Thoughts on Wereo CD3

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 16, 2005, 11:57:00 AM8/16/05
Thoughts on Wereo CD3

Here it is, the final chapter of the Wereo audio CDs. Now that I have
listened to awl three Wereo CDs, I feel I am farther along on my path to
the new intellect and Camp Wereo than before I listened to them. Nyquil
shots all around.

This disc begins with a mechanical sound that is Deep Purple arriving by
airplane. This sound could be an old air conditioner in a recording
studio but I will take the announcer's word for it.

First up from Deep Purple is "Burn!" This is a rocking number form the
pre-car-dancing wife, pre-John Sykes burning up the fretboard , David
Coverdale. This song is one the highlights of the Wereo. Scott, do you
think David Coverdale's version of "Burn" is better than Ian Gillan's?
Glenn Hughes does his best pre-Seventh Star screeching here awlso.

DP next performs a number that I have not heard before, "Might Just Take
Your Life." This isn't a bad song but it has not gone on to be a staple
of classic rock radio like a few of Purple's other songs.

With the tone set, the mighty, ORIGINAL Black Sabbath returns to the
California Jam stage with a blistering version of Geezer Butler's
lyrical discussion of the political debate concerning southeastern Asia,
circa 1971. "War Pigs" never ceases to impress except where a part of
one of the verses is missing.

Sabbath decides to offer up the "two" in their one-two punch by hitting
the largest audience Ozzy has ever seen (at that point) with their
trademark, "Paranoid." Sabbath was so on fire for this performance that
they continue with the approach of dropping out some of the verse for
this song too.

The show then returns to Deep Purple, who have realized that Black
Sabbath has brought out the big guns and they should too. "Smoke On The
Water" does not disappoint especially with DC and Glenn Hughes singing
different parts of the song. Glenn Hughes' vocal interpretations of this
track truly transcend the Rock genre.

Not to be outdone by DP and the Sabs, it is time for Rare Earth to crank
up, "I Just Want To Celebrate." This song really captures the themes of
the Cal Jam and Scott's never ceasing quest to promote positivity,
himself and the Nuclear Warrior. This song is so uplifting that I had to
lift a kid. It is truly a highlight of the Wereo recordings. I feel the
POF (there is none higher) would agree with me.

I initially thought that Rare Earth even decided to one-up Jon Lord by
doing a really cool organ and guitar solo thing but then I realized,
hey, this is Jon Lord. Jon and Ritchie Blackmore lead into a seriously
rocking "You Fool No One," which could be the motto here at AMD-P.

And just when I thought the new intellect was in reach, the Sabs return
to close out the Wereo with totally smoking version of "Killing Yourself
To Live." I was just seriously grooving with this track up until the
song (and the Wereo) abruptly ends. The final cut-off note impacts like
DT going nuclear in a newsgroup and not saying he was going to leave.

CD3 is definitely the best of the three simply because ELP does not
appear on it. And I was kind of expecting this disc to have three
tracks, but it mimics CD1 in that it only has one. So there is a
one-two-one pattern on the CDs. Scott was truly a visionary in pressing
the record button on his pano while the whole world was asleep. On Nytol.

I look forward to viewing the Wideo next. I have purchased a new VCR
from Wal-mart for this task. That and recording Battlestar Galactica
each Friday since awl my other vcrs have died recently.

And I hope that guy on CD2 who was expecting the Beatles wasn't too
disappointed. Perhaps they did appear after Scott's tape ran out. The
world will never know.

Thanks for sending me the Wereo, Scott. I will never be the same as
before the Wereo.

David Meadows

Aug 16, 2005, 12:06:55 PM8/16/05
gatesofbabblelawn wrote:

> Thoughts on Wereo CD3

Thanks for that. That was one of the most informative and entertaining
reviews I've ever read.

/DM

wereo_gogg

Aug 16, 2005, 12:31:05 PM8/16/05
I knew CD 3 would impress you the best, the great Gatesofbabbelawn. Let
me apologize for the missing verses in a couple of Sabbath Songs. Over
the years, as the Wereo got more and more listened to by me, I got a
little careless with the vinyl and it got "bumped" a couple of times
while spinning on the Pano. That's why some of the original oxhide is
missing. After awl remember the Wereo is a grassroots thing awl and
awl.

Yes, the great Gatesofbabbelawn the Wereo is a massive testament to the
genius of the Lifshine, as I and I alone recorded the mightiest of the
mighty mega-concerts of old, the awlmighty California Jam and made the
Wereo out of it. Thus the Wereo was born in May of 1974 thanks to the
foresight of the 16 year old genius ova hay.

I'm glad you picked up on Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate. I
remember in your previous Wereo Reviews you said you were then
unfamiliar with Rare Earth, but I can tell now you are quite familiar
with them via the glories and wonders of the California Jam WEREO.

I would have to say that of awl the Wereo I listen to I Just Want To
Celebrate is certainly one of the highlights I look forward to as the
Wereo loops around in that extended time it flows through due to no
indexes. I guess that was just an oversight on my part as I transferred
the original oxhide into CD version.

Scot Clayton has done me a favor by sending me some Wereo CDs with
breaks in them.

I awlso enjoy immensely the Deep Purple Smoke On The Water Wereo. And
Black Sabbath's War Pigs is awlways a fun listen, along with every last
drop of the other Wereo. That's why the Wereo IS "the only 3 hours that
matters in Music," along with the Nuclear Warrior stuff as well.

When I got the Wereo transferred onto CD a couple of years ago, it
forced me to start listening to Wereo I hadn't heard in years. And can
you believe there is some Wereo that was never placed onto the CDs by
the engineer Malcolm. I know there's some more Wereo on that reel that
wasn't transferred. A few more minutes at least. I know this because I
am the one who created the Wereo in the first place.

Thank you GOB for your interest in the Wereo. When you buy a VCR player
to watch the wids of the California Jam, if you've never seen it before
I'm sure you'll gain a Whole New Perspective of what California Jam is.
On that wid I've placed the rarest of the rare Rare Earth (a lot of
rares). And the quality of it is excellent. You know how hard good
California Jam stuff is to come by.

Please let us know immediately as soon as you behold that wid, the
great GOB. Thanks for taking the time to review the massive amount of
California Jam material I've submitted to you, and I can't wait for
your review of the wid now.

