BTJ/SNAPCASE/SOIA

Leong

Dec 19, 1994, 8:24:32 AM12/19/94
yeah motherfucker...it's me, your favourite bitch back from the
depths of vegan reich power, aka syracuse, where i spent the raddest
weekend, meeting some of the nicest people ever! (hi joshua, hi
sam--write me you dork) while up there, munching on harvest burgers, i
went to see the fucking show of the year. and i wore my shearling.

i didn't pay attention to the first band. whatever.

black train jack, one of my fave bands, played for the first time
in syracuse to a rather warm welcome...they had a new song which sounded
suspiciously like "regrets" but hey, i love them so i won't say anything
bad. however, there are rumors of a possible btj split, because of a
need to "take time off", so bust out those hankys now. "call the
waambulance!" if you read this rob, this is really me, and i didn't
drink the damn beers with civ. and yes, i'll keep my socks on.

snapcase...apparently the local heroes, next to earth
crisis...they are really energetic and powerful, but listening to them
without my earplugs gave me a headache. they are really impressive each
time i see them.

sick of it all...what can i say other than fucking amazing? i
think that's all i ever say about them. they did a lot of new tunes,
mixed well with the old ones..."step down" seems to get a good response,
and it may be the next single...apparently the "scratch the surface"
video has been played a few times on mtv...who's hand has the X?

um...let's see...i'd like to make a few comments on the show
atmosphere...well, actually that girl who spoke just before soia went
on. animal rights are fine and dandy if they are your concern, but i
think that her decision to mention it five seconds before the band played
was sort of soupy.

and heck, i got to meet some internet kids...hi aaron, keith,
mike and whomever else on #punk...you crazy fuckers.

(thanks joshua...kisses and stuff)

back in nyc, i'm gonna get a bagel.

selena, crazy moon goddess

Agnostic Omer

Dec 20, 1994, 11:17:48 AM12/20/94
jiml...@news.dorsai.org (Leong) writes:

>while up there, munching on harvest burgers, i
>went to see the fucking show of the year.

Knowing Selena, that must have been a soia gig then.

> sick of it all...

Yep: I was right.

You mfs guessed it: I'm bored...

Omer (VOT & DTS bitch!)