THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*

0 vue

Californiajam1

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 00:03:2827/04/2003
Sure, awl the major feature writeups, the mainstream media, the countless
thousands of posts, the shock and awe, and the utter madness tied to my
surfacing of the thought lost forever California Jam Recordings of Bliss is
mighty fine. And I AM grateful for awl the Attention.

But I gotta now tell you what is, by FAR far far, the greatest wereo story ever
told.
Up until today...

I was once sitting in my car in the drivers seat. Sitting alongside next to me
was the Pilar of Fire. Of Whom there is no one, nothing, zip nada nada don't
even try it nothing is higher than THAT Man.

{Continue} >>>

So there we were. Just the self-proclaimed and He really weally is the greatest
songwriter who ever lived. And I. Your mere biggest entity in awl of
cyberspace, your Future Wereolord thine future WereoGOD.

And what do you think I was doing? I was introducing a cassette, note THIS part
where I mention "cassette" because it is very important for the development of
this Post- the introductory segment of my then practically unknown and believed
by me at that time mere trivial California Jam to the Faather.

So at some point He was holding the cassette In One of His Divine Hands.

So now we're getting close to the kicker mere mortaals in Cyberspace--

What happened was I *thought* I had been introducing the ELP part to Him and He
handed me back the cassette and it was on the Deep Purple part.

But you see? It really didn't matter had I handed Him that wereo cassette with
the ELP part cued or the Deep Purple part cued. No, it really didn't matter.

Such is the POWER of the Pilar of Fire. Oh, btw, I saw Him yesterday or what it
the Day before standing outside His House? Yes, my mere wereo eyes DID behold
the ULTIMATE DIVINITY either yesterday or the Day before.

And if you ever see Him, shall yeet then duly declare, "Thou art the CHRIST, O
the Pilar of Fire. For it is from Thee that ALL things emanate, O Divine
Divinity of All Divinites...

Respectfully Submitted:

Scott Lifshine
Californiajam.com

marc_ch

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 03:03:4827/04/2003
à mail...@news.demon.co.uk
Crazy bastard Scott 'Cunt' Lifshine took time out of his busy daily
masturbation schedule to write write...

> Sure, awl the major feature writeups, the mainstream media,

Name them, please.

> What happened was I *thought* I had been introducing the ELP part to Him and He
> handed me back the cassette and it was on the Deep Purple part.
>
> But you see? It really didn't matter had I handed Him that wereo cassette with
> the ELP part cued or the Deep Purple part cued. No, it really didn't matter.

So....the crux of this story is - now stop me if I am gtting this wrong,
will you? - that you handed him the wrong cassette. I mean...is that it?

Someone correct me for fuck's sake.

marc

Californiajam1

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 02:22:3927/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: ma...@crumhorn.uk (marc_ch)
>Date: 4/27/03 3:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>So....the crux of this story is - now stop me if I am gtting this wrong,
>will you? - that you handed him the wrong cassette. I mean...is that it?
>
>Someone correct me for fuck's sake.
>
>marc

No I DIDN'T hand Him the wrong cassette. How could I have handed Him the "wrong
cassette" if there was only one Cassette there and He had never heard any Wereo
before?"

This "Man" is not a Man. This is God Himself, in the flesh. And if ye ever
encounter Him, and the Divinity shalt utterith anything from the Divine
Countenance, shall yeet immediatly and with no hesitation decree with his every
Utterance, "Thou art the CHRIST, O the Pilar of Fire!" For it IST Thou who
knoweth and revealeth All Things, O the Pilar of Fire.

Scott
Californiajam.com

MikeHawkenballs

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 05:05:4927/04/2003
I can always tell its almost the end of the month and Scott is running
out of his meds.

TFFJR03

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 06:25:2527/04/2003
Man is this lying sack of perverted camel carp for real?

Gez

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 10:16:5327/04/2003
For those not "in the know" yet, may I recommend the "Killfile"
tool.
It has greatly improved my viewing of this newsgroup.
You still see the replies but it's a small price to pay for freshening
the air.

For Outlook Users.

Step 1: Select the "Messages" section of the toolbar.

Step 2: Select the "Block Sender" utility.

Step 3: Highlight the "offending sendee".

Step 4: Dance around the room in an "impish pixie" fashion, resplendent
in the knowledge that you've finally scraped that mess off your shoes.

VOIVODKA

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 12:08:3827/04/2003
>From: tff...@cs.com (TFFJR03)

>Man is this lying sack of perverted camel carp for real?

