"American Skin (41 Shots) MP3

1 view

Bud Hendershot

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
I downloaded American Skin from Candys Room (I think it's candysroom.com,
but
not sure - look up Springsteen on a search engine like yahoo - it is one of
the biggest Bruce sites). It is the live version of the song, someone
recorded
it in Atlanta. It's about 6.4 megs. (P.S. - as good as this recording is, I
saw Bruce at MSG on June 29, and the version he and the band performed that
night was superior to this recording in every way - tighter, fuller
arrangement, more band partici[ation, especially on vocals). Still, it's out
there if you want it!

Gerard Mahoney

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
candysroom.com is a porn site isn't it?
Bud Hendershot <bhend...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message

estreetgirl

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00

"Gerard Mahoney" > candysroom.com is a porn site isn't it?

Not at all. The site dedicated to Bruce is
http://candysroom.freeservers.com/

I've already made this mistake. What a surprise ....

BOSSEAU

Jul 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/7/00
Here is the adress of Candy's room ; I don't know if you can download it
there. Tell me if you want to download "American Skin" because I want to
give the adress to real Springsteen fans, people who like the Ghost of Tom
Joad.

Olivier

BOSSEAU

Jul 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/7/00