TICK TOCK.....

1 view

nomad

Nov 27, 2002, 6:59:26 PM11/27/02
Countdown to 9pm

nomad

Nov 27, 2002, 8:05:26 PM11/27/02

"nomad" <dt...@utc.com> wrote in message
news:as3m96$nlt01$1...@ID-140450.news.dfncis.de...
> Countdown to 9pm

3 hours and 55 minutes.........

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 9:35:22 PM11/27/02
>3 hours and 55 minutes.........

Just makse sure you are at Craig Road & Rancho in front of the Wells Fargo ATM
at 9pm and then we will see how quickly your mouth is shut once and for all.
See ya at 9pm Miss NOBALLS.

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 9:43:03 PM11/27/02
>Just makse sure you are at Craig Road & Rancho in front of the Wells Fargo
>ATM
>at 9pm and then we will see how quickly your mouth is shut once and for all.
>See ya at 9pm Miss NOBALLS.

You know what NOBALLS, the people on this newsgroup have put up with this way
too long. So if you want to settle something E-MAIL me instead of putting
everyone through your lame childish wannabe trolling and do everyone a favor.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MISS NOBALLS. E-MAIL = PRIVATE. DON'T POST ANY MORE OF YOUR
LAME BULLSHIT ON THIS NEWSGROUP. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME INSTEAD OF BOTHERING
EVERYONE HERE. EVEN A FUCKING FOOL LIKE YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 27, 2002, 9:58:55 PM11/27/02
>DON'T POST ANY MORE OF YOUR
>LAME BULLSHIT ON THIS NEWSGROUP.

>INSTEAD OF BOTHERING
>EVERYONE HERE.

Now timmy did not just post this statement. BWHAHHHHA!

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 10:01:06 PM11/27/02
>Now timmy did not just post this statement. BWHAHHHHA!

Hey even you need to give it a rest.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 27, 2002, 10:06:59 PM11/27/02

>>Now timmy did not just post this statement. BWHAHHHHA!
>>

>Hey even you need to give it a rest.

Not when you are able to be so easily walked into walls. I never tire of
watching timmy being played for the fool he is.

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 10:22:14 PM11/27/02
>Not when you are able to be so easily walked into walls. I never tire of
>watching timmy being played for the fool he is.

You must have wishful thinking child, because you are very sadly mistaken.

nomad

Nov 27, 2002, 10:24:14 PM11/27/02

"TheGeneral43" <thegen...@cs.com> wrote in message

The place is IHOP on Craig coward.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 27, 2002, 10:38:29 PM11/27/02

>You have got to be fucking kidding - you just posted 20 messages all
>over usenet trying to arrange a fight in front of an ATM.

The sad thing about all of this is, timmy is really serious.

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 10:40:08 PM11/27/02
>The place is IHOP on Craig coward.

The place is on Craig & Rancho MISSIE.
9pm.Hey I am calling your bluff. Oh, I get it the loser works at IHOP as a
busboy he can't go off the property or he will lose his $4.00 an hour job.
Tough shit. You meet me at Craig & Rancho at 9pm. Or is it you can't afford to
the gas to drive to Craig & Rancho. Tell you what MISSIE, I will give you $5.00
for gas after I spit in your eye.

Craig & Rancho it is on or are you punking out again? Let me make this quite
clear to you fool. You live in North Las Vegas, most of the lower income people
like yourself live in North las Vegas because that is all you can afford. You
come to Craig & Rancho at 9pm.
I will be waiting at 9pm. Show some balls for once in you life show up!!!!

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 10:41:07 PM11/27/02
>You have got to be fucking kidding - you just posted 20 messages all
>over usenet trying to arrange a fight in front of an ATM.

I am trying to go to E-MAIL .IS THAT OK WITH YOU??????

OZZZSANITY

Nov 27, 2002, 10:45:28 PM11/27/02
>>You have got to be fucking kidding - you just posted 20 messages all
>>over usenet trying to arrange a fight in front of an ATM.
>>

>I am trying to go to E-MAIL .IS THAT OK WITH YOU??????

