An Open Letter to Ronnie James Dio

concerneddiofans

Dec 20, 2004, 7:59:25 PM12/20/04
For better or worse, the internet has become the most powerful means of
communication for "unfashionable" artists and their fans. Imagine the
shock and disgust of a Dio fan surfing the net for the first time, only
to find that almost every Dio-related website, message board, mailing
list and newsgroup is a battleground where the exchange of vile and
sexually depraved insults is the norm and discussion of Dio is a
rarity. Then imagine the dismay when this Dio fans realizes that
instigator of 95% of this animosity is a convicted child pornographer,
who is apparently an "honored" backstage guest at every Dio show in the
midwest.

http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p23.aspx?oid=22621

Now, of course, it is possible that you are completely unaware that Dio
fans are routinely subjected to email bombs and messageboard posts from
this individual in which their miscarriages are mocked, every attempt
to discuss your music in an "unapproved" fashion is met (ironically)
with accusations of sexual perversion and depravity and have become
known as the most uncivil (and stupid) fanbase in the heavy metal
corner of the net. Possible, but unlikely.

So, while you may not be actively encouraging this individual, we
believe that your continued toleration and hospitality isperceived by
him as tacit approval. We find this to be disappointing, especially in
light of your integrity within the heavy metal scene and patronage of
the Children of the Night charity. We are fans, but we all have our
limits. It is embarrassing to be a Dio fan these days, please do not
force us to speak with our wallets.

And to our fellow Dio Fans: We know that the vast majority of you are
decent, hard-working, law-abiding folk who just want to meet fellow Dio
fans in the net. If you agree with the sentiments expressed herein,
feel free to repost this letter in any appropriate forum but please do
NOT use it as an excuse for more petty in fighting.
Sincerely,
A Group of Concerned Dio Fans

Gazoo

Dec 20, 2004, 8:14:51 PM12/20/04

"concerneddiofans" <concerne...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Terry is not a friend of Dios. He has had a few pictures taken and that is
it. He makes up the rest of the crap just like he makes up all his lies
about being a millionaire and living in a mansion. You can't blame Dio for
the lies that Terry tells.

Gazoo

Dec 20, 2004, 8:15:02 PM12/20/04

"concerneddiofans" <concerne...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Terry is not a friend of Dios. He has had a few pictures taken and that is

<<<>>>

Dec 20, 2004, 9:19:43 PM12/20/04

"Gazoo" <tyr> wrote in message news:A7ydnTTxZvK...@wavecable.com...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day when a Dio fan
spoke in rational, logical terms. I really gave it much thought, but irony
of the situation is amazing.

Y'all know me --- I don't think Dio's done anything worth a crap since Last
in Line, but I still see the guy live every time I can and have always
thought he was a class act in a business full of idiots. I don't give a
fuck about the mailing list and I don't care about the message board(s), but
I have continually wondered why the Dio camp would allow TeRRy backstage.
By doing so, Dio is implicitly welcoming a fucking CONVICTED PEDOPHILE (and
I'm sorry to split hairs, but if you've pled guilty to possessing images of
young boys engaged in sex acts, you're a pedophile) into an inner circle of
sorts that should be reserved for special fans, friends, and family.

I know Dio, his management. and his handlers are probably opting for the
path of least resistance, but for FUCK'S SAKE, RONNIE, you've dedicated a
good part of your career to fighting the exploitation of children. It's not
only spineless hypocrisy, it's in really poor taste. This isn't some
esoteric principle your fans are asking you to stand up for --- it's a cause
that you have publicly embraced for over twenty years. If you think the
young boys found in those photos are not exploited, you need to wake up.
What does it say to the world when you're handing backstage passes to a guy
that is perpetuating the very exploitation that you rail against?

If Dio fans have any integrity and profess to stand for the things Dio
stands for, I think it's time they voice their displeasure to Dio and his
management. To add insult to injury, Dio is supposedly working on HEAR N'
AID II. Can you imagine the bad press that could result from this issue?

Get some cajones, Ronnie, and do the right thing.

Message has been deleted

<<<>>>

Dec 20, 2004, 9:54:13 PM12/20/04

"TAP" <no...@nowhere.org> wrote in message
> In article <32pfhuF...@individual.net>,
> I have to agree. Someone needs to get that letter to Ronnie and bring
> back his reaction.

