Where Is the Hittman?

Taliban Funster

Mar 27, 2001, 11:24:17 PM3/27/01
Tommy.....where are you?!

The Taliban Funster
What are you laughing at? Remember Salmon Rushdie? Huh?

WereoBoy

Mar 28, 2001, 3:51:42 AM3/28/01
This guy's nowhere to be found! I don't know why :o

Scott

Creator of http://www.nuclearwarrior.com and http://www.mp3.com/NuclearWarrior.
The only viable Websites LEFT on the Internet. Featuring: The Ultimate in All
Music; The Future of All Reality

Thomas Fiore

Mar 29, 2001, 1:07:46 AM3/29/01
I am still around. Been very busy with work and traveling.

Tommy Hittmann

"Taliban Funster" <Hey...@taliban.com> wrote in message

Neil Colepsy

Mar 29, 2001, 1:51:13 AM3/29/01

Thomas Fiore <Headsoun...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

> I am still around. Been very busy with work and traveling.
>

> Tommy Hittmann

Are you around or traveling or busy with work?

Sani

Mar 29, 2001, 7:40:22 AM3/29/01

"Thomas Fiore" <Headsoun...@email.msn.com> wrote:
> I am still around. Been very busy with work and traveling.
>

> Tommy Hittmann

How many Dons you strangled in Sicily this time?

\m/ Bizzzzo \m/

Mar 29, 2001, 12:42:08 PM3/29/01

"Sani" <san...@mbnet.fi> wrote in message

> "Thomas Fiore" <Headsoun...@email.msn.com> wrote:
Tommy Hittmann
> How many Dons you strangled in Sicily this time?

Want me to put a goat's head on his pillow?

Sani

Mar 29, 2001, 11:34:12 PM3/29/01

"\m/ Bizzzzo \m/" <sado...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Sani" <san...@mbnet.fi> wrote:
> >
> > "Thomas Fiore" <Headsoun...@email.msn.com> wrote:
> Tommy Hittmann
> > How many Dons you strangled in Sicily this time?
> >

> Want me to put a goat's head on his pillow?

If the goat was born as Catholic.

Headsoundmixer

Apr 3, 2001, 3:10:33 AM4/3/01
>Want me to put a goat's head on his pillow?
>
>If the goat was born as Catholic.

Same old tired things from you.

Tommy Hittmann

Sani

Apr 3, 2001, 5:22:04 AM4/3/01

Que? Goats are Gary and Neil's business, not mine.

Headsoundmixer

Apr 3, 2001, 1:22:06 PM4/3/01
>Que? Goats are Gary and Neil's business, not mine.

I thought we all could move on. I guess not.

Sani

Apr 3, 2001, 4:02:41 PM4/3/01

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote:
> >Que? Goats are Gary and Neil's business, not mine.
> >

> I thought we all could move on. I guess not.

Que?