What seems to be the problem timmy? This sounds like one of terrys victims
saying * I am trying to go potty*

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 10:55:45 PM11/27/02
>Try harder, you already posted 50 stupid irrelevant messages on usenet
>since you claimed you wanted to go to email. I honestly didn't believe
>anyone could be so stupid as to arrange a fight in front of an ATM on a
>newsgroup....not even you. Guess I was wrong, I'm sure the LVPD
>appreciates the info though. It makes their jobs easier when the
>criminals leave written, public evidence accessible to the entire world.

Hey screw you. I am just showing up to a place. If a person raises his hands
then I deck him.

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 11:13:50 PM11/27/02
>Perjury is a serious crime.

Yea whatever.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 27, 2002, 11:22:01 PM11/27/02
>Yea whatever.

Whatever, DUDE. Now timmy LIED just a few days ago and said he was going to NY
city to visit his HOLE mother. He said he was leaving today. Now timmy is
making plans to duke it out at 9:00 PM. Interesting that timmy is able to do
both of these things all in a 3 hour time frame. I guess timmy will be standing
in front of the ATM at Craig and Rancho suitcase in hand and then will race off
to the airport. timmy is such a stupid LIAR he can't even keep track of his
LIES.

TheGeneral43

Nov 27, 2002, 11:44:37 PM11/27/02

>Whatever, DUDE. Now timmy LIED just a few days ago and said he was going to
>NY
>city to visit his HOLE mother.

Hey Loser we are going to see my Mother and at least I have one. We will be in
NY Friday through Tuesay. So screw you.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 27, 2002, 11:55:09 PM11/27/02

I wonder why you said you were leaving Wednesday?? I think you better get to
hopping out the door since you have less than 15 minutes to be at Craig and
Rancho. This has been a good week for you timmy 4 or 5 LIES exposed in a
matter of days.

Californiajam1

Nov 28, 2002, 12:16:47 AM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: TICK TOCK.....
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/27/02 11:55 PM Eastern Standard Time

4 or 5? I counted a lot more than that. More like 15, 20.

Scott

Californiajam1

Nov 28, 2002, 12:18:08 AM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: TICK TOCK.....
>From: thegen...@cs.com (TheGeneral43)
>Date: 11/27/02 10:40 PM Eastern Standard Time

This CHIMP is one pathetic fuck!

Scott

TheGeneral43

Nov 28, 2002, 12:43:45 AM11/28/02
>I wonder why you said you were leaving Wednesday??

Our flight is Friday morning for your info. Not that it is any of your
business. Plus your little follower was a non show at both places.

TheGeneral43

Nov 28, 2002, 12:45:25 AM11/28/02
>4 or 5? I counted a lot more than that. More like 15, 20.

Wow you will be eating that many whole turkeys. What a pig!!!!I am sure your
waist is at least a size 58 by now.

OZZZSANITY

Nov 28, 2002, 12:52:18 AM11/28/02
>Our flight is Friday morning for your info. Not that it is any of your
>business. Plus your little follower was a non show at both places.

Now timmy, you last posted at 8:54 PM tonight. Are you really trying to get
people to believe that in 6 minutes you were able to get to both places and
determine that Nomad was not at either place. As for your flight I could care
less about that, I was just pointing out another of your LIES. you posted a few
days ago that you would be in NYC on wednesday to meet Scott.

Californiajam1

Nov 28, 2002, 12:58:01 AM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: TICK TOCK.....
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/28/02 12:52 AM Eastern Standard Time

He doesn't wanna do that ;-=)

Scott

Californiajam1

Nov 28, 2002, 1:09:14 AM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: TICK TOCK.....
>From: ozzzs...@aol.com (OZZZSANITY)
>Date: 11/28/02 12:52 AM Eastern Standard Time

This fuck's name and address is already duly noted in my local Police Barracks.
I had to take some serious time off work Tuesday to waste time filing police
reports on this Criminally Insane fuck.

And in that report it says right there, "the criminally insane perpetrator" of
course meaning the Chimp. So all I'm doing now is waiting a couple of more days
for my Police Report #. I've also been in close contact with the Las Vegas
Police Dept regarding Chimp as well as the New York Police Department.

All this dumbfuck had to do was to stay off my phone! But no, he couldn't
follow a simple order like that. Well, it's heir apparent the dumbfuck wanted
my attention in a big way-now he's got just that--in a bigger way than he
thought.

Scott

nomad

Nov 29, 2002, 12:29:04 AM11/29/02

Plus your little follower was a non show at both places.

You lying mother fucker!