I did BIGTIME WEREO RADIO tonight

CaljamScott

Jun 30, 2003, 4:27:41 AM6/30/03
Yes I did. Anyway. Did anyone hear me on Matt Drudge's the Drudge Report
Tonight? Don't be afraid to speak up if you did.

(Little did he know the SHOCK he was in for tonight with ME on the Mike
hehe)

Here is tonight's Divine Intervention radio broadcast almost in its
entirety-

DRUDGE:
yady yady yady WABC this is Matt Drudge here at,
uh, the Drudge Report Compound. Uh, Line 5 YOU'RE ON THE AIR!

THE BIGGEST MOVIE STAR IN THE WORLD:
Yeah, uh, I hear you lamenting about Katharine Hepburn.

DRUDGE:
Yes

THE BIGGEST MOVIE STAR IN THE WORLD:
And, uh...

DRUDGE:
You're gonna call up and trash her?

THE BIGGEST MOVIE STAR IN THE WORLD:
No! Not at all! And, uh, you think there's nobody great enough to take her
place. I think I can take her place.

DRUDGE:
(Stunned Silence)

THE BIGGEST MOVIE STAR IN THE WORLD:
I mean, I do a couple of extraordinary things, um, I'm very well known on
the Internet.

DRUDGE:
(Clears throat)

THE BIGGEST MOVIE STAR IN THE WORLD:
ONE of the things I did was I recorded a 1974 mega concert that was bigger
than Woodstock, and I'm the only one who did.

DRUDGE:
Well thank you sir.

THE BIGGEST MOVIE STAR IN THE WORLD:
Ok!

DRUDGE:
Thank you.

I think it's; I think I missed the, uh, when they passed out the Free
Medicare tonight? I think I missed the pills. I mean I may just have to get
back in line. They didn't give me 'that pill.

Wow, well, "Free Pills for All!" This is your future...Listen up. You see
this is what happens. these are your neighbors, these are the people that
sit next to you on the subway. These are the people who drive you in the
cabs. These are the people who stand on the bus with you. These are the
people who shop with you. These are the people who live next to you.

You're here and you're sitting at work here right tonight on WABC; we're not
screening this out!

(Clears throat again)

I just wanna know where, when did I miss my, uh, batch. I want some of that
free Medicare, some of those free pills. It 'has to be what's going on here.
First they're calling up about the Florida election, and then this guy's
saying he's greater than Katharine Hepburn, he's got some Woodstock thing
(guitar riff) that he's doing there...

:whew!:

(Voiceover)

So now we've reached the Point of Decision

DRUDGE:
Well we've just got to decide if we even continue on tonight. What do we
have in the vaults? We have any Sinatra? Line 6 you're on the air with
Drudge.

(End of Transcription)

I gotta say I think ol' Matty Boy knows a *bit* more about me than he's
leading on here.

After awl, I AM the biggest movie star in the World, aren't I? I'd like to
know what the Big Secret is that I'm the biggest movie star in the World.

I've done bigtime radio with the Wereo CD's in the past. I was in the Studio
with WBAI's -"The Gutbucket Matinee" with Jaspar MacGruder a few times.
Though I'm mot sure if that show is still up & running.

THAT was a wild one because as you know I don't have a CD player, I have no
USE for a CD player. So I kept giving Jaspar the wrong CD's and he was
playing them on the Air until he got to what he wanted hehe :o

Scott
Look Ma,
No Lights or Gates on Shad Bush!

MikeHawkenballs

Jun 30, 2003, 5:41:36 PM6/30/03
Looks like the Fat Cocksucker is having his end of the month Med Withdrawls.

What a fucking idiot.

Micbloo

Jun 30, 2003, 7:56:42 PM6/30/03
>Subject: I did BIGTIME WEREO RADIO tonight
>From: "CaljamScott"

What a moron. He considers this BIG TIME Radio.
LOL!!! Such a dick!!

TheGeneral43

Jun 30, 2003, 8:45:13 PM6/30/03
>Looks like the Fat Cocksucker is having his end of the month Med Withdrawls.
>
>What a fucking idiot.

What else is new?

TAXI!!!!

TheGeneral43

Jun 30, 2003, 8:46:11 PM6/30/03

>>Subject: I did BIGTIME WEREO RADIO tonight
>>From: "CaljamScott"

The only thing old fat stuff did tonight was eat, eat and eat again.

TAXI!!!!!

CaljamScott

Jul 1, 2003, 1:28:41 AM7/1/03
"MikeHawkenballs" <MikeHaw...@MSN.com> wrote in message

> Looks like the Fat Cocksucker is having his end of the month Med
Withdrawls.

> What a fucking idiot.
Fack Tocksucker that's me!

Scott

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 1:35:02 AM7/1/03

>> What a fucking idiot.
>Fack Tocksucker that's me!
>
>Scott

You are a fat, disgusting, mental case who will drop dead in the street from a
heart attack due to you being 325 pounds and having 40% body fat.

TAXI!!!!

Slumpy

Jul 1, 2003, 3:58:25 AM7/1/03
threw back my head and roared with laughter as Micbloo continued:

So glad I don't bother to read the fat idiot's rambling crap anymore :-D
--
slumpy
no more

damon

Jul 1, 2003, 8:35:54 AM7/1/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Anybody else notice how much Tammy obsesses over weight and body fat? He
sure seems to know a lot about Scott. I believe he's got the hots for him.

Anorexiclizzy

Jul 1, 2003, 10:38:28 AM7/1/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)

>You are a fat, disgusting, mental case who will drop dead in the street from
>heart attack due to you being 325 pounds and having 40% body fat.
>
>TAXI!!!!

Tell the truth timmy. If Scott were 167 punds of lean 2% body fat, you would
want to be his *bestest* buddy.

Anorexiclizzy

Jul 1, 2003, 10:40:40 AM7/1/03
>From: "damon" bit...@ss.com

>> You are a fat, disgusting, mental case who will drop dead in the street
>from a
>> heart attack due to you being 325 pounds and having 40% body fat.
>>
>> TAXI!!!!
>
>Anybody else notice how much Tammy obsesses over weight and body fat? He
>sure seems to know a lot about Scott.

It is really obvious that timmy seems to have some sort of hang up over other
mens bodies.

> I believe he's got the hots for him.

I believe you are right. I hope timmys wife never finds out.

Anorexiclizzy

Jul 1, 2003, 10:42:41 AM7/1/03
>From: "Slumpy" m...@privacy.net

>So glad I don't bother to read the fat idiot's rambling crap anymore :-D
>--
>slumpy

We can add slappy to the list of people who say they ignore Scott and yet keep
posting about him. Just what is it about Scott and the WEREO that gets so deep
under other peoples skin?

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 12:17:47 PM7/1/03

>> What a moron. He considers this BIG TIME Radio.
>> LOL!!! Such a dick!!
>
>So glad I don't bother to read the fat idiot's rambling crap anymore :-D

Slumpy,

The guy needs to be locked up in a mental ward again.

Tommy

CaljamScott

Jul 1, 2003, 12:59:45 PM7/1/03
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message
Shit, if I ever caught those two big blubbery babbling baboon Konglips near
me, I'd have to shoot that boy.

GATES, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING BLIBBERING, BLABBERING LITTLE IMBECILE OF A
KONG,

*****GATES!!!!!*****

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 1, 2003, 1:00:41 PM7/1/03
"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message
She must be MRS. Babbling Baboon.

GATES!!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 1, 2003, 1:01:51 PM7/1/03
"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message
Bwahahahaa like I said, I'd have to SHOOT that 120 pund boy if I find him
near me.

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 1, 2003, 1:02:51 PM7/1/03
"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message
It's the power and the glory. Either that or I'm just a NATURAL fuckmagnet
:o

Scott :-)

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 1:52:25 PM7/1/03
>Shit, if I ever caught those two big blubbery babbling baboon Konglips near
>me, I'd have to shoot that boy.
>
>GATES, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING BLIBBERING, BLABBERING LITTLE IMBECILE OF A
>KONG,
>
>*****GATES!!!!!*****
>
>Scott

As always the "FAT FOOL" makes no sense. Then what does anyone expect from a
total mental case, a bootlegger, a liar, a self promoting loser, a cab driver
(Which the fat will not admit he does for a living.)?

TAXI!!!!

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 1:53:50 PM7/1/03

>> I believe you are right. I hope timmys wife never finds out.
>She must be MRS. Babbling Baboon.

Why do you keep insulting yourself apeman?

Is your self esteem that low? GOD, what a total mental case you are.

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 1:54:54 PM7/1/03
> Tell the truth timmy. If Scott were 167 punds of lean 2% body fat, you
>would
>> want to be his *bestest* buddy.
>Bwahahahaa like I said, I'd have to SHOOT that 120 pund boy if I find him
>near me.

You would shoot me with what? You water gun? You stupid, bloobering, jackass.
Shut your mouth and start saving for your legal fees.

TAXI!!!!

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 1:59:10 PM7/1/03
>You would shoot me with what? You water gun?

Yes, your water gun. The one you cried to play with when you were locked up in
the mental ward in New Jersey.

REALITY!!!!! REALITY!!! REALITY!!!!

GET A GRIP!!!

TAXI!!!!

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 2:00:23 PM7/1/03
>Which the fat will not admit he does for a living.)?
>
>TAXI!!!!

Your new name is now,

"THE FAT"

damon

Jul 1, 2003, 2:03:40 PM7/1/03

> You water gun? You stupid, bloobering, jackass.

KONGSPEAK!!!!!!!!!!

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 2:09:48 PM7/1/03
>> You water gun? You stupid, bloobering, jackass.
>

>KONGSPEAK!!!!!!!!!!

The trash bin boy comes out of hiding and looks for drugs to use and then goes
back into his trash bin.

ALL TALK AND NO ACTION MAKE NOBALLS A BORING PIECE OF WHITE TRASH!!!

Slumpy

Jul 1, 2003, 2:35:55 PM7/1/03
threw back my head and roared with laughter as TheGeneral43 continued:

They won't take him back after he assaulted that 80-year old woman - he must
have thought it was an underage boy.

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 2:41:52 PM7/1/03

>They won't take him back after he assaulted that 80-year old woman - he must
>have thought it was an underage boy.
>--
>slumpy

HAHAHA!!!

DT Lemons 1900

Jul 1, 2003, 5:13:47 PM7/1/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Perfect!! "stupid bloobering" Tommy is a classic.

Anorexiclizzy

Jul 1, 2003, 5:50:38 PM7/1/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)

>You would shoot me with what? You water gun? You stupid, bloobering, jackass.
>Shut your mouth and start saving for your legal fees.
>
>TAXI!!!!

timmy never fails to amuse.

Johnny

Jul 1, 2003, 5:51:33 PM7/1/03

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Tommy, you are going insane. Quit flaming yourself and seek professional
help like your German cousin Sloppy did. Look at him now, he's a changed
man.

Anorexiclizzy

Jul 1, 2003, 5:57:50 PM7/1/03
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)

timmy is like the dork who falls on his pimply face and then when he manages to
stand back up says "I meant to do that"

Anorexiclizzy

Jul 1, 2003, 5:58:54 PM7/1/03
>From: "Slumpy" m...@privacy.net

>They won't take him back after he assaulted that 80-year old woman - he must
>have thought it was an underage boy.
>--
>slumpy

I see that slappy is still ignoring all things Scott.

