Machines of Loving Grace

Bonzo

Jan 11, 1994, 5:46:25 PM1/11/94

Is there a mailing list for MACHINES OF LOVING GRACE? I know there used
to be one but I haven't had any luck subscribing. While I'm at it, is the
"Burn Like Brilliant Trash" single easy to come by?

Amal Gupta

Jan 11, 1994, 9:44:23 PM1/11/94

There were a couple of copies of "Burn..." sitting in the MOLG bin in my
local record store for the past couple of months, it seems.

-KG

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Jan 14, 1994, 6:36:32 AM1/14/94
In article <2gva81$7...@panix.com>, buf...@panix.com (Bonzo) writes:
> While I'm at it, is the
> "Burn Like Brilliant Trash" single easy to come by?

Doubtful...since it's now out of print.

I've got one...<grin>

Woody

GSP...@delphi.com

Jan 22, 1994, 12:13:57 AM1/22/94
tower records in NYC at 4th and Broadway carries the burn like brilliant trash
single. They have a mail order division at the towerchain so you could
probably get it over the phone.