Google Групи більше не підтримують нові дописи або підписки Usenet. Наявний контент можна переглядати.

Yellow Teeth and Blue Gravel

0 переглядів
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

JSHAY911

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 06:51:1419.07.04
Кому:
What a Combo!!!

wereoboy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 06:58:3519.07.04
Кому:
"JSHAY911" <jsha...@aol.comBuurp> wrote in message
> What a Combo!!!
I may commence another eBay auction or two soon. Let's just say that "losing
your eBay account" was just a small warning to you not to interfere in
eBay's business again.

Let's just say that www.fbi.gov has a new Economic Fraud Department and they
work closely with eBay. Along with your submitted post, with full headers
about how many "phony eBay accounts" you have, there's nothing I'd like more
than to put a FRAUDSTER behind bars. Ask your pal Tooie what it's like.

But then again, you never were one of the more "brighter" posters around,
were you...

JSHAY911

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:04:2919.07.04
Кому:
Instead of posting your usual empty threats and bullshit,just put those
auctions up.I cant wait.
And get those nasty yellow choppers cleaned. they look really bad.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:11:5319.07.04
Кому:

> Instead of posting your usual empty threats and bullshit,just put those
> auctions up.I cant wait.
> And get those nasty yellow choppers cleaned. they look really bad.
Alright! They'll be up soon! Tell Bubba that Terry and me say hello!

wereoboy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:25:0719.07.04
Кому:
"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote in message
Hmm. It went something like THIS:

From: jsha...@aol.comBuurp (JSHAY911)
Newsgroups: alt.music.deep-purple
Date: 09 Jul 2004 00:10:16 GMT
Subject: Re: "Important" Notice

>Yeah the one that made you look like the chump we all knew you to be all
>along. The one that contained your credit card info and name and address.
>The one that has made you an ex ebayer. That one.
>hahahahaha!!!

Pssssssst.. hey stupid......I'll let you in on something.
You dont need a credit card to start up a phony account.Try it. It takes 5
minutes.

Ex EBayer??? I have active accounts for buying and for selling.

I AWLso have several ID's just waiting for bidding on hmmmm I dont know..
maybe
some auctions for 3 Fishtanks and some Gravel?
I cant wait.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:37:4619.07.04
Кому:
I /TOLD/ you, TANKY. The more YOU write, the more /I/ write!!! And guess
what I'm doing WRITE now, TANKY???

JSHAY911

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:46:0519.07.04
Кому:
>And guess
>what I'm doing WRITE now, TANKY???

Eating??

Scoot

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:49:2119.07.04
Кому:
> And guess
>what I'm doing WRITE now,

trying on a new hat?

Scoot
If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate, or
disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
complain to me and I will demonstrate.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:52:2919.07.04
Кому:

> >And guess
> >what I'm doing WRITE now, TANKY???
>
> Eating??
CORRECT! I feast upon dummies who can't get enough of a fix on Economic
Computer Crime. Until it's TOO LATE!

Write, TANKY, write....I'm writing too...

wereoboy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 07:54:3119.07.04
Кому:
"Scoot" <sfe...@aol.comewithme> wrote in message
Don't be surprised if the manse has a new boarder soon...

www.dalephoto.com
Just 5 miles to Harlem's Brands>>>

Scott
King of the Universe, King of Cyber
I'm the only author who matters

slumpy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 11:21:0919.07.04
Кому:
With a Heave and a Ho wereoboy took a deep breath before spouting this
gibberish:

Let's just say....whatever you try to do, there are a lot of us out here,
determined to fuck you over at every step.

And we will.

There's always Yeehawville, where all the Pussies say nice things to
/special/ Scott Shitlife.
--
slumpy
The Big Question - Scott Lifshine; Schlemeil or Schlmazel ?

slumpy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 11:21:4619.07.04
Кому:
With a Heave and a Ho wereoboy took a deep breath before spouting this
gibberish:

> "JSHAY911" <jsha...@aol.comBuurp> wrote in message

Maybe you should check out my latest piccy Scott.

www.slumpy.fast24.co.uk

slumpy

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 11:23:2119.07.04
Кому:
With a Heave and a Ho wereoboy took a deep breath before spouting this
gibberish:

> "JSHAY911" <jsha...@aol.comBuurp> wrote in message

keep on your babble, Fuckwit.