I'm glad I'm able to enhance your California Jam Wereontology Studies
to the Utmost. I know I sent this stuff to the Right Person when I sent
it to You.

wereo_gogg

Aug 16, 2005, 12:33:39 PM8/16/05
That's because the Wereo is the most "informative and entertaining" 3
hours in music. That's because the Wereo is the biggest musical in the
world, and that's because:

~ I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS ON THE INTERNET ~

slumpy

Aug 16, 2005, 12:35:53 PM8/16/05
It was a hot summer's day and wereo_gogg popped out from behind a tree
wearing a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> I knew CD 3 would impress you the best, the great Gatesofbabbelawn.
> Let me apologize for the missing verses in a couple of Sabbath Songs.
> Over the years, as the Wereo got more and more listened to by me, I
> got a little careless with the vinyl and it got "bumped" a couple of
> times while spinning on the Pano.

Exactly what I've said all along - this Village Idiot was not smart or savvy
enough to make cassette copies of his master copy.

So now the master copy is pretty much fucked.

Exactly what I've said all along.
--
slumpy
tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/4l7o4

wereo_gogg

Aug 16, 2005, 12:39:29 PM8/16/05
Wrongs, Slurpshit, wrong. You're wrong as usual, you're always wrong,
you were born wrong and you're gonna die wrong.

NOW GET OFF MY SCREEN, DUMBFUCK!!!!!

slumpy

Aug 16, 2005, 12:46:00 PM8/16/05

Oooh, look.

Campy Stampy's starting to have a tantrum !!!

What's up Scott ?

Got to finally admit that the stupidity of many years of playing a master
reel copy was just so typical of a half-wit like yourself ?

I know a lot of tapers, and a lot of collectors, and nobody, that means
NOBODY has treated a master copy as poorly as you have yours.

wereo_gogg

Aug 16, 2005, 12:54:40 PM8/16/05
Have you ever tasted the difference between mean mustard and mellow
mustard, Mr. Slurpshit? There really i/s a difference once you start
tasting differences between the two brands ...

~ I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS IN MUSIC ~

wereo_gogg

Aug 16, 2005, 12:58:23 PM8/16/05
Well, I don't know how poorly it was treated if it's emerged as "the
biggest musical in the world today." I'd say ABC's post-production of
California Jam was treated a lot more poorly than the Wereo was ever
treated.

~ I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS ~

slumpy

Aug 16, 2005, 1:23:49 PM8/16/05

Of course there is, otherwise there would be no point making them would
there ?

And anyway, real mustard comes from England, not that vinegarry paste you
use over there - ever tried Colman's English Mustard ? They put that in the
fuel tanks of the shuttle.

slumpy

Aug 16, 2005, 1:26:00 PM8/16/05
It was a hot summer's day and wereo_gogg popped out from behind a tree
wearing a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> > I know a lot of tapers, and a lot of collectors, and nobody, that

> > means NOBODY has treated a master copy as poorly as you have yours.

> Well, I don't know how poorly it was treated if it's emerged as "the

> biggest musical in the world today." I'd say ABC's post-production of
> California Jam was treated a lot more poorly than the Wereo was ever
> treated.

If it was the only recording in existence then, agreed, the quality would be
less of an issue, but being as there are multiple copies out there, none of
which have ever claimed to be the only one, then I'd say that your
mistreatment of what you claim to be valuable is very relevant.

Governor Swill

Aug 16, 2005, 1:50:09 PM8/16/05
On 16 Aug 2005 16:06:55 GMT, da...@no.spam.here.uk(David Meadows)
wrote:

>> The show then returns to Deep Purple, who have realized that Black
>> Sabbath has brought out the big guns and they should too. "Smoke On The
>> Water" does not disappoint especially with DC and Glenn Hughes singing
>> different parts of the song. Glenn Hughes' vocal interpretations of this
>> track truly transcend the Rock genre.

Glenn Hughes vocals suck monstrously huge, smegma encrusted donkey
cock and is the reason I stopped listening to DP after Burn. His bass
style is even less suited to the band.

Bedwarmer
--
http://www.kiteretsu.jp/on/grow3/index.html
http://www.loudcity.net/stations/RadioFreeColorado/default.htm

elz...@aol.com

Aug 16, 2005, 6:30:52 PM8/16/05

gatesofbabblelawn wrote:

> This disc begins with a mechanical sound that is Deep Purple arriving by
> airplane. This sound could be an old air conditioner in a recording
> studio but I will take the announcer's word for it.

I believe it was a helicopter, not an airplane.

slumpy

Aug 16, 2005, 6:33:49 PM8/16/05
It was a hot summer's day and elz...@aol.com popped out from behind a tree

wearing a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> gatesofbabblelawn wrote:

An Aircoool1970i┊ possibly ?

wereo_gogg

Aug 16, 2005, 8:48:08 PM8/16/05
I wish you would put a whole bottle of Ritalin in the fuel tanks of the
Slurpshit.

wereo_gogg

Aug 16, 2005, 8:50:16 PM8/16/05
The only thing "relevant" here is the California Jam WEREO created by
me and ONLY by me.

Kill Master

Aug 16, 2005, 8:51:59 PM8/16/05
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

This would be the one that SUCKS BAD just like that FAT SLOB PEDO PIG ASS

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 17, 2005, 12:07:45 AM8/17/05
In article <43020f1e$0$17485$ed2e...@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net>,
da...@no.spam.here.uk(David Meadows) wrote:

You're welcome, Dave.

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 17, 2005, 12:10:58 AM8/17/05
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

> I knew CD 3 would impress you the best, the great Gatesofbabbelawn. Let
> me apologize for the missing verses in a couple of Sabbath Songs. Over
> the years, as the Wereo got more and more listened to by me, I got a
> little careless with the vinyl and it got "bumped" a couple of times
> while spinning on the Pano. That's why some of the original oxhide is
> missing. After awl remember the Wereo is a grassroots thing awl and
> awl.

Completely understandable, Scott. It is a wonder the Wereo is as good as
it is.

> Yes, the great Gatesofbabbelawn the Wereo is a massive testament to the
> genius of the Lifshine, as I and I alone recorded the mightiest of the
> mighty mega-concerts of old, the awlmighty California Jam and made the
> Wereo out of it. Thus the Wereo was born in May of 1974 thanks to the
> foresight of the 16 year old genius ova hay.
>
> I'm glad you picked up on Rare Earth's I Just Want To Celebrate. I
> remember in your previous Wereo Reviews you said you were then
> unfamiliar with Rare Earth, but I can tell now you are quite familiar
> with them via the glories and wonders of the California Jam WEREO.

