Check This Out, Snott is Running Away

TheGeneral43

May 10, 2003, 11:59:15 PM5/10/03
Subject: Re: Ridiculous!!!
From: "CaljamScott" Calja...@worldnet.att.net
Date: 5/10/2003 11:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time

> >From: "CaljamScott" Calja...@worldnet.att.net
>

> >It's one of the best things that ever happened to me! Now I'm happily
> >reinstated to Outlook Express which makes a mockery out of the AOL
> >Newsreader.
> >
> >On purpose? Quite possibly so.
> >
> >And on top of this I've got a 25% reduction in monthly billing. Mot that
it
> >natters that much to a $$$MULTI-TRILLIONAIRE$$$
> >
> >REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

That's great, lizzy. Many thanks for your kind words. I *knew* those fewls
couldn't live a minute without me and my Wereo. But I think it's gonna be
awhile before I go back into AMDP. Even though I have a few 'choice words'
for the AMDP Axis of Evil 3 that I would like to impart.

So I think I'm just gonna stay on the AMDP sidelines and watch that ng eat
itself into oblivion, self destruction and obsolescence.

DISMEMBER THE WIDGETS!!!!!

Scott
Californiajam.com

This came from alt music:Dio.

I smack da Wereo Bitch

May 12, 2003, 10:02:10 PM5/12/03
In article <20030510235915...@mb-m22.news.cs.com>,
thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43) wrote:

they scared that fat fuck into leaving the group.
An he took all his troll buddies with his fat ass.
--
KISS MY ASS u MORON

damon

May 13, 2003, 3:21:11 PM5/13/03

"I smack da Wereo Bitch" <wa...@heaveen2.oergg> wrote in message
I'm still around gramps. As long as there are idiots the likes of you and
Tammy, I'll be close by to slap you fucktards around.
Now don't you have some more comcast abuse reports to file?
LMAO!!!!!!!

TheGeneral43

May 13, 2003, 3:58:34 PM5/13/03
>I'll be close by to slap you fucktards around.

We heard this one before. You don't have the guts, you proved that time after
time. So why don't you shut your pie hole and go work at your $8.00 an hour
busboy job at IHOP. I gave you the right name "NOBALLS." Shut up already you
total LOSER!!!!

zzzlumpy

May 13, 2003, 4:03:30 PM5/13/03
...and I found that there was nothing there! Nothing at all! Amazing
really, but I was very, very drunk. Then I smack da Wereo Bitch said...

>> That's great, lizzy. Many thanks for your kind words. I *knew* those
>> fewls couldn't live a minute without me and my Wereo. But I think
>> it's gonna be awhile before I go back into AMDP. Even though I have
>> a few 'choice words' for the AMDP Axis of Evil 3 that I would like
>> to impart.
>>
>> So I think I'm just gonna stay on the AMDP sidelines and watch that
>> ng eat itself into oblivion, self destruction and obsolescence.
>>
>> DISMEMBER THE WIDGETS!!!!!
>>
>> Scott
>> Californiajam.com
>
>> This came from alt music:Dio.
>
> they scared that fat fuck into leaving the group.
> An he took all his troll buddies with his fat ass.

Dammit I must have missed all the fun. What the fuck happened ?
--
slumpy

Ed

May 13, 2003, 4:28:30 PM5/13/03
Slelcome wack bumpy - hic

"zzzlumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

ghosthunter

May 13, 2003, 4:47:18 PM5/13/03

"zzzlumpy" wrote:
> Dammit I must have missed all the fun. What the fuck happened ?

alt.paranormal

damon

May 13, 2003, 5:56:59 PM5/13/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Tammy the whole world knows what a complete coward you are. Your fantasy
usenet bravado is just that....a fantasy. You are nothing but an illiterate,
gutless, t-shirt hawking punk with a gigantic yellow streak running down
your back. Now shut up and get back to doing what you do best......BEING A
SPINELESS COWARD!

zzzlumpy

May 13, 2003, 6:08:30 PM5/13/03
...and I found that there was nothing there! Nothing at all! Amazing
really, but I was very, very drunk. Then damon said...

But as you spend your time following your fat leader around like a sad
little fuckin puppy your opinion is totally and fuckin utterly worthless,
and always has been.

Nobody could accuse you of inconsistancy. Incontinence, but not
inconsistancy.
--
slumpy

TheGeneral43

May 13, 2003, 6:38:09 PM5/13/03
>I think you have it backwards NOBALLS. You have a thing about not showing up
for an appointment to have your head handed to you. So go clock into your $8.00
an hour job at the IHOP as a busboy. Make sure you clean that table real fast
and pick up your twenty five cent tip. LOSER!!!!

>Your fantasy
>usenet bravado is just that....a fantasy. You are nothing but an illiterate,
>gutless, t-shirt hawking punk with a gigantic yellow streak running down
>your back. Now shut up and get back to doing what you do best......BEING A
>SPINELESS COWARD!

Well, why don't you come on over here and prove this. Hey douchebag, I have
invited you numerous times to come on over and every single time you punked out
as always. Come on down.This way I can send you back to that shithole North Las
Vegas with your tail between your legs. Yea, yea, yea, lots of talk and no
action is what comes out of your mouth. For once be a man instead of a little
girl. I am home until 7pm come on over. What's the excuse going to be this
time? I guess you could not get off your $8.00 an hour job at IHOP. I am here
How come you are not? A bit scared that you will really get hurt? Or is the
yellow streak down the middle of your back getting brighter? I would love to
slap the taste right out of your mouth, LOSER!!!! Feel free to drive over in
your banged up piece of shit car. LOSER!!!!

P.S.

You are a really bad wannabe troll. In other words you are a total follower and
a loser.

