Ozzsanity---->

gorjan

Nov 14, 2002, 1:48:15 AM11/14/02

from A.M.B-S

"I had never heard of the song Evil Woman. When I was in the Navy (1982)
and our ship pulled into the Phillipines. There was a bar in Olongopo that had
a jukebox with the song Evil Woman by Black Sabbath. I played it and waited
several hours to hear it. I was liking it and had to wait almost 15 years in
order to hear it again."

<end quote>

This guy is an old fuck....not to mention he was a customer of whore-houses
with underage girls, on regular basis. Yea, right, Evil Woman in Jukebox in the
Fillipines. Better "I wanna fuck 15yr old gook girl" by "The Philly Pimps"

It's No 1 on charts even today....

--

Modify reply address
http://plastisha.8bit.co.uk

Californiajam1

Nov 14, 2002, 2:14:01 AM11/14/02
>Subject: Ozzsanity---->
>From: gorjan SPAMgorj...@hotmail.com
>Date: 11/14/02 1:48 AM Eastern Standard Time

Do you know what you're talking about?

gorjan

Nov 14, 2002, 6:50:01 AM11/14/02

Californiajam1 said.....

>Do you know what you're talking about?

You should ask yourself that question

reborn rolla

Nov 14, 2002, 7:42:04 AM11/14/02
gorjan <SPAMgorj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.183cdc961...@news.cis.dfn.de>...

> from A.M.B-S
>
> "I had never heard of the song Evil Woman. When I was in the Navy (1982)
> and our ship pulled into the Phillipines. There was a bar in Olongopo that had
> a jukebox with the song Evil Woman by Black Sabbath. I played it and waited
> several hours to hear it. I was liking it and had to wait almost 15 years in
> order to hear it again."
>
> <end quote>
>

> This guy is an old fuck....not to mention he was a customer of whore-houses
> with underage girls, on regular basis. Yea, right, Evil Woman in Jukebox in the
> Fillipines. Better "I wanna fuck 15yr old gook girl" by "The Philly Pimps"

:)

OZZZSANITY

Nov 14, 2002, 10:25:19 AM11/14/02

gorgon responded again even though he feels ignoring me is the best policy.
Little boy gorgon, I was attending concerts when you were just a mistake in
your mother HOLES snatch. I did spend a few weeks in the company of an
Olongopo sweety, she was about 23 years old. I think the underage ones are best
left to you and terry. Although you like little boys instead of little girls.

nomad

Nov 14, 2002, 10:30:11 AM11/14/02

"gorjan" <SPAMgorj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

How does a bar in Olongopo turn into a whorehouse for underage girls or as
you so eloquently quoted "15 year old gook girls"?
Your constant statements concerning underage kids & sex (pedophilia), racism
and faggotry speaks volumes about you and your third world country.

gorjan

Nov 14, 2002, 12:58:35 PM11/14/02

OZZZSANITY said.....

>gorgon responded again even though he feels ignoring me is the best policy.

Ugly asian pedo, my name is Gorjan.

>Little boy gorgon, I was attending concerts when you were just a mistake in
>your mother HOLES snatch.

What, Neil Diamond's concerts?

>I did spend a few weeks in the company of an

>Olongopo sweety, she was HE and about 23 years old.

Great, now you addmit your are a gay?

gorjan

Nov 14, 2002, 12:58:38 PM11/14/02

nomad said.....

>Your constant statements concerning underage kids & sex (pedophilia), racism
>and faggotry speaks volumes about you and your third world country.

I'm not in third world country. Fucking prick, read more about the geopolitics
and geography.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 14, 2002, 1:05:57 PM11/14/02
>I'm not in third world country. Fucking prick, read more about the
>geopolitics
>and geography.