I knew the Celebrate song just not the one on the earlier Wereo CD.

> I would have to say that of awl the Wereo I listen to I Just Want To
> Celebrate is certainly one of the highlights I look forward to as the
> Wereo loops around in that extended time it flows through due to no
> indexes. I guess that was just an oversight on my part as I transferred
> the original oxhide into CD version.

I may put in some indexes myself.

> Scot Clayton has done me a favor by sending me some Wereo CDs with
> breaks in them.

Scot is a righteous dude.

> I awlso enjoy immensely the Deep Purple Smoke On The Water Wereo. And
> Black Sabbath's War Pigs is awlways a fun listen, along with every last
> drop of the other Wereo. That's why the Wereo IS "the only 3 hours that
> matters in Music," along with the Nuclear Warrior stuff as well.
>
> When I got the Wereo transferred onto CD a couple of years ago, it
> forced me to start listening to Wereo I hadn't heard in years. And can
> you believe there is some Wereo that was never placed onto the CDs by
> the engineer Malcolm. I know there's some more Wereo on that reel that
> wasn't transferred. A few more minutes at least. I know this because I
> am the one who created the Wereo in the first place.

Any songs left off or just banter?

> Thank you GOB for your interest in the Wereo. When you buy a VCR player
> to watch the wids of the California Jam, if you've never seen it before
> I'm sure you'll gain a Whole New Perspective of what California Jam is.
> On that wid I've placed the rarest of the rare Rare Earth (a lot of
> rares). And the quality of it is excellent. You know how hard good
> California Jam stuff is to come by.

I look forward to it.

> Please let us know immediately as soon as you behold that wid, the
> great GOB. Thanks for taking the time to review the massive amount of
> California Jam material I've submitted to you, and I can't wait for
> your review of the wid now.
>
> I'm glad I'm able to enhance your California Jam Wereontology Studies
> to the Utmost. I know I sent this stuff to the Right Person when I sent
> it to You.

Thanks again, Scott.

artcinco

Aug 17, 2005, 12:12:13 AM8/17/05
In article <4o94g1dthjtvflm81...@4ax.com>,
Governor Swill <govern...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> On 16 Aug 2005 16:06:55 GMT, da...@no.spam.here.uk(David Meadows)
> wrote:
>
> >> The show then returns to Deep Purple, who have realized that Black
> >> Sabbath has brought out the big guns and they should too. "Smoke On The
> >> Water" does not disappoint especially with DC and Glenn Hughes singing
> >> different parts of the song. Glenn Hughes' vocal interpretations of this
> >> track truly transcend the Rock genre.
>
> Glenn Hughes vocals suck monstrously huge, smegma encrusted donkey
> cock and is the reason I stopped listening to DP after Burn. His bass
> style is even less suited to the band.
>
> Bedwarmer

He brought the funk.

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 17, 2005, 12:16:12 AM8/17/05
"elz...@aol.com" <elz...@aol.com> wrote:

I have relistened to the sacred Wereo recordings and the announcer says
"airplane."

Perhaps it was recorded at the airport when DP arrived in California?

Scott, care to weigh in on elzee's heretical statement?

wereo_gogg

Aug 17, 2005, 1:16:04 AM8/17/05
Sorry I missed a question or two of yours on the fist go 'round, the
great GOB-

Scott, do you
> think David Coverdale's version of "Burn" is better than Ian Gillan's?

I've never heard Ian Gillan's version of "Burn," GOB. I know when I
bought the "Burn" album when it first came out, Ritchie had given DAS
BOOT to Roger Glover and Little Ian at that point. I never even knew IG
had a version of "Burn" until you just told me, the GOB.

At that point I owned the Machine Head, Made in Japan and maybe one or
two other Deep Purple LP's when "Burn" came out. This was just before I
created the Wereo that you now have possession of, the great GOB.

That was it? I missed just one question? I thought there were two.

Among this Great Review of the Wereo, GOB, I want to thank you for
noting, among other things, Glenn Hughes unbelievable vocals on SOTW
featured on the spectacular Wereo Recordings.

I know that at certain points you can awlso hear the righteous hands of
the Lifshine pressing the buttons and flicking the switches on the Pano
as the Wereo was entering through my very special magnetization process
of creating this Wereo while noone else in the world was doing so.

It really is amazing how the whole thing turned out. We gotta admit
that ABC/TV's post production of the biggest and the mightiest
mega-concert ever the California Jam was really BACK OF HOUSE compared
to the Lifshine's FRONT OF HOUSE operations and productions right from
here.

David Meadows

Aug 17, 2005, 3:52:17 AM8/17/05
gatesofbabblelawn wrote:

> > > First up from Deep Purple is "Burn!" This is a rocking number form the
> > > pre-car-dancing wife, pre-John Sykes burning up the fretboard , David
> > > Coverdale. This song is one the highlights of the Wereo. Scott, do you
> > > think David Coverdale's version of "Burn" is better than Ian Gillan's?

I forgot to say (though actually I suspected you knew the answer already)
-- Ian Gillan has never sung Burn.

/DM

shira

Aug 17, 2005, 7:01:14 AM8/17/05

gatesofbabblelawn wrote:
> Thoughts on Wereo CD3
>
> First up from Deep Purple is "Burn!" This is a rocking number form the
> pre-car-dancing wife, pre-John Sykes burning up the fretboard , David
> Coverdale. This song is one the highlights of the Wereo. Scott, do you
> think David Coverdale's version of "Burn" is better than Ian Gillan's?
> Glenn Hughes does his best pre-Seventh Star screeching here awlso.

This is amazing. Its well known that Ian Gillan never wanted to do any
song that is related to Coverdale-era Purple. Or to put is simple: Ian
Gillan has never sung Burn. But ok although it somehow makes me wonder
if you know what you are talking about. Its also strange you don't know
the other songs of Burn. makes me wonder what you do posting in a
Purple newsgroup.

Ok, let me just ask you a few simple questions:

What do you think of the sound quality of these recordings? We all have
been told for years and years and years that this recording is
staggering and the best of the best. Especially sound wise. What are
your thoughts about this after actually hearing the stuff? This
especially in comparison to sound board recordings and the official ELP
DVD release in 5.1.

And is it worth all the hassle? Do you think after listening to these
recording that it is someting that will overtake everything else and
something that everyone in California is waiting for?

And can you explain to us why a piracy recording will change your life?
I heard the stuff and the only change it had in my life was a lot of
extra laughs and then the pleasure of throwing it away. No one was even
interested in taking it off me for free.

And one final question: do you agree with Scott that its ok for a guy
to want to marry young boys?

slumpy

Aug 17, 2005, 9:24:01 AM8/17/05

Then the only important thing is yet another taped copy, the only special
thing being that the quality has deteriorated due to excessive playing, and
it has a silly name.

Nothing else [apart from maybe being fucked by the hand of Lifshine], just
another tape.

wereo_gogg

Aug 17, 2005, 11:10:12 AM8/17/05
See? This schmucky group of questions was LOADED from the outset.

Take a hike, Shira >>>

squid...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2005, 11:19:40 AM8/17/05

I have seen the wereo. I haven't heard it but I have seen it. Perhaps
just seeing it is enough. I am still in awe.

slumpy

Aug 17, 2005, 11:35:26 AM8/17/05
It was a hot summer's day and wereo_gogg popped out from behind a tree
wearing a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> shira wrote:

Poor Scott can't stand back and let anyone answer for themselves in case
they admit that, yes, this W***** shit IS in fact SHIT.

Why don't you stop hopping up every time someone poses a question NOT aimed
at you ?

Paranoid maybe ?

shira

Aug 17, 2005, 11:54:05 AM8/17/05

> I have seen the wereo. I haven't heard it but I have seen it. Perhaps
> just seeing it is enough. I am still in awe.

OK, thats cool. I saw it too and I couldn't even watch it, and in the
end I threw it away. Can you explain to me how a 30 year old VHS
recording that obviously has been played all the time and was showing
its age and a lot of other defects can change your life? How come you
are in awe over this?

You tell you didn't hear the sound. Strange because our friend Moses is
so proud of the sound! From my point of view you actually did a wise
thing because its not sound at all. Why don't you try and then tell us
how would you describe the sound? taking into account that its a TV
show and this means extremely low quality sound. Especially NTSC
recorded on VHS. It strikes me as odd you or anyone can find any of
this staggering because there is basically not a lot.

The tapes are of a compressed 70-ies radio broadcast, taped on home
equipment using a non professional tape and our Moses played it all the
time. How can that be staggering? Also the video. Taped in the 70-ies
on home equipment on non professional tape. I mean, look at what ELP
has as a professional DVD!

See, Moses tells everyone its the best sound ever. I think he has a
hearing problem myself but thats his problem.

So. lets hear your explanations. I am interested.

Me taking a hike? Why? Just because I ask some questions? Silly boy...
Go away, we don't want you here. Have you proposed to another young boy
recently?

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 17, 2005, 12:04:52 PM8/17/05
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

I was mistaken, Scott. I don't think Ian ever sang Burn. Thanks for
clarifying that for me.

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 17, 2005, 12:06:14 PM8/17/05
In article <4302ecb1$0$97110$ed26...@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>,
da...@no.spam.here.uk(David Meadows) wrote:

Yes, David, you are correct. Scott was kind enough to point that out and
share his Deep Purple knowledge with me on that point. Scott certainly
knows his Wereo.

artcinco

Aug 17, 2005, 12:06:54 PM8/17/05
In article <3mgs1eF...@individual.net>,
"slumpy" <not...@privacy.net> wrote:

Don't underestimate the power of a silly name, slumpy.

wereo_gogg

Aug 17, 2005, 12:11:52 PM8/17/05
Well, your father married your father and that's how YOU got here,
right, Shira?

So now if you don't mind I've got to go because I've got something
important to do and I DON'T like getting BAD VIBES from some High
Maintenance, RADICAL BITCHES like you, ok Shira?

~ I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS ON THE NEWSGROUPS ~

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 17, 2005, 12:24:06 PM8/17/05
In article <1124276474.7...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"shira" <snadj...@mail.com> wrote:

> gatesofbabblelawn wrote:
> > Thoughts on Wereo CD3
> >
> > First up from Deep Purple is "Burn!" This is a rocking number form the
> > pre-car-dancing wife, pre-John Sykes burning up the fretboard , David
> > Coverdale. This song is one the highlights of the Wereo. Scott, do you
> > think David Coverdale's version of "Burn" is better than Ian Gillan's?
> > Glenn Hughes does his best pre-Seventh Star screeching here awlso.
>
> This is amazing. Its well known that Ian Gillan never wanted to do any
> song that is related to Coverdale-era Purple. Or to put is simple: Ian
> Gillan has never sung Burn. But ok although it somehow makes me wonder
> if you know what you are talking about. Its also strange you don't know
> the other songs of Burn. makes me wonder what you do posting in a
> Purple newsgroup.

People make mistakes, shira. And does one need a doctorate in Deep
Purple to post here? I bet there was a time when you didn't have such
intricate knowledge of Deep Purple.

> Ok, let me just ask you a few simple questions:
>
> What do you think of the sound quality of these recordings? We all have
> been told for years and years and years that this recording is
> staggering and the best of the best. Especially sound wise. What are
> your thoughts about this after actually hearing the stuff? This
> especially in comparison to sound board recordings and the official ELP
> DVD release in 5.1.

Well I have an aversion to corpse-spitting and have not heard the ELP
release of which you speak. The sound quality is good and what you would
expect of a recording off the radio made in 1974. The cool thing about
the Wereo is that it doesn't bother with a complete soundboard of the
full sets from each group, it cherry-picks the best tunes and has
informative banter about the California Jam included. It also includes
evidence of Scott's act of capturing the Wereo by having parts of songs
missing and being incomplete. Having Scott's presence in these
recordings is priceless.

> And is it worth all the hassle? Do you think after listening to these
> recording that it is someting that will overtake everything else and
> something that everyone in California is waiting for?

California is a very strange state and has given rise to many
questionable things over the years. I think it's possible that awl
Californians should have a little Wereo to brighten their left coast
existence.

> And can you explain to us why a piracy recording will change your life?
> I heard the stuff and the only change it had in my life was a lot of
> extra laughs and then the pleasure of throwing it away. No one was even
> interested in taking it off me for free.