Camel carp?? Is this some new discovery?

VOIVODKA

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 12:09:2527/04/2003
>From: "Gez" gez...@btinternet.com

WOW!! Some of you people really take this stuff seriously.

Californiajam1

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 12:12:4527/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: "Gez" gez...@btinternet.com
>Date: 4/27/03 10:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>For those not "in the know" yet, may I recommend the "Killfile"
>tool.
>It has greatly improved my viewing of this newsgroup.
>You still see the replies but it's a small price to pay for freshening
>the air

Yes, but if they kf me then who else are they supposed to read, YOU?

I don't think YOU ever came across with any World Astounding California Jam
WEREO, did you?

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

marc_ch

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 13:16:4427/04/2003
à mail...@news.demon.co.uk
Crazy bastard Scott 'Cunt' Lifshine took time out of his busy daily
masturbation schedule to write write...

> No I DIDN'T hand Him the wrong cassette. How could I have handed Him the "wrong

> cassette" if there was only one Cassette there and He had never heard any Wereo
> before?"

Ah, so I correct my assumption. My new reading of the story - and again
I must ask you to correct me if I am going wrong anywhere - is that you
handed this person a tape that was wound to the wrong place.

> This "Man" is not a Man. This is God Himself, in the flesh.

How do you know?

marc

zepfan

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 12:47:5927/04/2003
"VOIVODKA" <voiv...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >From: tff...@cs.com (TFFJR03)
>
> >Man is this lying sack of perverted camel carp for real?
> >

> Camel carp?? Is this some new discovery?

Highly prized in Japan, this rare fish is instantly recognisable due to its
2 humps and delightful habit of spitting water when threatened. The more
common dromedary carp has only one hump.

zepfan

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 12:58:1927/04/2003

"zepfan" <no_...@here.com> wrote in message

Rarest of all is the rockinghorse carp.

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 13:12:3627/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
Californiajam1 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

> Sure,

OK, altogether now....

ab...@usenet.com
tosu...@aol.com

--
"I'm ALWAYS trying to make myself look bigger than I am; but I just
don't know

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 13:14:4627/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
Californiajam1 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

>> Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*

And you are a total raving lunatic paedophile.
--
I made some mistakes, Got some baaad breaks
Now my mind don't work, And my whooole body aches

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 13:41:3727/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
Californiajam1 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

>> Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*

There you go. There's the silly fat fuckwit's dumb reply, as stupid and
deluded as ever. He bounces in and out of my kill-sewer (much more
umpleasant) quite a lot.

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 13:48:3827/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
zepfan wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

ROFLMAO!!!!!
I wonder how many people will understand that ? ;-)

Californiajam1

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 14:05:3427/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: voiv...@aol.com (VOIVODKA)
>Date: 4/27/03 12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>Camel carp?? Is this some new discovery

Boy, the Chimp is hot today.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

Californiajam1

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 14:06:4227/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: "zepfan" no_...@here.com
>Date: 4/27/03 12:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>> Highly prized in Japan, this rare fish is instantly recognisable due to
>its
>> 2 humps and delightful habit of spitting water when threatened. The more
>> common dromedary carp has only one hump.
>
>Rarest of all is the rockinghorse carp

BWAHAHAHAAA sepfan.

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott
Californiajam.com

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 14:43:3327/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
Californiajam1 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

>> Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>> From: "zepfan" no_...@here.com
>> Date: 4/27/03 12:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>>> Highly prized in Japan, this rare fish is instantly recognisable
>>> due to its 2 humps and delightful habit of spitting water when
>>> threatened. The more common dromedary carp has only one hump.
>>
>> Rarest of all is the rockinghorse carp
>
> BWAHAHAHAAA sepfan.

Hey Zepfan I told you some people wouldn't get it.
Poor deluded Snott, you'd laugh at anything that someone else told you
was funny, you dumbfuck.

Soundengineer45

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 17:12:2927/04/2003
>Camel carp?? Is this some new discovery?

Yes that is what you Mother spit out when she had you. C= Crap A=Asswipe R=
Retard P=Putz.

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 17:16:1127/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
Soundengineer45 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

>> Camel carp?? Is this some new discovery?
>>

> Yes that is what you Mother spit out when she had you. C= Crap
> A=Asswipe R= Retard P=Putz.

His mother didn't give birth, she just had a big shit.

Soundengineer45

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 17:33:1427/04/2003

>Boy, the Chimp is hot today.
>
>BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
>
>REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!
>
>Scott

No fatboy you are the one in hot water.

PERVERT!!!!