You keep telling yourself that gorgon. Croatia is at best a third world
country. Croatia is a cesspool of dirty people with limited education.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 14, 2002, 1:08:49 PM11/14/02
>>I did spend a few weeks in the company of an
>>Olongopo sweety, she was HE and about 23 years old.
>
>Great, now you addmit your are a gay?

See how gorgon reads his own homosexuality into each and every post. By the
way you dirty croation, what does *addmit* mean?

OZZZSANITY

Nov 14, 2002, 1:10:37 PM11/14/02

>How does a bar in Olongopo turn into a whorehouse for underage girls or as
>you so eloquently quoted "15 year old gook girls"?
>Your constant statements concerning underage kids & sex (pedophilia), racism
>and faggotry speaks volumes about you and your third world country.

The filthy croation does seem to have a thing about sex with minors. He takes
after his PEDdaddy master.

nomad

Nov 14, 2002, 2:50:29 PM11/14/02

> nomad said.....
>
> >Your constant statements concerning underage kids & sex (pedophilia),
racism
> >and faggotry speaks volumes about you and your third world country.
>
> I'm not in third world country. Fucking prick, read more about the
geopolitics
> and geography.

Are those "geopolitics" you speak of the "ethnic cleansing variety? Third
world is a compliment considering how low class you and your filthy scummy
country are.

reborn rolla

Nov 14, 2002, 6:05:31 PM11/14/02
ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY) wrote in message news:<20021114102519...@mb-mq.aol.com>...

Happiness is a warm place to shit.Happiness is a warm place to
shit.Happiness is a warm place to shit.(when bored repeat)

reborn rolla

Nov 14, 2002, 6:59:10 PM11/14/02
gorjan <SPAMgorj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.183de7cdb...@news.cis.dfn.de>...

> nomad said.....
>
> >Your constant statements concerning underage kids & sex (pedophilia), racism
> >and faggotry speaks volumes about you and your third world country.
>
> I'm not in third world country. Fucking prick, read more about the geopolitics
> and geography.

They couldn't find your country on a map if they tried.Remember the
mentality of these guy's when you ask that.IT'S you,me and Terry
against the world.RAH RAH RAH!

OZZZSANITY

Nov 14, 2002, 7:23:55 PM11/14/02
>They couldn't find your country on a map if they tried.Remember the
>mentality of these guy's when you ask that.IT'S you,me and Terry
>against the world.RAH RAH RAH!

RR has finally found a group of friends, I am so happy for the little boozer.
What a threesome they must be. The pedophile, the filthy croatian and the
boozer boy.

gorjan

Nov 15, 2002, 1:34:32 AM11/15/02
OZZZSANITY said.....

>See how gorgon reads his own homosexuality into each and every post. By the
>way you dirty croation, what does *addmit* mean?

Cunt, addmit is admit, I misspelled it.

gorjan

Nov 15, 2002, 1:34:40 AM11/15/02

nomad said.....

>Are those "geopolitics" you speak of the "ethnic cleansing variety? Third
>world is a compliment considering how low class you and your filthy scummy
>country are.

O yea?
I forgive you. Because you are pathetic loser, watching CNN all day.

After Sep 11, most of your Tv companies were under control of your shithole
Gov. You banned the fucking songs on radio stations.

Talking about freedom of speech and human rights......you are the last person
who should criticize me or my country.

EOD, shemale

Captain Beyond

Nov 15, 2002, 5:17:55 AM11/15/02
Do YOU know what you're talking about especially for one who talks out of
his fat ass day in day out.

TAXI!!!

FVD
--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"Californiajam1" <califor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Captain Beyond

Nov 15, 2002, 5:18:16 AM11/15/02
My thoughts exactly.

--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"gorjan" <SPAMgorj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

TeRRy

Nov 15, 2002, 9:42:04 AM11/15/02
In article <MPG.183e36901...@news.cis.dfn.de>,
gorjan <SPAMgorj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> OZZZSANITY said.....
>
> >See how gorgon reads his own homosexuality into each and every post. By the
> >way you dirty croation, what does *addmit* mean?
>
> Cunt, addmit is admit, I misspelled it.