Most people join movements purely because of the reaction they get from
others, mainly parents, the clergy or other fans that take things too
seriously. And unfortunately not everyone has the capacity to embrace
the new intellect as easily as others. Unfortunately, it takes some
people many years of reading Scott's posts about the California Jam to
reach a true understanding of Wereontology.

> And one final question: do you agree with Scott that its ok for a guy
> to want to marry young boys?

Scott knows more about the age of consent in different states then I
would ever want to know. But if that is what Scott actually believes
then I must take an alternate view on this matter. But being that
Man-boy marriage is not addressed in the Wereo or in any fashion
relating to the California Jam, this does not present an impassable
obstacle in my continued quest to attain the new intellect.

Thanks for your interest, shira.

Gates

Kill Master

Aug 17, 2005, 12:27:28 PM8/17/05
In article <1124295112.3...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

Got to go meat a new kid to 'lift' huh PEDO PIG?

shira

Aug 17, 2005, 12:28:54 PM8/17/05

> Well, your father married your father and that's how YOU got here,
> right, Shira?
>
> So now if you don't mind I've got to go because I've got something
> important to do and I DON'T like getting BAD VIBES from some High
> Maintenance, RADICAL BITCHES like you, ok Shira?
>
> ~ I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS ON THE NEWSGROUPS ~

Excuse me?

I think I read this wrong Moses. Where I come from people have a
different attitude to people, especially to women who you less then 2
months ago cried to 'please please accept my tapes', who you called
all the time to say how amazing wonderful your tapes are and how
incredible superb the video was. It is TRASH! And thats where it is
right now, in the trash!

Think before you write.

And now go away. We don't want you here.

Kill Master

Aug 17, 2005, 12:30:13 PM8/17/05
In article <usually-1416BA...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
gatesofbabblelawn <usu...@amd-p.only> wrote:

> Scott knows more about the age of consent in different states then I
> would ever want to know. But if that is what Scott actually believes
> then I must take an alternate view on this matter. But being that
> Man-boy marriage is not addressed in the Wereo or in any fashion
> relating to the California Jam, this does not present an impassable
> obstacle in my continued quest to attain the new intellect.

NO ONE would ever want to marry that FAT SLOB
But u can bet that PEDO PIGGY gets AWL the kids high before the fat shit
'lifts' them....or wharever. Right PEDO PIGGY?

shira

Aug 17, 2005, 12:39:29 PM8/17/05
> Well I have an aversion to corpse-spitting and have not heard the ELP
> release of which you speak. The sound quality is good and what you would
> expect of a recording off the radio made in 1974. The cool thing about
> the Wereo is that it doesn't bother with a complete soundboard of the
> full sets from each group, it cherry-picks the best tunes and has
> informative banter about the California Jam included. It also includes
> evidence of Scott's act of capturing the Wereo by having parts of songs
> missing and being incomplete. Having Scott's presence in these
> recordings is priceless.

Ok, so we agree that the tapes are incomplete, cut up, not the best
quality and have issues. If that's your thing then fine. But don't tell
the whole world its staggering.

> > And is it worth all the hassle? Do you think after listening to these
> > recording that it is someting that will overtake everything else and
> > something that everyone in California is waiting for?
>
> California is a very strange state and has given rise to many
> questionable things over the years. I think it's possible that awl
> Californians should have a little Wereo to brighten their left coast
> existence.

Cool.

> > And can you explain to us why a piracy recording will change your life?
> > I heard the stuff and the only change it had in my life was a lot of
> > extra laughs and then the pleasure of throwing it away. No one was even
> > interested in taking it off me for free.
>
> Most people join movements purely because of the reaction they get from
> others, mainly parents, the clergy or other fans that take things too
> seriously. And unfortunately not everyone has the capacity to embrace
> the new intellect as easily as others. Unfortunately, it takes some
> people many years of reading Scott's posts about the California Jam to
> reach a true understanding of Wereontology.

And here you lost me. Are you telling me you listen to these tapes
because you rebel against your parents?

> > And one final question: do you agree with Scott that its ok for a guy
> > to want to marry young boys?
>
> Scott knows more about the age of consent in different states then I
> would ever want to know. But if that is what Scott actually believes
> then I must take an alternate view on this matter. But being that
> Man-boy marriage is not addressed in the Wereo or in any fashion
> relating to the California Jam, this does not present an impassable
> obstacle in my continued quest to attain the new intellect.

> Thanks for your interest, shira.
>
> Gates

Cool Gates and I respect you for this. At least you tried to answer and
did not attack, like someone else did.

slumpy

Aug 17, 2005, 1:07:53 PM8/17/05
It was a hot summer's day and artcinco popped out from behind a tree wearing

Or an idiot.

slumpy

Aug 17, 2005, 1:12:08 PM8/17/05
It was a hot summer's day and shira popped out from behind a tree wearing a

hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> > Well, your father married your father and that's how YOU got here,

Poor Scott - what a desperate fuckwit he is - he had 20 copies made [amazed
that they have such technology nowadays!!] and still has 18.

Nobody wants them. Even Scott would rather he didn't have them sitting there
collecting dust, reminding him of what a dopey cunt he is.

squid...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2005, 6:08:53 PM8/17/05

Shira,
I probably didn't explain myself very well when I said I saw the wereo.
I saw the audio tapes. They were sitting on a table. I think about them
a lot.

I haven't had the honor of seeing the video tapes but if you know
someone who has them I would love to see what they look like also. What
kind of decal do they have - and does it have a listing of songs and
bands?

I agree that I'm probably not ready to actually hear the tapes. Thanks
for your honesty. I was told that it takes a somewhat refined ear to
appreciate the wereo - but I hope that soon I will be ready for CD #1.

I really couldn't understand a lot of the technical jargon you were
describing and had to kind of ignore it. No offense - I'm kind of
A.D.D. and can't focus on those types of things. I usually rely on Scot
Clayton for that kind of expertise. In fact, I think he's the one who
mentioned that my ears aren't really ready for the wereo.

By the way, Shira, you said you threw away your copy of the wereo when
you realized you weren't ready for it. Do you know where you threw it -
and how long ago? I am VERY interested.

