> John buries this poor soul to rest with: Misplaced cause & effect fool. It
> goes without saying that the newsserver is the one responsible for HAVING
> HAVE to break it into parts, asshole.

I have to type real slow when I talk to. It must suck to have the IQ of a
stalk of celery. Your excact words were: "BECAUSE of this some newsreaders

like say Outlook Express's one for instance will break the singular file

into multiple parts because of a single filesize limit". So know you say it
is the news server... Make up your mind twit. Of course I already told you
the correct answer.

>The newsreader can't get the files
> without going through the newsserver, you chicharron. That doesn't need to
> be said. The whole of point of this stupid foolish argument which you all
> have already lost was about Hell Toupee's predictable misreading of what
> was
> said in my repost of "The OTHER music newsgroups". That predictable
> misreading corrected over & over again all over this thread. The space.

What A liar as I posted what you said mentalfreak.

>Not
> the file size fools. The visual space taken up on the screen. The visual
> space taken up on the screen being related to how large the file size is
> which would have it be broken down into segments which would result in
> many
> headers that would MAKE that filling of visual space.

Stupid people make up stuff when they don't understand. Caught you st00pid!!

>And that this reality
> of number of headers from a large file being broken down into parts being
> dependent on the type of newsreader you had....some of which would show
> the
> file complete & whole as it was intended...which would result in LESS
> visual
> space taken up on the screen.

You really are uneducated and dumb... Does bullshiting like this actually
work in your life?

> No matter how many times you attempted to pick apart words or outright lie
> &
> bluff, each time I shot all of you down. And when I put up the textbook
> examples of what I had repeatedly said up to your faces you knew you were
> shot down for good. Didn't stop your bluffing & posing but it sure showed
> any others wtih sense watching this silly thread how much a fool you all
> are.

Your bullshit does not work here. Plenty of people are familar with
computers and know that you are making shit up. Sounds to me like you really
have a pathetic life.

> Do you understand why you guys can never beat fans in arguments now?
> Why you can never get away with spreading hearsay & rhetoric?

Said the person who just wrote a post filled with nothing.

> I hope it has taught you a lesson.
> I have toyed with you fools long enough on this thread. It is now time to
> get back to posting the truth about MJ & this case.

You mean that you have been caught being st00pid again and you are running
away.

Dr. Flonkenstein

Sep 13, 2004, 8:52:44 PM9/13/04
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:02:26 -0400, John Lucas wrote:

> Be a man and admit it you pussy.

WWWhhhHHAZAAAAA,

H I L A R I O U S ! ! !
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

In mid: <chqvrt$kl8$0...@pita.alt.net> the hypocrite k00k Ying-a-ling reproaches
others of what he does himself in http://tinyurl.com/3cly3:
"quick to call others pedo?"

Dr. Flonkenstein

Sep 13, 2004, 8:55:44 PM9/13/04
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:16:46 +0000, Spike "Voluntary Mutant" Jackson
wrote:

> "John Lucas" <john...@coastalnow.net> wrote in message
>> Ah! The hungry neighborhood mutt scratches around my front door looking
>> for
>> scraps.

But he won't find any because you have none.

> Nice try loser.

Roofshadow "Courthouse Bozopalooza" Jackson

Sep 14, 2004, 1:52:44 PM9/14/04
Aratzio wrote:

I can only answer one of these questions: Lady Meltdown's ass IS huge
and no pants in the world could ever disguise that fact!

Roofshadow "Courthouse Bozopalooza" Jackson

Sep 14, 2004, 1:53:15 PM9/14/04
2nz wrote:

How many twelve word posts are in a dozen?

Aratzio

Sep 14, 2004, 2:33:18 PM9/14/04
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:53:15 -0400, "Roofshadow \"Courthouse
Bozopalooza\" Jackson" <Roofsha...@removespamtrap.yahoo.com>
transparently proposed:

9 but only on Tuesdays when there are 14 words in twelve word poasts.

Roofshadow "Courthouse Bozopalooza" Jackson

Sep 14, 2004, 8:08:11 PM9/14/04
Aratzio wrote:

Ow my head!