CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES

Californiajam1

Nov 15, 2002, 4:57:40 AM11/15/02
Much to the chagrin of the *HISsinZ* and the other non Deep Purple, non
California Jam Wereo fans around this place, the Wereo Exhibit should be up and
running soon. On the Hallowed Ground Itself.

I have to get up early today and resubmit the materials because the first ones
seem to have somehow been missplaced. So it shouldn't be long now before
Ontario realizes once again that it IS the Wereo Capitol of the World. Once I
remind them...

And of course, I've included a couple of autographed by me hard copies of
California Jam Feature of Century, entitled "One day in 1974 ..." for the
further enchancement of the glory of the upcoming wereo Exhibit...

SO my newfound Contact out there on the Hallowed Ground *should* have these
newly mailed materials in his hands by Saturday becasue THIS time I'm taking no
chances with the mailing. I'm sending it EXPRESS this time.

And on my requested wereoblurb I HAVE included my email address. That's so awl
the wereogods out there can get in contact with me.

I just hope people don't start taking off their shoes as they read my blurb &
stuff. Although that WOULD draw a whole lot more attention to the Exhibit. Now
wouldn't you agree...

Scott
Your Wereodaddy

TheGeneral43

Nov 15, 2002, 7:56:03 AM11/15/02
>Repeat after me, Scott:

" I am a cab driver in NYC."
" I am not in the music business or any kind of show business."
"I need to get real help about the lies I tell."
" I need to go on a diet and lose 100 pounds."
" I must get real professional mental help."
" I have a shiity recording of a show 28 years ago and I am totally living in
the past."
" I am really a fat, scared piece of money crap."
" I know nothing about music."
" The Nuclear Warrior is a sub par guitar player and no one cares."
" I smell and need to take a shower."
" I have a thing for 300 pound, toothlees, crack whores."
" I don't own the rights to the Ca.Jam."
"I am Scott Lifeshine, a fat, demented, loser."
" I am jealous of everyone."
" I can't stop eating."
" People ask me for my shirt to cover their cars."
" I can't stop telling lies, lies and more lies."
" I am nothing more than a common cab driver."
" I keep talking, but no one is listening."
" My apartment smells of food, and has not been cleaned in 25 years since I
moved in."
" I am Scott Lifeshine, a escaped, demented, mental case. who has no clue."

Just keep repeating these things to yourself Scott.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 15, 2002, 11:28:28 AM11/15/02
>Just keep repeating these things to yourself Scott.

timmy needs only to repeat one thing "I am timmy and I am a fool"

Californiajam1

Nov 15, 2002, 1:22:37 PM11/15/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: gb gb9...@earthlink.net
>Date: 11/15/02 6:14 AM Eastern Standard Time

>califor...@aol.com (Californiajam1) wrote:
>
>> Much to the chagrin of the *HISsinZ* and the other non Deep Purple, non
>> California Jam Wereo fans around this place, the Wereo Exhibit should be up
>
>> and running soon.
>
>No, we're not feeling any chagrin...unlike you, we're connected with reality
>and know you're just bullshitting again.

>> I have to get up early today and resubmit the materials because the first
>> ones seem to have somehow been missplaced.
>
><laugh> Oh, did that Ontario hot-dog cart "missplace" your pathetic mailing
>in a nearby dumpster? Your major "exhibit," which is so enormous and
>comprehensive that it cost a mighty $3.36 to mail? What's that, about a
>*pound*? Even your last bowel movement probably weighed more than that.
>
>Repeat after me, Scott: "No one cares about me, my tapes or my worthless,
>demented life. No one cares about me, my tapes or my worthless, demented
>life...."

If no one cares about my world spectacular Recovery of the Wereotapes then how
in Heavens' Name did "One day in 1974 ..." come about?

Once again, tour story just doesn't pan out, miss gb.

And I meant to ask you, how did you get yourself kicked off Google? You never
gave me the impression of your being sophisicated enough to get yourself kicked
off Google.

Californiajam1

Nov 15, 2002, 1:26:26 PM11/15/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/15/02 11:28 AM Eastern Standard Time

>>Just keep repeating these things to yourself Scott.
>>

>timmy needs only to repeat one thing "I am timmy and I am a fool"

Andif I may add something to that, Mr. OZZZSANITY--

The Chimp also needs to repeat one MORE thing--

"I have committed some serious aggravated harassment interstate telephone calls
against Mr. Lifshine and he is now on the verge of piping them directly into

THE NEVADA HOSPITAL FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE

JayRod46

Nov 15, 2002, 7:51:14 PM11/15/02

>I have to get up early today and resubmit the materials because the first
>ones
>seem to have somehow been missplaced.