Micbloo

May 13, 2003, 6:52:50 PM5/13/03
>> > From: "CaljamScott" Calja...@worldnet.att.net

>> > So I think I'm just gonna stay on the AMDP sidelines and watch that ng
>eat
>> > itself into oblivion, self destruction and obsolescence.

Not quite asshole. Things are quite nice & quiet here. Geez, people are
actually talking about....DEEP PURPLE.

damon

May 13, 2003, 9:00:28 PM5/13/03

"zzzlumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
Where ya been slapnuts? Did you have some high level government work keep
you away? Perhaps it's because Scott isn't around for you to obsess on. You
must be going crazy as are the rest of the puppets that live for Scott's
presence here.
Cya around slappy.

damon

May 13, 2003, 9:02:42 PM5/13/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

I'm on my way coward. You better be outside waiting for your thrashing you
spineless punk. Be there in 15 minutes bitch.

Anorexiclizzy

May 13, 2003, 9:25:05 PM5/13/03
>From: "zzzlumpy" m...@privacy.net

>But as you spend your time following your fat leader around like a sad
>little fuckin puppy your opinion is totally and fuckin utterly worthless,
>and always has been.
>
>Nobody could accuse you of inconsistancy. Incontinence, but not
>inconsistancy.
>--
>slumpy

Nobody can accuse slumpy of having of a life. Damn it takes slumpy just minutes
to respond to Damon. What does he do hover around the comp just waiting on
Damon.

Anorexiclizzy

May 13, 2003, 9:26:53 PM5/13/03
>From: mic...@aol.com (Micbloo)

> Not quite asshole. Things are quite nice & quiet here. Geez, people are
>actually talking about....DEEP PURPLE.

Take notice of how timmy is doing his best to bring the trolling to this group.

Anorexiclizzy

May 13, 2003, 9:50:34 PM5/13/03
>From: "damon" bit...@ss.com

>Tammy the whole world knows what a complete coward you are. Your fantasy
>usenet bravado is just that....a fantasy. You are nothing but an illiterate,
>gutless, t-shirt hawking punk with a gigantic yellow streak running down
>your back. Now shut up and get back to doing what you do best......BEING A
>SPINELESS COWARD!

timmy is all of this, but you forgot to add, timmy is fun.

Micbloo

May 13, 2003, 11:36:52 PM5/13/03
>Take notice of how timmy is doing his best to bring the trolling to this
>group.

If you would ignore him and stay on the Dio NG with Scott all would be fine
here.

Anorexiclizzy

May 14, 2003, 12:42:07 PM5/14/03
>From: mic...@aol.com (Micbloo)

As long as little timmy is willing to play bait, things will never change.

TheGeneral43

May 14, 2003, 1:32:00 PM5/14/03
>As long as little timmy is willing to play bait, things will never change.

The name is Tommy first of all. Second of all it just proves the kind of people
you are. Talk a lot and never back up what you say. So who cares if you live or
die, not me.

Anorexiclizzy

May 14, 2003, 3:52:46 PM5/14/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 5/14/2003 10:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Hey Mic, see what I mean about timmy. The little boy was meant to be troll
food. he just can't help himself, it's part of his nature.

zzzlumpy

May 14, 2003, 6:21:18 PM5/14/03

I've spent the past week building a computer you could only fuckin dream of
having, and was unaware of your glorious leader's demise. Now do what you do
best and follow the fat prick into the ether...
--
slumpy

zzzlumpy

May 14, 2003, 6:22:33 PM5/14/03
...and I found that there was nothing there! Nothing at all! Amazing
really, but I was very, very drunk. Then Anorexiclizzy said...

Oh look it's another chimp-wannabe dragging it's knuckles across the floor.
How do you cover that fat pink ass when you go out in public, Chichi ?
--
slumpy

Micbloo

May 14, 2003, 6:41:38 PM5/14/03
>Hey Mic, see what I mean about timmy. The little boy was meant to be troll
>food. he just can't help himself, it's part of his nature.

Geez, dickhead Scott isnt even here and
guys are still arguing about NOTHING.
Well at least it's easier to wade through the posts with Scott not here and
just concentrate on the music threads.

Gerard

Anorexiclizzy

May 14, 2003, 7:11:02 PM5/14/03
>From: "zzzlumpy" m...@privacy.net

>I've spent the past week building a computer you could only fuckin dream of
>having, and was unaware of your glorious leader's demise. Now do what you do
>best and follow the fat prick into the ether...
>--
>slumpy

Now slappy is following in his master terrys footprints. slappy has the very
best, newest up to date computer available. I bet it was very expensive and
nobody has one that could ever be as good as yours. It must be running some
very exclusive and hard to get stuff. More than likely, slappy got the new
Barbie computer by Mattel.

damon

May 14, 2003, 7:57:27 PM5/14/03

"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message

You hit the nail on the head. Slapnuts has made so many bogus claims in here
that his word is almost as ludicrous as the pedman.
These slugs that claim they have the best of everything are in reality
living in a dream world. Kinda reminds me of Tammy and her claims of being a
kung-fu master and a sound engineer.
Fabrications on usenet are rampant.

damon

May 14, 2003, 7:58:34 PM5/14/03

"zzzlumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
Get some new material slapnuts. You bore me.

* T e R R y *

May 14, 2003, 8:31:48 PM5/14/03
In article <b9rggb$guldr$1...@ID-193669.news.dfncis.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

> I'm still around gramps. As long as there are idiots the likes of you and
> Tammy, I'll be close by to slap you fucktards around.
> Now don't you have some more comcast abuse reports to file?
> LMAO!!!!!!!