His management needs to realize that there's a potential BIG public
embarrassment on deck if they don't do something to rectify the problem.

artcinco

Dec 21, 2004, 1:54:00 AM12/21/04

Hey Gazoo, did you see the plasma update?

Love & Lady Kisses.Com

Dec 21, 2004, 2:44:43 AM12/21/04

"<<<>>>" <c_l...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

The Dio camp doesnt let TeRRy backstage/aftershow, it's sympathetic fans who
for some reason just don't "get" what a vile disgusting waste of good oxygen
he is that allow him to have one of their extra passes. I had an extra two
passes one year at Ft Wayne and TeRRy begged me to give him one and I
wouldn't. I siad, "sorry, don't have any" ...LOL He didn't get any pass that
year. My extra one's went to deserving recipients. Whoever thinks TeRRy gets
aftershow /backstage privileges really missed a sight. Imagine Zoggy TeRRy
camped out behind Harpos by the trash dumpster. It was PDV who brought him
over into the "pass" line for God only knows what reason. I would've took a
picture of him drooling and whimpering and whining to other fans about why
"I" had a pass and not him. A Kodak moment I should've taken...damn

Don't be misled or confused Dio fans. Remember, a lot of twisted,
manipulated "truth" (mor like out right lies) come from that DuMB bunch over
behind the gates.
--
Love & Lady Kisses,

Isabeaux

Pois...@ronniejamesdio.org

Looking to be entertained in a way only a "Lady Provocateur" can?
Visit http://www.loveandladykisses.com Home of DIO's #1 Lady Bandit!
Also check out my G Spot - http://tracyg.proboards12.com
Rainbow In The Dark, http://www.dionorway.org
We Rock! http://www.ronniejamesdio.org
Visit DIO's OFFICIALLY backed Fan Forum,
http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/forum/
Accept no DIO-substitute, because there is none!
DIO Tribute Band ANTHEM, http://www.dionorway.org/anthem/

artcinco

Dec 21, 2004, 3:05:16 AM12/21/04
In article <LvQxd.4020$by5...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,

Was Harpos where the "poke" happened, Lady Isabeaux?

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 4:48:37 AM12/21/04
In article <LvQxd.4020$by5...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,
"Love & Lady Kisses.Com" <isab...@loveandladykisses.com> wrote:

Once MORE u'r complete bullshit lies are a laff.
Care to tell everyone how I got After-Show at HOB Chicago the next nite?
The only way u got a pass is from years of sucking off the fan club.
This is the main reason why u were so afraid that the DIO MESSAGE BOARD
would become official and trolls like u would be dumped, just like the
trash u are. I like the way u try to visualize Harpo's dumpster as being
where I was. But in FACT, it was within feet of everyone there including
u'r nasty ass who hung all over it as Ronnie avoided u every time he saw
u trying to snake closer. u are the I who tries to goes for: manipulated

"truth" (mor like out right lies)

The nice thing about gates is that they keep TRASH like u out.

But I see that u & Snot seem to be TRYING to imitate the board, as we
saw u piss & moan about CENSORSHIP and u'r precious 'gates' but yet u
have banned and censored people on that shit Yahoo troll list. u speak
of LIES....while at the same time proclaiming to the ignorant that u &
Snot have NEVER BANNED or CENSORED 'ANYONE'

u are clearly a lying cunt, and anyone who even gives u'r stink a second
smell deserves sucking that hairy ass that u keep trying to stuff in
everyone's face.

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 4:50:58 AM12/21/04
In article
<artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:

That was where the liar dreamed it up.
The lying slut couldn't stand it to report The TRUTH.
After all the LIES she has been easily exposed telling, only a fool
would believe anything the lying troll says.

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 4:53:46 AM12/21/04
In article <none-A290C6.2...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <32pfhuF...@individual.net>,
> "<<<>>>" <c_l...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:
>

> I have to agree. Someone needs to get that letter to Ronnie and bring
> back his reaction.

I love how the worst assholes who never have a decent thing to say about
DIO are the only ones who are yapping to some anonymous asshole.
To instantly embrace and follow some dumbass who has never posted here
before just show what fucking morons u all are.

