Heather nova

1 view

Peter Barns

Oct 31, 2005, 4:49:21 PM10/31/05
Heathers US website is http://www.heathernova.us

Heathers official website is http://www.heathernova.com

Peter Barns

Oct 31, 2005, 7:23:27 PM10/31/05

"Peter Barns" <anon_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:43669160$0$41141$1472...@news.sunsite.dk...

> Heathers US website is http://www.heathernova.us
>
> Heathers official website is http://www.heathernova.com

I am reliably informed that http://www.heathernova.us is not a US website
but a site in the Netherlands.

Peter

cynthia

Nov 3, 2005, 6:24:20 AM11/3/05
Hi Peter, thanks for mentioning the US website :-) and like I explained
in my last email:

We manage the site in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, though it is an US
domain. However, we created the site in the first place to support the
fans in the US because Heather is still unable to do a tour in the
states. She needs the support of her fans and more publicity in the
states to do a tour in the states. Doing a tour in the states is quite
expensive and she cannot do it without the support of her fans and the
press.

This is also one of the main reasons why we made our site so big
(almost 2 Gigabyte of information) with many subjects that you can
find, including world news. However, Heather is of course 'our'
figurehead and the center of our site.