No need 2 u fucking idiot.
Up-Smokey茎-Ass is HISTORY

I smack da Wereo Bitch

May 14, 2003, 8:33:06 PM5/14/03
In article <b9ul4d$n0f7i$1...@ID-193669.news.dfncis.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

> Get some new material slapnuts. You bore me.

Of course.
THAT is the only way u get anything new to say. u STUPID FUCK
--
KISS MY ASS u MORON

I smack da Wereo Bitch

May 14, 2003, 8:35:01 PM5/14/03
In article <20030514191102...@mb-m02.aol.com>,
anorex...@aol.com (Anorexiclizzy) wrote:

Notice how NOBALLS know ALL about Barbie???
That is about all that fool could afford.

damon

May 14, 2003, 8:49:14 PM5/14/03

"* T e R R y *" <tz...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Am I suppose to give a fuck?

damon

May 14, 2003, 9:47:45 PM5/14/03

"I smack da Wereo Bitch" <wa...@heaveen2.oergg> wrote in message
I didn't make that post you senile idiot. You are definitely on the
downslide gramps. It won't be long before you and Ronald Reagan will have
something in common.

damon

May 14, 2003, 9:50:31 PM5/14/03

"I smack da little boys dicks" <terryLu...@heaveen2.oergg> wrote in
message news:6fBwa.70873$ey1.6...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...

> THAT is the only way u get anything new to say. u STUPID FUCK
> --

Still following your leader I see. It's not too late to eat a bullet gramps.
Save you the humility of full blown senility.

Anorexiclizzy

May 14, 2003, 10:07:05 PM5/14/03
>From: "damon" bit...@ss.com

>I didn't make that post you senile idiot. You are definitely on the
>downslide gramps. It won't be long before you and Ronald Reagan will have
>something in common.

terry must have gotten some bad Amyl. he seems to be a bit more confused than
normal.

TheGeneral43

May 14, 2003, 10:40:05 PM5/14/03
>Oh look it's another chimp-wannabe dragging it's knuckles across the floor.
>How do you cover that fat pink ass when you go out in public, Chichi ?
>--
>slumpy

Well Slumpy,

I think the mindless chimp, NOGUTS has his owner walk him around with his
leash. Then he stops at a pile of dirt in shitty North Las Vegas where the
chimp is held in a cage. Then he picks the lice off his fur and eats it. Then
he takes a dump and uses his hands to wipe his ass.Then he picks his nose and
stares at the ball of snot for a minute and then eats it.

Tommy

Anorexiclizzy

May 14, 2003, 11:18:34 PM5/14/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)

>Well Slumpy,
>
>I think the mindless chimp, NOGUTS has his owner walk him around with his
>leash. Then he stops at a pile of dirt in shitty North Las Vegas where the
>chimp is held in a cage. Then he picks the lice off his fur and eats it. Then
>he takes a dump and uses his hands to wipe his ass.Then he picks his nose and
>stares at the ball of snot for a minute and then eats it.
>
>Tommy

This sounds like timmy got this one right off of the short school bus. Damn
timmy this was sad even for you.

<<<>>>

May 14, 2003, 11:34:07 PM5/14/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Tommy, I fail to see what this has to do with running sound at the Riviera
Hotel for Frank Marino (the world's most renowned Joan Rivers female
impersonator).

Please explain.

DT Lemons 1900

May 14, 2003, 11:47:08 PM5/14/03

"<<<>>>" <c_l...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Does Tommy really do the sound for this female impersonator? That is really
funny.

TheGeneral43

May 15, 2003, 12:00:40 AM5/15/03

>Tommy, I fail to see what this has to do with running sound at the Riviera
>Hotel for Frank Marino (the world's most renowned Joan Rivers female
>impersonator).
>
>Please explain.

Sure Larry H. Parker.

I work at the MGM Grand Arena, The Orleans Arena, Mandalay Bay Event Center,
The Rain Theater at the Palms and The Aladdin Theater. These are the places
where I am booked at. So, as you see the Riviera Hotel is not listed so that
means I am not booked there. Sorry to disappoint you, but no Frank Marino. So,
may I suggest you go chase some ambulances for business. I am sure their are
many non speaking English P. I. clients you can rip off.

"I'M LARRY H. PARKER. I WILL WORK FOR YOU. INJURED IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT? COME
SEE ME LARRY H. PARKER. I WILL WORK FOR YOU."

Man Larry you sure are an ambulance chaser.

TheGeneral43

May 15, 2003, 12:09:08 AM5/15/03

>Does Tommy really do the sound for this female impersonator? That is really
>funny.

No, I have done any work at the Riviera Hotel where Frank Marino plays. I am
booked at the MGM Grand Arena, The Orleans Arena, Mandalay Bay Events Center,
The Aladdin Theater, The Rain at the Palms Hotel and once in a great while at
the Thomas & Mack Center. Sorry to disappoint you. But if you want to see
something really funny. Go to the IHOP on Craig Road heading east and look for
a guy with a strange shaped head and a hump in his back. It is Damon AKA
NOBALLS. He works at the IHOP as a busboy. But make sure you leave a fifty
cents tip for him or NOBALLS might go postal.

TheGeneral43

May 15, 2003, 12:18:20 AM5/15/03
>No, I have done any work at the Riviera Hotel where Frank Marino plays.

No, I have not done any work at the Riviera Hotel. But even if I did. Who
cares? You have some good comedians coming through there at the Comedy Club at
the Riviera Hotel other than Frank Marino.

damon

May 15, 2003, 1:25:57 AM5/15/03

"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message

I hope he bought a boatload of the bad stuff. It's hilarious watching the
dying pervert constantly make an ass out of himself.

Anorexiclizzy

May 15, 2003, 9:56:28 AM5/15/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 5/14/2003 9:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Could this have been a Freudian slip?? timmy your word is not good here, you
see you have told many LIES and they have been proven to be LIES. So that means
you are a LIAR and therefore your word means absolutely nothing.

Anorexiclizzy

May 15, 2003, 10:12:09 AM5/15/03
>From: * T e R R y * tz...@earthlink.net

>> I'm still around gramps. As long as there are idiots the likes of you and
>> Tammy, I'll be close by to slap you fucktards around.
>> Now don't you have some more comcast abuse reports to file?
>> LMAO!!!!!!!
>

>No need 2 u fucking idiot.

>Up-SmokeyŒs-Ass is HISTORY

terry seems to be implying that he got SMOKEY TOSed. I just saw SMOKEY posting
today. I guess this is a fine example of just how effective terry is when he
sets out on a mission.

zzzlumpy

May 15, 2003, 1:19:36 PM5/15/03
...and I found that there was nothing there! Nothing at all! Amazing really,
but I was very, very drunk. Then the phone rang and it was Anorexiclizzy,
ranting about something...

Course I did, mongol.
I built the fuckin machine myself, cost me less than £500 but would retail
at about £1600. I'd say that was pretty cool, wouldn't you ?
No I doubt it...
--
slumpy
no more

zzzlumpy

May 15, 2003, 1:27:24 PM5/15/03
...and I found that there was nothing there! Nothing at all! Amazing really,
but I was very, very drunk. Then the phone rang and it was damon, ranting
about something...

Well as my life is not dedicated to entertaining a chimpboy like yourself,
that doesn't bother me too much. You just keep picking off the fleas,
chichi.

damon

May 15, 2003, 1:43:46 PM5/15/03

> slappy
> no more
> no less
> just slappy

You inbreds have such a clever way with words.

damon

May 15, 2003, 1:48:51 PM5/15/03

"zzzlumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
A 1600 pound pc is suppose to be a dream machine?
LMAO

zzzlumpy

May 15, 2003, 2:34:24 PM5/15/03

Unfortunately, you are in denial again, mountain boy. Climb back up your
tree.
--
slumpy
no more

zzzlumpy

May 15, 2003, 2:37:36 PM5/15/03
...and I found that there was nothing there! Nothing at all! Amazing really,
but I was very, very drunk. Then the phone rang and it was damon, ranting
about something...

It's the fastest I could build from scratch, and isn't finished yet.
Either way, it runs like a dream, and I've got another one just like it half
done.
Not that I would expect you to appreciate anything more complicated than a
stick or a stone, Simian.

Anorexiclizzy

May 15, 2003, 3:49:03 PM5/15/03
>From: "zzzlumpy" m...@privacy.net

>> Now slappy is following in his master terrys footprints. slappy has
>> the very best, newest up to date computer available. I bet it was
>> very expensive and nobody has one that could ever be as good as
>> yours. It must be running some very exclusive and hard to get stuff.
>> More than likely, slappy got the new Barbie computer by Mattel.
>
>Course I did, mongol.
>I built the fuckin machine myself, cost me less than £500 but would retail
>at about £1600. I'd say that was pretty cool, wouldn't you ?
>No I doubt it...
>--
>slumpy

I thought that slappy had said that I was in his KF. Must be that high end
super computer he is using,or maybe he is just a LIAR.

Scott Bailey

May 15, 2003, 4:06:00 PM5/15/03
You know, you fancy yourself as some kind of genius, (though I
have proven you wrong before), who's total life's worth is to troll
through this NG contributing these supposed clever little retorts. Well
let me issue a little challenge to you, to prove your brilliance. How
about contributing something relevant to this little group? How about
posting something relevant to DP. Start a thread. Anything. Anything
that hasn't been discussed before. Show us all how brilliant you are.
Or how about answering a couple of questions? They should be easy
for somebody of your intelligence.
1) Give the location where "Smoke On The Water" was recorded? What
City? What Studio? Very easy.
2) When did the original DP, (that is pre-reunion 1984) play their
last show? What was the date?
This should be very easy for you. So prove you are not some silly
little troll who total worth is to be a royal pain in the ass.

Scott

Anorexiclizzy

May 15, 2003, 4:28:48 PM5/15/03
>From: Scott Bailey sba...@netrover.com

> 1) Give the location where "Smoke On The Water" was recorded? What
>City? What Studio? Very easy.

It is very easy. Montreux, Switzerland.

Not a studio really, but the Grand Hotel. In fact it was *recorded* in a mobile
studio that was used by the Rolling Stones.

Since I am not a die hard DP fan I have no idea about #2.

Scott Bailey

May 15, 2003, 4:40:02 PM5/15/03
Actually, while the rest of "Machine Head" was recorded at the Grand
Hotel, "SOTW" was recorded at a place called the Pavillion in Monteaux,
before basically being run out of the place by the local Police.
So, how about ending this Pissing contest and hang out for awhile,
join in the discussions. We're not bad people here. Hell, I don't know
half of what some of the people in this forum know about these bands,
but it's a great place to learn.

Scott

Anorexiclizzy

May 15, 2003, 4:52:31 PM5/15/03
>From: Scott Bailey sba...@netrover.com

>ctually, while the rest of "Machine Head" was recorded at the Grand
>Hotel, "SOTW" was recorded at a place called the Pavillion in Monteaux,

MONTEAUX??

>So, how about ending this Pissing contest and hang out for awhile,
>join in the discussions. We're not bad people here. Hell, I don't know
>half of what some of the people in this forum know about these bands,
>but it's a great place to learn.
>
> Scott

I really don't want to be friends or hang out with this group of dweebs. I
find the music of DP to be very boring and got tired of it years ago. I may put
on an album for reasons of nostalgia but quickly tire of it. The only piece of
music that DP ever did that is worth anything would have to be Lazy, that intro
is a classic.