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 4:57:27 AM12/21/04
In article <32phijF...@individual.net>,
"<<<>>>" <c_l...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

Yea!!!
There is a HUGE troll fan base in this group.
So at most we're taking 'bout 10 lost ticket sales here, while THE DIO
MESSAGE BOARD who is comprised of near 1000 actual FANS bring in FAR
more sales and publicity that all of u arrmo twats combined.

stormbringer2004

Dec 21, 2004, 7:11:23 AM12/21/04
We must not let the fetus defeat us.

Nada

Dec 21, 2004, 7:17:19 AM12/21/04
stormbringer2004 wrote:

> We must not let the fetus defeat us.

fetus vs. the dwarf

Size doesen't matter.

Magica Man

Dec 21, 2004, 7:34:43 AM12/21/04
>Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Ronnie James Dio
>From: Nada nada...@hotmail.com_killspam
>Date: 12/21/2004 5:16 A.M. Mountain Standard Time

> because of uberdorks
>like you who threaten people with mass mails after the ego gets poked in
>the gut.

ahahhahahah

poor uberfan terry will never live down the gut poking that ronnie gave him
that night

ahahhahaha

rock on and aDIOs
john

Message has been deleted

Nada

Dec 21, 2004, 7:51:23 AM12/21/04
TAP wrote:

> Kill Master <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote:

>> "<<<>>>" <c_l...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>>His management needs to realize that there's a potential BIG public
>>>embarrassment on deck if they don't do something to rectify the problem.
>>

>>Yea!!!
>>There is a HUGE troll fan base in this group.
>>So at most we're taking 'bout 10 lost ticket sales here, while THE DIO
>>MESSAGE BOARD who is comprised of near 1000 actual FANS bring in FAR
>>more sales and publicity that all of u arrmo twats combined.
>

> This was addressed to RJD not you and your DuMBies. Why do you think you
> can repond on Dio's behalf?

Watch it, or you spill his wine glass.

Nada

Dec 21, 2004, 8:21:16 AM12/21/04
<<<>>> wrote:

> "Gazoo" <tyr> wrote:

"The midged with a mile long forehead opens the letter and grins like
he'd just crapped in his pants, then flies to the rainbow and leaves
DuMBies and dorks behind."

Nada

Dec 21, 2004, 8:34:46 AM12/21/04
artcinco wrote:

I'm not Gazoo, but I heard there's a Matrox graphics card where you can
install four plasma screens at the same time.

http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/qid/home.cfm

Message has been deleted

artcinco

Dec 21, 2004, 12:37:54 PM12/21/04
In article <KoSxd.6177$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Kill Master <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote:

So when anonymous posters make light of a miscarriage, that is OK?

artcinco

Dec 21, 2004, 12:39:30 PM12/21/04
In article <cq941i$egn$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
Nada <nada...@hotmail.com_killspam> wrote:

> Kill Master wrote:

> If they choose to have anonymous screen names, it's because of uberdorks

> like you who threaten people with mass mails after the ego gets poked in

> the gut. Heck, you can even skip all the "rumours" or the "evidence" of
> your boy toy years, you're still a fucking dork underneath when it
> downright comes to it. I've never seen anyone in the usenet, at your
> age group, who's more involved with constant fights with random people
> over some ridiculous issues dealing with some 80's dwarf star.

You think Ronnie takes on part-time work during the holidays?

<<<>>>

Dec 21, 2004, 12:39:24 PM12/21/04

"Love & Lady Kisses.Com" <isab...@loveandladykisses.com> wrote in message

No matter how he gets a pass, he should be barred from the backstage area.

artcinco

Dec 21, 2004, 12:39:52 PM12/21/04
In article <cq9432$egn$2...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
Nada <nada...@hotmail.com_killspam> wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artcinco

Dec 21, 2004, 12:41:29 PM12/21/04
In article <cq98ka$9u0$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
Nada <nada...@hotmail.com_killspam> wrote:

Sweet, Nada. Terry must be quickly updating his wish list for Santa.

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 4:06:20 PM12/21/04
In article
<artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:

Since IT's an fucking IMAGINARY FETUS then it sure is ok and encouraged.

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 4:56:37 PM12/21/04
In article <none-C9DF80.1...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <LvQxd.4020$by5...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,

> Maybe (and I'd certainly believe you over Zog) but the 99% of Dio fans
> who don't go backstage might believe him since he mentions it often
> enough.