Scott Lifshine, aka M T Threat, the King of Bogus Promises.
--
slumpy
the first

Headsoundmixer

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 11:30:0919.07.04
Кому:
>And get those nasty yellow choppers cleaned. they look really bad.

Those yellow and brown rotting teeth have not since a dentist since 1970. The
last time he brushed those disgusting teeth was 1980. The mental case cuts
warts off his own body with dirty scissors. No medical insurance, no future,
no family, no property, no self control, no clue of reality, no job (you got
fired from being a cab driver,) no money. Man you are a total mess.

Headsoundmixer

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 11:32:3219.07.04
Кому:
>And guess
>>what I'm doing WRITE now, TANKY???

Stuffing your fat face with as much food as you can devour.

j.d. macdonald

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 20:05:1019.07.04
Кому:
cabbie-boy, a.k.a. Hat-Boy (thanks for the new name Scoot) tried to say:

> Let's just say that
>
>Let's just say that

Let's just say everybody knows you're full of shit, pointless and worthless.
Well, you are worth the daily laugh at your incompetence and foolishness and at
your daily attempts to be taken seriously....in all the time you've been here,
you have failed miserably, (or glorisously) in everything. Everything except
beign a foolish waste of bandwidth

J.D.

Micbloo

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 20:43:4119.07.04
>From: "wereoboy"

>Let's just say that www.fbi.gov has a new Economic Fraud Department and they
>work closely with eBay

HUh?
http://www.fbi.gov/hq.htm
Economic Fraud Dept?

JSHAY911

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 20:55:4519.07.04
Кому:
>>Let's just say that www.fbi.gov has a new Economic Fraud Department and they
>>work closely with eBay

Lets just say that Tubby talks more shit than a manure salesman.

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 21:00:4019.07.04
Кому:
In article <40fbb...@news.vic.com>,
"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

> Pssssssst.. hey stupid......I'll let you in on something.
> You dont need a credit card to start up a phony account.Try it. It takes 5
> minutes.

AWL it takes is Hot mail and an imagination for a name.

Credit cards are needed when bidding over $2000 or more

roller0732

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 22:20:3219.07.04

"j.d. macdonald" <stone...@aol.comsfarm> wrote in message

You may be a teacher, but you have no class.
Anyway, good luck wherever your JOB takes you. Be sure to take Scoot with
you.
What is "glorisous"? Something to do with flying saucers?

j.d. macdonald

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 22:29:4619.07.04
Кому:
In another failed attempt at being clever roller0732 typed the following with
his very own purple crayon...

>What is "glorisous"

to the trained eye it would appear to be the word glorious simply spelled
incorrectly. To the linguist it would fall under the heading of "oops, fingers
too fast on the keyboard again". To the dumbass, such as yourself, it's an
excuse to post nothing of any great signifigance or importance to a newsgroup
other than to waste space and to demonstrate yet another in the long line of
reasons that your mother should have swallowed the night you were conceived....

Now go find a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers and go suck hat-boys
dick...

Micbloo

не прочитано,
19 лип. 2004 р., 23:11:3019.07.04
Кому:
>To the dumbass, such as yourself, it's an
>excuse to post nothing of any great signifigance or importance to a newsgroup
>other than to waste space

It's the typical troll response.

Gazoo

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 01:12:1320.07.04

> In another failed attempt at being clever roller0732 typed the following
with
> his very own purple crayon...
> >
> >What is "glorisous"
>
> to the trained eye it would appear to be the word glorious simply spelled
> incorrectly. To the linguist it would fall under the heading of "oops,
fingers
> too fast on the keyboard again". To the dumbass, such as yourself, it's
an
> excuse to post nothing of any great signifigance or importance to a
newsgroup
> other than to waste space

Yet the above piece of wisdom is not a waste of space??

roller0732

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 01:34:0220.07.04

"slumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> Let's just say....whatever you try to do, there are a lot of us out here,
> determined to fuck you over at every step.
>
> And we will.
>
> There's always Yeehawville, where all the Pussies say nice things to
> /special/ Scott Shitlife.
> --
> slumpy
> The Big Question - Scott Lifshine; Schlemeil or Schlmazel ?
> Or Both ?

