I am totally NOT making this setlist up

ejma...@yahoo.com

Oct 14, 2005, 3:03:29 PM10/14/05
I did have to copy it from another forum, because there's no way I
could remember the order once the second "encore" was underway

October 13, 2005 - The Warfield, San Francisco

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia
Holiday
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Are We The Waiting
St. Jimmy
Give Me Novacaine
She's a Rebel
Extraordinay Girl
Letterbomb
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Homecoming

Encore
Whatsername
Longview
Minority

Encore 2
Welcome to Paradise
Christie Road
J.A.R.
Take Back
If Only You Were Lonely (The Replacements)
Disappearing Boy/Thank You (Led Zeppelin)/Sweet Home Alabama
(Skynyrd)/I Don't Know (Ozzy)
She
Coming Clean
Midwest Medley
-Surrender (Cheap Trick)
-Bastards of Young (The Replacements)
Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones) - just the intro
All By Myself
Dominated Love Slave
F.O.D.
Rock the Casbah (The Clash) - sung by Jason White
Dancing With Myself (Billy Idol)
King For a Day
Basket Case
Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones)
I Fought the Law (Bobby Fuller)
2,000 Light Years Away
Won't Get Fooled Again {The Who}
We Are the Champions (Queen)
Shout! (Isley Brothers)
I Fought the Law (reprise) (Bobby Fuller)

Green Day's set was nearly 3 hours long. Add to that a 40 minute or so
set by The Network, it's gotta be the longest night they've done in a
while. It was a lot like the Fillmore in 1997. They just kept taking
requests from the audience. The guy next to me had a sign with J.A.R.
written on it and Billie played it for him. Take Back, and Tre's songs
were audience requests too.

Oh, the Network was really good too. They just kind of played nonstop
with a fog machine and flashing lights running constantly, and their
stage moves are awesome.

Really glad I skipped the SBC Park show. I can't emphasize how fucking
lucky I was to get a ticket. People were selling them for hundreds of
dollars. I will never say another bad thing about this band again, no
matter how many commercials they pop up in, no matter how many secret
shows they do in LA. The theater show they did in LA had an identical
setlist...except for the 20+ song encore.

Blast Off!2

Oct 14, 2005, 9:42:40 PM10/14/05

I hate you Eric. With a passion I dont usually use for hate.....

>Christie Road
Pain...

>J.A.R.
Pure...

>Take Back
Pain....

>Disappearing Boy
Grrrr!

>Coming Clean
Double Grrr! This must be the first coming clean in about 10 years. I
dont remember ever seeing this on a setlist or seeing it on a bootleg
since 1995. WOW...

>2,000 Light Years Away
Rocks

>F.O.D.
Ditto

>Rock the Casbah (The Clash) - sung by Jason White

Interesting!

At least it goes to show Green Day has still got a sense of humour and
can still remember how to play their own songs...Please dont leave it
another 4 or 5 years till the next gig like this Bill....

Straight Eight

Oct 15, 2005, 2:54:02 PM10/15/05
FUCK!!! Why didn't they pull something like that out of the bag for
Milton Keynes...that way we could have been spared Hard Fi and Taking
Back fucking SUnday.... ( Jimmy Eat World could have still done a 3
song support slot ;)

Blast Off!2

Oct 15, 2005, 5:17:45 PM10/15/05
On 15 Oct 2005 11:54:02 -0700, "Straight Eight"
<straig...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because that wouldnt leave anytime for hey-ohs silly! Know what you
fucking mean though...

Eric Matsuda

Oct 16, 2005, 5:47:19 PM10/16/05

"Blast Off!2" <ta...@control.co.uk> wrote in message

>>Coming Clean
> Double Grrr! This must be the first coming clean in about 10 years. I
> dont remember ever seeing this on a setlist or seeing it on a bootleg
> since 1995. WOW...

That one just seemed totally random. I don't know if someone requested it
or what. I know they've occasionally done Christie Road throughout the
years, but I don't think I've ever seen them play this myself. Makes me
wonder, if he had been taking requests from our side of the stage, what I
would've yelled out for. Somebody requested Knowledge, and Billie was like
"Knowledge? Nahhhh..". Even he was probably kind of sick of that whole
stunt.

Oh yeah, the show was being filmed! I don't know what for, since they
already have a DVD coming out, but hopefully it sees the light of day.

Blast Off!2

Oct 16, 2005, 9:04:38 PM10/16/05
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:47:19 GMT, "Eric Matsuda" <ejma...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Yeah ive seen Christie twice but both were at 2 different request
kinda shows i was lucky enough to see. Glad they didnt do knowledge!
Id have shouted for something like Amitage shanks or At the library.