Free Clarinet Music

Brah...@yahoo.com

Dec 9, 2007, 4:14:33 PM12/9/07
After a lot of work....... I am pleased to announce the "official"
opening of the Clarinet Institute of Los Angeles web site.
www.clarinetinstitute.com

The web site is a great resource for any clarinet player. There are a
ton of free out-of-copyright clarinet pieces in pdf format. A lot of
the music has been lost for decades and only now is being made
accessible. We also have lots of midi files and a way to play them so
your computer can accompany you while practicing.

I've also listed a number of mp3 files of clarinet performances. There
are some of my performances, of course. If anyone has a performance
they'd like listed, please email me.

If you are looking for a video of a clarinet performance, I've saved
you the trouble of searching on youtube.

There is also a page for new composers. I encourage new composers
writing for the clarinet to notify me so I can publicize your music.

It's all free.

Jack Campin - bogus address

Dec 9, 2007, 5:48:25 PM12/9/07

It's nice as far as it goes, but rather monocultural. No jazz,
klezmer, Balkan, Greek or Turkish music. Are you intending to
keep it focused just on Western art music? Do you want submissions
of other stuff?

<http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/jack/> for CD-ROMs and free | fax 0870 0554 975

Joe Roberts

Dec 10, 2007, 4:49:46 PM12/10/07
It's a treasure ... thank you for sharing it.

Joe

(snips below for brevity)

Brah...@yahoo.com

Jan 3, 2008, 2:52:30 AM1/3/08
> >www.clarinetinstitute.com- Hide quoted text -

I do intend to branch out at some point.... but it takes a lot of
effort just maintaining the classical side of things. Who knows....
after I start selling clarinet related products I may be able to hire
a staff.....