bookings in Ohio/Cleveland area

John Smith

Dec 13, 2003, 1:20:08 PM12/13/03
I have a friend in Chicago who's a great dj and I'm trying to find out who I
should talk to for information on getting him booked. I live around Akron
but we're looking around more at Cleveland or Columbus. For now anyway.

Since I'm not a dj, and I haven't been as into the scen as I used to be, I
dont know all that much about who I should be talking to.
If anyone could give me info on how to go about getting in contact with
promoters for bookings/gigs I would really appreciate it.

I know I could always drop off demo's at local music stores that support
this type of music but I dont know what good that would do.
Any info would be great, thanks.

Hex

Aside from that, if anyone is interested in just listening to mixes, any of
his or other people he had on his radio show go to: www.m50.net
Go to audibles only and look over the sets. Enjoy.