TheGeneral43

Jul 1, 2003, 7:00:42 PM7/1/03
>Tommy, you are going insane. Quit flaming yourself and seek professional
>help like your German cousin Sloppy did. Look at him now, he's a changed
>man.

German cousin?? I think he is british. I am not flaming myself. If you need to
talk about someone being insane, their is always the fat cab driver from the
Bronx.

Have a good one,

Tommy

Johnny

Jul 2, 2003, 3:50:00 AM7/2/03

> >Tommy, you are going insane. Quit flaming yourself and seek professional
> >help like your German cousin Sloppy did. Look at him now, he's a changed
> >man.
>
> German cousin?? I think he is british.

I thought that too, but his broken English gives the fucker away. Don't be
fooled, he's German and a nasty piece of work too.

Slumpy

Jul 2, 2003, 1:40:43 PM7/2/03
threw back my head and roared with laughter as Johnny continued:

German ?
I think not, old boy. Not a drop of Bosch in me. I know what the problem
is - you've believed something the fat blubbering wanker has said. No
worries, easily fixed. Just never taken anything he says seriously, ever.

And I won't even charge you for saving your sanity.

Slumpy

Jul 2, 2003, 1:42:24 PM7/2/03
threw back my head and roared with laughter as Johnny continued:

> "TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

Hehehe

Ja, Ich bin ein klein schwartz schweinhund, Donner und Blitzen.

UP-IN-SMOKE

Jul 2, 2003, 8:05:44 PM7/2/03

> >>Subject: I did BIGTIME WEREO RADIO tonight
> >>From: "CaljamScott"
>
> The only thing old fat stuff did tonight was eat, eat and eat again.
>
> TAXI!!!!!

You are obsessed with him!

Come on out of the closet ya puppet!

CaljamScott

Jul 5, 2003, 5:32:09 AM7/5/03
"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
SASQUATCH! Back, Sasquatch. GATES, Sasquatch!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 5, 2003, 5:32:47 AM7/5/03
"DT Lemons 1900" <dtlemo...@charter.net> wrote in message
GATES, SASQUATCH, GATES!!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 5, 2003, 5:33:59 AM7/5/03
"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message
Back, Little Bigfoot. GATES, Little Bigfoot, Gates!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 5, 2003, 5:34:48 AM7/5/03
"Johnny" <nowa...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
That's right, and "Jerry Boy" got picked up a SWAT Team, didn't he ;-) ;-)
;-)

Scott ;-)

CaljamScott

Jul 5, 2003, 5:35:37 AM7/5/03
"Anorexiclizzy" <anorex...@aol.com> wrote in message
Bwahahahaa :o

Just like SASQUATCH lives in a "gated community."

Scott

Headsoundmixer

Jul 15, 2003, 6:19:52 PM7/15/03
>Just like SASQUATCH lives in a "gated community."
>
>Scott

And just like you have a store front, don't drive a cab for a living, have
$100,000 in credit, have a TV deal, have a radio deal and own the rights to the
Ca Jam name.

TAXI!!!!!!

damon

Jul 15, 2003, 6:55:12 PM7/15/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

Are you finally admitting that you lied? You may as well because I know for
a fact you don't live in a gated community.

<<<>>>

Jul 15, 2003, 8:56:56 PM7/15/03

"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message

Look, I love Kong, but the man digs himself holes faster than a prairie dog.

There was this stuff about moving from NY to Vegas to further his career as
a "headsoundmixer". This makes as much sense as moving from LA to Toledo to
further your acting career.

Who could forget the time that he kept bragging about his Rolex......only to
backtrack and admit it was a gift?

How about the time he actually paid somebody to hack Gary?

Then there was the time that he begging people to show up at the ATM at
Craig and Rancho.......but then he would back out and never show up.

He recently talked about living in a gated community and it turns out he
doesn't.

And what is this stuff about knowing people in NYC and getting social
services, etc, to bust Scott? He's been bragging about it for months, yet,
curiously, nothing has happened.

What about continually accusing Scott of impropriety with children while
befriending the only guy on usenet actually CONVICTED of a crime involving
children?

Now, although he claims to work in the music biz, he's ordering pirated
stuff from Germany and then telling people to buy it. I'm sure the artists
he claims to be buddies with really appreciate it when Tommy puts money in
the pocket of some guy named Klaus over in Germany while the artist gets
nothing.

Anorexiclizzy

Jul 15, 2003, 9:42:18 PM7/15/03
>From: " << >>" <c_l...@yahoo.com>

>Look, I love Kong, but the man digs himself holes faster than a prairie dog.
>
>There was this stuff about moving from NY to Vegas to further his career as
>a "headsoundmixer". This makes as much sense as moving from LA to Toledo to
>further your acting career.

timmy never makes sense.

>Who could forget the time that he kept bragging about his Rolex......only to
>backtrack and admit it was a gift?

Damn!! I must have missed that one.

>How about the time he actually paid somebody to hack Gary?

Pathetic!!

>Then there was the time that he begging people to show up at the ATM at
>Craig and Rancho.......but then he would back out and never show up.

Destined to be a top 3

>He recently talked about living in a gated community and it turns out he
>doesn't.

timmy is such the scared little COWARD

>And what is this stuff about knowing people in NYC and getting social
>services, etc, to bust Scott? He's been bragging about it for months, yet,
>curiously, nothing has happened.

I have been waiting for the big bust to go down as well.

>What about continually accusing Scott of impropriety with children while
>befriending the only guy on usenet actually CONVICTED of a crime involving
>children?

This really is the sickest aspect of timmy.