ANYONE with half a fucking BRAIN only has to look at the FACTS and they
can see just how u fucking ASSHOLES try to inflate that BULLSHIT with
every LIE u can possible think up. But since u are AWL so fucking
STUPID, even u'r lies are beyond transparent. And ITs ALWAYS u SAME OLE
SHITS who are the ONLY ones who keep going on & on about u'r just
WISHING that shit was true.

An what makes it ever so much more believable is that none of u shits
are a DIO FAN. So suck on my ass a little more BITCH.

reborn rolla

Dec 21, 2004, 5:04:57 PM12/21/04
Zog said:

> An what makes it ever so much more believable is that none of u shits
> are a DIO FAN. So suck on my ass a little more BITCH.

Unofficial Dio Fan
Unofficial message board.

Good choices there stupid.

Message has been deleted

reborn rolla

Dec 21, 2004, 6:02:19 PM12/21/04

> In article <d61yd.10660$KO5.5226@clgrps13>,
> If 1000 zogs, typed on 1000 keyboards, for 1000 years do you think they
> would come up with one post that made sense to normal human beings?

I'm in no mood for doing the math games coach. But will say zero. Zog =
zero?

Dionorway

Dec 21, 2004, 6:24:20 PM12/21/04

TAP wrote:
> In article <d61yd.10660$KO5.5226@clgrps13>,
> "reborn rolla" <Orang...@King2.com> wrote:
>

> If 1000 zogs, typed on 1000 keyboards, for 1000 years do you think they
> would come up with one post that made sense to normal human beings?

No.
Next question?

Message has been deleted

headsou...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 9:05:52 PM12/21/04

Nothing but lies.

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 9:33:33 PM12/21/04
In article <none-2891AE.1...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <d61yd.10660$KO5.5226@clgrps13>,
> "reborn rolla" <Orang...@King2.com> wrote:
>

> If 1000 zogs, typed on 1000 keyboards, for 1000 years do you think they
> would come up with one post that made sense to normal human beings?

If a monkey went an shit on a keyboard, it would type BeTTer sense than u

Message has been deleted

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 9:41:31 PM12/21/04
In article <Dg2yd.1225$Sl3....@news4.e.nsc.no>,
Dionorway <dion...@dionorway.org> wrote:

Nice of Per-PuSSy 2 Pop-Up

Cute how these assholes try to turn this list into the shit-list that is
just like WE SUCK and that Niji site.

I see that Artie is trying to instigate as always.

Next Time I will have to Drop a Clue.....

I would 'almost' HATE to see u BANNED.

A word to The Wise, as I see u are becoming quite close to following in
The Magic Asshole's footsteps....

An for AWL the ass-sucking TROLLS.....there will NOT be another HinT

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 9:42:58 PM12/21/04
In article <%X1yd.10666$KO5.2220@clgrps13>,
"reborn rolla" <Orang...@King2.com> wrote:

> "TAP" <no...@nowhere.org> wrote in message
> > In article <d61yd.10660$KO5.5226@clgrps13>,

> >> Unofficial Dio Fan
> >> Unofficial message board.
> >>
> >> Good choices there stupid.
> >
> > If 1000 zogs, typed on 1000 keyboards, for 1000 years do you think they
> > would come up with one post that made sense to normal human beings?
>
> I'm in no mood for doing the math games coach. But will say zero. Zog =
> zero?

NO....Artie = Zero ;)

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 9:49:06 PM12/21/04
In article <none-F30670.1...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <Dg2yd.1225$Sl3....@news4.e.nsc.no>,
> Dionorway <dion...@dionorway.org> wrote:
>

> Is it possible to catch a rainbow while riding a tiger?

Not in u'r case, as the tiger wood be riding u FAG

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 9:56:17 PM12/21/04
In article <none-EDE923.2...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <125yd.6910$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,

> I heard the open letter is on its way to RJD...

u have to be even MORE fucking STUPID that I ever imagined if u thought
that he doesn't know ALL about u fucking low-life piece-of-shit-assholes
and u'r crusade for stupidity.

Of course any such bullshit will have to be sent anonymous.

An as such will never get past the receptionist.

Even the cunt would not dare to talk that shit to him.

u fucking assholes really have NO FUCKING CLUE at all, do u?