Thanks Shira,

Squid

elz...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2005, 6:38:15 PM8/17/05

gatesofbabblelawn wrote:

> I have relistened to the sacred Wereo recordings and the announcer says
> "airplane."
> > Perhaps it was recorded at the airport when DP arrived in California?
> > Scott, care to weigh in on elzee's heretical statement?

Some people actually refer to all aircraft as "airplanes". You know,
those
unenlightened in the aviation world.

wereo_gogg

Aug 17, 2005, 10:45:26 PM8/17/05
Very well said, GOB. Thank you. May I add a little something and state
that as soon as I start sending disgusting vile zogcrypted kiddie korn
to the feds, and as soon as you see my name placed on "the List," at
that point may everyone here start worrying about me. Until then, don't
worry. It's pointless.

wereo_gogg

Aug 17, 2005, 10:49:15 PM8/17/05
eYaeh, cool wool..hey Shira I'm just here to muse with my friends about
the Wereo and this and that and to let everyone know that Mankind's
Greatest Moment is here, etc. I don't want no fucking problems here
with anyone, ok?

We've got enough ppl here fucked up in the head on AMDP. I'm starting
to think you're another one just like them.

~ I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS ON THESE NEWSGROUPS ~

Rocka Rolla

Aug 17, 2005, 10:57:53 PM8/17/05

<squid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I've seen the Wereo, I've had the opportunity to groove on the Wereo and
it's awe inspiring indeed. Scott Lifshine's exclusive stunning crystal clear
California Jam recordings are a once-in-a-lifetime feat they will write
about in history books.

Kill Master

Aug 17, 2005, 11:33:49 PM8/17/05
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

> eYaeh, cool wool..hey Shira I'm just here to muse with my friends

u have NO friends u FAT STUPID PEDO PIG

Kill Master

Aug 17, 2005, 11:35:45 PM8/17/05
In article <ROSMe.189592$HI.132008@edtnps84>,
"Rocka Rolla" <rock&ro...@rolla.com> wrote:

Having u'r pointy head up The PEDO PIS's HUGE SLOPPY FAT ASS is not
exactly seeing it u moron. This is why u are Johnny B. Stupid

artcinco

Aug 18, 2005, 12:15:42 AM8/18/05
In article <3mh954F...@individual.net>,
"slumpy" <not...@privacy.net> wrote:

They are more unpredictable.

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 18, 2005, 12:16:47 AM8/18/05
"elz...@aol.com" <elz...@aol.com> wrote:

But do they awlso call airplanes helicopters?

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 18, 2005, 12:22:38 AM8/18/05
In article <1124296768.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"shira" <snadj...@mail.com> wrote:

> > Well I have an aversion to corpse-spitting and have not heard the ELP
> > release of which you speak. The sound quality is good and what you would
> > expect of a recording off the radio made in 1974. The cool thing about
> > the Wereo is that it doesn't bother with a complete soundboard of the
> > full sets from each group, it cherry-picks the best tunes and has
> > informative banter about the California Jam included. It also includes
> > evidence of Scott's act of capturing the Wereo by having parts of songs
> > missing and being incomplete. Having Scott's presence in these
> > recordings is priceless.
>
> Ok, so we agree that the tapes are incomplete, cut up, not the best
> quality and have issues. If that's your thing then fine. But don't tell
> the whole world its staggering.

Appreciation of the Wereo is a very spiritual thing and varies from
person to person.

> > > And is it worth all the hassle? Do you think after listening to these
> > > recording that it is someting that will overtake everything else and
> > > something that everyone in California is waiting for?
> >
> > California is a very strange state and has given rise to many
> > questionable things over the years. I think it's possible that awl
> > Californians should have a little Wereo to brighten their left coast
> > existence.
>
> Cool.
> >

> > > And can you explain to us why a piracy recording will change your life?
> > > I heard the stuff and the only change it had in my life was a lot of
> > > extra laughs and then the pleasure of throwing it away. No one was even
> > > interested in taking it off me for free.
> >
> > Most people join movements purely because of the reaction they get from
> > others, mainly parents, the clergy or other fans that take things too
> > seriously. And unfortunately not everyone has the capacity to embrace
> > the new intellect as easily as others. Unfortunately, it takes some
> > people many years of reading Scott's posts about the California Jam to
> > reach a true understanding of Wereontology.
> >
> And here you lost me. Are you telling me you listen to these tapes
> because you rebel against your parents?

You may want to consider the third group I mentioned in that sentence.

> > > And one final question: do you agree with Scott that its ok for a guy
> > > to want to marry young boys?
> >
> > Scott knows more about the age of consent in different states then I
> > would ever want to know. But if that is what Scott actually believes
> > then I must take an alternate view on this matter. But being that
> > Man-boy marriage is not addressed in the Wereo or in any fashion
> > relating to the California Jam, this does not present an impassable
> > obstacle in my continued quest to attain the new intellect.

> > Thanks for your interest, shira.
> >
> > Gates
>
> Cool Gates and I respect you for this. At least you tried to answer and
> did not attack, like someone else did.

Well, I am a southern gentleman at heart.

artcinco

Aug 18, 2005, 12:23:33 AM8/18/05
In article <3mh9d2F...@individual.net>,
"slumpy" <not...@privacy.net> wrote:

He may have 17 since we know he sent a set to Gates, Shira and Scot
Clayton.

artcinco

Aug 18, 2005, 12:25:06 AM8/18/05
"squid...@gmail.com" <squid...@gmail.com> wrote:

And here Squid mentions seeing a set of the Wereo sitting on a table.
The plot thickens.

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 18, 2005, 12:26:18 AM8/18/05
In article <1124333126.7...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

Marriage is a three ring circus, Scott. There's the engagement ring, the
wedding ring and then the suffering.

wereo_gogg

Aug 18, 2005, 2:28:50 AM8/18/05
The thought of marriage scares me.

wereo_gogg

Aug 18, 2005, 2:29:50 AM8/18/05
You never sent vile kiddie korn to the keds.

Kill Master

Aug 18, 2005, 4:18:20 AM8/18/05
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

u will have no choice about it once BuBBa gets hold of u'r FAT PEDO PIG
PUNK ASS u STUPID PORKY FUCK

slumpy

Aug 18, 2005, 6:08:22 AM8/18/05

Not really - you just foresee the most pathetic way for an idiot to fuckup
any given scenario, and sit back and watch them do it.

slumpy

Aug 18, 2005, 6:11:12 AM8/18/05
It was a hot summer's day and artcinco popped out from behind a tree wearing

He sent a copy of the CD to Tommy ?

