Scrawl, cover of "Cold Hearted Snake"

1 view

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Feb 8, 1994, 6:25:01 AM2/8/94
In article <jgn+.26....@osu.edu>, jg...@osu.edu (John G Norman) writes:
> I'm going to have to betray my ignorance: who originally did the song "Cold
> Hearted Snake," which Scrawl covers on BLOODSUCKER? The song was written by
> Elliot Wolff, pub. Virgin Music.

If it's the same 'Cold Hearted Snake' as I'm thinking of, it was Paula Abdul, a
few years back. Is the cover good? Might be interested in hearing it...

/=========================================================================\
| Woody | Anyone capable of running the government |
| as...@aurora.alaska.edu | is going to be too smart to get into |
\===========================| politics in the first place. --Herman-- |
gee...my first .sig. <grin>\=============================================/

kate babka

Feb 10, 1994, 9:39:16 PM2/10/94
so my question is, where is this cover of cold hearted snake? not that i'm oh so fond of the song, but i really like scrawl, and i know this isn't on velvet hammer. where did you find this and is it still available (and is it any good?)

Ed Zeitz

Feb 11, 1994, 12:23:52 AM2/11/94

This cover is on _Bloodsucker_, originally released in late 1991 on Feel
Good All Over, and reissued in 1993 on Simple Machines. _Bloodsucker_ is
more dense and over the top than _Velvet Hammer_, but is nonetheless a
fantastic album. It only has seven songs on it, so if you do find it don't
overpay...

Ed