have any of you fags ever...

1 view

Ctrope

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00
administered the donkey punch?

i've always wanted to.

-t-rope
the rope says....

MontyJack1

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
>administered the donkey punch?
>
>i've always wanted to.

i think a blumpkin would be a bit higher on my list... a girls gotta be pretty
nasty to give you a blumpkin...
j. blacktar

Number One With A Mullet

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
what's a donkey punch and a blumpkin?

Sickest thing a girl has ever done to me was stick her tongue all the way in
my asshole and lick and suck it til I jerked myself off.
MontyJack1 <monty...@aol.com> wrote in message

MontyJack1

Oct 9, 2000, 11:32:44 PM10/9/00
>what's a donkey punch and a blumpkin?

im pretty sure a donkey punch is when youre getting ready to finish while your
hittin it in the backdoor and you punch the other persons kidneys which causes
everything on that persons body to constrict and a blumpkin is getting head
while youre taking a shit.... am i right about the donkey punch?
j. blacktar

TrippinAtTheFort

Oct 10, 2000, 12:29:35 AM10/10/00
J BLACKTAR,HUH?