BRIT CHAT

1 view

John Fowles

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
http://chat.cjb.net/gordonlightfootchat/ TODAY AT 7 PM BRITISH BLOODY
SUMMERTIME HO HO ALLWELCOME 'M HOME AND TYPING WITH MY REMAINING 5 FINGERS
ON MY RIGHT HAND CURSES

Silver Heels

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
Listen up, everyone. I may not get to see Gord this side of the
pond but I shall be meeting up with the Lovers on Thursday.
Watch this space.

Lavender

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
I thought that I would respond - hoping that you pass along my
good wishes to the lovers and in your quest come up with an idea
to Gord to London - to the Albert Hall or even the Festival
Hall.. so good luck..

Silver Heels

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00
I'm working on it, Lavender! And I passed on your good wishes to
the Lovers who seemed really happy - even after Susan's flight
which took twelve hours instead of seven! We had a great
afternoon talking Lightfoot and listening to him - bliss! If I
ever learn how to do it, I'll post some pics later (even though
Susan has threatened me if I do :) ) It was really good to
meet them. They are lovely people. And you will all be
delighted to hear that John is making tremendous progress.
With John defecting to the US, he says it is going to be down
to me to get Gord back to the UK. Any UK fans reading this
please contact me.