BWAAAAAAAA!!
THEY SAW THAT SHIT AND TOSSED IT
IN THE GARBAGE. AND THEY WILL DO THE SAME WITH THE OTHER CRAP
YOU SEND THEM.

Californiajam1

Nov 16, 2002, 5:58:17 PM11/16/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: gb gba...@earthlink.net
>Date: 11/15/02 4:47 PM Eastern Standard Time

> Try learning something about Usenet, and how it is
>archived. "Kicked off Google"...lordy, you're a moron.

Seems to me you were kicked off Google. And you don't seem that sophisticated.

Scott

TheGeneral43

Nov 16, 2002, 8:31:37 PM11/16/02
>Seems to me you were kicked off Google. And you don't seem that
>sophisticated.
>
>Scott

Shut up you fat loser.

TAXI!!!!!

Uncle Krakker

Nov 16, 2002, 9:05:25 PM11/16/02
thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43) wrote in message news:<20021115075603...@mb-mr.news.cs.com>...

> " I can't stop telling lies, lies and more lies."

We know that,Tommy, you dont have to state the obvious. We remember
your "I'm going on tour with Glenn Hughes" bullshit.

TheGeneral43

Nov 16, 2002, 10:23:31 PM11/16/02
>We know that,Tommy, you dont have to state the obvious. We remember
>your "I'm going on tour with Glenn Hughes" bullshit.

Their was no bullshit about that from me. Glenn and Joe's management could not
reach an agreement with MTM records on $$$$ for the tour to have me and a
monitor engineer. So they used a house engineer and house monitor enginner for
each show. Since the tour was kind of a plug and play tour to promote the new
CD in Europe. Whenever Joe or Glenn play on the West Coast I handle their
sound. No bullshit, just not enough money for me to take a leave of absence
from work for 6 weeks.

Tommy

Tommy

TheGeneral43

Nov 16, 2002, 10:26:15 PM11/16/02

>We know that,Tommy, you dont have to state the obvious. We remember
>your "I'm going on tour with Glenn Hughes" bullshit.

Their was no bullshit about that from me. Glenn and Joe's management could not

reach an agreement with MTM records on $$$$ for the tour to have me and a

monitor engineer to be on. So they used a house engineer and house monitor

Captain Beyond

Nov 17, 2002, 1:23:00 AM11/17/02
>Seems to me you were kicked off Google. And you don't seem that
sophisticated.

What? And you are? Don't make me laugh.

TAXI FATASS!!!

FVD.
--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"Californiajam1" <califor...@aol.com> wrote in message

TheGeneral43

Nov 17, 2002, 1:29:34 AM11/17/02
>We know that,Tommy, you dont have to state the obvious. We remember
>your "I'm going on tour with Glenn Hughes" bullshit.

Their was no bullshit about that from me. Glenn and Joe's management could not
reach an agreement with MTM records, (which is the label the Hughes/Turner
Project is on and who was paying the bills.) $$$$ I was asking for plus, the
per-diem money for the tour to have me as the front of house engineer and a
separate monitor engineer. So they used a house engineer and house monitor
engineer for each show in the venue they played. Since the tour was kind of a
plug and play tour to promote the new CD in Europe. Their was not a tremendous
budget on the tour, as Joe told me.

Whenever Joe or Glenn play on the West Coast I handle their front of house

sound. No bullshit, just not enough money for me to take a leave of absence

from work for 6-7 weeks. Business is business and money is money.

Tommy

Wereo1

Nov 17, 2002, 4:59:40 AM11/17/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: gb gb9...@earthlink.net
>Date: 11/16/02 6:16 PM Eastern Standard Time

>califor...@aol.com (Californiajam1) wrote:
>
>> > Try learning something about Usenet, and how it is
>> >archived. "Kicked off Google"...lordy, you're a moron.
>>
>> Seems to me you were kicked off Google.
>
>NO ONE gets "kicked off Google," you drooling idiot.
>
>Here's some knowledge for you: x-no-archive: yes.

>> And you don't seem that sophisticated.
>
>Says the guy who still hasn't mastered eating with a fork and spoon.

You lack the sophistication to get yourself kicked off Google. HOW did you do
it?

You lack the sophistication to write "x-no-archive: yes." For some reason you
were kicked off Google.

Wereo1

Nov 17, 2002, 5:04:45 AM11/17/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/17/02 1:29 AM Eastern Standard Time

>Whenever Joe or Glenn play on the West Coast I handle their front of house
>sound.

That's another chimp lie. People like this don't want any chimp touching their
soundboard.

Whevever they're in town you handle their BACK of house sound. You're the mens'
room attendant at their gigs.

It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud. And try "Hooked on
Chimponics."

Hey CHIMP! How many bananas did you peel with your toes today...

