photographic evidence of troika?

zeno

Aug 30, 2005, 9:21:55 AM8/30/05
does anyone have any photos of the troika music festival that they'd be
willing to share?

-zzz

James Hepler

Aug 30, 2005, 10:11:13 AM8/30/05
I didn't take these, but the link was posted to
another site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wordnerdy/tags/portastatic/

--- zeno <zen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> alt.music.chapel-hill --

Jim Sloan

Aug 30, 2005, 10:15:54 AM8/30/05
Please remove from your list. If you are not the correct person.
Please advise on who is. Thank you. Jim

rick sawyer

Aug 30, 2005, 10:19:45 AM8/30/05
actually, i think james always comes "correct."

r.

Erich Peace

Aug 30, 2005, 10:22:33 AM8/30/05
Raleigh – Durham – Chapel Hill, NC
2 Guitars, Drums Need Competent Bassist who wants to do more than play along to CDs in your bed room, for Recording and playing out. We have songs already written and are hoping to go into the studio this summer to record them. Our influences range from Catherine Wheel, INXS, Radiohead, The Church, Blur, U2 and If you think you might be interested or know someone that might be please contact Erich at erich...@thecloudfactory.net or Jeff at do...@mindspring.com

"If we are nothing at all in the end, let it be that we were true to ourselves." -e. peace

zeno

Aug 30, 2005, 12:11:11 PM8/30/05
thanks, hep.
that link led to a mother lode: