Riiiiiinggggg.....Riiiiiiiinggggg......

slumpy

Dec 14, 2004, 12:24:48 PM12/14/04

"Precinct 14"

"Hey listen, you got to help me here, I'm the World's Greatest Showman and -
"

"Hang on Buddy, slow down, and explain the problem..."

"Well I'm the Only One Who Matters you see, and - "

"Sorry, you're what ?"

"I'm the WereoBoy, the one who pressed record on that amazing day way back
in 1974. It's doubly amazing because I, The Only One Who Matters was the
only person in the World to press the record button. Isn't that amazing ?"

"Yeah sure, listen, I'm a very busy man - "

"So am I - you ever heard of Nuclear Warrior ? Well I'm putting this show
on, with loads of people coming and everything, which is truly amazing,
truly..."

"Well if that's all Sir, I'd like to get back to my donuts - "

"Hey, you like donuts too ? I love them. Maybe I should make a show in
homage to the humble donut, that could be the next Worldwide Smash Hit for -
"

"Look Sir, I already said, I'm very busy so if that's all - "

"No!! You don't understand!! I am being harrassed every hour of every day!!"

"And who's harrassing you ?"

"I don't know"

"You don't know ? So what form does this harrassment take ?"

"Well my phone just doesn't stop ringing, all night long, after I finish at
the Store, I can't get any sleep at all"

"And what do you do for a living ?"

"I am an unemployed genius, actor, scriptwriter, film-maker, showman and
Worldwide celebrity. I used to drive a cab but they sacked me for harrassing
the clients"

"Really ?" <sounds of pencil noises on paper>

"Yeah, I tried to give every one of the people who came through my Store to
take a hard copy of 'One Day - "

"Store ?"

"Yeah, Store - everyone who passed through was offered a hard copy, but some
people thought I was trying to sell them porn, so I got fired."

"So you think a former passenger is harrassing you ?"

"My clients would never do that. It's someone else"

"How did they get your telephone number ?"

"I posted it on the Internet"

"You did what ?"

"I posted it on the Internet, with a note inviting anyone who wanted to call
me to do so"

"So let me get this right....you put your telephone number - "

"And my address - I was going to get on to the packages that I get delivered
in a minute"

"So you made public your name, telephone number AND your home address, and
invited anyone who wanted to call you to do so ?"

"Truly amazing, huh ?"

"Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me."

"BRONG!! I want a trace put on all calls to my home telephone, NOW!!"

"I'm sorry Buddy, there's no way we can do that without a warrant, and I
doubt if any judge will sign one"

"But they are all calling me, all of them!!"

"And who are they, Sir ?"

"Well there's Tammy Tommy Kong Chimp Front-of-House, there's Slumpy Slappy
Scummy Slurpy, who is also Leopold Stotch, there's Mike Tanky Tanky Ebay
Hawkenballs, Daemon Demon, Micbloo Doctor Bloo, and all the others....!

"I'm not sure what I should say here, Sir...are you on any medication at all
?"

"Not this week, I'm unemployed, REMEMBER ?"

"Oookay..." <sound of mumbling> "Are you still there, Mr...?"

"Shitlife Lipshit Pussyboy Lifshine"

"Well Mr Shitlife, what we'll do is keep an eye on your number and if anyone
calls we'll intercept them and check them out first. I'll have a plane on
standby fully armed and crewed, so that if anyone IS calling you we can fly
straight to their houses or dormitories and stick guns in their mouths.
Don't you worry, we'll have them locked up before you can say 'I'm a
Dumbass'"

"Funny you should say that, I got an award last month - "

"Yeah, well as I say, it shouldn't take long, you just relax, and leave the
rest to us..."

"That's truly amazing, thanks. Just wait til I tell Slumpy Slappy Scummy
Slurpy, who is also Leopold Stotch, that will really scare him"

"Goodbye Mr Shitlife"
--
slumpy
bootlist n stuff - http://tinyurl.com/4l7o4

Gazoo

Dec 14, 2004, 2:03:53 PM12/14/04

"slumpy" <not...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Slumpy spends all his time thinking about Scott. My God Slumpy, Scott owns
your very soul.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 14, 2004, 2:43:29 PM12/14/04

"slumpy" <ow...@scott.net> wrote in message
> [...]