Californiajam1

Nov 17, 2002, 5:18:09 AM11/17/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: wer...@aol.com (Wereo1)
>Date: 11/17/02 5:04 AM Eastern Standard Time

>>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>>Date: 11/17/02 1:29 AM Eastern Standard Time
>
>>Whenever Joe or Glenn play on the West Coast I handle their front of house
>>sound.
>
>That's another chimp lie. People like this don't want any chimp touching
>their
>soundboard.
>
>Whevever they're in town you handle their BACK of house sound. You're the
>mens'
>room attendant at their gigs.
>
>It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! :-)

At least you gotta give Bubbles credit for ONE thing--He's given us a new
language..

A New Language of "Chimponics!"

Hey CHIMP! Peel me another one, Chimp...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! hehehe :o

Californiajam1

Nov 17, 2002, 5:39:09 AM11/17/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: gb gb9...@earthlink.net
>Date: 11/17/02 5:22 AM Eastern Standard Time

>wer...@aol.com (Wereo1) wrote:
>
>> You lack the sophistication to get yourself kicked off Google. HOW did you
>do
>> it?
>>
>> You lack the sophistication to write "x-no-archive: yes." For some reason
>you
>> were kicked off Google.
>
>Wow. It is just *astounding* how stupid you are. I'd point out why, except
>that I know it wouldn't do a bit of good.

Because you'd be lying. The only *astounding* thing on THIS ng is the
*astounding* discovery/recovery of the Lifshine California Jam Recordings.

All the other so-called *astoundings* around here fall way short of the Mark.

JayRod46

Nov 17, 2002, 4:56:21 PM11/17/02
>From: wer...@aol.com (Wereo1)

TO SHOW YOU HOW SCREWED UP THIS IDIOT IS HE GOES BACK AND FORTH FROM
DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES POSTING HIS STUPIDITY.

TheGeneral43

Nov 17, 2002, 6:45:23 PM11/17/02
>>Whenever Joe or Glenn play on the West Coast I handle their front of house
>>sound.
>
>That's another chimp lie. People like this don't want any chimp touching
>their
>soundboard.
>
>Whevever they're in town you handle their BACK of house sound. You're the
>mens'
>room attendant at their gigs.
>
>It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud. And try "Hooked
>on
>Chimponics."
>
>Hey CHIMP! How many bananas did you peel with your toes today...

You are such a fool it is not funny. At least I don't drive a cab for a living
and lie about not being a cab driver.

TheGeneral43

Nov 17, 2002, 6:46:20 PM11/17/02
>A New Language of "Chimponics!"
>
>Hey CHIMP! Peel me another one, Chimp...
>
>BWAHAHAHAHA!!! hehehe :o

Hey oh fat one, do you have a problem seeing your toes?

OZZZSANITY

Nov 17, 2002, 10:36:18 PM11/17/02

timmy lives in a dream world.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 17, 2002, 10:37:05 PM11/17/02
>Their was no bullshit about that from me. Glenn and Joe's management could
>not
>reach an agreement with MTM records, (which is the label the Hughes/Turner
>Project is on and who was paying the bills.) $$$$ I was asking for plus, the
>per-diem money for the tour to have me as the front of house engineer and a
>separate monitor engineer. So they used a house engineer and house monitor
>engineer for each show in the venue they played. Since the tour was kind of a
>plug and play tour to promote the new CD in Europe. Their was not a
>tremendous
>budget on the tour, as Joe told me.
>
>Whenever Joe or Glenn play on the West Coast I handle their front of house
>sound. No bullshit, just not enough money for me to take a leave of absence
>from work for 6-7 weeks. Business is business and money is money.
>
>Tommy

timmy is a dreamer. he should get into writing fantasy novels.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 17, 2002, 10:38:53 PM11/17/02
>Hey oh fat one, do you have a problem seeing your toes?

timmy has a hard time counting his toes.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 17, 2002, 10:38:12 PM11/17/02
>From: wer...@aol.com (Wereo1)

>It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud.

BWWHHAAAHHHAHAHHAH!! Excellent Scott, very well done.

JayRod46

Nov 17, 2002, 11:15:33 PM11/17/02
>timmy lives in a dream world.

AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR DREAMER BITCH BUDDY SCOTT? NOW THERE'S A DREAMER.

TheGeneral43

Nov 17, 2002, 11:42:59 PM11/17/02
>timmy is a dreamer. he should get into writing fantasy novels.

At least I work for a living and don't have a very long rap sheet like you,
loser.

TheGeneral43

Nov 17, 2002, 11:54:15 PM11/17/02

>>It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud.
>
>BWWHHAAAHHHAHAHHAH!! Excellent Scott, very well done.