Butt that is why u are T.he A.sshole P.ussy

Message has been deleted

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 10:10:28 PM12/21/04
In article <none-5BCCA0.2...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <ln5yd.6926$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,

> You sound like you're having a panic attack

u appear to be fucking STUPID if u think u r thinkn' that u THINK u
fucking hear me u FAG FOOL

Message has been deleted

Kill Master

Dec 21, 2004, 10:53:55 PM12/21/04
In article <none-D69670.2...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <EA5yd.6940$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,

> Kill Master <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote:
>

> > u appear to be fucking STUPID
>

> ok....

> > if u think u r thinkn' that u THINK u fucking hear me u FAG FOOL
>

> ......right off the ironymeter scale.

u are THAT fucking STUPID that IT is down the wrong side of IT too

roller0721

Dec 21, 2004, 11:57:18 PM12/21/04

"Kill Master" <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote in message

An old fool caught trading child porn with undercover cops calling others
stupid. Hilariously ironic or what.
Old man, you have no room to call other people stupid because you are
the epitome of *stupid*.

roller0721

Dec 22, 2004, 12:30:14 AM12/22/04

"Kill Master" <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote in message

Let's send the letter anyway and see what happens.

Message has been deleted

artcinco

Dec 22, 2004, 4:16:35 AM12/22/04
In article <%X1yd.10666$KO5.2220@clgrps13>,
"reborn rolla" <Orang...@King2.com> wrote:

> "TAP" <no...@nowhere.org> wrote in message
> > In article <d61yd.10660$KO5.5226@clgrps13>,

> >> Unofficial Dio Fan
> >> Unofficial message board.
> >>
> >> Good choices there stupid.
> >
> > If 1000 zogs, typed on 1000 keyboards, for 1000 years do you think they
> > would come up with one post that made sense to normal human beings?
>
> I'm in no mood for doing the math games coach. But will say zero. Zog =
> zero?

It's like he is his own zero.

artcinco

Dec 22, 2004, 4:25:56 AM12/22/04
In article <v95yd.6915$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Kill Master <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote:

Just reading this now. Oh well.

artcinco

Dec 22, 2004, 4:26:20 AM12/22/04
In article <Sa5yd.6917$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Kill Master <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote:

I had the same idea.

Nada

Dec 22, 2004, 5:35:10 AM12/22/04
artcinco wrote:

> In article <cq941i$egn$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
> Nada <nada...@hotmail.com_killspam> wrote:

>>If they choose to have anonymous screen names, it's because of uberdorks
>>like you who threaten people with mass mails after the ego gets poked in
>>the gut. Heck, you can even skip all the "rumours" or the "evidence" of
>>your boy toy years, you're still a fucking dork underneath when it
>>downright comes to it. I've never seen anyone in the usenet, at your
>>age group, who's more involved with constant fights with random people
>>over some ridiculous issues dealing with some 80's dwarf star.
>>

> You think Ronnie takes on part-time work during the holidays?

If the Killer Dwarves don't have a reunion coming up the holidays, yeah,
the midged is going to jump on people's fireplaces.

Nada

Dec 22, 2004, 7:43:16 AM12/22/04
Kill Master wrote:
> TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

>>>Butt that is why u are T.he A.sshole P.ussy
>>
>>You sound like you're having a panic attack
>

> u appear to be fucking STUPID if u think u r thinkn' that u THINK u
> fucking hear me u FAG FOOL

STU-STU-STUTTER!

Magica Man

Dec 22, 2004, 7:52:47 AM12/22/04
>Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Ronnie James Dio
>From: "roller0721" rolle...@thykingdom.com
>Date: 12/21/2004 9:57 P.M. Mountain Standard Time

>An old fool caught trading child porn with undercover cops calling others
>stupid. Hilariously ironic or what.
>Old man, you have no room to call other people stupid because you are
>the epitome of *stupid*.

no no no
didnt you hear he was set up
i was told that the FBI constantly stalks the country looking to frame inocent
ohio citizens for trafficing child pornography--even if you are an out of work
and overweight nobody who lives in his mommys basement and spending his every
waking hour on a DuMB message board

rock on and aDIOs
john

Magica Man

Dec 22, 2004, 7:54:44 AM12/22/04
>Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Ronnie James Dio
>From: " << >>" <c_l...@NOSPAMyahoo.com>
>Date: 12/21/2004 10:39 A.M. Mountain Standard Time