>Now, although he claims to work in the music biz, he's ordering pirated
>stuff from Germany and then telling people to buy it. I'm sure the artists
>he claims to be buddies with really appreciate it when Tommy puts money in
>the pocket of some guy named Klaus over in Germany while the artist gets
>nothing.

timmy has no class at all.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 15, 2003, 10:58:40 PM7/15/03
>timmy has no class at all.

You spend your days and nights trolling like a 15 year old little punk. You
worship Ozzy, which shows you have no taste and no class at all. Then again
what does anyone expect from a mumbling, stuttering, prick like you? Ozzy can't
sing for shit, and he can't even speak a sentence without someone going "What
the hell did he say?" To top it all off you, NOBALLS, the fat mental case and
all the other smuck trolls should do society a real big favor and step in front
of a moving bus.

damon

Jul 15, 2003, 11:11:19 PM7/15/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

Notice how Tammy never addresses the obvious lies she tells? She's does the
duck and swerve almost as good as she lies and cowers.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 15, 2003, 11:12:08 PM7/15/03
>There was this stuff about moving from NY to Vegas to further his career as
>>a "headsoundmixer".

What are you mumbling about? I moved from NY to LA in 1986, then to Las Vegas
in 1999. Get you facts straight, ASSHOLE, before you make a statement about
someone.

This makes as much sense as moving from LA to Toledo to
>>further your acting career.

Get your facts straight Jackass. Don't make them up as you go. This is why you
are a pink troller with nothing else to do in life. LOSER!!!

>>Who could forget the time that he kept bragging about his Rolex......only to
>>backtrack and admit it was a gift?

Whatever it is, I have one. Bottom Line.

>Then there was the time that he begging people to show up at the ATM at
>>Craig and Rancho.......but then he would back out and never show up.

Yea, right. We all know NOBALLS has NOBALLS and never shows up anywhere. If he
had any guts and was man he would take his ass whooping and crawl back to the
rock he slid out from under. But we all know he knows if he and I ever came eye
to eye he would leave in an ambulance.

>>He recently talked about living in a gated community and it turns out he
>>doesn't.

I guess you have been to my home and you know where I live. ASSWIPE!!!

>timmy is such the scared little COWARD

And your Mother is a crack whore with no teeth.

>>And what is this stuff about knowing people in NYC and getting social
>>services, etc, to bust Scott? He's been bragging about it for months, yet,
>>curiously, nothing has happened.

I guess you are in NY at this time JERKOFF and know what is going on there at
this point of time with the fat cab driver. ASSWIPE!!!

>What about continually accusing Scott of impropriety with children while
>>befriending the only guy on usenet actually CONVICTED of a crime involving
>>children?

I guess you lived with the fat cab driver and did not know he had a 15 year old
runaway kid by the name of Brain living with him. ASSMUNCH!!!

>>Now, although he claims to work in the music biz, he's ordering pirated
>>stuff from Germany and then telling people to buy it. I'm sure the artists
>>he claims to be buddies with really appreciate it when Tommy puts money in
>>the pocket of some guy named Klaus over in Germany while the artist gets
>>nothing.

I guess you have no clue about anything except being a piece of monkey shit
troller. When you have all your facts straight then and only then may you open
up your stupid mouth. Otherwise FUCKFACE , shut your little trolling hole. You
have no clue about anything except being a lowlife, piece of camel crap, loser
trolling shitbag.

damon

Jul 15, 2003, 11:33:15 PM7/15/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

Let's count the profanity laden kongspeak shall we......

ASSHOLE
JACKASS
PINK TROLLER (not sure about this one)
ASS WHOOPING
ASSWIPE
CRACK WHORE
JERKOFF
ASSWIPE #2
ASSMUNCH
MONKEY SHIT
FUCKFACE
CAMEL CRAP
TROLLING SHITBAG

It's always amusing to read Tammy's posts when she's throwing a childlike
tantrum.
Btw Kong, I've been by your dumpsite and there definitely aren't any gates
so you can close that theory for good. You lied. Plain and simple. You also
never showed up at any of the numerous places I begged you to meet me at.
You lied again as usual. Your entire life seems to be a lie and a joke. I do
wish you were a man with guts though. I'd still love to ram my boot up your
sniveling little ass and my fist down your throat. I'd meet you after your
gig at the Riviera if not for the fact that it's a very gay hangout and I
don't particulary like hanging around polesmokers and transvestites.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 16, 2003, 12:49:55 AM7/16/03

>Notice how Tammy never addresses the obvious lies she tells? She's does the
>duck and swerve almost as good as she lies and cowers.

You are the one with NOBALLS you she-male punk.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 16, 2003, 12:51:53 AM7/16/03

>It's always amusing to read Tammy's posts when she's throwing a childlike
>tantrum.
>Btw Kong, I've been by your dumpsite and there definitely aren't any gates
>so you can close that theory for good. You lied. Plain and simple. You also
>never showed up at any of the numerous places I begged you to meet me at.
>You lied again as usual. Your entire life seems to be a lie and a joke. I do
>wish you were a man with guts though. I'd still love to ram my boot up your
>sniveling little ass and my fist down your throat. I'd meet you after your
>gig at the Riviera if not for the fact that it's a very gay hangout and I
>don't particulary like hanging around polesmokers and transvestites.

Hey SHE-MALE NOBALLS I will write it once again so even a lowlife loser like
you can understand it.

ALL TALK AND NEVER ANY ACTION MAKE NOBALLS A BORING PIECE OF MONKEY CRAP.

slumpy

Jul 16, 2003, 4:55:53 AM7/16/03
threw back my head and roared with laughter as <<<>>> continued:

> What about continually accusing Scott of impropriety with children
> while befriending the only guy on usenet actually CONVICTED of a
> crime involving children?