Think about Scott much?

JSHAY911

Dec 14, 2004, 4:55:27 PM12/14/04
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Headsoundmixer

Dec 14, 2004, 5:15:42 PM12/14/04

This might be your funniest work ever!!! I can't stop laughing.

ROTFL!!!!

wereoboy

Dec 15, 2004, 10:57:01 AM12/15/04
"Gazoo" <tyr> wrote in message news:sJidnW3Jt5y...@wavecable.com...
Scurvy. Is that Scurvy motherfucker still at this?

wereoboy

Dec 15, 2004, 10:57:34 AM12/15/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message

> "slumpy" <ow...@scott.net> wrote in message
>
> Think about Scott much?

I'm contrcting Scurvy, and it' ain't pertty.

slumpy

Dec 15, 2004, 11:24:42 AM12/15/04
After years of waiting for a sensible reply to a Usenet post, the best
wereoboy could come up with is this:

You're what ?

Headsoundmixer

Dec 15, 2004, 1:12:27 PM12/15/04
>Scurvy. Is that Scurvy motherfucker still at this?

Yea, and he is goofing on you as always.

Headsoundmixer

Dec 15, 2004, 1:13:04 PM12/15/04
>I'm contrcting Scurvy, and it' ain't pertty.

You're what?

You have way toooooo much time on your hands.

Message has been deleted

Headsoundmixer

Dec 15, 2004, 1:24:19 PM12/15/04
>It's awesome how you can post stuff like this without any hint of irony.

Maybe you and your boyfriend "Cranky" would like to be alone.

Message has been deleted

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 15, 2004, 2:50:19 PM12/15/04

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >It's awesome how you can post stuff like this without any hint of irony.
> >

> Maybe you and your boyfriend "Cranky" would like to be alone.

Terry turned you into a fag.
Go sit on broken glass.

wereoboy

Dec 16, 2004, 12:58:11 PM12/16/04
"TAP" <no...@nowhere.org> wrote in message
> In article <20041215131304...@mb-m15.news.cs.com>,

> headsou...@cs.com (Headsoundmixer) wrote:
>

> > You have way toooooo much time on your hands.
>
> It's awesome how you can post stuff like this without any hint of irony.
Tommy rules!

Headsoundmixer

Dec 16, 2004, 6:47:18 PM12/16/04
> It's awesome how you can post stuff like this without any hint of irony.
>Tommy rules!

Scott my boy. You need to get a job and get out of the apartment more often.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 16, 2004, 11:41:54 PM12/16/04

> >Well I'm the Only One Who Matters you see, and - "
> >

> This might be your funniest work ever!!! I can't stop laughing.
>
> ROTFL!!!!

You hang on every word Scott types.
Now go roll on that dirty floor.

wereoboy

Dec 16, 2004, 11:50:09 PM12/16/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
He sure does, Smokey. Did you see his "vile full of coke" thing? Another
classic Kongism is borne today

:-)

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 16, 2004, 11:56:19 PM12/16/04

"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote in message

HAHA HAHA!
Yes I saw it! UNFUCKING REAL THIS PUNK. HAHAHA!

Headsoundmixer

Dec 17, 2004, 12:05:47 AM12/17/04
>HAHA HAHA!
>Yes I saw it! UNFUCKING REAL THIS PUNK. HAHAHA!

Shut up dogface.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 17, 2004, 12:06:52 AM12/17/04

> >HAHA HAHA!
> >Yes I saw it! UNFUCKING REAL THIS PUNK. HAHAHA!
>
> Shut up dogface.

Make me,* ring bearer*.

Headsoundmixer

Dec 17, 2004, 12:14:06 AM12/17/04
>Make me,* ring bearer*.

Sure. How about sometime this June when I am in New York.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 17, 2004, 12:21:29 AM12/17/04

> >Make me,* ring bearer*.
>
> Sure. How about sometime this June when I am in New York.

I won't hold my breath, KID.
Oh the wedding is in ocean county new jersey though. Sorry story maker.
You slipped up again. YOU DROP MORE THREADS THEN ANYONE I KNOW. Now I am
going to sleep, I demand you to make up more stories about weddings and
dodge the truth about no pictures, no Yankee jacket, NO ATM, ECT ECT. No
Tammy *WE* all know you are a kid.

Headsoundmixer

Dec 17, 2004, 12:38:42 AM12/17/04

>I won't hold my breath, KID.
>Oh the wedding is in ocean county new jersey though. Sorry story maker.
>You slipped up again. YOU DROP MORE THREADS THEN ANYONE I KNOW. Now I am
>going to sleep, I demand you to make up more stories about weddings and
>dodge the truth about no pictures, no Yankee jacket, NO ATM, ECT ECT. No
>Tammy *WE* all know you are a kid.

YAWN!!!!!

wereoboy

Dec 17, 2004, 9:24:39 AM12/17/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
I don't like coke but I don't think it's "vile!" :-)!!!!!

wereoboy

Dec 17, 2004, 9:25:56 AM12/17/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
Tammy couldn't even find New York on a fifty-four foot Atlas.

wereoboy

Dec 17, 2004, 9:30:55 AM12/17/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message

There are *PLENTY* of ATM's in New York.

MWAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

wereoboy

Dec 17, 2004, 11:32:59 AM12/17/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message

You better watch what you say there, little mr. duck and swerve.

You keep forgetting I've seen your picture, and everyone believes me when I
tell them that one day those big, bloated, greeezy mumbo-jumbo lips of yours
are gonna get that scrawny, bony, anemic little ass of yours into a whole
lotta trouble...again.

"I live in a Gated Community"- little mr duck 'n swerve

Scoot

Dec 17, 2004, 11:40:15 AM12/17/04
>You keep forgetting I've seen your picture, and everyone believes me when I
>tell them that one day those big, bloated, greeezy mumbo-jumbo lips of yours
>are gonna get that scrawny, bony, anemic little ass of yours into a whole
>lotta trouble...again.

That's called a mirror....not a picture.....

Scott F. Feighner a.k.a. "Scoot"

Ia vas liubliu

slumpy

Dec 17, 2004, 11:53:40 AM12/17/04
After years of waiting for a sensible reply to a Usenet post, the best
wereoboy could come up with is this:

> "UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message

Why are you abusing one of your little Crankies Scott ?

Getting confused with so many people hating your guts and wishing you dead I
suppose.

--
slumpy
bootlist n stuff - http://tinyurl.com/4l7o4

the only answerphone message that matters - http://tinyurl.com/536rl

Headsoundmixer

Dec 17, 2004, 12:47:30 PM12/17/04
>>You keep forgetting I've seen your picture, and everyone believes me when I
>>tell them that one day those big, bloated, greeezy mumbo-jumbo lips of yours
>>are gonna get that scrawny, bony, anemic little ass of yours into a whole
>>lotta trouble...again.

Cranky, you have enough problems just by being you.

Headsoundmixer

Dec 17, 2004, 12:51:55 PM12/17/04
>You keep forgetting I've seen your picture, and everyone believes me when I
>tell them that one day those big, bloated, greeezy mumbo-jumbo lips of yours
>are gonna get that scrawny, bony, anemic little ass of yours into a whole
>lotta trouble...again.

Cranky, we have all seen quite a few pictures of what you look like. You know
with those yellow and brown chipped rotting teeth. Those 5 chins and being the
size of a parade float. Pretty scary. Very ugly.

LOL!

slumpy

Dec 17, 2004, 1:02:01 PM12/17/04
After years of waiting for a sensible reply to a Usenet post, the best
Headsoundmixer could come up with is this:

What about when he was a kid ?

http://tinyurl.com/56ups

Headsoundmixer

Dec 17, 2004, 1:36:13 PM12/17/04
>What about when he was a kid ?
>
>http://tinyurl.com/56ups

Great!!

LOL!!!

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 17, 2004, 4:30:12 PM12/17/04

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >HAHA HAHA!
> >Yes I saw it! UNFUCKING REAL THIS PUNK. HAHAHA!
>
> Shut up dogface.

You sound upset, TAMMY!