TheGeneral43

May 15, 2003, 6:02:14 PM5/15/03

>I really don't want to be friends or hang out with this group of dweebs. I
>find the music of DP to be very boring and got tired of it years ago

That is because you have no taste in music. Look at you. All you know is Ozzy.
You talk about boring, Ozzy's music is so boring it can put you to sleep. Plus
with his always off key voice it makes it even worse.

>I may put
>on an album for reasons of nostalgia but quickly tire of it. The only piece
>of
>music that DP ever did that is worth anything would have to be Lazy, that
>intro
>is a classic.

Again no taste in music and no clue. Enough said.

I am a MO

May 15, 2003, 6:44:30 PM5/15/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

I guess T missed the list of bands that OZZ/Voivodka posted.It looks likehe
has a wide range of musical tastes. Including albums from DP and even
Rainbow. No Dio but thats Okay.

TheGeneral43

May 15, 2003, 7:13:36 PM5/15/03
>I guess T missed the list of bands that OZZ/Voivodka posted.It looks likehe
>has a wide range of musical tastes. Including albums from DP and even
>Rainbow. No Dio but thats Okay.

You want a wide range of musical tastes. Here you go.

Lotus
Deep Purple
Spock's Beard
Big Elf
Kingston Wall
Transatlantic
Kings X
The Flower Kings
The Mother Station
Eleven
Dogface
Heaven & Earth
Motorhead
Blue Oyster Cult
Tempest
UFO with Schenker or Paul Chapman
Colosuem 2
Camel
Nazareth
The Quill
Lucifer's Friend
Eric Gales
Mother's Army
Blue Murder (1st album)
Nine Below Zero
The Tea Party
DAG
Cherry Five
QuatermassElegy
Coney Hatch
Caravan
Be Bop Deluxe
Anathema
Livin' Parazite
Aunt Mary
Iron Claw
Finch
Five Fifteen
Orsiris
Tribe Of Cro
Lucifer Was
Orange Goblin
Dead Flowers
Banco
Tear Gas
Budgie
Pain Of Salvation
Poverty's No Crime
Rush
Wild Horses
Diamond HEad
Sass Jordan
Electric Boys
James Bryd Group
Gary Hoey
Hughes Turner Project
John Norum
Mind Funk
Spectrum
Unruly Child
Voivod
Monster Magnet
J.E.T.
Hurdy Gurdy
Rainbow
Billy Cobham
Zuider Zee
Porcupine Tree
FM
Starglow Energy
Isildurs Bane
Abiogenesi
Minimum Vital
The Good Rats
Frank Zappa
U.K.
Lone Star w/Jon Sloman
White Sprit
Mahavishnu Orchestra
Faith Hill- (Yea that is right)
Lana Lane
Gov't Mule
Warran Haynes
Allman Brothers
Black Crowes
Screaming Lord Sutch
Jeff Beck
Zebra
Thin Lizzy
Alice In Chains

Tommy

TheGeneral43

May 15, 2003, 7:25:12 PM5/15/03
>That was a long list of bands, but not a very wide range of musical
>taste.

Hard rock, fusion, blues, progressive, synth.rock, AOR add a bit of country
and some old school metal mixed in with some 60's rock and some FM rock and I
might say that is a wide range.

Tommy

I am a MO

May 15, 2003, 7:38:08 PM5/15/03

"TAP" <NOS...@NOSPAM.net> wrote in message
> In article <20030515191336...@mb-m20.news.cs.com>,

> thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43) wrote:
>
> > You want a wide range of musical tastes. Here you go.
>
> <snip>

> That was a long list of bands, but not a very wide range of musical
> taste.

I was thinking the same thing. Voivodka had Slayer and Streisand, Opeth and
Johnny Cash, Hawkwind and Marvin Gaye, Sabbath and Vangelis. Most of the
bands that T listed I have never heard of. Spocks Beard now that is some
crappy stuff. Where the hell was Sabbath or Floyd. Come on T just because
you name a bunch of obscure bands does not mean that you have any taste in
music. Besides the fact that V listed World Entertainment War. Anybody who
knows about that band gets an A+.

TheGeneral43

May 15, 2003, 7:37:32 PM5/15/03
>mumbo jumbo

Yea you do speak a lot it.

I am a MO

May 15, 2003, 7:41:26 PM5/15/03

"I am a MO" <Iam...@charter.net> wrote in message
World Entertainment War Fights the Genocide of the Imagination

When you're too well-entertained to move, screaming is good exercise, so
please scream along with us!
We will succeed where the paranoids have failed!
We will take back the airwaves from the entertainment criminals!
Long live the primordial music of our televisionary revolution!

WORLD ENTERTAINMENT WAR is a BENEVOLENT MEDIA VIRUS programmed to PREVENT
the ENTERTAINMENT CRIMINALS from STEALING YOUR IMAGINATION

WORLD ENTERTAINMENT WAR, the West Coast's premier tribal funk folk music
band, is throwing an AFTER-THE-END-OF-THE-WORLD PARTY to celebrate the
resurrection of your hopes and dreams, which most assuredly will occur if
you show your beautiful face.

Visualize a pagan revival meeting mixed with a dance therapy session and a
cynics' pep rally and a tribal hoedown and a lecture at the "Anarchists Just
Wanna Have Fun" Think Tank.

Wear pajamas, a bunny disguise, a skimpy bathing suit, formal wear, the
costume of the person you'll be five years from now, or any other clothes
that remind you of how amusing life is!