The *only* guy ?
Your fat friend knows all about pedo's, he's the one with the list of the
best NG's to d/l kiddieporn, better ask him.

damon

Jul 16, 2003, 11:07:05 AM7/16/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
Typical reply when you're confronted with a serious issue like me stomping
your pathetic ass.
LMAO @ she-male line. You know all about that type of person since you work
for drag queens. I'm betting you get a little she dick on the side don't ya
coward?

I smack da Wereo Bitch

Jul 16, 2003, 4:44:32 PM7/16/03
In article <bf20k4$ac6p4$1...@ID-193669.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

And I know for a FACT that u are a COWARD. And a LIAR.
I think u are worse.
--
KISS MY ASS u MORON

<<<>>>

Jul 16, 2003, 6:14:54 PM7/16/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >There was this stuff about moving from NY to Vegas to further his career
as
> >>a "headsoundmixer".
>
> What are you mumbling about? I moved from NY to LA in 1986, then to Las
Vegas
> in 1999. Get you facts straight, ASSHOLE, before you make a statement
about
> someone.

That's even better. LA is a bigger music scene than NY. Thanks for further
supporting my point.

damon

Jul 16, 2003, 8:56:25 PM7/16/03

"I smack da Wereo Bitch" <wa...@heaveen2.oergg> wrote in message
I know for a fact that you're a convicted sex offender/pedophile. I also
know for a fact that you're scared shitless to state any venue that you'll
be attending on the gap-toothed midget tour. Until you do I'd suggest you
crawl back down in that 35G basement and watch your Bambi collection you
ancient pile of walking shit.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 2:18:24 AM7/17/03

>> Are you finally admitting that you lied? You may as well because I know for
>> a fact you don't live in a gated community.

Have you been to my home? No!!! Until then shut the hell up.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 2:19:12 AM7/17/03

>That's even better. LA is a bigger music scene than NY. Thanks for further
>supporting my point.

If I were you I would worry about chasing your next ambulance for your next
P.I. case.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 2:21:32 AM7/17/03

>What about continually accusing Scott of impropriety with children while
>befriending the only guy on usenet actually CONVICTED of a crime involving
>children?

What are you my FUCKING lawyer? Please do me a favor shut your mouth once and
for all. Until you know what is going on, then I would suggest that you shut
your little mouth before you open it again.

damon

Jul 17, 2003, 9:25:22 AM7/17/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

As a matter of fact I have drove by your dump. No gates whatsoever. Care to
explain why you lied about living in a gated community now you little scared
coward?

CaljamScott

Jul 17, 2003, 3:34:19 PM7/17/03
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message
I think they're one inch high and they're "ant" gates. That's why no one can
find the gates. The yellowback is a little ant.

Hey CaCaZULE Head-
REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!

Scott

<<<>>>

Jul 17, 2003, 5:16:20 PM7/17/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

Tommy, you've lost your mind. Too much Spock's Beard, I'd guess.

I smack da Wereo Bitch

Jul 17, 2003, 6:45:11 PM7/17/03
In article <bf4s39$assth$1...@ID-193669.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

u are too much of a pussy to meet Tommy.
I wonšt play your games u COWARD.
Go meet Tommy....then I might give u my schedule.
Excuse me....I have to go play a new SACD on my 50 inch Plasma 7.1 THX
system....jealous cunt.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 7:02:23 PM7/17/03

>Tommy, you've lost your mind. Too much Spock's Beard, I'd guess.

I am tired of your little jabs and your condescending remarks.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 7:05:02 PM7/17/03
>Go meet Tommy....then I might give u my schedule.

He does not have the guts, or the balls to face me eye to eye like a man. He
knows in little pea brain if he dared to cross my path, he would be left
roadkill by me. That is why his name is NOBALLS. He has NOBALLS!!!

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 7:12:39 PM7/17/03

>I think they're one inch high and they're "ant" gates. That's why no one can
>find the gates. The yellowback is a little ant.

You should be use to gates, bars and rubber rooms. "You FAT JEW" mental case.

I quote Snott the "FAT JEW"

" I HAD TO CUT THINGS OFF MY BODY, BECAUSE I HAVE NO MEDICAL INSURANCE."

TAXI!!!!

<<<>>>

Jul 17, 2003, 7:18:12 PM7/17/03

> >Tommy, you've lost your mind. Too much Spock's Beard, I'd guess.
> >

> I am tired of your little jabs and your condescending remarks.

C'mon Tommy, I ain't that bad. Seriously, I'm your biggest fan. No one has
touted your genius more than I. If there was a Usenet Hall of Fame....and I
was the Grand Poohbah of the thing, your statute would be outside to greet
the visitors.

Have you ever been to the Texas State Fair in Dallas? When I was a kid,
they'd give you a holiday to attend the fair. Anyway, the mascot (for lack
of a better word) was this HUGE talking statue/monument named Big Tex (see
http://www.bigtex.com/2002/history/bigtexhistory.html ). They dressed him
up in real clothes. His mouth was hinged like Howdy Doody and he had a loud
speaker in it.

Your statue would be like that. I'd call him Big Kong. He'd bellow out
insults to the visitors as they arrived. It would rock harder than Iron
Maiden.

Ike smacked Tina around every once in a while, but that doesn't mean he
didn't love her.

