NIN tour Dates?

JAMES ANDREW CHRISTENSEN

Nov 30, 1993, 5:04:43 PM11/30/93
Anyone know when NIN will be touring the west coast? Also, any info on the
new album "The Downward Spiral"?

Thanks

JC

jon e roig

Nov 30, 1993, 9:15:03 PM11/30/93
I don't think there is a NIN tour in the works as of yet. Look for
Downward Spiral in January.
yeah right

-j...@gas.uug.arizona.edu
REVOLUTION NRRRD STYLE NOW!

Larva Boy

Nov 30, 1993, 11:09:24 PM11/30/93
j...@helium.gas.uug.arizona.edu (jon e roig) writes:

>I don't think there is a NIN tour in the works as of yet. Look for
>Downward Spiral in January.
> yeah right

January? Didn't we hear that, oh, about a year ago? :>

Looking forward to hear what Trent comes up with this time around,
Larva Boy
<mag...@u.washington.edu>

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Dec 1, 1993, 8:28:45 AM12/1/93
All I know is that the local Mucusland (Musicland) moved the date in their
little book for his new album from October/November to January.
Ergh...starting to get torqued at this!

Woodstock

Jamie Cash

Dec 2, 1993, 1:26:27 PM12/2/93
JAMES ANDREW CHRISTENSEN (chr...@saturn.wwc.edu) wrote:
: Anyone know when NIN will be touring the west coast? Also, any info on the
: new album "The Downward Spiral"?

: Thanks

: JC

Don't know about the west coast, but I've heard from some friends who do
booking for college concerts that NIN will be doing a pre-release mini-concert
in January or Feb. I'd be psyched. I'll post again when I get further
details.

--Jamie
jrc...@unix.amherst.edu

Jamie Cash

Dec 2, 1993, 1:32:49 PM12/2/93
Jamie Cash (jrc...@unix.amherst.edu) wrote:

: Don't know about the west coast, but I've heard from some friends who do

: booking for college concerts that NIN will be doing a pre-release mini-

: concert in January or Feb. I'd be psyched. I'll post again when I get
: further details.

Sorry, didn't quite phrase that correctly. I've heard that NIN will be doing
a pre-release mini-tour in the Northeast in Jan or Feb.

--Jamie
jrc...@unix.amherst.edu

Patrick Bio-Dude Berry

Dec 2, 1993, 2:47:37 PM12/2/93
In article <2dlc0j$9...@amhux3.amherst.edu>,
Jamie Cash <jrc...@unix.amherst.edu> wrote:

>Don't know about the west coast, but I've heard from some friends who do
>booking for college concerts that NIN will be doing a pre-release mini-concert
>in January or Feb. I'd be psyched. I'll post again when I get further
>details.
>
>--Jamie
>jrc...@unix.amherst.edu

oWell, when I saw Acid Test open for The Ocean Blue, they said to look for them
touring with NIN in March, so....

Pat
--
If you ain't out of your head can you ever enjoy yourself
But if you ain't in your head then who's at home? --James--

jon e roig

Dec 2, 1993, 3:52:35 PM12/2/93
NIN will be playing here, at the mighty U of A, in Feb sometime.
kinda good, I think.

-j...@gas.uug.arizona.edu