The glory is in my possession

gatesofbabblelawn

Jul 28, 2005, 2:25:45 PM7/28/05
Scott,

I received the Wereo package and have started to absorb the new
intellect. Thanks, I will get back to you once I have basked in the
glory fully.

gates

wereo_gogg

Jul 28, 2005, 2:44:25 PM7/28/05

Yes, gatesofbabblelawn. Are ye now endowed with the Glory. Shall the
Glory become part of you. Shall we live the New Intellect, the New Way
of Life only by way of the Wereo Way. The virtue.

Shall we harken unto awl that shall we harken unto. Shall we spread the
word that the Wereo lives, shall it never die.

Thank you for letting us know you received it safely and surely. We now
await your next Wereo Report, oh gatesofbabblelawn.

gatesofbabblelawn

Jul 28, 2005, 2:52:41 PM7/28/05
In article <1122576265.2...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

Fully harkened, Scott.

wereo_gogg

Jul 28, 2005, 2:59:22 PM7/28/05

Let us know minute by minute, second by second, hour by hour, day by
day, week by week, moon by moon, millenium by millenium o the great
gatesofbabblelawn.

Is such is the GLORY of the Wereo, oh the great gatesofbabblelawn?

gatesofbabblelawn

Jul 29, 2005, 1:32:58 AM7/29/05
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

Will do, Scott.

wereo_gogg

Jul 29, 2005, 10:22:05 AM7/29/05
We're awl waiting for your further reviews, oh the great
gatesofbabbelawn.

gatesofbabblelawn

Jul 29, 2005, 11:06:22 AM7/29/05
In article <1122646925.3...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

OK, Scott.

I have absorbed awl the new intellect of the first CD. At first the idea
of a CD with one 70-minute song was mind boggling, but I was compelled
to proceed.

The sound of the Wereo was really incredible through my itunes and
headphones. The interviews between segments were informative and will
serve me well in the years to come in my pursuit of true Wereontology.
The size and scope of the California Jam were truly laid out before me
in awl their sonic and informative glory.

Now I must say the corpse-spitting ELP is not something I would listen
to by choice normally, and I am not awl that fond of BOA either but
there was something about this recording that made them tolerable in the
case of ELP and very groovy with BOA (in a godless, fur-trapping kind of
way.)

That first ELP song about homosexual gypsies and lubricant must have
been their one-hit since I am sure I have heard it before. It was well
performed but I kept waiting for their guitar player to start playing.
He must have been having technical problems that night. The next part I
recawl was some overly long lounge piano thing that went on a bit too
long.

The BOA stuff was cool in an archaeological kind of way. I remembered
the "Jim Dandy" song and must say it was the highlight of disc one of
the Wereo for me. The second best total wereo experience I gleaned from
the first disc was the rendition of "Dixie" which for some reasons (I
cannot fathom) is not performed as much as it used to be. We are awl the
lessor for that. "Look away, look away, look away..." I cannot look away
form the Wereo, Scott.

The "Jim Dandy" song awlso triggered a long repressed memory of a fast
food chain cawled "Jim Dandy's Fried Chicken" that I had visited as a
young toddler gate back in the 70s.

There seemed to be more ELP material than BOA (that ELP guitarist must
have missed his connecting flight since he never did show up, and it was
probably good when Steve Howe joined the band that they changed the name
and put awl that behind them.) The story about the guy and ABC people
and the missing hotel was probably the most new intellect part of the
entire recording for me.

These are my first thoughts on the first disc of Wereo. Thank you Scott
for allowing me the privilege of hearing these truly historic
recordings. I may now one day attain the level of Wereontology that DT
has attained.

Your inclusion of the autographed copy of "One Day In 1974" was more
than I could ever have hoped, Scott. It will be displayed in a place of
prominence for awl to see. A physical manifestation of the glory of the
new intellect.

I will have to check out disc two soon but must pace myself and let the
glory that is disc one truly become absorbed into my psyche.

Thanks again, Scott,

gates

Truly on the path to Wereo. Truly.

Dt Lemons 1900

Jul 29, 2005, 11:08:44 AM7/29/05

"gatesofbabblelawn" <usu...@amd-p.only> wrote in message

You wish!!

> Your inclusion of the autographed copy of "One Day In 1974" was more
> than I could ever have hoped, Scott. It will be displayed in a place of
> prominence for awl to see. A physical manifestation of the glory of the
> new intellect.
>
> I will have to check out disc two soon but must pace myself and let the
> glory that is disc one truly become absorbed into my psyche.
>
> Thanks again, Scott,
>
> gates
>
> Truly on the path to Wereo. Truly.

It is a path worth taking!

wereo_gogg

Jul 29, 2005, 11:31:33 AM7/29/05
First let me say I apologize for the bit of snap, crackle and pop on
the beginning of the ELP Disc. I think that came along in the Latter
Days when I was trying to find out which reel was the Right One to
bring to be put onto CDs. I thought the ferric oxide was impenetrable
but the rusty old Pano had other ideas. It misfired a bit, and put a
bit of squeal on the Oxhide in the beginning of that. I think I DO have
a cassette with unmarked ELP on it. I think it can be fixed if need be
anyway.

Sorry about the 70 minute song. These was no indexing done when the CD
was first created. Fate, I guess :-)

Oh man, the thing about BOA gatesofbabbelawn. You mention the hotel and
awl that. May I tell you when Jim Dandy come out with that scrubBOArd.
The Wiz screams "C'mon everyBOAdy clap yo' hands!" and awl the 300,000
ppl start clapping along with them; the /ABSOLUTE MADNESS/ of that
Wereo Moment, gatesofbabbelawn.

Then when they drop the skyjumper out of the helicopter during "UP" and
everyBOAdy becomes hysterical. This is sick.

I can't wait til you get to the SECOND Disc, which is the most popular
one from the Show because it's the Show Opener. I KNOW that One will
get you to write some more great stuff.

I like what you say about "The interviews between segments were

informative and will serve me well in the years to come in my pursuit
of true Wereontology. The size and scope of the California Jam were
truly laid out before me in awl their sonic and informative glory."

Thanks for mentioning the signed copy of "One day in 1974 ..." and I'm
glad you're putting it up for awl others to see, oh the great
gatesofbabbelawn.

What is better than this? We have True Freedom now. Where else can we
get FREEDOM like this? Nowhere else. We await your review of Disc #2,
oh the great gatesofbabbelawn. Disc #2.

Let's see what the great Lemondrop has to say :-)

wereo_gogg

Jul 29, 2005, 12:01:08 PM7/29/05
We're flying on the Path, the great lemondrop. The Path of Wereo, the
greatest Path on Earth. Nowhere else but right here on these newsgroups
can we fly on this Path. That's because only Fools With Microphones
control the mainstream media. We must overtake those fools so everyone
will know the TRUTH today.

slumpy

Jul 30, 2005, 4:47:54 AM7/30/05
It was a hot summer's day and wereo_gogg popped out from behind a tree
wearing a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

This has to be the funniest thread since Anthony tried to post a believable
denial.
--
slumpy
tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/4l7o4