DUDE....You have forgotten that you are talking to someone who is
PERFECT.

a PERFECT IDIOT ;)

TeRRy

--
http://www.catch-the-rainbow.com/

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
The lover of lifeąs not a sinner
The ending is just a beginner
The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you know that youąre dreaming
*** Ronnie James Dio ***
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

reborn rolla

Nov 15, 2002, 10:56:00 AM11/15/02
ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY) wrote in message news:<20021114131037...@mb-cg.aol.com>...

Oh,I can just see your next vacation.Walking down the streets of
Bangkok,wearing you walkman listenin to Ozzy waving your crisp 50
dollar bill(your entire spending money for two weeks).Lookin for a
bootleg Black Sabbath dvd and endin up in an opium den,what a way to
end up!

OZZZSANITY

Nov 15, 2002, 11:31:22 AM11/15/02
>wearing you walkman

RR must have went to the same school as timmy.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 15, 2002, 11:34:09 AM11/15/02
>> OZZZSANITY said.....
>>
>> >See how gorgon reads his own homosexuality into each and every post. By
>the
>> >way you dirty croation, what does *addmit* mean?
>>
>> Cunt, addmit is admit, I misspelled it.
>

>DUDE....You have forgotten that you are talking to someone who is
>PERFECT.

One of the better things about terry is how well he ignores trolls.

TheGeneral43

Nov 15, 2002, 3:41:41 PM11/15/02
>RR must have went to the same school as timmy.

How about your school?

AA or The Betty Ford Center.

reborn rolla

Nov 16, 2002, 10:54:22 PM11/16/02
thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43) wrote in message news:<20021115154141...@mb-fx.news.cs.com>...

> >RR must have went to the same school as timmy.
>
> How about your school?
>
> AA or The Betty Ford Center.

Way to go general!Together,his flaws will be abundantly clear.I just
got up from an 18 hour sleep and feel like a million bucks.Today is a
GREAT day to be alive!I just might stay awake all nite,talkin to my
friends across the globe who are very interested in my advice.LONG
LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

OZZZSANITY

Nov 17, 2002, 10:56:18 PM11/17/02
>.I just
>got up from an 18 hour sleep

Sounds like rolla had another booze filled night.

>talkin to my
>friends across the globe who are very interested in my advice.

Should we just call you Abby??

reborn rolla

Nov 18, 2002, 2:25:33 AM11/18/02
ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY) wrote in message news:<20021117225618...@mb-md.aol.com>...

Just because I had a good nites sleep does not mean because of
drinking.If you had a case of whiskey and beer within reaching
distance of the bed,then I would say you have a drinking problem.I
just have one drink beside my bed in case of thirst.And my advice is
for people whose problems are correctible :)

gorjan

Nov 18, 2002, 4:37:18 AM11/18/02
OZZZSANITY said.....

>gorgon responded again even though he feels ignoring me is the best policy.
>Little boy gorgon, I was attending concerts when you were just a mistake in
>your mother HOLES snatch. I did spend a few weeks in the company of an
>Olongopo sweety, she was about 23 years old. I think the underage ones are best
>left to you and terry. Although you like little boys instead of little girls.

I see you got yourself a new name on AMDP

Ozzzsanity aka Putz

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 10:16:35 AM11/18/02
> Just because I had a good nites sleep does not mean because of
>drinking.If you had a case of whiskey and beer within reaching
>distance of the bed,then I would say you have a drinking problem.I
>just have one drink beside my bed in case of thirst.And my advice is
>for people whose problems are correctible :)

So you go to sleep with a glass of booze beside the bed? Just in case.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 10:54:39 AM11/18/02

>I see you got yourself a new name on AMDP
>
>Ozzzsanity aka Putz

I used to call timmy that a few months back. he went on to surpass that name.
Did you notice that timmy is now trolling himself?