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 17, 2004, 4:29:40 PM12/17/04

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >Make me,* ring bearer*.
>
> Sure. How about sometime this June when I am in New York.

http://www.belmar.com/webcam/index.html

That is a webcam of Belmar beach. If you are having a wedding in ocean
county then you will have to drive through Monmouth county. Why not go to
the 17th ave boardwalk on a *SUNDAY* and look into the camera so we can all
laugh at you. Then if I see you on cam, I will come out and knock you out
and drown your sorry ass in the ocean. Tammy you are going to no wedding.
What banquet hall chimp? The last fight you had was when your mom yelled at
you, BITCH.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 17, 2004, 4:29:53 PM12/17/04

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

Post the pictures tom. Nah you scrawny little runt.

Kill Master

Dec 17, 2004, 5:39:51 PM12/17/04
In article <npednZabLN1...@comcast.com>,
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

So now we AWL know what UP-SMOKEYS-PUNK-ASS does AWL day.....
Stays home an wacks off to people she cruises on public web cams.
What a fucking PATHETIC LOSER. But we knew that already.
Having NOBALLS can be a bitch from what I see this LOSER post.
I guess that is why she has taken up with a load of gerbils up her ass.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 17, 2004, 5:46:15 PM12/17/04

"Kill Master" <wex...@earthlnik.net> wrote in message

> In article <npednZabLN1...@comcast.com>,
> "UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:
>
> > "Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Sure. How about sometime this June when I am in New York.
> >
> > http://www.belmar.com/webcam/index.html
> >
> > That is a webcam of Belmar beach. If you are having a wedding in ocean
> > county then you will have to drive through Monmouth county. Why not go
> > the 17th ave boardwalk on a *SUNDAY* and look into the camera so we can
all
> > laugh at you. Then if I see you on cam, I will come out and knock you
out
> > and drown your sorry ass in the ocean. Tammy you are going to no
wedding.
> > What banquet hall chimp? The last fight you had was when your mom
yelled at
> > you, BITCH.
>

> So now we AWL know what UP-SMOKEYS-PUNK-ASS does AWL day.....
> Stays home an wacks off to people she cruises on public web cams.

I don't post all day, you do.
Sorry that is a public webcam on th ebeach where you are not allowed.

> What a fucking PATHETIC LOSER.

You are the only loser in here. Tammy is just 12 years old, and that is why
you court him.

But we knew that already.
> Having NOBALLS can be a bitch from what I see this LOSER post.

I know you would not show up to fight anyone cept a gerbil who stole your
bf/gf/gerbil.

> I guess that is why she has taken up with a load of gerbils up her ass.

No that is a public webcam where I have been seen. Sorry you would not be
able to go. No gerbils allowed on the beach.

Leopold Stotch

Dec 17, 2004, 6:40:58 PM12/17/04
"Kill Master" <wex...@earthlnik.net> wrote in message

> I guess that is why she has taken up with a load of gerbils up her ass.

I'm getting vivid images of Mr Slave and Lemmiwinks...

Headsoundmixer

Dec 17, 2004, 7:37:00 PM12/17/04
You are just like NO-SHOW. A putz with no grapefruits. What's the matter
jackass, are you so scared to come to Brooklyn in June? The pizza is one me.
Plus, that is where I grew up and I really used to enjoy flinging punks like
you around 86 Street. Hey I am staying there for 2 days. Then going to Jersey
for the last 7 days. What's your lame excuse now? Talk, talk, talk, that is all
jackasses like you and that other loser NO-SHOW do. You bore me, and you are
annoying me. You have 6 months to come up with some more lame excuses why you
won't go to Brooklyn and have a slice of Pizza.

Now go to your room little troll.

wereoboy

Dec 17, 2004, 8:21:52 PM12/17/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
If he never posts then I will always attest, Smokey. I must say he CAN'T
post those pictures of himself, Smokey. The Head Human Banana Boat's got
enough trouble AS it is, what with imaginary GATES, the duck and swerve from
damon at the ATM, etc....

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Headsoundmixer

Dec 18, 2004, 1:04:59 AM12/18/04
>REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Same old story, and the same old song and dance from the person we goof on.
Then poke with a large stick and laugh at all the time. Cranky, the ex-cab
driver with the brown and yellow rotting teeth. Are you still looking over your
droopy shoulders for Jerry-Boy?

