Man in Black

Mein Name

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
Hi all,

I just saw the video "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns & Roses. Slash has a
black hat on that reminded me of RB. Anybody know if Slash likes RB and (or)
if RB likes Slash.

Cheers Nils

marc...@cpovo.net

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Guitar Magazine just started publishing in Portuguese this month. In the page
4 there's an interview with the ever-present MIB. Asked if he weared woman's
clothes, he answered "Yes, but I don't want to talk about it". And THAT was
the idol of my teenage guitar times, what a shame...

Marcelo.

Fixd4blood

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
who cares

Trond

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
marc...@cpovo.net wrote:

>Guitar Magazine just started publishing in Portuguese this month. In the page
>4 there's an interview with the ever-present MIB. Asked if he weared woman's
>clothes, he answered "Yes, but I don't want to talk about it". And THAT was
>the idol of my teenage guitar times, what a shame...

I guess this earns him a new TLA; TMIBS = The Man in Black Stockings?
;-)

Cheers,
--
Trond

marc...@cpovo.net

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
In article <3667d270...@nntp-oslo.uninett.no>,

TMIBS would make a FLA, but anyway... After the Woman in Red, watch the Man
in Black. The dress is the same, only the color is different.

MCantin33

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
>Anybody know if Slash likes RB and (or)
>if RB likes Slash.

Well, I saw them passing notes in class. Maybe they're dating. ;-)

Mark

Moonflower

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
marc...@cpovo.net wrote:

> In article <3667d270...@nntp-oslo.uninett.no>,
> tr...@deep-purple.com.SpAmMeNoT wrote:
> > marc...@cpovo.net wrote:
> >
> > >Guitar Magazine just started publishing in Portuguese this month. In the page
> > >4 there's an interview with the ever-present MIB. Asked if he weared woman's
> > >clothes, he answered "Yes, but I don't want to talk about it". And THAT was
> > >the idol of my teenage guitar times, what a shame...
> >
> > I guess this earns him a new TLA; TMIBS = The Man in Black Stockings?
> > ;-)
>
> TMIBS would make a FLA, but anyway... After the Woman in Red, watch the Man
> in Black. The dress is the same, only the color is different.
>
> Marcelo.

Then you probably don't know Foreigner's Woman In Black. Who knows who
Lou Gramm was singing about;-).

Mmm, another sexy Ritchie thread...

Moonflower

D.P. Roberts

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
>> >Guitar Magazine just started publishing in Portuguese this month. In the page
>> >4 there's an interview with the ever-present MIB. Asked if he weared woman's
>> >clothes, he answered "Yes, but I don't want to talk about it". And THAT was
>> >the idol of my teenage guitar times, what a shame...
>>
>> I guess this earns him a new TLA; TMIBS = The Man in Black Stockings?
>> ;-)
>

>TMIBS would make a FLA, but anyway... After the Woman in Red, watch the Man
>in Black. The dress is the same, only the color is different.

(sung to some AC/DC song)
Man in Black
Hates rhythm tracks
He hates Ian Gillan and
plays through Marshall stacks
while wearing a pilgrim hat
(etc., etc., etc.)

marc...@cpovo.net

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
In article <3668E3...@wxs.nl>,

mfl...@wxs.nl wrote:
> marc...@cpovo.net wrote:
> >
> > In article <3667d270...@nntp-oslo.uninett.no>,
> > tr...@deep-purple.com.SpAmMeNoT wrote:

> > > I guess this earns him a new TLA; TMIBS = The Man in Black Stockings?
> > > ;-)
> >
> > TMIBS would make a FLA, but anyway... After the Woman in Red, watch the Man
> > in Black. The dress is the same, only the color is different.
> >
> > Marcelo.
>
> Then you probably don't know Foreigner's Woman In Black. Who knows who
> Lou Gramm was singing about;-).

Yeah, I still don't know. But it must not be hard to find out. Do you have
the lyrics?