Well let's see, oh fat jackass, your job is to drive people around NY and get
abused like a good slave. A lowlife cab driver like you, oh big blob of fat,
makes $200.00 -$250.00 a week if you are lucky. As far as Ratrick goes he does
not know what a job is since he is a 2 time convicted felon, lowlife, loser. If
anyone did ever hire him, he would most likely try and steal from them for
crack money. The again he has no skills expect being a lowlife piece of dog
shit. He does have two skills, Ratrick is good at shooting up and trolling on
the newsgroups and not knowing anything about music.

TFFJR03

Nov 18, 2002, 12:00:25 AM11/18/02
>>timmy lives in a dream world.

The name is Tommy, and your new name is PUTZ. You will be addressed as PUTZ
from here on.

Hey I hear Ozzy throws water on himself all the time because he pisses on
himself on stage.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 12:34:30 AM11/18/02
>From: tff...@cs.com (TFFJR03)
>Date: 11/17/2002 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

>>>timmy lives in a dream world.
>
>The name is Tommy,

If your name is tommy, why then do you always respond when I call you timmy?

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 12:40:05 AM11/18/02
>>timmy is a dreamer. he should get into writing fantasy novels.
>
>At least I work for a living and don't have a very long rap sheet like you,
>loser.

Well, timmy since you seem to feel I have this *rap sheet* I would think it is
public record. Maybe you could find this *rap sheet* and post the info to this
nice little group. Without it, you just appear to be in a world of fantasy.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:39:19 AM11/18/02
>Well, timmy since you seem to feel I have this *rap sheet* I would think it
>is
>public record. Maybe you could find this *rap sheet* and post the info to
>this
>nice little group. Without it, you just appear to be in a world of fantasy.

No, what is real is real and you are a lowlife, putz.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:41:27 AM11/18/02
>If your name is tommy, why then do you always respond when I call you timmy?

I just figured you were picking your ass and smelling your finger and you kept
hitting the wrong key, putz.

Californiajam1@aol

Nov 18, 2002, 3:12:30 AM11/18/02
ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY) wrote in message news:<20021117223812...@mb-md.aol.com>...

> >From: wer...@aol.com (Wereo1)
>
> >It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud.
>
> BWWHHAAAHHHAHAHHAH!! Excellent Scott, very well done.

Thank you, sir.

And there's more where THAT came from! ;-)

gorjan

Nov 18, 2002, 4:37:16 AM11/18/02

JayRod46 said.....

> TO SHOW YOU HOW SCREWED UP THIS IDIOT IS HE GOES BACK AND FORTH FROM
>DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES POSTING HIS STUPIDITY.

Wereo1 is his account on computer in NYC Cab Drivers Association. CaliforniaJam
is account which he uses from his home.

Wonder what does he do besides posting crap on Usenet? And driving Taxi

--

Modify reply address
http://plastisha.8bit.co.uk

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:01:34 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/18/02 12:34 AM Eastern Standard Time

I think you're talking about Timmy the Chimp?

Hey CHIMP! Peel us another one with your toes why don't you CHIMP!

C-riminal
H-arassment
I-ndicates
M-alfunctioning
P-eabrain

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:02:30 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/17/02 11:42 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>timmy is a dreamer. he should get into writing fantasy novels.
>
>At least I work for a living and don't have a very long rap sheet like you,
>loser.

Does anyone have the telephone number for the Nevada Nuthouse?

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:03:56 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/18/02 12:40 AM Eastern Standard Time

More like he's in a world of Chimpasy. You see? The Chimpspeak is catchy.

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:05:45 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/17/02 6:45 PM Eastern Standard Time

And I'm not lying about contacting the Nevada Hospital for the Criminally
Insane and piping in your telephone crimes against me directly to them.

You didn't count on that, now did you Chimp...

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:08:14 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/17/02 10:38 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>From: wer...@aol.com (Wereo1)
>
>>It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud.
>
>BWWHHAAAHHHAHAHHAH!! Excellent Scott, very well done.

Thank you Mr. OZZZSANITY. That was a quip of mine that almost equals something
of the calibre as what you would say to the Chimp.

It's the new language of Chimponics.

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:10:06 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/17/02 11:54 PM Eastern Standard Time

Does anyone have the phone number to the Nevada Hospital for the Criminally
Insane?

Because I've got a few interstate telephone criminal Chimp Rantings I'm sure
they'd be interested in hearing.

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:11:23 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: gorjan SPAMgorj...@hotmail.com
>Date: 11/18/02 4:37 AM Eastern Standard Time

>JayRod46 said.....
>
>> TO SHOW YOU HOW SCREWED UP THIS IDIOT IS HE GOES BACK AND FORTH FROM
>>DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES POSTING HIS STUPIDITY.
>
>Wereo1 is his account on computer in NYC Cab Drivers Association.
>CaliforniaJam
>is account which he uses from his home.
>
>Wonder what does he do besides posting crap on Usenet? And driving Taxi
>
>--

I pipe in criminal Chimp Rantings on my phone to the Nevada Nuthouse.

