GIF Of Alternative Bandssssss

nor...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

Jan 8, 1994, 5:22:31 AM1/8/94
Hi guys,

Do you guys know any FTP sites that contain the image files (GIF,JPG..)
of some alternative bands such as Smashing Pumpkins, Blind Melon, Dig, Breeders
etc..Thanks in advance.

Please email me or reply via newsgroup.

-

jetset

Jan 8, 1994, 1:27:49 PM1/8/94
In article <1994Jan8.0...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>,

ftp.uwp.edu in /pub/music/pictures/s/smashing.pumpkins and
/pub/music/pictures/b/breeders. No dig or blind melon but I didn't
check too hard. Check the site out, it holds lyrics, discogs,
mailing-list archives, press releases, interviews and everything
you could possibly want to do with Doom!

jet...@cs.mcgill.ca

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Jan 10, 1994, 8:05:21 AM1/10/94
In article <1994Jan8.0...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>, nor...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:
> Do you guys know any FTP sites that contain the image files (GIF,JPG..)
> of some alternative bands such as Smashing Pumpkins, Blind Melon, Dig, Breeders
> etc..Thanks in advance.

You might want to try...

ftp.uwp.edu
pub/music/pictures

I've gotten some fun stuffs from there...but if anyone else has some good
places to go, please clue me in also...

Woody