Someone Sung These Songs For Satan - box set

Gagfish Records

Aug 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/4/97

Gagfish Records still has a few copies for it's infamous box set SOMEONE
SUNG THESE SONGS FOR SATAN. The 3 tape compilation contains every Marilyn
Manson and the Spookykids demo song, including each version, in
chronological order. The set also has 9 never released tracks including
"Insect Pins" and "Magic Eight Ball". All songs are digitally remastered
and are the best quality available - even better than the import CDs! The
covers contain original artwork by Manson himself drawn during this era.
The set comes with a 5 page booklet explaining the history of the band and
these recording. THESE ARE NOT COPIES. They are professionally
manufactured cassettes from the master recordings.

For a limited time this set is only $25 and postage is FREE. Samples are
available on our website as well as our whole catalog and ordering
instructions. Please check it out at www.gagfish.com.

Love and I am,
Gagfish

www.gagfish.com