No, that was way back in the day, I'm talking about the "Much in demand" set
of 20 that he had burned a few months back.

They were in demand, but only by Scott himself, so much so that despite the
thousands of appeals for copies, he couldn't bear to part with them.

shira

Aug 18, 2005, 11:58:31 AM8/18/05

> I've seen the Wereo, I've had the opportunity to groove on the Wereo and
> it's awe inspiring indeed. Scott Lifshine's exclusive stunning crystal clear
> California Jam recordings are a once-in-a-lifetime feat they will write
> about in history books.

Sorry? You don't mean this or you don't want us to take you serious.
You really want to tell us that a pirate recording from a radio station
is crystal clear? Come on, be serious. And you also want to tell us
that a piracy recording no one is interested in can make any dent in
history apart from the dent it made in my trash? Please... Don't make
all of us laugh. Or better, please go ON with making us laugh. You just
lost all your credibility.

slumpy

Aug 18, 2005, 12:21:03 PM8/18/05
It was a hot summer's day and wereo_gogg popped out from behind a tree

wearing a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> eYaeh, cool wool..hey Shira I'm just here to muse with my friends

> about the Wereo and this and that and to let everyone know that
> Mankind's Greatest Moment is here, etc. I don't want no fucking
> problems here with anyone, ok?

You don't want anyone saying your tapes are not as described, that's what
you mean.

You don't want anyone here to disagree with you.

Poor deluded Fuckwit Scott.

wereo_gogg

Aug 18, 2005, 1:35:03 PM8/18/05
That ain't happening anytime soon. I haven't transmitted any
zogcryption to the zeds lately like YOU have.

slumpy

Aug 18, 2005, 6:16:14 PM8/18/05
It was an August day, and Scott, Dumbass Lifshine stunned the World into
silence with this amazing confession [and a possible explanation for his
marital status]:

> The thought of marriage scares me.

The thought of you getting married scares us all Scott.

elz...@aol.com

Aug 18, 2005, 7:11:49 PM8/18/05

gatesofbabblelawn wrote:

> But do they awlso call airplanes helicopters?

Nah. Some people, especially back in the 70s when CJ happened,
called
anything that flies an airplane.

Scot Clayton

Aug 18, 2005, 7:16:42 PM8/18/05

slumpy

Aug 18, 2005, 7:53:33 PM8/18/05
It was a hot summer's day and shira popped out from behind a tree wearing a

hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> > I've seen the Wereo, I've had the opportunity to groove on the

It has made a large dent in Scott's wallet - he got burned buying CDs, got
burned getting them burned, and has spent a fortune on job adverts.

Not forgetting awl that money he had to keep sending Don The Scheister in
California.

Hulk

Aug 19, 2005, 5:47:41 AM8/19/05
artcinco wrote:

Is wereo thick?

Hulk

Aug 19, 2005, 6:10:24 AM8/19/05
gatesofbabblelawn wrote:

> [...]

> DT going nuclear in a newsgroup and not saying he was going to leave.
>
> CD3 is definitely the best of the three simply because ELP does not
> appear on it. And I was kind of expecting this disc to have three
> tracks, but it mimics CD1 in that it only has one. So there is a
> one-two-one pattern on the CDs. Scott was truly a visionary in pressing
> the record button on his pano while the whole world was asleep. On Nytol.
>
> I look forward to viewing the Wideo next. I have purchased a new VCR
> from Wal-mart for this task. That and recording Battlestar Galactica
> each Friday since awl my other vcrs have died recently.
>
> And I hope that guy on CD2 who was expecting the Beatles wasn't too
> disappointed. Perhaps they did appear after Scott's tape ran out. The
> world will never know.
>
> Thanks for sending me the Wereo, Scott. I will never be the same as

That was very good reading over a subject matter that has been bothering
people for several centuries. Good job, three-name nerd. Better late
than never.

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 6:16:39 AM8/19/05
Thank you for laying in on the line, the great rocka rolla. If these
ppl want minute details of the Wereo, perhaps we should give it to
them.

I can give them a GENERAL bit of information about the "crystal clear"
Wereo-

1) it's the biggest musical in the world!

2) It's the only 3 hours that matters in Music!

3) It's something which defies logic, the way it got here n' stuff! ...

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 6:17:47 AM8/19/05
Don't you have some dippin' to do today, Zoggen?

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 6:24:54 AM8/19/05
I see a remnant of the "old logic" exists here, guys. This is the kind
of mindset that incredibly still exists on such Wereo knocked-out
places like the *HiSsinZ* Star, the Greg Lake *GlAcKiE* and even the
Black Oak Arkansas Asshole message areas. It's incredible that this
type of mindset still exists in certain places. That's all it is is a
mindset, and a pretty bad one at that. It's devoid of the New Intellect
altogether.

I guess for now these type of fools like Shira, these seedplanters are
gonna bumble and stumble through life, denying the beauty and the
supernatural powers of the Wereo and trying to convince the next guy.

They are the actual "Misery City" as the POF exactly coined the phrase
right a long time ago.

~ THE WEREO IS THE ONLY 3 HOURS THAT MATTERS IN MUSIC ~

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 6:30:58 AM8/19/05

Kill Master wrote:
> In article <usually-1416BA...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,

> gatesofbabblelawn <usu...@amd-p.only> wrote:
>
> > Scott knows more about the age of consent in different states then I
> > would ever want to know. But if that is what Scott actually believes
> > then I must take an alternate view on this matter. But being that
> > Man-boy marriage is not addressed in the Wereo or in any fashion
> > relating to the California Jam, this does not present an impassable
> > obstacle in my continued quest to attain the new intellect.
>

> NO ONE would ever want to marry that FAT SLOB
> But u can bet that PEDO PIGGY gets AWL the kids high before the fat shit
> 'lifts' them....or wharever. Right PEDO PIGGY?
That's right, Zog. So just go and eat your heart out today >>>

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 6:35:36 AM8/19/05

gatesofbabblelawn wrote:
> In article <1124296768.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> "shira" <snadj...@mail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Well I have an aversion to corpse-spitting and have not heard the ELP
> > > release of which you speak. The sound quality is good and what you would
> > > expect of a recording off the radio made in 1974. The cool thing about
> > > the Wereo is that it doesn't bother with a complete soundboard of the
> > > full sets from each group, it cherry-picks the best tunes and has
> > > informative banter about the California Jam included. It also includes
> > > evidence of Scott's act of capturing the Wereo by having parts of songs
> > > missing and being incomplete. Having Scott's presence in these
> > > recordings is priceless.
> >
> > Ok, so we agree that the tapes are incomplete, cut up, not the best
> > quality and have issues. If that's your thing then fine. But don't tell
> > the whole world its staggering.
>
> Appreciation of the Wereo is a very spiritual thing and varies from
> person to person.
With the keyword being "spiritual." You know if it was this "spiritual"
back in 1974 I'm sure a lot of that spirit needs to be harnessed today.