Did anyone notice that SNOTT really knows deep inside in his fat soul he is a
sick, perverted, mental case with a thing for 15 year old boys? Maybe you
should have been a priest if you liked boys that much. YOU SICK PERVERTED
LOSER!!!!

KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!

SNOTT : WHO IS IT?
SS: SOCIAL SERVICES AND THE NYPD. OPEN UP!!!! WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR
ARREST.
SNOTT: NOBODY IS HOME.
NYPD: OPEN THE DOOR OR WE WILL BREAK IT DOWN!!!!
SNOTT: OK HOLD ON. I WAS JUST BEATING MY MEAT!!!! HEY KIDS GO OUT THE FIRE
ESCAPE AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE. REMEMBER I AM THE WEREO.

The door opens and the NYPD show the warrant and push their way in.

NYPD: MR SHITSHINE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR NUMEROUS COUNTS OF HAVING MINORS
LIVING WITH YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? NOW PUT YOUR FAT HANDS BEHIND YOUR
BACK!!!! HEY GIVE ME ANOTHER PAIR OF HANDCUFFS. WE NEED TWO. MAN IT STINKS IN
HERE. WATCH OUT FOR THE RATS!!!!! HOW IN GOD'S NAME DOES ANYONE LIVE IN THIS
DUMP? SHUT UP AND FACE THE WALL PERVERT!!!!

SNOTT: BUT I AM THE WEREO, I AM GOD ALMIGHTY, YOU CAN'T ARREST ME, I AM THE
BIGGEST THING ON THE INTERNET. I RECORDED THE CA JAM WHILE EVERYONE WAS
SLEEPING. HEY I HAVE TO GO TO CALIFORNIA TO SEE ALL MY FANS. HEY IF YOU LET ME
GO I WILL GIVE YOU A COPY OF MY TAPES. HELP!!! YOU CAN'T ARREST ME!!! I AM THE
BIGGEST THING AROUND!!! I AM WEREOBOY!!!

NYPD: SHUT THIS FAT PERVERT UP. CRACK!!!!! OK FATBOY, LET'S GO. YOU KNOW YOU
MAKE ME SICK. I AM SURE WE CAN FIND A NICE HOLDING CELL FOR YOU. SHUT UP AND
MOVE FATBOY!!!! MAN THIS ONE IS NOT WELL IN THE HEAD.

damon

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 17:37:0427/04/2003

"Soundengineer45" <sounden...@cs.com> wrote in message
This is just plain sad. Proof that inbreds are not stable.

Californiajam1

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 19:33:5327/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: "damon" bit...@ss.com
>Date: 4/27/03 5:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>This is just plain sad. Proof that inbreds are not stable

AND what's even worse his mental condition is what's classified in medical
jargon as "PERMANENT."

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

damon

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 22:29:2227/04/2003

"Californiajam1" <califor...@aol.com> wrote in message
He really can't help his mental deficiency. Being an inbred offspring of
brother & sister, Tammy really can't help being an illiterate dumbass. It's
the gene pool thing.

I smack da Wereo Bitch

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 23:24:3427/04/2003
In article <20030427140534...@mb-m03.aol.com>,
califor...@aol.com (Californiajam1) wrote:

> Boy, the Chimp is hot today.

HUH?
I didnšt see u say anything funny.
--
KISS MY ASS u MORON

I smack da Wereo Bitch

non lue,
27 avr. 2003, 23:27:2127/04/2003
In article <b8hii8$a2j21$1...@ID-140450.news.dfncis.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

> This is just plain sad. Proof that inbreds are not stable.

Yes. u an Snott should be neutered pedman.
It say something about people who stick up for child molesters.
NO BALLS the PEDO....has a nice ring to it.

damon

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 00:21:2228/04/2003

"I smack da Wereo Bitch" <wa...@heaveen2.oergg> wrote in message

There's but one pedophile scumbag in this newsgroup-------->
http://tinyurl.com/3l9k
Can a grown man get any uglier than this 4 eyed convict?
You are living proof that humans can shit their offspring.

Californiajam1

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 00:54:5828/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: gb gb2...@earthlink.net
>Date: 4/27/03 3:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>I assume he's also unshowered and homeless

Hahahaha :o You're trying to make himo ut like "Aqualung" hahahaha :o

I don't think He is *that* "unshowered and homeless." ONE of the things He did
was He parlay a $12.00 US bet into over $88,000 Thousand Dollars US at a
Racetrack one night.

So I *don't* think He is *that* homeless these days.

