Free Clarinet Music

Brah...@yahoo.com

Dec 9, 2007, 4:18:18 PM12/9/07
After a lot of work....... I am pleased to announce the "official"
opening of the Clarinet Institute of Los Angeles web site.
www.clarinetinstitute.com

We have a vibrant clarinet community here in West Los Angeles, and,
with what little spare time I have, I'm doing my best to spread the
word and encourage clarinet ensemble playing as much as possible.

The web site is a great resource for any clarinet player. There are a
ton of free out-of-copyright clarinet pieces in pdf format. A lot of
the music has been lost for decades and only now is being made
accessible. We also have lots of midi files and a way to play them so
your computer can accompany you while practicing.

I've also listed a number of mp3 files of clarinet performances. There
are some of my performances, of course. If anyone has a performance
they'd like listed, please email me.

If you are looking for a video of a clarinet performance, I've saved
you the trouble of searching on youtube.

There is also a page for new composers. I encourage new composers
writing for the clarinet to notify me so I can publicize your music.

It's all free.

John Morgan

Jan 6, 2008, 4:35:35 PM1/6/08

Hi Brahm,

I've taken a look but it looks a bit out of my league for now.

I've also been to a site called called STARPLAY, this seems more
suited to beginners like me. I was wondering if you, or anyone else
out there has any knowledge of this site.

John

Temprance

Jan 6, 2008, 9:26:28 PM1/6/08