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:14:12 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/17/02 6:46 PM Eastern Standard Time

C'mon you brain broken, brain damaged chimping little manic depressive dwarfing
little computer and telephone criminal--

Peel us another on with your toes! It's eye candy!

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 1:15:23 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/17/02 10:38 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>Hey oh fat one, do you have a problem seeing your toes?
>>

>timmy has a hard time counting his toes.

What does HE care how many toes he has? All he knows is that he can peel
bananas with them. That's all he cares about his toes.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:32:47 PM11/18/02
>I pipe in criminal Chimp Rantings on my phone to the Nevada Nuthouse.

Jesus, what a total ASSCLOWN you are.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:34:35 PM11/18/02
>Because I've got a few interstate telephone criminal Chimp Rantings I'm sure
>they'd be interested in hearing.

Really, did you call yourself and leave a message on your answering machine
claiming to be me? Because you would do something like this to get attention. I
would not waste a dime calling you, oh fat blob.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:36:14 PM11/18/02
>And I'm not lying about contacting the Nevada Hospital for the Criminally
>Insane and piping in your telephone crimes against me directly to them.
>
>You didn't count on that, now did

You are such an asshole, consedering I never called you and as always you make
things up like this to get attention. Now, go ahead and waste more time.
ASSCLOWN!!!

TAXI!!!!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:38:07 PM11/18/02
>Does anyone have the telephone number for the Nevada Nuthouse?

Yes, call 718 - SCOTTISAJERKOFF. Loser!!

TAXI!!!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:41:22 PM11/18/02
>Hey CHIMP! Peel us another one with your toes why don't you CHIMP!
>
>C-riminal
>H-arassment
>I-ndicates
>M-alfunctioning
>P-eabrain

What will be funny is when I am sitting in the back of your cab abusing the
hell out of you while I am laughing at you.

TAXI!!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 1:49:27 PM11/18/02
It's your job to make sure the toilets don't flush too loud.

Yes, that is what you get your dinner from toilets, hey you are what you eat. A
big bag of bullshit.

TAXI!!!!!

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 2:04:50 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/18/02 1:49 PM Eastern Standard Time

Just another fine example of, "grammar morphs into Chimponics."

Does anyone have the telephone number for the Nevada Hospital for the
Criminally Insane? Because there's some Chimpspeak on my voicemail I'm sure
they'd be very interested in hearing...

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 2:08:32 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/18/02 1:34 PM Eastern Standard Time

I need that number right now. You didn't expect this. Now did you, ChimpBoy...

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 2:10:41 PM11/18/02
>What will be funny is when I am sitting in the back of your cab abusing the
>hell out of you while I am laughing at you.

timmy will be in the back of the cab abusing something and it won't be Scott.
It will be the same thing timmy has been abusing since he first learned he
could cum. Wack a mole, Wack a Mole, Wack a mole........drip.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 2:11:26 PM11/18/02
> consedering

?????

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 2:12:58 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/18/02 2:10 PM Eastern Standard Time

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :-)

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 2:13:53 PM11/18/02
>would not waste a dime calling you

Of course not, that would cut into timmys paycheck from Chuck E Cheese. What
timmy will do is spend hours on Usenet taking the hook of each and every troll.

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 2:21:09 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/18/02 2:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

Oh, he's the toilet boy for Chimp E Cheese also? I thought he just did the
toilet updown at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

WHERE, incidentally, he's also been reported to the Security Office there for
being the Computer Criminal that he is.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 2:24:17 PM11/18/02
>I need that number right now. You didn't expect this. Now did you,
>ChimpBoy...

Just call 718- SCOTTISAFATFUCK.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 2:23:44 PM11/18/02
>timmy will be in the back of the cab abusing something and it won't be Scott.
>>It will be the same thing timmy has been abusing since he first learned he
>>could cum. Wack a mole, Wack a Mole, Wack a mole........drip.
>
>HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :-)

Has anyone noticed how the two trolling losers stick togther? One is a drug
addict putz, and the other is a lying cab driver.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 2:25:19 PM11/18/02
>Of course not, that would cut into timmys paycheck from Chuck E Cheese. What
>timmy will do is spend hours on Usenet taking the hook of each and every
>troll.

As I said PUTZ take the bait and then the line hook it to the back of your 1
pair of pants and throw yourself in front of a bus.

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 2:27:20 PM11/18/02
>Does anyone have the telephone number for the Nevada Hospital for the
>Criminally Insane? Because there's some Chimpspeak on my voicemail I'm sure

Sure they will, as I said you are as always looking for attention. Hey it is
time for your pills and to get back to the mental ward in the burntout section
of the Bronx.

TAXI!!!!

