Trick Int'l smail address?

SteveH1491

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Well folks, with Trickfest coming up I decided to get off my ass and at last
join Trick International... I printed the form from their web page and mailed
it in to Box 7118, FDR Station, NYNY, 10150, just as printed on the form...
today I got the thing back, with "Box closed" noted on the envelope.

What gives? Is this Carla's new strategy for dealing with the backlogs?

Charli

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

Have you tried e-mailing TI? I'd be interested to know what happened;
it could have been a screw-up at the post office...

Charli

Subscribe to the Trick e-mail discussion list.
Send a message to list...@sact.com with
"subscribe trickmail" (minus the quotes) in
the body

DaynaE

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

>What gives? Is this Carla's new strategy for dealing with the backlogs?

Actually, after reading that, maybe I shouldn't have bothered to reply to your
note. But I did...... oh well. She does NOT deserve to be slammed! But I'm
sure you're not the only one slamming her and then being MEGA friendly at the
Meet & Greets or Trickfest! Funny how people's personalities change when they
WANT something.

DaynaE

DaynaE

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

>Well folks, with Trickfest coming up I decided to get off my ass and at last
> join Trick International... I printed the form from their web page and
>mailed
> it in to Box 7118, FDR Station, NYNY, 10150, just as printed on the form...
> today I got the thing back, with "Box closed" noted on the envelope.
>
>What gives? Is this Carla's new strategy for dealing with the backlogs?

I would try remailing it. She's had that PO box for a lot longer than Trick
International has been around. My guess is that someone read the address
wrong, and a box similar to that number is closed. It's happened before with
business letters I've sent at work. It's not that unusual. People are human
and make mistakes. Give it another try --- or you may try e-mailing
Tric...@aol.com to clarify the address.

DaynaE

KRAMER KGK

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

In article <19971118194...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
steve...@aol.com (SteveH1491) writes:

>What gives? Is this Carla's new strategy for dealing with the backlogs?

Uh oh, more fuel for the "CT has broken up" rumor mill. The plot
thickens. Keep us posted, I'd really be surpised if that po box was really
closed though.

Zeppelin

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

Charli wrote

>Have you tried e-mailing TI? I'd be interested to know what happened;
>it could have been a screw-up at the post office...
>

>Charli

Hey, I resent that last remark!!! Better watch it or I'm liable to go POSTAL
on ya! ; )

Bone Machine

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

kram...@aol.com (KRAMER KGK) wrote:

If the band has broken up (God forbid), shouldn't the fan club be the
first group of people to know via a newsletter or something?

Has anyone sent e-mail to Trick International to ask about it?

Ladylarson

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

I got a call from Carla in August saying that part of the delay on my
membership was that the envelope had been marked "undeliverable" or "address
unknow/undeliverable" or something to that effect...I think she's just having
some problems with the post office...I don't think there's anything more to it
than that.

Lady
drop by my homepage and say hello!
http://members.aol.com/Ladylarson/index.html

Altov

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

>I got a call from Carla in August saying that part of the delay on my
> membership was that the envelope had been marked "undeliverable" or "address
> unknow/undeliverable" or something to that effect...I think she's just
>having
> some problems with the post office...I don't think there's anything more to
>it

What?!?!?! MY GOD, YOU MEAN THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE ACTUALLY MAKES
MISTAKES?!!!

Bunezuela

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

In article <19971120144...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, al...@aol.com
(Altov) writes:

>What?!?!?! MY GOD, YOU MEAN THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE >ACTUALLY MAKES
MISTAKES?!!!

Hee hee.

You know what doesn't really help the public image of postal workers, when they
have role models on tv like Cliffy Clavin from Cheers and Newman from Seinfeld.

"Hello, Newman."
- Jerry

Bunezuela

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

>What?!?!?! MY GOD, YOU MEAN THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE >ACTUALLY MAKES
MISTAKES?!!!

I know someone who moved, the post office never forwarded their car insurance
bill, they had an accident, and the insurance company wouldn't pay the claim.
Then the insurance bill arrived a few months later with one of those yellow
forwarding stickers on it. Nice.