LOL!

Kill Master

Dec 18, 2004, 1:10:28 AM12/18/04
In article <yZGdnT4TV8o...@comcast.com>,
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

HA HA

The assfuck sat around all the rest of the day trying to think up these
words of wit. Must have been distracted by AWL them gay gays cruising
the beach he was stalking out....

wereoboy

Dec 18, 2004, 3:57:03 AM12/18/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
Great, Smokey. And thank you. We all thank you.

wereoboy

Dec 18, 2004, 3:58:23 AM12/18/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
TAMMY ain't but a deranged douchebag.

Kill Master

Dec 18, 2004, 6:00:41 AM12/18/04
In article <41c3ef5c$1...@news.vic.com>,
"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

WE.....meaning u and AWL the poor gerbils u have stuck up u'r fat PEDO
PIG stinking ass

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 18, 2004, 9:47:58 AM12/18/04

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

You fucking punk, you should really get a life, JACKOFF.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Dec 18, 2004, 9:48:27 AM12/18/04

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

You bore me, and you are
> annoying me.

Yes I know I annoy you. I annoy you so much in here that you want to make a
time and place where you want to seek revenge. You do not annoy me, you
make me laugh. Tammy not posting the pictures of your last "internet fight",
drama just is one thing you do not like to talk about.

IN REALITY TOM, It annoys you that I named a place that has a webcam
http://www.belmar.com/webcam/index.html
that you will be near ON YOUR WAY TO OCEAN COUNTY FOR 7 DAYS. You do not
like the 7 am fight time when it would be me and you alone on that cam on
the 17th ave beach. I named Sunday because I actually work for a living.
You are scared of being photographed little man. Ask terry if he saw me on
the video of dio in new York, but ask him in private, LIKE ME EMAILING YOU
MY ADDRESS AND TELLING YOU TO GET GUTS AND DROP BY. Don't pull anymore
Yankee warm-up jacket shit that will come back to haunt you.

Kill Master

Dec 18, 2004, 10:50:10 AM12/18/04
In article <FIKdnUgfI-S...@comcast.com>,
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

I think he has a very meaningful life in tormenting u'r idiot perverted
gerbil scarred ass. Now SHUT UP and roll ovER...PEDO PIGGY is waiting4 u

Kill Master

Dec 18, 2004, 11:19:25 AM12/18/04
In article <Eo2dnUfZNv-...@comcast.com>,
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

well.....if u CAWL working sucking off winos in the back seat of
Snotty's 'store' a "JOB" then u are as deranged as that fat stupid pig.

The only thing I saw in that vid was some stupid ass drug addicted drunk
that was ass up over a seat and taking photos of the floor. BTW....there
is no need to post them. Dem floors AWL look alike with u'r ass up in
the air.

wereoboy

Dec 18, 2004, 2:19:29 PM12/18/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
A little PUNK like Tammy would be ridiculed far more than he already is if
anyone ever takes a picture of him.

I've seen him. He's a scrawny, bony, anemic assed little PUNK with a
penchant for bullying ppl. A picture of a droop-kick wouldn't hurt right
about now either

MWAHAHAHAHAA :-)

wereoboy

Dec 18, 2004, 2:20:41 PM12/18/04
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
Tammy's the Head Human Banana Boat, the Headsoundbotcher :-)

wereoboy

Dec 18, 2004, 2:21:35 PM12/18/04
"Kill Master" <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote in message
You cawl living in a Gated Community with no GATES a meaningful life?

Get over it zog, you convicted kiddle diddle with a fiddle.

wereoboy

Dec 18, 2004, 2:23:47 PM12/18/04
"Kill Master" <blo...@earcthlnik.net> wrote in message
B/rong. You're just a useful idiot, zog.

B/rong.

Kill Master

Dec 18, 2004, 3:51:19 PM12/18/04
In article <41c481b9$1...@news.vic.com>,
"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

get more fucking stupid each post

Kill Master

Dec 19, 2004, 12:08:23 AM12/19/04
In article <41c48...@news.vic.com>,
"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

I bet u dream of him u sick infatuated STUPID RETARDED PEDO PIGGY PUNK