Prepare your polished or ridiculous four-minute song, dance, joke, story,
prayer, brag, stunt, or spectacle in case WEW decides to stage a sprawling
spontaneous version of our Audience Performance Rites!

When? It all happens tonight in your dreams.

Where? In the utopia of your choice.

Who? Sexy Islamic saints, personal growth-addicts, unoriginal sinners,
Aphrodite's chosen people, and YOU!

Guaranteed: You will be treated to a radical form of musical therapy that
could make you one of the most creative people who has ever lived

Download some mp3s.
(For help listening to these files, see the help page.)
Download even more mp3s.

Read the lyrics

WORLD ENTERTAINMENT WAR IS:
Safe Sex God (lead vocals): Rob Brezsny
Safe Sex Goddess (lead vocals): Darby Gould
Neuromancer Riffs (guitar): George Earth
Subversive Rhythms (drums): Anthony Guess
Thunder in the Earth (bass): Daniel Lewis
Macho Feminist Love Games (keyboards): Amy Excolere

Deep emotion guaranteed! Global warming in your pants! Learn to use your
nightmares to become rich and famous! Wear your funniest face! Eat money!
Get rid of your guilt -- maybe
forever! Find out why more people watch reruns of "Married with Children"
than voted in the last election!

Learn the art of underpants hats! Legal highs not legal lows! Maximum
security clearances! Fabulous horoscopes for everybody! Pretend to be crazy
so you can get away with doing
what's right! Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be
jerks! Kick your own ass!

*

"They pack their songs full of enough heady words and phrases to fill a
Greil Marcus-style rock critique. But WEW reminds us that smart music need
not be the prisoner of rock academia. It's a stirring, entertaining band
with a smooth, funky sound and a loose, punky attitude...They succeed at
wresting 'smart' rock out of the critics' hands."
--Gus Stadler, SF Weekly

"Calling this music 'smart rock,' as some critics have, does a disservice to
the emotional sweep of the music and the ready accessibility of Rob
Brezsny's lyrics."
--Joel Selvin, San Francisco Chronicle

"This is one one of the boldest and most literate albums released in years.
The group blends the harmonies, intensity and political conviction of the
Jefferson Airplane and Midnight Oil with the revelry and dance grooves of
the B-52's."
--Scott Benarde, Y-NOT

"WEW has all the ingredients to bring the band into MTV rotation. Co-lead
singer Rob Brezsny has a brash, huckstering stage presence and writes
socially conscious lyrics that challenge people to think and care. The other
vocalist, Darby Gould, has a soaring voice with a dynamic range. The
instrumentalists wrap a wealth of intriguing, often unexpected hooks around
the inspired harmonies of Brezsny and Gould. Stir together some industrial
angst and anger with uptempo r&b/funk, a touch of metal, and straight-ahead
rock and roll, add a pinch of ballad and rap, and you've got WEW."
--John Hogle, BAM

World Entertainment War is cheerfully anarchist, socially conscious, warmly
humanist, charmingly goofy, and sternly pop."
--Deb Finley, Detroit Metro Times

"This is the greatest album of all time. I am not kidding.The lyrics and
music are amazing, and everything fits together perfectly, with themes (both
words and music) running through the entire album. Even though I have heard
it 100 times, my favorite way to listen is to sit quietly and pay attention.
It never disappoints and I keep inding new things to amaze me. I am also
amazed that this album is not a best seller. At least a half-dozen songs on
it seem perfect for MTV, and everything on it is perfect for college radio.
The music is melodic and intricate and soothing and in-your-face, all at the
same time. I know that you can download samples for free, but you really
miss something if you don't listen to the whole album in the original
order."
--Reviewer on www.amazon.com.

"All the mystic power of the Zep, but with good will and good vibes. Very
powerful singers and thoughtful lyrics. Soul-feeding music. Occult wisdom.
Now anthemic fire, now intricate rhythms. Secret Orders take note."
--Reviewer on www.amazon.com.

Anorexiclizzy

May 15, 2003, 8:13:15 PM5/15/03
>From: "I am a MO" Iam...@charter.net

>Opeth and
>Johnny Cash,

June Carter Cash died today. :( :( :( :(

Anorexiclizzy

May 15, 2003, 8:39:59 PM5/15/03
>From: anorex...@aol.com (Anorexiclizzy)

>June Carter Cash died today. :( :( :( :(

A line from the recent song off of the new album Reznors, Hurt, keeps going
thru thy mind. "Everyone I know goes away in the end"

<<<>>>

May 15, 2003, 8:42:22 PM5/15/03
We're all very impressed Tommy. Tell us about the Rolex again, too.

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 12:21:34 PM5/16/03
>Most of the
>bands that T listed I have never heard of. Spocks Beard now that is some
>crappy stuff

You never heard of Spock's Beard? OK that tells me everything in a nutshell.
Goodbye.

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 12:23:13 PM5/16/03

>We're all very impressed Tommy. Tell us about the Rolex again, too.

Hey Larry H.Parker don't you have an ambulance to chase?

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 12:27:46 PM5/16/03
>I'd be much more impressed if he liked Blue Murder's 2nd album too.

The only good thing on the 2nd Blue Murder album was the title cut. Nothing But
Trouble. Otherwise, the album was not at that good.

Anorexiclizzy

May 16, 2003, 12:34:38 PM5/16/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)

timmy can't spell and it seems as if his reading comprehension skills are
lacking as well. Now lets review what DT posted.

>>Most of the
>>bands that T listed I have never heard of. Spocks Beard now that is some
>>crappy stuff

In the first sentence DT said "most of the bands", in the second sentence DT
stated "Spocks Beard now that is some
crappy stuff". This seems to indicate that DT has in fact heard of and
listened to Spocks Beard. In order for him to know that Spocks Beard is crappy,
he must have heard it. From that list of bands that you posted, not only are
you lacking in basic reading and writing skills. You are lacking the ability to
know what good music is.