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 2:28:19 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/18/02 2:24 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>I need that number right now. You didn't expect this. Now did you,
>>ChimpBoy...
>
>Just call 718- SCOTTISAFATFUCK.

Still at it, ain'tcha Chimpboy...

Californiajam1

Nov 18, 2002, 2:29:53 PM11/18/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/18/02 2:25 PM Eastern Standard Time

Getting a little TESTY, now aint'cha Chimpboy...Why don't you go choke on one
of them toe-peeled bananas of yours...

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 2:41:21 PM11/18/02
>Getting a little TESTY, now aint'cha Chimpboy...Why don't you go choke on one
>of them toe-peeled bananas of yours...

Wow look who is speaking, a 300 pound, greasy, smelly, lying sack of monkey
crap. I guess we all know who the real monkey is. That is you, a real fat
gorilla.

TAXI!!!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 2:42:58 PM11/18/02
>Just call 718- SCOTTISAFATFUCK.
>
>Still at it, ain'tcha Chimpboy...

Are you still lying? Are you still fat? Do you still smell like the Bronx Zoo?
Do you still eat 30 pizza pies a day? Are you the biggest bullshit artist on
the internet?

The answer to all the questions are,

YES!!!

TAXI!!!!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 3:06:57 PM11/18/02
>Oh, he's the toilet boy for Chimp E Cheese also? I thought he just did the
>toilet updown at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
>
>WHERE, incidentally, he's also been reported to the Security Office there for
>being the Computer Criminal that he is.

Hey fat sack of crap, I least I do not go to places and get thrown off the
property and almost thrown in jail for being a total ASSCLOWN like you.
Remember when you would not leave because the people would not listen to your
shitty, pirate recording of the Ca.Jam, and they threw you off the property.
Man talk about a mental case. You are so mental and sick in the head you
believe all the lies you tell, and that is scary. Here are 6 reasons why you
are a loser and a mental case.

1- You lie all the time. Everything you have said or written for the last three
years is a total lie and a big bag of bullshit. Here is proof. Nothing you have
ever said has come true. Nothing ever happens. Three years of you telling
people things about about to break. Just wait. Well? Nothing. ZERO.
2- You are very unbalanced in the skull. No doubt about this. You are sick in
the head.
3- You drive a cab and only people with no skills drive a cab. That is why you
are so ashamed of what you do for a living you will never admit it. Even though
it has been printed in B&W.
4- You try to be something you could never, ever be and that is a winner. You
are a total loser and you need to face the facts. You have lived in the same
apartment for the last 25 years in a very bad section of the Bronx, NY. I guess
you live kind of like Fred Sanford, (Sanford & Son) jjunk everywhere and a
smell of shit all around.
5- You fly to places trying to tell people about a shitty recording you pirated
28 years ago and not one person gives a rat's ass. That is why they have thrown
you out on your ass. If I remember one guy in California yelled,
" WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE COPS AND GET THIS MENTAL CASE OFF THIS
PROPERTY." Then the Police threw you off the property and told you never return
or they would arrest you. Gee, I am sure you must have been real proud of
yourself, at that point in time.
6- You are a jealous freak and you need total mental help. This is why you used
to beg me to help you out with your talentless Nuclear Meatball guitar player.
Remember Scott? Then you send me a piece of shit cassette tape with three guys
who were playing so out of time and out of tune I had to laugh. I could go on
and on . But I think eveyone knows what a mental caseand a total lying ASSCLOWN
you are.

TAXI!!!!

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 3:45:32 PM11/18/02
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/18/2002 12:06 PM Pacific Standard Time

timmy sure does seem to have a lot of time to fixate on Scott and write this
diatribe. Does anyone believe that he would not, as well, spend the time and
money harassing people on the phone?

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 3:47:37 PM11/18/02
>timmy sure does seem to have a lot of time to fixate on Scott and write this
>diatribe. Does anyone believe that he would not, as well, spend the time and
>money harassing people on the phone?

PUTZ, at least I have a phone. In jail what do you get 1 phone call a week?

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 3:51:17 PM11/18/02

Hey timmy in your world of fantasy, do inmates of jails have internet accounts?

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 3:53:13 PM11/18/02
>The answer to all the questions are,

?????? Can you spot the error, timmy?

nomad

Nov 18, 2002, 3:56:20 PM11/18/02

"OZZZSANITY" <ozzzs...@aol.com> wrote in message
LMAO!

nomad

Nov 18, 2002, 3:59:17 PM11/18/02

> >The answer to all the questions are,
>
> ?????? Can you spot the error, timmy?

In his world that would depend on what the meaning of "IS" is.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 4:00:46 PM11/18/02
>> >The answer to all the questions are,
>>
>> ?????? Can you spot the error, timmy?
>
>In his world that would depend on what the meaning of "IS" is.

