BlackHappy

Greg Hamilon

Jan 6, 1994, 7:23:53 PM1/6/94
Recently, some friends of mine (BlackHappy) went on a tour of the U.S.
I am curious if anyone on the Net saw them, and if so, what did you think?

Greg

go...@duckcall.uoregon.edu

Christopher...@walnut.prs.k12.nj.us

Jan 7, 1994, 12:51:02 PM1/7/94
I recieved a copy of their cd and I like it a lot, but I was wondering where
I would be able to see them, are they off their tour? Have they done any
other recordings?
-=C=-

-----Princeton Regional Schools takes no responsibility for the
accuracy or content of the above message.

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Jan 10, 1994, 7:54:10 AM1/10/94

First off, I'm insanely jealous whenever someone casually starts off a post
about BlackHappy with "some friends of mine...." <grin> Anway...

They came up here to Anchorage for two shows, but, unfortunately, I managed to
miss them both. Very upset...however, I have managed to pick up both _Friendly
Dog Salad_ and _Peghead_, and am very hooked...if you could pass on my
appreciation (and generic fandom <grin>) to your friends <ergh!>, I'd
appreciate it...

Woody

Greg Hamilton

Jan 10, 1994, 9:10:06 AM1/10/94
Recently, some friends of mine (BlackHappy) went on a tour of the U.S.
I'm curious if anyone on the Net saw them, and if so, what did you think?

Greg

go...@duckmail.uoregon.edu

Christopher...@walnut.prs.k12.nj.us

Jan 11, 1994, 12:06:38 PM1/11/94
I didn't see them, but I was wondering if their cd has been widely
released... I have a copy and want the original.

Greg Hamilton

Jan 12, 1994, 9:33:07 AM1/12/94
Recently, some friends of mine, (BlackHappy) went on a tour of the U.S.
I was just curious, did anyone on the Net see them, and if so, what did you
think?

Greg

go...@duckmail.uoregon.edu

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Jan 14, 1994, 6:31:25 AM1/14/94
In article <1994Jan11.1...@walnut.prs.k12.nj.us>, Christopher...@walnut.prs.k12.nj.us writes:
> I didn't see them, but I was wondering if their cd has been widely
> released... I have a copy and want the original.

Well, how do you define 'widely?' It's not exactly well-known (i.e., probably
won't find it a national chains, such as Mucusland or Camelot), but it is
available at at least two different places here in Anchorage, Alaska...<grin>

BTW...actually rather glad BlackHappy can't be found at a national
chain...while I wish them much success, they just wouldn't fit in with the
posse atmosphere at Mucusland...

Woody

Mark Peterson

Jan 21, 1994, 2:09:05 PM1/21/94
>>I didn't see them, but I was wondering if their cd has been widely
>>released... I have a copy and want the original.

I think that this has been widely released. I live in Seattle and
every Tower Record store has it, come to think of I have not been in
a decent Record store that did not have it. So if you have a tower go there
and ask if not send me mail and I can get all the vitals off the CD for you to
possibly order it.

They are a great band. They are from Coeur 'D Alene, Idaho. I went to School about
an hour away from there, so I had the chance to see them quite a bit, before they moved
to Seattle. I was in a fraternity at U of Idaho with several of their friends so we had
them play at our Fraternity quite a bit.

Quite a nice bunch of guys, I see them usually a couple times a month when they are not on
the road. I saw them on New Years and dis-located a thumb on a failed stage dive. Oh well...

hope this helps

I will be thinking about all you fans of theirs when I see them tonight in Everett, WA.

Mark

mar...@microsoft.com