>No matter how he gets a pass, he should be barred from the backstage area.

yes BANNED

now THAT is someone worth banning

Message has been deleted

Kill Master

Dec 22, 2004, 11:49:05 AM12/22/04
In article <20041222075444...@mb-m12.aol.com>,
magi...@aol.com (Magica Man) wrote:

but yet u are the one that is BANNED

Kill Master

Dec 22, 2004, 11:52:32 AM12/22/04
In article
<artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:

I like be a Zero
All others gravitate either towards it or away from it.

Headsoundmixer

Dec 22, 2004, 12:11:40 PM12/22/04
>Nothing but lies.

You need to get a life and get out more.

Magica Man

Dec 22, 2004, 1:41:40 PM12/22/04
>Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Ronnie James Dio
>From: TAP no...@nowhere.org
>Date: 12/22/2004 9:50 A.M. Mountain Standard Time

>tick, tick, tick.......the big zogpoke is coming.

"i am very dissapointed in YOU"
zog poke

AHAHHAHAHA

Kill Master

Dec 22, 2004, 2:27:19 PM12/22/04
In article <20041222134140...@mb-m17.aol.com>,
magi...@aol.com (Magica Man) wrote:

so u were there and saw this LIE?
or do u just like sucking the shit out of a DEAD FETUS?

Kill Master

Dec 22, 2004, 2:26:13 PM12/22/04
In article <none-56E9BA.1...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article <5Ahyd.6788$9j5...@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,

> tick, tick, tick.......the big zogpoke is coming.

in u'r dreams moron

<<<>>>

Dec 22, 2004, 5:46:21 PM12/22/04

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >Nothing but lies.
>>

> You need to get a life and get out more.

You need to headsoundmix more and pontificate less.

Headsoundmixer

Dec 22, 2004, 7:24:47 PM12/22/04
>You need to headsoundmix more and pontificate less.

You need to get a couple of more new nerd white shirts for Christmas.

Message has been deleted

reborn rolla

Dec 22, 2004, 9:11:46 PM12/22/04

"Kill Master" <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote in message

Yes we know.

> All others gravitate either towards it or away from it.

It = zero

Hand Of Gloom

Dec 22, 2004, 9:22:09 PM12/22/04
>> u appear to be fucking STUPID if u think u r thinkn' that u THINK u
>> fucking hear me u FAG FOOL
>
>STU-STU-STUTTER!

Terry gets so angry and it is bad for his diseased heart.

Supernaut

Dec 23, 2004, 5:25:29 PM12/23/04

"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message

> In article <cq941i$egn$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
> Nada <nada...@hotmail.com_killspam> wrote:
>
> > Kill Master wrote:

Dio

Dio fan

PEDOPHILE

It's

Dio
HEAR N'

> > > I love how the worst assholes who never have a decent thing to say
about
> > > DIO are the only ones who are yapping to some anonymous asshole.
> > > To instantly embrace and follow some dumbass who has never posted here
> > > before just show what fucking morons u all are.

> > If they choose to have anonymous screen names, it's because of uberdorks
> > like you who threaten people with mass mails after the ego gets poked in
> > the gut. Heck, you can even skip all the "rumours" or the "evidence" of
> > your boy toy years, you're still a fucking dork underneath when it
> > downright comes to it. I've never seen anyone in the usenet, at your
> > age group, who's more involved with constant fights with random people
> > over some ridiculous issues dealing with some 80's dwarf star.
> >

> You think Ronnie takes on part-time work during the holidays?

he's the official greeter at the "Excalibur" in Vegas

Supernaut

Dec 23, 2004, 5:29:00 PM12/23/04

> In article <Dg2yd.1225$Sl3....@news4.e.nsc.no>,
> Dionorway <dion...@dionorway.org> wrote:
>
> > TAP wrote:

> > > If 1000 zogs, typed on 1000 keyboards, for 1000 years do you think
they
> > > would come up with one post that made sense to normal human beings?
> >
> > No.
> > Next question?
>
> Is it possible to catch a rainbow while riding a tiger?

only if the Rainbows rising.