Scott
Californiajam.com

Californiajam1

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 00:55:5128/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: MikeHaw...@MSN.com (MikeHawkenballs)
>Date: 4/27/03 5:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>I can always tell its almost the end of the month and Scott is running
>out of his meds

Yeah. It's the "end of the month" and you're in the red again.

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

Californiajam1

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 01:07:0128/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: ma...@crumhorn.uk (marc_ch)
>Date: 4/27/03 1:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Oh, I know. I know a lot more than YOU know, mere mortaal. And I "know" a lot
more than ALL other mere mortaals like you here on Earth and in the Heavens.

Pilar of Fire:

The mere mortaal queries me. Why doest they doubt? O great and grand and
Illustrious One. For Thou art the Christ, O the Pilar of Fire.

For it is THOU that givest us All things. Unbelieveably, perhaps mot the Wereo
O dear Lord our God. Perhaps indications are that the Wereo was my invention.

Hey Ron-I remember that time we were grooving on the Wereo cassette that day
and I *insisted* to You that was mot Greg Lake playing the guitar in the
KarnEvil9 set. And You INSISTED to me, a mere humble servant of yours, that it
WAS a guitar solo You were hearing and mot Keith's keyboards.

You were right, O the Divine Divinity of all Divinities. You were right. I
think that was the same day, yes it WAS the same day when you handed me back
that cassette and I thought it was cued up to Deep Purple but it was actually
cued up to ELP.

That was just One of your many many miracles I have personally experienced and
witnessed, O Dear God. That was just *One* of the Many.

Scott

Californiajam1

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 01:16:2628/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: "damon" bit...@ss.com
>Date: 4/27/03 10:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>He really can't help his mental deficiency. Being an inbred offspring of
>brother & sister, Tammy really can't help being an illiterate dumbass. It's
>the gene pool thing

The brain damage trauma is Permanent. Those synapses and neurons all throughout
that tiny Chimpskull of his just aren't making contact with each other. And
they never will.

Or it could be his braincase is bruised, ditto his brainstem. Whatever is going
wrong up in there, it ain't going right.

And we can all see at this point that the condition has taken a CRIMINAL turn.
I'd have to say this poor lad's a Prime Candidate for the Las Vegas Hospital
for the Criminally Insane if he keeps his shit up.

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Respectfully Submitted by:

Dr. Joyce Brothers

Soundengineer45

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 01:18:0528/04/2003
>> Boy, the Chimp is hot today.

Boy chimp, you keep goofing on yourself.
You are so fat and ugly you have to sneak up on a mirror.

TFFJR03

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 01:36:2928/04/2003
>He really can't help his mental deficiency. Being an inbred offspring of
>>brother & sister, Tammy really can't help being an illiterate dumbass. It's
>>the gene pool thing
>
>The brain damage trauma is Permanent. Those synapses and neurons all
>throughout
>that tiny Chimpskull of his just aren't making contact with each other. And
>they never will.
>
>Or it could be his braincase is bruised, ditto his brainstem. Whatever is
>going
>wrong up in there, it ain't going right.
>
>And we can all see at this point that the condition has taken a CRIMINAL
>turn.
>I'd have to say this poor lad's a Prime Candidate for the Las Vegas Hospital
>for the Criminally Insane if he keeps his shit up.
>
>REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!
>
>Respectfully Submitted by:
>
>Dr. Joyce Brothers

Did anyone notice that SNOTT thinks everyone is insane like him. Let's look at
what the fat chimp has done in his shady past.

1- He is a FUCKING PERVERT. Past, and present.
2- He has been dragged out screaming in handcuffs, fingerprinted and had his
ugly chimp face mug shot, booked and thrown in jail after the fatslob flew
across the country to Ca with his real shitty tapes.
3- He has been arrested many times in New York for things starting fights with
people over his stupid shitty Ca tape pirated tapes.
4- He has lied and bullshitted everyone about what he does, where he lives, how
much money he has, and every other bullshit story he can think of.
5- He has been thrown out of, I lost count on how many places.
6- He is a paranoid psycho and is totally out of touch with reality.
7- His so called gorilla girlfriend was arrested at JFK for outstanding
warrants and the Fat FUCK just ignored her and did nothing to see if their was
a mistake. In other words as the pig was getting on a plane to go to Ca, his
ape girlfriend was arrested and he said " I don't know her" Then he boarded the
plane.
8- He has been caught in so many bullshit stories he has told, he can't
remember one from the other.
9- He has been locked up in a mental ward in New Jersey under numerous doctor's
care. How they released the fat PERVERT I don't know!!!
10- He has been know to go off at the drop of a hat and needs to be medicated
and that does not even help.