Is your mother proud of you, slumpy?

j.d. macdonald

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 01:42:2520.07.04
>From: "Gazoo" tyr
>
>Yet the above piece of wisdom is not a waste of space??

Dear waste of space

Please show me where in my recent post that I stated that it too was not also a
waste of space and bandwidth. Didn't think you could

J.D.

Scoot

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 01:49:4520.07.04

>Please show me where in my recent post that I stated that it too was not also
>waste of space and bandwidth. Didn't think you could
>

>J.D.

WOW, that's incredibly honest...

Scoot

roller0732

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 01:59:3220.07.04

"j.d. macdonald" <stone...@aol.comsfarm> wrote in message
Before you launch your teaching "career" in Albany, I suggest you you clear
the shit from your brain, fucking clown.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:10:1620.07.04
Кому:
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message

> >And guess
> >>what I'm doing WRITE now, TANKY???
>
> Stuffing your fat face with as much food as you can devour.
If you see so...

I just ate your festering, cancerous little cancer nephew. His drippole made
a convenient toothpick.

Oh, did I say you have a cancer nephew who has cancer with cancer and he has
festering cancer and he has a glorious debilitating cancer? I wasn't sure if
I said that about your cancerous newphew with cancer or not. So I just said
it again.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:11:5720.07.04
Кому:
"İ" <g...@heaven.earthzlink.net> wrote in message
That's awl it takes to get hooked up with Bubba. Did you know that the
www.fbi.gov is running a special this month at their Economic Crimes Unit?
It's true. They are.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:12:3720.07.04
Кому:
"slumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
No, that's alright. I'll pass on that.

NEXT!>>>

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:13:1020.07.04
Кому:
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
IF you see so...

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:14:5220.07.04
Кому:

> With a Heave and a Ho wereoboy took a deep breath before spouting this
> gibberish:
>
> > "JSHAY911" <jsha...@aol.comBuurp> wrote in message
> >> What a Combo!!!
> > I may commence another eBay auction or two soon. Let's just say that
> > "losing your eBay account" was just a small warning to you not to
> > interfere in eBay's business again.
> >
> > Let's just say that www.fbi.gov has a new Economic Fraud Department
> > and they work closely with eBay. Along with your submitted post, with
> > full headers about how many "phony eBay accounts" you have, there's
> > nothing I'd like more than to put a FRAUDSTER behind bars. Ask your
> > pal Tooie what it's like.
> >
> > But then again, you never were one of the more "brighter" posters
> > around, were you...
>
> Let's just say....whatever you try to do, there are a lot of us out here,
> determined to fuck you over at every step.
You mean just like what happened to Jerry-Boy, right?

Where IS that Nazi Bastard anyway? I don't see him around here anymore.

ZEIG HEIL!!!!!

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:15:1820.07.04
Кому:
"roller0732" <rolle...@thykingdom.com> wrote in message
Nope!

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:15:5620.07.04
Кому:
"JSHAY911" <jsha...@aol.comBuurp> wrote in message
Ok, TANKY! Have it your way>>>

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:18:1520.07.04
Кому:
"j.d. macdonald" <stone...@aol.comsfarm> wrote in message
I guess I didn't fail when I was the only one who captured the California
Jam wereo in 1974 "while the whole world was sleeping. On Nytol." Remember
that was against 5Billions to One odds, so I think I did pretty well.