Supernaut

Dec 23, 2004, 5:30:46 PM12/23/04

> In article <ln5yd.6926$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> Kill Master <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <none-EDE923.2...@individual.net>,
> > TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> > > I heard the open letter is on its way to RJD...
> >

> > u have to be even MORE fucking STUPID that I ever imagined if u thought
> > that he doesn't know ALL about u fucking low-life piece-of-shit-assholes
> > and u'r crusade for stupidity.
> >
> > Of course any such bullshit will have to be sent anonymous.
> >
> > An as such will never get past the receptionist.
> >
> > Even the cunt would not dare to talk that shit to him.
> >
> > u fucking assholes really have NO FUCKING CLUE at all, do u?
> >
> > Butt that is why u are T.he A.sshole P.ussy
>
> You sound like you're having a panic attack

he needs his amyl inhaler.

Love & Lady Kisses.Com

Dec 23, 2004, 5:38:07 PM12/23/04

"Supernaut" <su...@typing.net> wrote in message

Oooooh gentlemen, gentlemen, let me assure you it is indeed possible to
catch a rainbow while riding a tiger! Tiger riding, the bucking and
screaming kind, is one of my favorite passtimes :) When I'm around I make
sure that Rainbow keeps rising, time and time again! (wink wink)
--
Love & Lady Kisses,

Isabeaux

Pois...@ronniejamesdio.org

Looking to be entertained in a way only a "Lady Provocateur" can?
Visit http://www.loveandladykisses.com Home of DIO's #1 Lady Bandit!
Also check out my G Spot - http://tracyg.proboards12.com
Rainbow In The Dark, http://www.dionorway.org
We Rock! http://www.ronniejamesdio.org
Visit DIO's OFFICIALLY backed Fan Forum,
http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/forum/
Accept no DIO-substitute, because there is none!
DIO Tribute Band ANTHEM, http://www.dionorway.org/anthem/

Kill Master

Dec 23, 2004, 6:52:16 PM12/23/04
In article <jNHyd.4928$_X7....@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,

Rising way up and deep into u'r hairy PIG's ass (wink wink)

Kill Master

Dec 23, 2004, 6:53:10 PM12/23/04
In article <330uuqF...@individual.net>,
"Supernaut" <su...@typing.net> wrote:

unlike u being the Official FLUFFER behind it.

artcinco

Dec 24, 2004, 12:27:09 AM12/24/04
In article <330uuqF...@individual.net>,
"Supernaut" <su...@typing.net> wrote:

I thought Ritchie Blackmore was doing that?

artcinco

Dec 24, 2004, 12:28:33 AM12/24/04
In article <jNHyd.4928$_X7....@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
"Love & Lady Kisses.Com" <isab...@loveandladykisses.com> wrote:

I think you must be a snake charmer, Lady Isabeaux.

Kill Master

Dec 24, 2004, 12:55:51 AM12/24/04
In article
<artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:

More like a snake sucking HO'

An yet we ALL knew that......

Kill Master

Dec 24, 2004, 1:10:41 AM12/24/04
In article
<artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:

SADLY u B Confuzeled with that back door FLUFFER who had ITs balls
surgically removed under Tommy's Directions......

THEY as in THEM LYING TROLL SHITS.....now CAWL that PUNK: FUCKING ken.

Perhaps is ya ask Sweetly, That FETUS KILLER will expose FUCKING kenny
the QUEER's NEW TROLL HANDLE?

OH u SICK SHIT!!!!!!

FUCKING ken's 'HANDLE' is nowhere even close to THAT u FAG QUEER!!!!!

IT is FAR BEYOND

OMG.......now Y did T.he A.SSHOLE P.USSY just swallow????

artcinco

Dec 24, 2004, 2:02:16 AM12/24/04
In article <BpOyd.8407$RH4....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Kill Master <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote:

You're going to have to bring back the closed captioning.

Love & Lady Kisses.Com

Dec 24, 2004, 5:22:05 AM12/24/04

"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message

Ah yes, but better yet Im a Ped Harmer!

Supernaut

Dec 24, 2004, 1:48:07 PM12/24/04

"Love & Lady Kisses.Com" <isab...@loveandladykisses.com> wrote in message

so.. in a sense you can ride a rainbow and catch a tiger.