Micbloo

Jul 17, 2003, 7:17:02 PM7/17/03

From:NoLifeLyingLifshine.com

We seem to forget the whole beginning of this thread where dipshitboy called
the Matt Drudge Show and babbled on about his stupid recordings.
And we see how that has changed his life sooo much!! How Drudge is drooling
over Scotts materials and website etc.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Like everything else in Scotts strange world NOTHING
came of this.
And I hardly call Drudge "BIGTIME RADIO".
In fact the only thing BIGTIME around here is Dipshitz imagination and the size
of his body.

damon

Jul 17, 2003, 8:54:56 PM7/17/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

Stumbling, fumbling, mumbling.
I recall Tammy girl cowering behind her keyboard and making cheap excuses
about gates and ATM's and "settling things" in private emails when
confronted with getting her wimpy little ass kicked by me. Poor little candy
ass Tammy lies like a rhino shitting rug. What a dumb little pile of camel
carp she is.

damon

Jul 17, 2003, 9:00:11 PM7/17/03

"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >Tommy, you've lost your mind. Too much Spock's Beard, I'd guess.
> >

> I am tired of your little jabs and your condescending remarks.

Tammy explain what you meant by "condescending remarks. You are surely aware
that word is waaaaaaaaaaaay over your head. Stick to your kindergarten mumbo
jumbo. It suits you much better.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 9:54:38 PM7/17/03
>Stumbling, fumbling, mumbling.
>I recall Tammy girl cowering behind her keyboard and making cheap excuses
>about gates and ATM's and "settling things" in private emails when
>confronted with getting her wimpy little ass kicked by me. Poor little candy
>ass Tammy lies like a rhino shitting rug. What a dumb little pile of camel
>carp she is.

Yea, Yea, Yea, it's the same old song and dance from NOBALLS. The she-male
never shows up because the she-male is a stuttering, mumbling, little prick.
While he continues to look over his she-male shoulder becasue the she-male
knows if I ever do come eye to eye with the punk ass weasel she-male, I would
slap him so hard his parole officer would feel it.

ALL TALK AND NO ACTION MAKE NOBALLS THE SHE-MALE. A BORING PIECE OF WHITE TRASH
MONKEY CRAP.

Headsoundmixer

Jul 17, 2003, 9:59:49 PM7/17/03
>Tammy explain what you meant by "condescending remarks. You are surely aware
>that word is waaaaaaaaaaaay over your head. Stick to your kindergarten mumbo
>jumbo. It suits you much better.

Hey She-Male white trash, gutter shit. When you get some guts and have the
balls to show your ugly face in public. Let me know. I would be glad to
rearrange it for you. No charge. Otherwise shut your She-male hole and crawl
back to shitty North Las Vegas into your trash bin behind the IHOP.

ALL TALK AND NO ACTION MAKE NOBILES THE SHE-MALE A BORING PIECE OF WHITE TRASH,
STREET SHIT.

I smack da Wereo Bitch

Jul 17, 2003, 11:31:55 PM7/17/03
In article <bf7gmb$buq8p$1...@ID-193669.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

....an still too much of a COWARD to meet Tommy and say your shit to his
face....u sick cunt.

I smack da Wereo Bitch

Jul 17, 2003, 11:33:53 PM7/17/03
In article <bf7gcf$bn2p0$1...@ID-193669.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote:

And you sit behind your cum-stained keyboard and type out LIES to Tommy,
knowing full well, that u are too much of a NOBALLS COWARD to ever dare
to meet him. u CUNT.

Nada

Jul 18, 2003, 2:25:18 AM7/18/03

Ian Gillan would laugh so hard at this stuff he'd rip his Dio Tour shirt.

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:17:42 AM7/18/03
"DICKHeadsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >There was this stuff about moving from NY to Vegas to further his career
as
> >>a "headsoundmixer".
>
> What are you mumbling about? I moved from NY to LA in 1986, then to Las
Vegas
> in 1999. Get you facts straight, ASSHOLE, before you make a statement
about
> someone.
>
> This makes as much sense as moving from LA to Toledo to
> >>further your acting career.
>
> Get your facts straight Jackass. Don't make them up as you go. This is why
you
> are a pink troller with nothing else to do in life. LOSER!!!
>

> >>Who could forget the time that he kept bragging about his
Rolex......only to
> >>backtrack and admit it was a gift?
> >>

> Whatever it is, I have one. Bottom Line.

Is the Rolex inside your "gated community" or outside of it?

Scott
GATES, CaCaZULE, GATES!!!!!

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:19:05 AM7/18/03
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
Now I'm wondering if the Rolex is INSIDE the gates or outside of them.

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:20:39 AM7/18/03
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
Hey, CaCaZULE Nose-Is the Rolex INSIDE the gates or outside of them?

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott
The kong will Stroke,
Then he'll Croak.

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:22:07 AM7/18/03
> And you sit behind your cum-stained keyboard and type out LIES Tammy,

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:23:41 AM7/18/03
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message
Bwahahahaa :o THERE is that word I was looking for--CAMEL CARP!!!!!

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:24:34 AM7/18/03

"DICKHeadsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
Yes, but what happened at the ATM?

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

hahahaha :o

Scott :-)

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:25:45 AM7/18/03
"TAP" <no...@nowhere.org> wrote in message
> In article <20030717190223...@mb-m16.news.cs.com>,

> headsou...@cs.com (Headsoundmixer) wrote:
>

> > >Tommy, you've lost your mind. Too much Spock's Beard, I'd guess.
> > >

> > I am tired of your little jabs and your condescending remarks.
>
> I'm tired of you disrupting this newsgroup with your mumbly jumbly.
Bwahahahahaa TAP :o

Kong's a mumbly jumbly CaCaZULE!!!!

hahahaha :o\

Scott :-)

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 10:26:58 AM7/18/03
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
I would suggest you open your GATES to let the LVMPD Sheriff in....

hahahaha :o

Scott :o

slumpy

Jul 18, 2003, 5:00:16 PM7/18/03
threw back my head and roared with laughter as <<<>>> continued:

That's *sooo* cruel :-D
--
slumpy
no more

Micbloo

Jul 18, 2003, 5:33:22 PM7/18/03
>From: "CaljamScott"

>REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!
>
>Scott

REMEMBER YOU'RE A LOSER!!!!!