Anorexiclizzy

May 16, 2003, 12:36:23 PM5/16/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)

>Otherwise, the album was not at that good.

????

Do you ever think before you let your fingers punch away at the keyboard??

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 12:45:27 PM5/16/03
>The only good thing on the 2nd Blue Murder album was the title cut. Nothing
>But
>Trouble. Otherwise, the album was not at that good.

Should read,

"Otherwise the album was not that good."

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 12:46:07 PM5/16/03
>Do you ever think before you let your fingers punch away at the keyboard??

I corrected the mistake. OK, wiseass.

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 12:54:57 PM5/16/03

>timmy can't spell and it seems as if his reading comprehension skills are
>lacking as well. Now lets review what DT posted.
>
>>>Most of the
>>>bands that T listed I have never heard of. Spocks Beard now that is some
>>>crappy stuff
>>

>In the first sentence DT said "most of the bands", in the second sentence DT
>stated "Spocks Beard now that is some
>crappy stuff". This seems to indicate that DT has in fact heard of and
>listened to Spocks Beard. In order for him to know that Spocks Beard is
>crappy,
>he must have heard it. From that list of bands that you posted, not only are
>you lacking in basic reading and writing skills. You are lacking the ability
>know what good music is.

Up yours. I never said I could type very well. As far as you go, if you would
put as much of an effort in talking about music as you do as being as an
asshole troll and a wiseass you might get a normal response from people. Take a
look in the mirror before you talk.

Anorexiclizzy

May 16, 2003, 1:10:56 PM5/16/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)

>>Do you ever think before you let your fingers punch away at the keyboard??
>>

>I corrected the mistake. OK, wiseass.

I am glad that after I pointed the mistake out, you corrected it. Can you spot
the error in your recent post?? >>>>

zzzlumpy

May 16, 2003, 4:56:47 PM5/16/03
...and I found that there was nothing there! Nothing at all! Amazing really,
but I was very, very drunk. Then the phone rang and it was Anorexiclizzy,
ranting about something...

>> From: "zzzlumpy" m...@privacy.net

Just haven't reinstated my KF from another HDD that's all. If you want you
can go in now, dickshit....
<Plonk>

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 5:14:31 PM5/16/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Voivodka sure is right about you T. Go back and read what I wrote again. I
have heard Spocks beard and it sounds like crap. One of my friends is really
into them. He is the same guy who thinks that Kiss are one of the most
talented bands in Rock and Roll.

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 5:15:45 PM5/16/03

"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message

How sad that people have to explain simple things for T.

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 5:16:51 PM5/16/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

You might try and do the same T. How many on topic posts are you making in
this room?

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 5:17:43 PM5/16/03

"zzzlumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Slumpy reminds me of the 4th grader who has to get the last word in and then
run away.

<<<>>>

May 16, 2003, 5:54:35 PM5/16/03

> >We're all very impressed Tommy. Tell us about the Rolex again, too.
>
> Hey Larry H.Parker don't you have an ambulance to chase?

Yes. Your comments are VERY hurtful.

zzzlumpy

May 16, 2003, 5:56:54 PM5/16/03

"DT Lemons 1900" <dtlemo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> Slumpy reminds me of the 4th grader who has to get the last word in and
then
> run away.

Not at all. When someone asks to be dumped in the sewer with the rest of the
dross, who am I not to oblige ?

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 9:35:06 PM5/16/03

>Voivodka sure is right about you T. Go back and read what I wrote again. I
>have heard Spocks beard and it sounds like crap. One of my friends is really
>into them. He is the same guy who thinks that Kiss are one of the most
>talented bands in Rock and Roll.

OK, whatever.. Trash bin. End of game. Goodbye.

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 9:36:22 PM5/16/03

>You might try and do the same T. How many on topic posts are you making in
>this room?

OK, whatever.Game over. Trash Bin. Goodbye.

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 9:35:52 PM5/16/03
>How sad that people have to explain simple things for T.

Whatever. Game over. Trash bin. Goodbye.

* T e R R y *

May 16, 2003, 9:47:13 PM5/16/03
In article <20030515095628...@mb-m12.aol.com>,
anorex...@aol.com (Anorexiclizzy) wrote:

> >From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
> >Date: 5/14/2003 9:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>

> >>No, I have done any work at the Riviera Hotel where Frank Marino plays.
> >

> >No, I have not done any work at the Riviera Hotel. But even if I did. Who
> >cares? You have some good comedians coming through there at the Comedy Club
> >at
> >the Riviera Hotel other than Frank Marino.
> >

> Could this have been a Freudian slip?? timmy your word is not good here, you
> see you have told many LIES and they have been proven to be LIES. So that
> means
> you are a LIAR and therefore your word means absolutely nothing.

This is so funny.
The biggest LIARS on the net call others who we know to be honest, a
liar. This is their retarded way to shift attention from their own LYING
PUNK ASS.
I wonder if this moron an Lemondrop are done fucking each other now so
they can take turns replying again.....

* T e R R y *

May 16, 2003, 9:50:59 PM5/16/03
In article <vc862cg...@corp.supernews.com>,

"I am a MO" <Iam...@charter.net> wrote:

> I guess T missed the list of bands that OZZ/Voivodka posted.It looks likehe
> has a wide range of musical tastes. Including albums from DP and even
> Rainbow. No Dio but thats Okay.

Since when does posting a list mean anything.
We all KNOW that he is a LIAR.
NOTHING that moron says means anything at all.

