MAILINGLIST: SUGAR

Stevie Collins

Mar 26, 1993, 3:48:29 AM3/26/93

OK, kids, i'm a little scared cuz i've never run a mailing list, and i
fear this one could get too big for its britches real quick, but here
goes trial basis:

The SUGAR mailing list exists.

About all things sugar, discussion on solo Mould, Husker Du, Mercyland, and
the Zulus also welcomed.

to subscribe, send mail to the poster of this message or to

sugar-...@soda.berkeley.edu

(WARNING: soda is a completely unreliable computer but it's the best I can
do right now. If you send mail here and don't hear from me it's very
I just haven't been able to log on.)

hope this works,

stevie
--

"There ARE things NOT in your book. There ARE paths OUTSIDE
of your garden.