Headsoundmixer

Jul 18, 2003, 5:42:01 PM7/18/03
>> Ike smacked Tina around every once in a while, but that doesn't mean
>> he didn't love her.

What happened to Ike when Tina spit in his face and left his sorry ass and then
went on to make herself one of the biggest female stars out there?

Your statue would be like that. I'd call him Big Kong. He'd bellow
> out insults to the visitors as they arrived. It would rock harder
> than Iron Maiden.

After writing something this ludicrous, here is what I have to ask you. Don't
you have an ambulance to chase? Or an insurance company to defraud? If I were
going to make a statue of you, it would be you the ambulance chasing, lawyer in
a 8x 10 jail cell sitting holding your head in your hands. I hold you in
contempt of court!!!

Headsoundmixer

Jul 18, 2003, 5:42:40 PM7/18/03
>REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!
>>
>>Scott
>>

>REMEMBER YOU'RE A LOSER!!!!!

YOU FORGOT HE IS A FAT LOSER!!!!

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:12:07 PM7/18/03
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message

> "Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
> > >Just like SASQUATCH lives in a "gated community."
> > >
> > >Scott
> > >

> > And just like you have a store front, don't drive a cab for a living,
have
> > $100,000 in credit, have a TV deal, have a radio deal and own the rights
> to the
> > Ca Jam name.
> >
> > TAXI!!!!!!
>
> Are you finally admitting that you lied? You may as well because I know
for
> a fact you don't live in a gated community.

Little CaCaZULE here must've lied. Unless his gates are only an inch high
because he is a little ant. Just like in an Ant Farm.

He's a little ant either way.

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:16:44 PM7/18/03
"<<<>>>" <c_l...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> > > And just like you have a store front, don't drive a cab for a living,
> have
> > > $100,000 in credit, have a TV deal, have a radio deal and own the
rights
> > to the
> > > Ca Jam name.
> > >
> > > TAXI!!!!!!
> >
> > Are you finally admitting that you lied? You may as well because I know
> for
> > a fact you don't live in a gated community.
>

> Look, I love Kong, but the man digs himself holes faster than a prairie
dog.

> There was this stuff about moving from NY to Vegas to further his career
as
> a "headsoundmixer". This makes as much sense as moving from LA to Toledo

> further your acting career.
>
> Who could forget the time that he kept bragging about his Rolex......only
> backtrack and admit it was a gift?
>
> How about the time he actually paid somebody to hack Gary?
>
> Then there was the time that he begging people to show up at the ATM at
> Craig and Rancho.......but then he would back out and never show up.
>
> He recently talked about living in a gated community and it turns out he
> doesn't.
>
> And what is this stuff about knowing people in NYC and getting social
> services, etc, to bust Scott? He's been bragging about it for months,
yet,
> curiously, nothing has happened.

> What about continually accusing Scott of impropriety with children while
> befriending the only guy on usenet actually CONVICTED of a crime involving
> children?
>
> Now, although he claims to work in the music biz, he's ordering pirated
> stuff from Germany and then telling people to buy it. I'm sure the
artists
> he claims to be buddies with really appreciate it when Tommy puts money in
> the pocket of some guy named Klaus over in Germany while the artist gets
> nothing.

Of course everything you say here is 100% correct CLS. It's pointless trying
to debate with the kong. What about all the typos? hehe :o

What I'm wondering about right about now-is that Rolex inside the gates or
outside of the gates?

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott
PS: I still haven't heard from any "Child Protective Agencies" or anyone
like that :o

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:18:45 PM7/18/03
> >From: " << >>" <c_l...@yahoo.com>

> >Look, I love Kong, but the man digs himself holes faster than a prairie
dog.

> >There was this stuff about moving from NY to Vegas to further his career
as
> >a "headsoundmixer". This makes as much sense as moving from LA to Toledo
> >further your acting career.
> >

> timmy never makes sense.

> >Who could forget the time that he kept bragging about his Rolex......only
> >backtrack and admit it was a gift?
> >

> Damn!! I must have missed that one.

> >How about the time he actually paid somebody to hack Gary?
>
> Pathetic!!

> >Then there was the time that he begging people to show up at the ATM at
> >Craig and Rancho.......but then he would back out and never show up.
> >

> Destined to be a top 3

> >He recently talked about living in a gated community and it turns out he
> >doesn't.
> >

> timmy is such the scared little COWARD

> >And what is this stuff about knowing people in NYC and getting social
> >services, etc, to bust Scott? He's been bragging about it for months,
yet,
> >curiously, nothing has happened.
> >

> I have been waiting for the big bust to go down as well.

> >What about continually accusing Scott of impropriety with children while
> >befriending the only guy on usenet actually CONVICTED of a crime
involving
> >children?
> >

> This really is the sickest aspect of timmy.

> >Now, although he claims to work in the music biz, he's ordering pirated
> >stuff from Germany and then telling people to buy it. I'm sure the
artists
> >he claims to be buddies with really appreciate it when Tommy puts money
in
> >the pocket of some guy named Klaus over in Germany while the artist gets
> >nothing.
> >

> timmy has no class at all.
Timmy has no class but he's got plenty of typos!

Ok, I'll be fair. When the Child Welfare Agency gets here I'll call The
Publice Defender right away :o

BWAHAHAHAHAA :-)

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!!