In other words the sick, fat, psycho PERVERT should be locked up in a mental
ward where he belongs for good. He is totally insane and a fat, PERVERT!!!! The
chimp loser needs to be stopped!!!!

VOIVODKA

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 02:02:3428/04/2003
>From: "damon" bit...@ss.com

>This is just plain sad. Proof that inbreds are not stable.

Sometimes timmy out-stupids himself.

I smack da Wereo Bitch

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 03:45:1128/04/2003
In article <20030428020234...@mb-m19.aol.com>,
voiv...@aol.com (VOIVODKA) wrote:

It is so confusing when u keep speaking about timmy your imaginary fuck
buddy. Now that u & Snott are lovers, why not just go an get a room and
leave the net to people with a brain.

I smack da Wereo Bitch

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 03:47:0328/04/2003
In article <20030428013629...@mb-m05.news.cs.com>,
tff...@cs.com (TFFJR03) wrote:

I sure Snott and NO BALL use protection, so that they DON'T breed

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 05:55:4728/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
Californiajam1 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

Yet another big fat lie from the big fat lying PERVERT.

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 05:57:3228/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
Californiajam1 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

> The brain damage trauma is Permanent. Those synapses and neurons all

> throughout that tiny Chimpskull of his just aren't making contact
> with each other. And they never will.

New words of the week from the PERVERT CHIMP - synapse and neuron.

He doesn't know what they mean, but they sure make him look important.
--
Slumpy
'It's *MOT* lying. It's cawled "making yourself appear bigger than you

Soundengineer45

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 12:37:1528/04/2003
> >From: "damon" bit...@ss.com
>>

>>This is just plain sad. Proof that inbreds are not stable.
>>
>> Sometimes timmy out-stupids himself.

This is coming from a girl who is such a wannabe troller she will do anything.
The little girl is such a loser she should walk around with a big L on her
forehead. Go back to the trash bin and close the lid, because no one cares
about what you have to say and when you have to say it.

Soundengineer45

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 12:38:1528/04/2003
>I sure Snott and NO BALL use protection, so that they DON'T breed

What the two chimps do together is pick lice off their backs and eat it. Then
again what do you expect from two stupid apes?

Soundengineer45

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 12:39:2528/04/2003

>Yet another big fat lie from the big fat lying PERVERT.
>--

If I am correct the lie meter for the fat pervert since the start of this year
is,

5,786.

Soundengineer45

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 12:40:5028/04/2003
>He doesn't know what they mean, but they sure make him look important.

He doesn't know what anything means. But facts are facts pal, the fat chimp,
SNOTT SHITSHINE is a pervert and a total liar.

VOIVODKA

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 16:59:0228/04/2003
>From: sounden...@cs.com (Soundengineer45)

>>> Sometimes timmy out-stupids himself.
>>

>This is coming from a girl who is such a wannabe troller she will do
>anything.
>The little girl is such a loser she should walk around with a big L on her
>forehead. Go back to the trash bin and close the lid, because no one cares
>about what you have to say and when you have to say it.
>

>because no one cares
>about what you have to say and when you have to say it.

Do you even get the irony of this statement, tim tim?

TFFJR03

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 19:07:0128/04/2003
>Do you even get the irony of this statement, tim tim?

Rat, Rat, Rat, boy that name fits you like a glove.

damon

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 19:16:3928/04/2003

"TFFJR03" <tff...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >Do you even get the irony of this statement, tim tim?
> >

> Rat, Rat, Rat, boy that name fits you like a glove.

Words like irony are too difficult for boy blunder to comprehend.

ELZee36

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 19:30:0728/04/2003
>Subject: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*

LOL, c'mon Scott. Wow, this is just a little too much, dont ya think?

Benny

VOIVODKA

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 19:38:1228/04/2003
>From: "damon" bit...@ss.com

>> >Do you even get the irony of this statement, tim tim?
>> >

>> Rat, Rat, Rat, boy that name fits you like a glove.
>

>Words like irony are too difficult for boy blunder to comprehend.

He obviously never will understand just how much of an IdioT he is.

damon

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 19:43:2528/04/2003

"VOIVODKA" <voiv...@aol.com> wrote in message

Comprehension skills are null and void with miss yellowback Tammy.

marc_ch

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 21:57:2928/04/2003
à mail...@news.demon.co.uk
Crazy bastard Scott 'Cunt' Lifshine took time out of his busy daily
masturbation schedule to write write...