:)

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 6:40:42 PM11/18/02
>> Hey timmy in your world of fantasy, do inmates of jails have internet
>accounts?
>>
>LMAO!

SHEEP!!!! SHEEP!!!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 6:40:15 PM11/18/02
>Hey timmy in your world of fantasy, do inmates of jails have internet
>accounts?

Hey PUTZ, are you like Scott, living a lie? As always, scumbags like you who
have done time never admit it. That yellow streak down your humped back is
getting brighter and brighter every single day.

JayRod46

Nov 18, 2002, 6:51:46 PM11/18/02
>And I'm not lying about contacting the Nevada Hospital for the Criminally
>Insane and piping in your telephone crimes against me directly to them.

BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE. YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY
TOS.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 9:05:42 PM11/18/02
>Hey PUTZ, are you like Scott, living a lie? As always, scumbags like you who
>have done time never admit it. That yellow streak down your humped back is
>getting brighter and brighter every single day.

I have no problems admitting I have been to jail. It has been over 15 years
since my last visit though. I have even done time in the brig. Now timmy
would break out in tears if he ever had to spend a night in jail. So it's a
good thing that you are a little wussy who would never, ever, ever break the
law.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 18, 2002, 9:07:13 PM11/18/02

When timmy gets to NY he might just get confused when trying to hail a cab. The
IdioT will stand on the corner shouting, SHEEP!!! SHEEP!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 18, 2002, 11:59:24 PM11/18/02
>When timmy gets to NY he might just get confused when trying to hail a cab.
>The
>IdioT will stand on the corner shouting, SHEEP!!! SHEEP!!

When I get back to NY the first thing I will do is go visit your Mother on
42Street and 12 ave since she is still a street hooker. PUTZ!!!!

OZZZSANITY

Nov 19, 2002, 12:29:46 AM11/19/02
>When I get back to NY the first thing I will do is go visit your Mother on
>42Street and 12 ave since she is still a street hooker. PUTZ!!!!

Now timmy, you said the name putz, was mine. I really resent you using it for
anybody else.

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 4:22:44 AM11/19/02
He is so fat he has problems seeing his little 2" weewee.

FVD.
--

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message
> >A New Language of "Chimponics!"
> >
> >Hey CHIMP! Peel me another one, Chimp...
> >
> >BWAHAHAHAHA!!! hehehe :o
> >

> Hey oh fat one, do you have a problem seeing your toes?

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 4:24:33 AM11/19/02
My God you are so fucking pathetic. Take your own life so the world can
resume a better place. That's the best advice I can give you for today.

TAXI MOTHERFUCKER!!!

FVD.
--

> >Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES

> >From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
> >Date: 11/17/02 10:38 PM Eastern Standard Time

> >>Hey oh fat one, do you have a problem seeing your toes?
> >>

> >timmy has a hard time counting his toes.
>
> What does HE care how many toes he has? All he knows is that he can peel
> bananas with them. That's all he cares about his toes.

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 4:34:27 AM11/19/02
Oh please GET A FUCKING LIFE you MORON!!!

FVD.
--

> > consedering
>
> ?????

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 4:44:45 AM11/19/02
You know. With a pathetic piece of trailerpark trash like Snottyboy here,
it surprises me how he can afford to use a computer at the local Internet
Cafe just to post more lies and irrelevant tripe.

FVD.
--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Captain Beyond

nomad

Nov 19, 2002, 10:54:04 AM11/19/02

"Captain Beyond" <purpl...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> He is so fat he has problems seeing his little 2" weewee.
>
> FVD.
> --
Word going around is that you are fond of those little wee wees. Maybe you
and your ped pal TeRRy can get together sometime and go over your passions.

Californiajam1

Nov 19, 2002, 12:37:10 PM11/19/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/18/02 9:07 PM Eastern Standard Time

oH MAN hahahahaha :-)

TheGeneral43

Nov 19, 2002, 8:28:15 PM11/19/02
>Hey Tommy. Do you still have that demo tape. I feel like I want to have a
>chuckle too.

I may still have the most pathetic playing you have ever heard by Snot's
Shitshine's Nuclear Meatball. I think you would be rolling on the floor
laughing after you hear three guys so out of time and so out of tune . I will
check to see if I still have it. Snot was saying a while back that the Nuclear
Meatball was a better guitar player than Ritchie Balckmore or Jeff Beck. I
almost cried from laughing when I heard the shitty tape of Three Stooges
trying to play music.

Tommy

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 10:06:38 PM11/19/02
LMAO!!! Yeah I'd like to hear it. Let the bashing continue.

FVD.
--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 10:08:53 PM11/19/02
It ain't catchy. It's fucking lame Bananaboy

Don't choke another banana. Did somebody leave a banana in your tailpipe
today?

