LEGENDARY PINK DOTS

Aubrey

Jan 26, 1994, 8:45:45 AM1/26/94

Are there any fans/collectors of the LEGENDARY PINK DOTS?

Rage

J Paschel

Jan 26, 1994, 11:47:22 AM1/26/94
au...@rkw-risc.cs.up.ac.za (Aubrey) writes:

Well, I checked with the International Registry of Music Enthusiasts and
they said that with the exception of a 44 year old male butcher in Omaha,
Nebraska, nobody had ever listened to LPD's music. Sorry.
--
--=={{ big...@u.washington.edu }}==--

Robert McCarthy

Jan 26, 1994, 11:00:45 AM1/26/94
Aubrey (au...@rkw-risc.cs.up.ac.za) wrote:
: Hi,

: Are there any fans/collectors of the LEGENDARY PINK DOTS?

fans, anyway.
: Rage

--
___________________ ________________________________________
| | |

C. Wiggins

Jan 26, 1994, 12:07:46 PM1/26/94
In <2i5s69$f...@inet.up.ac.za> au...@rkw-risc.cs.up.ac.za (Aubrey) writes:

>Hi,

> Are there any fans/collectors of the LEGENDARY PINK DOTS?

I guess I count as a fan. Don't think I qualify as a collector yet, though.
That band has a LOT of albums/CD's out. I have only a few of them.

I've got all the Tear Garden CD's though. Anyone who is a fan of LPD and
Skinny Puppy and who hasn't yet checked out TG is missing out on some
pretty great stuff.

Chris Wiggins wg...@troi.cc.rochester.edu

christopher ott

Jan 26, 1994, 9:33:22 PM1/26/94
Aubrey (au...@rkw-risc.cs.up.ac.za) wrote:
: Hi,

: Are there any fans/collectors of the LEGENDARY PINK DOTS?

: Rage

AAAAAAHHHH!! What are they like!!!!!??? I've been trying for two years
to here this legendary band! please give me an overview before I buy
this 2CD set down the road.
--
Sigh.

Bernt Olav Rostad

Jan 27, 1994, 12:35:26 AM1/27/94

In article <1994Jan26.1...@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>, wg...@troi.cc.rochester.edu (C. Wiggins) writes:
> In <2i5s69$f...@inet.up.ac.za> au...@rkw-risc.cs.up.ac.za (Aubrey) writes:
>
> >Hi,
>
> > Are there any fans/collectors of the LEGENDARY PINK DOTS?
>
> I guess I count as a fan. Don't think I qualify as a collector yet, though.
> That band has a LOT of albums/CD's out. I have only a few of them.
>
> I've got all the Tear Garden CD's though. Anyone who is a fan of LPD and
> Skinny Puppy and who hasn't yet checked out TG is missing out on some
> pretty great stuff.

LEGENDARY PINK DOTS will do some touring in Europe this spring,
according to Tore in ORIGAMI they will be in Norway from May 10
'til May 17.

*******
Bernt O Rostad, University of Oslo
E-mail: ber...@ifi.uio.no
Snail-mail: P.O.Box 33 LOFTS-EIK, 3123 TONSBERG, NORWAY
*******

Telyas Abraham

Jan 27, 1994, 6:33:34 AM1/27/94

You are dead wrong. I know lots of people who LOVE LEGENDARY PINK
DOTS, and Edward Kaspel. The LEGENDARY had even visited Israel (Where
I am located), and gave a concert (wasn't there, but my friends tell
me it was great).

Avi
|Abraham (Avi) Telyas | Some girls are bigger than others |
|E-mail :s290...@techst02.technion.ac.il | |

KEV...@delphi.com

Jan 27, 1994, 7:37:02 PM1/27/94
If you want some specific information about one of their releases I have
14 or so in my collection. I think I have some literature on the band
and have seen them live. Send mail and I'll tell you more. Kevin88

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Jan 27, 1994, 5:57:01 AM1/27/94
In article <2i5s69$f...@inet.up.ac.za>, au...@rkw-risc.cs.up.ac.za (Aubrey) writes:
> Are there any fans/collectors of the LEGENDARY PINK DOTS?

Found one here...only got two albums (Crushed_Velvet_Apocalypse and
Shadow_Weaver), but am anxious to get more. Do you know TearGarden? More
similar stuff...also fun.

Woody

POE DONALD DAVIS

Jan 30, 1994, 11:10:01 AM1/30/94
au...@rkw-risc.cs.up.ac.za (Aubrey) writes:

>Hi,

>Rage
I know there are many many die hard fans of the Dots, I belong to a
mailing list that deals entirely w/ the Dots.
I my self am a hardcore collector. I am coming close to finishing my
collection, but I am missing some of the older Ka-spel things and some
really old Dots stuff.
They are coming out w/ a new album soon titled "9 lives to Wonder" I believe, but can't quiet remember. cEVIN Key plays drums or something on it.
If you want more info, drop a line...+don

"So we're told, Heaven's paved with gold...
But it has to come from somewhere!" Ka-Spel
po...@ucsu.colorado.edu

Michael Hanley McNamara

Feb 10, 1994, 10:57:23 PM2/10/94
Yes, I am a fan and collector of LPD. Do you have any of their earlier rare
cassette releases?.. besides Chemical Playschool? Lichaem