desperate song id: space invader

1 view

Ja

Aug 5, 2001, 8:02:43 PM8/5/01
Hey ppl, i've asked this before but there were many songs with this theme
and none of them was the one im looking for. The song came out quite some
time ago and has the continuing vocals "Space invader, i'm a space invader"
by a very weird sounding guy..as far as I remember it was a quite slow and
deep house groove. I also recal it had something to do with sex but that
could be another tune as well...anyone?
thanks!

CutlaS

Aug 5, 2001, 10:59:58 PM8/5/01
hatiras - space invader
hes from toronto - spun on radio 1 etc,

he's a nice house artist
"Ja" <ja1-N...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Ja

Aug 6, 2001, 4:33:34 PM8/6/01
which version should it be? I can't find any version with the "space
invader, im a space invader" in it, all i find is this filterhouse song with
some horn in it?

CutlaS <cut...@home.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
OKnb7.642546$eK2.13...@news4.rdc1.on.home.com...

Philip Kaulfuss

Aug 6, 2001, 7:18:35 PM8/6/01
Ja (ja1-N...@gmx.net) wrote:

: which version should it be? I can't find any version with the "space

: invader, im a space invader" in it, all i find is this filterhouse song with
: some horn in it?

It's either the Olav Basoski or the King Unique mix.

--
Philip Kaulfuss | Home: http://www.boehme.demon.co.uk
pkaulf @ yahoo.co.uk | Tunes: http://www.besonic.com/lhb

Ja

Aug 7, 2001, 6:58:45 PM8/7/01
ah no sorry this isnt the song im looking for, this is the filterhouse i
described with a jamaica-accent mc over it, its really a total different
tune, a bit minimal really with the continuing space invader vocals

Philip Kaulfuss <nos...@see.my.sig> schreef in berichtnieuws
0108062...@boehme.demon.co.uk...

Philip Kaulfuss

Aug 7, 2001, 9:25:25 PM8/7/01
Ja (ja1-N...@gmx.net) wrote:

: ah no sorry this isnt the song im looking for, this is the filterhouse i

: described with a jamaica-accent mc over it, its really a total different
: tune, a bit minimal really with the continuing space invader vocals

Well, it might be the Mr G or the Ian Pooley mixes then, they're a bit more
minimal.

Ja

Aug 8, 2001, 11:27:17 AM8/8/01

Philip Kaulfuss <nos...@see.my.sig> schreef in berichtnieuws
0108080...@boehme.demon.co.uk...

> Ja (ja1-N...@gmx.net) wrote:
>
> : ah no sorry this isnt the song im looking for, this is the filterhouse i
> : described with a jamaica-accent mc over it, its really a total different
> : tune, a bit minimal really with the continuing space invader vocals
>
> Well, it might be the Mr G or the Ian Pooley mixes then, they're a bit
more
> minimal.

but the song im looking for is really totally different than the hatiras
tune, when did it came out? cause the other one is from around 95 i think