Scott
www.dalephoto.com
Just 5 miles to Harlem's BRANDS>>>

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:19:3120.07.04
Кому:
"roller0732" <rolle...@thykingdom.com> wrote in message
Exactly, roller. That's the point! hehe :o

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:22:0120.07.04
Кому:
"j.d. macdonald" <stone...@aol.comsfarm> wrote in message
signifigance

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:22:5120.07.04
Кому:
"Gazoo" <tyr> wrote in message news:8aednW-8Bt0...@wavecable.com...
I think we oughtta move this boy into a gated community with no GATES>>>

signifigance

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 10:25:0220.07.04
Кому:
"roller0732" <rolle...@thykingdom.com> wrote in message
In the drunken stupor he's in, this boy couldn't teach anything to a hill of
ants in an ungated community.

Headsoundmixer

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 12:12:4520.07.04

>Oh, did I say you have a cancer nephew who has cancer with cancer and he has
>festering cancer and he has a glorious debilitating cancer? I wasn't sure if
>I said that about your cancerous newphew with cancer or not. So I just said
>it again.

This just proves my point again about the fat slob being a totally deranged
mental case with no clue of reality.

Chunky got fired from his pathetic cab driving job.

LOL

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 12:22:1820.07.04
Кому:
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
If you see so! So when are we gonna see those flailing, toothpick-like,
pathetic little twiddley-arms of yours at the ATM again?

REMEMBER THE RANCHO!!!!!

Headsoundmixer

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 12:31:2920.07.04
Кому:
>If you see so! So when are we gonna see those flailing, toothpick-like,
>pathetic little twiddley-arms of yours at the ATM again?

With your fat flaps over meat flaps, flabby arms and that 58 inch waist, no
neck, brown and yellow rotting teeth, and a gut that almost hangs to the floor.
Keep eating Porky, keep eating. We are waiting for you to explode. 360 pounds
and counting.

REMEMBER E-BAY!!!!

ROTFL@YOU!!!

slumpy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 13:25:3620.07.04

slumpy
Scott "No sense, just nonsense" Lifshine strikes again.

slumpy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 13:26:3620.07.04
Кому:
With a Heave and a Ho wereoboy took a deep breath before spouting this
gibberish:

> "roller0732" <rolle...@thykingdom.com> wrote in message

My mother didn't leave me to live alone like yours did, Fuckwit.

And my Mother is also a Grandmother, something your Mother will never be.

Headsoundmixer

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 18:00:4320.07.04
Кому:
>And my Mother is also a Grandmother, something your Mother will never be.

Snott's Mother was so ashamed of him that she ran away and was never heard from
again. That was many, many years ago.

Snott could never be a Father. First you have to be a man and we all know he is
not even close.

LOL

slumpy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 18:07:3220.07.04
Кому:
With a Heave and a Ho Headsoundmixer took a deep breath before spouting this
gibberish:

>>And my Mother is also a Grandmother, something your Mother will never

You also need a blind woman with no sense of smell, no pride and who is not
at all picky who she fucks.
--
slumpy
the first

Headsoundmixer

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 18:18:3820.07.04
Кому:
>You also need a blind woman with no sense of smell, no pride and who is not
>at all picky who she fucks.

I still think he would get turned down.

LOL

JSHAY911

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 18:45:0620.07.04
Кому:
Tubby could'nt get laid standing in the middle of a womans penitentary with a
fist full of pardons.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 23:03:2020.07.04
Кому:
"Headsoundmixer" <headsou...@cs.com> wrote in message
If you see so.

Headsoundmixer

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 23:21:1520.07.04
Кому:
>If you see so.

Everyone can see that you are worthless and fat.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
20 лип. 2004 р., 23:48:2520.07.04
Кому:

> >If you see so.
>
> Everyone can see that you are worthless and fat.
If you see so? If you see so.

roller0732

не прочитано,
21 лип. 2004 р., 00:54:0621.07.04

"slumpy" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

And now her grandchildren are laughing at you, cuntface.

wereoboy

не прочитано,
21 лип. 2004 р., 06:02:0921.07.04
Кому:
"roller0732" <rolle...@thykingdom.com> wrote in message
And scummie fucks Jerry-Boy in the ass every night...

slumpy

не прочитано,
21 лип. 2004 р., 10:08:3321.07.04

What a load of mindless babble you two Pussies speak sometimes.

Teotwawki

не прочитано,
21 лип. 2004 р., 19:02:3321.07.04

"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote in message