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 6:38:29 AM8/19/05
I don't see any three-name nerd making that statement. Perhaps you're a
one-name turd who can't read very well.

Hulk

Aug 19, 2005, 6:41:36 AM8/19/05

Are you a thick person ready to eat some turds, wereo?

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 6:54:26 AM8/19/05
Um, I'd very much appreciate it if you want to converse with me, please
try to conduct yourself with SOME type of decorum and comport, poster.
Otherwise you may not get a response.

Hulk

Aug 19, 2005, 6:59:00 AM8/19/05
wereo_gogg wrote:

I just did, crap-gorger.

slumpy

Aug 19, 2005, 7:33:41 AM8/19/05
It was a hot summer's day and wereo_gogg popped out from behind a tree

wearing a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> 3) It's something which defies logic, the way it got here n' stuff!

Someone taped it.

Just like the thousands of other recordings done off the radio with shit
cheap equipment.

What REALLY defies logic is the way you have handled them and treated them
since you found them 5 years ago. Nothing short of disgraceful ignorance.

Plus the fact that you claim you are the only one who taped it.

Utter bullshit.

squid...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2005, 10:16:09 AM8/19/05

Turd rhymes with nerd!

Dt Lemons 1900

Aug 19, 2005, 11:11:47 AM8/19/05
This is the story of a child molester named Terry Herzog who lives in
Cincinnati, 671 Waycross rd. Stop by and tell him what you think of people
who abuse children.

http://tinyurl.com/96vb7

http://tinyurl.com/24gqf

http://tinyurl.com/2ze4a

http://tinyurl.com/25lso

http://tinyurl.com/3l9k

I know the repetitive nature of this post might be annoying but I have a
crusade that I am waging against people who sexually molest children. In
order to prevent this person from once again trying to seduce young boys in
Newsgroups. I will post this factual and accurate account of what this Terry
scum has done. All links are valid and true, no names were changed to
protect the guilty. In my Jihad against the diddler I will delete his
insane drooling's and instead replace it with this accurate and true account
of what the disease has done to hurt children. I swear this to Allah the
almighty from this day forward.

I do this in memory of little Timmy O'Toole

Dt Lemons 1900

Aug 19, 2005, 11:12:07 AM8/19/05

Dt Lemons 1900

Aug 19, 2005, 11:12:25 AM8/19/05

Dt Lemons 1900

Aug 19, 2005, 11:12:44 AM8/19/05

Dt Lemons 1900

Aug 19, 2005, 11:13:01 AM8/19/05

Dt Lemons 1900

Aug 19, 2005, 11:13:40 AM8/19/05

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 19, 2005, 11:24:30 AM8/19/05
In article <de4b40$bv7$4...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
Hulk <HU...@100tons.lift> wrote:

Well I just got the Wereo a couple weeks ago. It takes time to craft a
review for such a work. I'm no Devon, you know.

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 19, 2005, 11:25:05 AM8/19/05
In article <1124447909.7...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

That Nada fellow sure is uppity, Scott.

artcinco

Aug 19, 2005, 11:25:58 AM8/19/05
In article <de49pd$ai4$5...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
Hulk <HU...@100tons.lift> wrote:

One of the thickest.

slumpy

Aug 19, 2005, 11:31:04 AM8/19/05
It was a hot summer's day and artcinco popped out from behind a tree wearing

a hat made of leaves and a cheeky grin, saying:

> In article <de49pd$ai4$5...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,

Quantity over quality every time.

Kill Master

Aug 19, 2005, 1:14:11 PM8/19/05
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

AWL ya needed to do was say EAT and the FAT ASS PEDO PIGGY comes running

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 3:07:22 PM8/19/05
Nah, Nada's a good guy. He ain't no RADICAL BITCH. At least that better
MOT be Nada!

That ain't you, Nada? Hulk?

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 3:09:05 PM8/19/05
Let us know as it becomes part of your Spirituality, the Great GOB.

Hulk

Aug 19, 2005, 3:10:08 PM8/19/05

"slumpy" <not...@privacy.net> wrote in message

wereo's fat is quality and not cellulite quantity?

Hulk

Aug 19, 2005, 3:12:21 PM8/19/05

"gatesofbabblelawn" <usu...@amd-p.only> wrote:

Is it Devon or Devin?

Hulk

Aug 19, 2005, 3:14:42 PM8/19/05

"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

What has Nada got to do with Hulk? They are completely different character
names. Maybe Hulk stole Nada's persona, or did he?

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 4:00:05 PM8/19/05
I think this thread's going up over 100. It's been a long time since we
had one of these.

~ I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS IN MUSIC ~

wereo_gogg

Aug 19, 2005, 4:02:49 PM8/19/05
And THAT rhymes with Jarl Sigurd!~

Kill Master

Aug 19, 2005, 4:09:51 PM8/19/05
In article <1124481605.8...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

SHUT UP u STUPID PEDO PIGGY MORON

gatesofbabblelawn

Aug 20, 2005, 1:16:25 AM8/20/05
In article <1124478545....@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
"wereo_gogg" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

Will do, Scott.

artcinco

Aug 20, 2005, 1:17:16 AM8/20/05
In article <43062ef8$0$18915$7b6a...@news.mbnet.fi>,
"Hulk" <Hu...@100tons.com_killspam> wrote:

It's Devin but many use "Devon" as a term of endearment.

Kill Master

Aug 20, 2005, 2:00:51 AM8/20/05
In article <usually-1E0183...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
gatesofbabblelawn <usu...@amd-p.only> wrote:

Just SUCK that STUPID FAT PEDO PIGGY ASS - WTF is WRONG Wit u???

It is loading more messages.