FVD.
--

> >Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
> >From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)

> >Date: 11/18/02 12:40 AM Eastern Standard Time

> >>At least I work for a living and don't have a very long rap sheet like
you,
> >>loser.
> >>

> >Well, timmy since you seem to feel I have this *rap sheet* I would think
it
> >is
> >public record. Maybe you could find this *rap sheet* and post the info to
> >this
> >nice little group. Without it, you just appear to be in a world of
fantasy.

> More like he's in a world of Chimpasy. You see? The Chimpspeak is catchy.

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 10:26:32 PM11/19/02
Worthless
Excuse for a
Rats ass
Exhuming
Orc Shit

Senile
Chimp
Often
Tickles his little
Teeter

Living
In
Filth
Screwing
Hillbillies
In
New York
Enuff sed.

TAXI!!!

FVD.
--

> >Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
> >From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)

> >Date: 11/18/02 12:34 AM Eastern Standard Time
> >
> >>From: tff...@cs.com (TFFJR03)
> >>Date: 11/17/2002 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

> >>The name is Tommy,
> >
> >If your name is tommy, why then do you always respond when I call you
timmy?

> I think you're talking about Timmy the Chimp?
>
> Hey CHIMP! Peel us another one with your toes why don't you CHIMP!
>
> C-riminal
> H-arassment
> I-ndicates
> M-alfunctioning
> P-eabrain

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 10:28:08 PM11/19/02
HAHA I wouldn't even move one km toward his beat down cab. I mean his cab
is so beatdown it looks as bad as the cabs in Fiji.

No offence to Fijians abroad. I'm proud to be one.

FVD.
--

> >Hey CHIMP! Peel us another one with your toes why don't you CHIMP!
> >
> >C-riminal
> >H-arassment
> >I-ndicates
> >M-alfunctioning
> >P-eabrain
>

> What will be funny is when I am sitting in the back of your cab abusing
the
> hell out of you while I am laughing at you.
>
> TAXI!!!

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 10:29:47 PM11/19/02
Yeah Scott can't think of anything to say once Putzsanity comes up with
something even more lame.

What else is new?

FVD.
--

> >timmy will be in the back of the cab abusing something and it won't be
Scott.
> >>It will be the same thing timmy has been abusing since he first learned
he
> >>could cum. Wack a mole, Wack a Mole, Wack a mole........drip.
> >
> >HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :-)
>

> Has anyone noticed how the two trolling losers stick togther? One is a
drug
> addict putz, and the other is a lying cab driver.

Captain Beyond

Nov 19, 2002, 11:29:00 PM11/19/02
Where? I've seen no such news. Stop making up tryhard troll posts FOOL!!!

FVD.
--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"nomad" <dt...@utc.com> wrote in message

TheGeneral43

Nov 19, 2002, 11:31:10 PM11/19/02

>Worthless
>Excuse for a
>Rats ass
>Exhuming
>Orc Shit
>
>Senile
>Chimp
>Often
>Tickles his little
>Teeter
>
>Living
>In
>Filth
>Screwing
>Hillbillies
>In
>New York
>Enuff sed.
>
>TAXI!!!
>
>FVD.
>--
This is priceless. So true FVD, so true.

Tommy

TheGeneral43

Nov 19, 2002, 11:33:23 PM11/19/02
>> Word going around is that you are fond of those little wee wees. Maybe you
>> and your ped pal TeRRy can get together sometime and go over your
>passions.

Another poor attempt to be a troll.
SHEEP!!!!!

nomad

Nov 20, 2002, 10:58:36 AM11/20/02

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Your FLITER's broke again I see.

Californiajam1

Nov 20, 2002, 11:44:01 AM11/20/02
>Subject: Re: CALJAM/LIFSHINE EXHIBIT FLIES
>From: "nomad" dt...@utc.com
>Date: 11/20/02 10:58 AM Eastern Standard Time

FIX that damn FLITER!!!!

gorjan

Nov 20, 2002, 2:47:25 PM11/20/02

Californiajam1 said.....

>FIX that damn FLITER!!!!

Buy a new TAXI!!!!!!!!
--

Modify reply address
http://plastisha.8bit.co.uk

TheGeneral43

Nov 21, 2002, 8:39:40 PM11/21/02
>Californiajam1 said.....
>
>>FIX that damn FLITER!!!!
>
>Buy a new TAXI!!!!!!!!
>--

He needs new shocks for his cab because he is so fat the cab is almost draging
on the floor when tubby sits in it .

TheGeneral43

Nov 21, 2002, 8:47:31 PM11/21/02
>> ?????? Can you spot the error, timmy?
>
>In his world that would depend on what the meaning of "IS" is.

NOMUTT you are such a loser and a punk.
SHEEP!!!!

It is loading more messages.