* T e R R y *

May 16, 2003, 9:54:16 PM5/16/03
In article <b9urh3$o40hl$1...@ID-193669.news.dfncis.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

> "I smack da Wereo Bitch" <wa...@heaveen2.oergg> wrote in message

> dream of
> you do

> > > Now slappy is following in his master terrys footprints. slappy has the
> very
> > > best, newest up to date computer available. I bet it was very expensive
> and
> > > nobody has one that could ever be as good as yours. It must be running
> some
> > > very exclusive and hard to get stuff. More than likely, slappy got the
> new
> > > Barbie computer by Mattel.
> >

> > Notice how NOBALLS know ALL about Barbie???
> > That is about all that fool could afford.
> > --
> I didn't make that post you senile idiot. You are definitely on the
> downslide gramps. It won't be long before you and Ronald Reagan will have
> something in common.

Well....if nothing else....NOBALLS KNOWS ITs Name ;)

damon

May 16, 2003, 9:59:15 PM5/16/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

When Tammy is confronted with something she has no legitimate answer for she
always uses the "flitter" rhetoric. It's similar to the way she cowers in a
dark corner of her closet when I come around to kick her punk ass.
Tammy's purpose here is to be ridiculed, kicked around and laughed at which
is a daily ritual. The poor uneducated sap must love online abuse. She
obviously took lots of abuse in her childhood and it progressed into a
natural lifestyle. Perhaps she was "drooped" on her head at birth.

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 10:21:52 PM5/16/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

You keep saying end of game but then continue to play it. What's up with
that?

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 10:22:58 PM5/16/03

"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message

It's like he has some sort of brain defect. How many times can you tell
somebody that the game is over and then keep replying.

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 10:24:44 PM5/16/03

"* T e R R y *" <tz...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Patholigical liar is what Terry is. T told some sort of lie about living in
a gated community and was proven that he did not. I guess the liars in this
room are well known. T and Terry

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 10:48:33 PM5/16/03
> Could this have been a Freudian slip?? timmy your word is not good here,
>you
>> see you have told many LIES and they have been proven to be LIES. So that
>> means
>> you are a LIAR and therefore your word means absolutely nothing.
>

>This comes from a no good lying sack of crap like you. I really think you
should look in the mirror, RATDICK. Man, what a putz you are.

TheGeneral43

May 16, 2003, 11:05:02 PM5/16/03

>Since when does posting a list mean anything.
>We all KNOW that he is a LIAR.
>NOTHING that moron says means anything at all.

These fools spend their days and nights trolling on the newsgroups and have
nothing positive to add at all. They try and annoy people. They should be taken
seriously? I don't think so. Ratdick, NOBALLS and the rest of the dumbass
trollers need to be taken out with the other trash. It is a shame we have
Pricks like these around. They are the kind of punks who don't know when to
take a break. After you are not screwing around with them anymore, they
continue to push the limits. Then when you turn around and crack them square in
the mouth they run and cry and call the cops. Then again what else is new? They
are like the clowns in school. When you ask them to cool it, they just
continue. Then when you grab them, throw them up against the wall and beat the
living hell out of them they run home crying. Trolls will be trolls.

DT Lemons 1900

May 16, 2003, 11:40:23 PM5/16/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

When did you ever crack one in the mouth?

Then when you grab them, throw them up against the wall and beat the
> living hell out of them they run home crying.

When did you ever do this?

You must live in a big fantasy world where you are the big bad tough guy
kicking everybodys ass.

Captain Beyond

May 17, 2003, 3:45:21 AM5/17/03
Spock's Beard is fucking awesome. Neal Morse is a genius and a very
underrated talent. It's a pity he left. I hope the new album due next
month will live up to the latter albums. Nick D'Virgilio has a fine voice
after all. It feels like Genesis all over again with the drummer becoming
lead vocalist.

FVD.
--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"I am a MO" <Iam...@charter.net> wrote in message

> "TAP" <NOS...@NOSPAM.net> wrote in message
> > In article <20030515191336...@mb-m20.news.cs.com>,
> > thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43) wrote:
> >
> > > You want a wide range of musical tastes. Here you go.
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > That was a long list of bands, but not a very wide range of musical
> > taste.
>
> I was thinking the same thing. Voivodka had Slayer and Streisand, Opeth
and
> Johnny Cash, Hawkwind and Marvin Gaye, Sabbath and Vangelis. Most of the

> bands that T listed I have never heard of. Spocks Beard now that is some

> crappy stuff. Where the hell was Sabbath or Floyd. Come on T just because
> you name a bunch of obscure bands does not mean that you have any taste in
> music. Besides the fact that V listed World Entertainment War. Anybody
who
> knows about that band gets an A+.

Captain Beyond

Captain Beyond

May 17, 2003, 3:48:45 AM5/17/03
Just get the hell outta here.

--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"DT Lemons 1900" <dtlemo...@charter.net> wrote in message

Captain Beyond

May 17, 2003, 3:51:15 AM5/17/03
Jesus you're not Ozz(putz)sanity are you? The inventor of scrabble is at it
again.

FVD

--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message

Captain Beyond

May 17, 2003, 3:53:23 AM5/17/03
Running out of things to say are we? Give it up boy wonder.

FVD.

--
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui Gon Jinn.

"DT Lemons 1900" <dtlemo...@charter.net> wrote in message

TheGeneral43

May 17, 2003, 5:07:19 AM5/17/03
>Jesus you're not Ozz(putz)sanity are you? The inventor of scrabble is at it
>again.

Yes, it is "RATDICK" the troll.

TheGeneral43

May 17, 2003, 5:08:09 AM5/17/03
>Just get the hell outta here.

Just another Jackass troll. I wish they would take a hike.

It is loading more messages.