> Oh, I know. I know a lot more than YOU know, mere mortaal. And I

> "know" a lot more than ALL other mere mortaals like you here on Earth
> and in the Heavens.

What a bunch of crap.

> The mere mortaal queries me. Why doest they doubt? O great and grand and
> Illustrious One. For Thou art the Christ, O the Pilar of Fire.

Does he know that you're a maniac?

> That was just One of your many many miracles I have personally
> experienced and witnessed, O Dear God. That was just *One* of the Many.

You have a tape tht's wound to the wrong spot and you think it's a
miracle?

marc

I smack da Wereo Bitch

non lue,
28 avr. 2003, 22:03:4828/04/2003
In article <b8keb7$ao0e0$1...@ID-140450.news.dfncis.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

> Comprehension skills are null and void with miss yellowback Tammy.

yes. u donšt do well conversing with your imaginary friends. u Fool.

Californiajam1

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 01:25:4529/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: elz...@aol.com (ELZee36)
>Date: 4/28/03 7:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>LOL, c'mon Scott. Wow, this is just a little too much, dont ya think?
>
>Benny

In essence it's not me, Benny. I'm just "calling it the way I see it."

I think I tracked down a Post from the Pilar of Fire once, Benny. I don't know
HOW I did it, but I think I did it.

I think He has ever made only one post. Anyway only One that *I* have ever come
across.

I really think it Was Him, Benny, And it was a short Post. And it has something
to do with "Scuba Diving." One of HIS Hobbies.

Scott

Californiajam1

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 01:29:5429/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: ma...@crumhorn.uk (marc_ch)
>Date: 4/28/03 9:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>You have a tape tht's wound to the wrong spot and you think it's a
>miracle?
>
>marc

You still don't get it, do you. HOW many times must I explain this to you...

When He, the Divinity handed me back that Wereo Cassette it really didn't
MATTER where the Tape was cued to at that point.

Awl I exclaimed to the Pilar of Fire who was sitting next to me in the car was,
"O POF. I thought the tape was cued to Deep Purple." When it might've actually
been cued to ELP.

Scott
I'm the world's greatest proggie, thank you.

Californiajam1

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 01:32:3729/04/2003
>Subject: Re: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>From: voiv...@aol.com (VOIVODKA)
>Date: 4/28/03 7:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>>Words like irony are too difficult for boy blunder to comprehend

He's probably "irony" his little Izod LaCoste polo shirt and his little
chimppants right now after reading your comment, damon.

Watch out! He's burning down his little ChimpHut.

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott
Everyone please visit the newly revamped Californiajam.com and let me know what
it's like! :-)

I smack da Wereo Bitch

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 02:27:4029/04/2003
In article <20030429012954...@mb-m02.aol.com>,
califor...@aol.com (Californiajam1) wrote:

Someone gave that CHIMP some bad acid, and he is still trippinน

I smack da Wereo Bitch

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 02:29:1029/04/2003
In article <20030429012545...@mb-m02.aol.com>,
califor...@aol.com (Californiajam1) wrote:

Keep yappinน
Then even he will realize how crazy u are.....as the rest of us know.

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 16:22:5129/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
ELZee36 wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

>> Subject: THE GREATEST WEREO STORY *YET*
>
> LOL, c'mon Scott. Wow, this is just a little too much, dont ya think?
>
> Benny

Told you. Total 100% cast-iron nutcase.

marc_ch

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 13:09:0629/04/2003
à mail...@news.demon.co.uk
Crazy bastard Scott 'Cunt' Lifshine took time out of his busy daily
masturbation schedule to write write...

> You still don't get it, do you. HOW many times must I explain this to
> you...

Until it makes any sense, I suppose.

> Awl I exclaimed to the Pilar of Fire who was sitting next to me in the
> car was, "O POF. I thought the tape was cued to Deep Purple." When it
> might've actually been cued to ELP.

And this still makes no sense. At fucking all.

marc

ELZee36

non lue,
29 avr. 2003, 20:03:2129/04/2003
>In essence it's not me, Benny. I'm just "calling it the way I see it."

Uh, alright.
:O)

Zzzzlumpy©

non lue,
30 avr. 2003, 17:15:5130/04/2003
I fell ou...d, through a plate gla...nd full of we...t there happily as
marc_ch wand...e following in a hi...ulous voice:

The ownly thing that *nakes* any sense *whapever* is that Snott is
totally fuckin *imsane*.

0 nouveau message