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 2:07:58 PM11/18/02
>So you go to sleep with a glass of booze beside the bed? Just in case.

Hey PUTZ, have you checked yourself into the Betty Ford Center or AA yet?

Message has been deleted

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 2:20:03 PM11/18/02

>>So you go to sleep with a glass of booze beside the bed? Just in case.
>>

>Hey PUTZ, have you checked yourself into the Betty Ford Center or AA yet?

As I said in AMDP, timmy finds a IdioTIC line and will repeat it for days.

Message has been deleted

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 2:50:47 PM11/18/02
Hey loser, the truth is the truth PUTZ. I guess you can't you expect the
facts.Well here are a dozen facts you need to expect.

1- You are a lowlife.
2- You are a drug addict.
3- You are a criminal.
4- You are a punk.
5- You are a loser.
6- You are an ASSCLOWN.
7- Ozzy pisses on himself on stage and that is why he throws water on himself
to hide the fact he has pissed in his pants.
8- You are a troll.
9- You don't have a job or a career.
10- You suck.
11- OZZY has not talent.
12- You name is Partick (PUTZ) Squeri.

Have a rotten day and please feel free to throw yourself in front of a cab, or
a bus. Believe me the world would not miss you or even care. See ya around
ASSCLOWN.

>12- You name is Partick (PUTZ) Squeri.

*you name* *Partick*

You have no idea what my name is fool. But I sure do know yours as well as
your Address.

>I guess you can't you expect the
>facts.

Are all Italians this stupid?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 3:49:27 PM11/18/02
>Yes, your name is PUTZ or loser, or drug addict, etc, etc, etc. Wow, more
>threats from the lowlife. First of all PUTZ, I live in a gate guarded
>community. So they would have to call me first to tell me I have a guest. So
>please come on down. I will even meet you at the gate, and then I will drop
>you
>like the sack of crap you are and then go back to my house laughing. Come on
>down, feel free. If you got the balls. But we have been down this road
>before.
>You still a coward with a yellow streak down your hump back.

Sad timmy is now so paranoid that he feels that knowledge of his address is a
threat. Thanks for confirming that the address posted was in fact yours.

Once again in the fantasy world of timmy he says he lives in a gated community.
Wait a second, don't mental institutions have gates with guards??? Maybe he
is not lying after all.

Message has been deleted

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 4:00:09 PM11/18/02
>I heard more offense and you are
>away for life with all the scumbags like you.

Was this supposed to make sense?

reborn rolla

Nov 18, 2002, 5:50:19 PM11/18/02
ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY) wrote in message news:<20021118101635...@mb-mq.aol.com>...

Look I don't why you keep bringing up drinking.Tonite is my beer
nite,and as I will no longer go on chatrooms,I have invited a friend
over.Time to crank the tunes and disturb the neighbors.And that my
friend is the end of booze talk.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 6:43:55 PM11/18/02
>>I heard more offense and you are
>>away for life with all the scumbags like you.
>
>Was this supposed to make sense?

One more time PUTZ and then you are a three time loser. Hey PUTZ, how bright is
that yellow, coward's streak down the middle of your humped back getting?

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 8:51:14 PM11/18/02
>Look I don't why you keep bringing up drinking.Tonite is my beer
>nite,

Maybe because you show all the signs of an alcoholic. I just want you to get
the help you need. timmy knows the phone number to the Betty Ford center.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 8:54:05 PM11/18/02
>Hey PUTZ, how bright is
>that yellow, coward's streak down the middle of your humped back getting?

It is getting extremely bright. I just got a job at Seahawks stadium
illuminating the night games. My humpback helps provide a nice curve for
optimum light output.

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 10:34:31 PM11/19/02
He should. He's been pumped with so much drugs he can't even understand
Rolla's posts.

Why are pathetic people like this still alive?

FVD.
--

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message