Scott :-)

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:22:40 PM7/18/03
> Let's count the profanity laden kongspeak shall we......
>
> ASSHOLE
> JACKASS
> PINK TROLLER (not sure about this one)
> ASS WHOOPING
> ASSWIPE
> CRACK WHORE
> JERKOFF
> ASSWIPE #2
> ASSMUNCH
> MONKEY SHIT
> FUCKFACE
> CAMEL CRAP
> TROLLING SHITBAG
>
> It's always amusing to read Tammy's posts when she's throwing a childlike
> tantrum.
> Btw Kong, I've been by your dumpsite and there definitely aren't any gates
> so you can close that theory for good. You lied. Plain and simple. You
also
> never showed up at any of the numerous places I begged you to meet me at.
> You lied again as usual. Your entire life seems to be a lie and a joke. I
do
> wish you were a man with guts though. I'd still love to ram my boot up
your
> sniveling little ass and my fist down your throat. I'd meet you after your
> gig at the Riviera if not for the fact that it's a very gay hangout and I
> don't particulary like hanging around polesmokers and transvestites.

BWAHAHAHAA damon you are just *too kewl* sir :o

Bwahahahaaa REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott :-)
hahahaha

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:23:45 PM7/18/03
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >It's always amusing to read Tammy's posts when she's throwing a childlike
> >tantrum.
> >Btw Kong, I've been by your dumpsite and there definitely aren't any
gates
> >so you can close that theory for good. You lied. Plain and simple. You
also
> >never showed up at any of the numerous places I begged you to meet me at.
> >You lied again as usual. Your entire life seems to be a lie and a joke. I
do
> >wish you were a man with guts though. I'd still love to ram my boot up
your
> >sniveling little ass and my fist down your throat. I'd meet you after
your
> >gig at the Riviera if not for the fact that it's a very gay hangout and I
> >don't particulary like hanging around polesmokers and transvestites.
> >
> Hey SHE-MALE NOBALLS I will write it once again so even a lowlife loser
like
> you can understand it.
>
> ALL TALK AND NEVER ANY ACTION MAKE NOBALLS A BORING PIECE OF MONKEY CRAP.

That's CARP! You fucking fool of an assfool.

CaCaZULE YOU!!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:25:04 PM7/18/03
> Typical reply when you're confronted with a serious issue like me stomping
> your pathetic ass.
> LMAO @ she-male line. You know all about that type of person since you
work
> for drag queens. I'm betting you get a little she dick on the side don't
ya
> coward?

You fucking yellowback CaCaZULE YOU!

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:27:19 PM7/18/03

> "Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > >Tommy, you've lost your mind. Too much Spock's Beard, I'd guess.
> > >

> > I am tired of your little jabs and your condescending remarks.
>
> C'mon Tommy, I ain't that bad. Seriously, I'm your biggest fan. No one
has
> touted your genius more than I. If there was a Usenet Hall of Fame....and
> was the Grand Poohbah of the thing, your statute would be outside to greet
> the visitors.
>
> Have you ever been to the Texas State Fair in Dallas? When I was a kid,
> they'd give you a holiday to attend the fair. Anyway, the mascot (for
lack
> of a better word) was this HUGE talking statue/monument named Big Tex (see
> http://www.bigtex.com/2002/history/bigtexhistory.html ). They dressed him
> up in real clothes. His mouth was hinged like Howdy Doody and he had a
loud
> speaker in it.
>
> Your statue would be like that. I'd call him Big Kong. He'd bellow out
> insults to the visitors as they arrived. It would rock harder than Iron
> Maiden.
>
> Ike smacked Tina around every once in a while, but that doesn't mean he
> didn't love her.

Bwahahahaa CLS. I'd call the statue the BIG KONG CACAZULE Statue.

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:29:46 PM7/18/03
"damon" <bit...@ss.com> wrote in message
That's right damon. We all know that Big Kong CACAZULE has great difficulty
with the multi-syllable words & such.

RE--*MEM*--BER THE RAN--*CHO*!!!!!

Bwahahahahaa :o

Scott :o

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:31:01 PM7/18/03
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
You see this "NOBILES" shit is intentional. Even Kong couldn't be this
stupid.

Could he?

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:33:51 PM7/18/03
"Micbloo" <mic...@aol.com> wrote in message
Why don't *you* shut your motherfucking mouth too, you fucking wiccan
warlock wannabee.

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:36:06 PM7/18/03
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
I'm "slim" enough to have killed a mugger and get a big writeup about it in
the NY Post, aren't I?

Hey CaCaZULE! Open your 1 inch high gates. Here comes the LVMPD Sheriff to
take you away to the Sparks CrazyHouse. Or is that the Sparks Ant Farm...

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Scott

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:39:57 PM7/18/03
> In article <20030718174201...@mb-m10.news.cs.com>,
> That would be a pretty elaborate statue...would you include the whole
> cell or just a few bars in the background for effect? I mean, if you
> included the whole thing it would be pretty hard to hold it all together
> as a statue and how would you see the lawyer inside. Also, would you
> include an ambulance or would an ambulance just be suggested by the
> statue in some other intrinsic way? I'm having a hard time picturing how
> you could suggest the lawyer ambulance chasing while at the same time
> having his head in his hands....and would there be gates?
Yeah. If it were CaCaZULE's twisted statue there would be ONE INCH HIGH
gates. That's because little CaCaZULE's an ant.

I think that's why damon and the Mapquest Satellites too can't see the
gates. That's because they're only an inch high.

CaljamScott

Jul 18, 2003, 6:41:46 PM7/18/03
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >Tommy, you've lost your mind. Too much Spock's Beard, I'd guess.
> >

> I am tired of your little jabs and your condescending remarks.
I KNOW this fucking post went through 10 spillcheckers with Kong on the
scene.

bwahahahahaa "spillcheckers"

Scott :o

It is loading more messages.