NIN - Broken

Kenny G

Dec 6, 1993, 8:08:43 AM12/6/93
Hello, anyone know how many pressings were made of the special 3 inch
CD included in the first releases of Broken by NIN. Also which countries
got this release and does anyone know the song titles. One's an Adam Ant
cover, and I think the other is Pigface?

Thanks.

Ned Raggett

Dec 6, 1993, 11:48:49 AM12/6/93
In article <1993Dec6.1...@bnr.ca>,

Song titles: "You're So Physical", by Adam Ant (originally on "Kings of
the Wild Frontier") and "Suck" by Pigface (Trent wrote the lyrics and
performed a rather different version on the "Gub" album; all the live
versions since then have been sung by Ogre).

Jesse Telephone Booth

Dec 6, 1993, 11:30:52 AM12/6/93
Broken w/ Mini-Disc = 10,000 in U.S.
Adam Ant - Physical
Pigface/Reznor - Suck
Jesse
--
/* boo...@rpi.edu - finger for PGP v2.3a public key or Linux IP address */
/* Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Computer and Systems Engineering */

Graham Dunn

Dec 6, 1993, 1:35:59 PM12/6/93
In article <1993Dec6.1...@bnr.ca>,
Kenny G <coo...@bcarh5e0.bnr.ca> wrote:

Well, my CD of *Broken* has these two tracks, _Physical_ (the Adam and the
Ants cover) and _Suck_ (the song Reznor wrote with Pigface (they weren't
pleased when he only gave them "with" songwriting credits; it was supposed
to *just* Pigface, of which Reznor was a part at the time)) at tracks 98 and
99, respectively. I thought *all* of the copies had these tracks... I know the
cassettes do...

Thank you.
Graham

--
"A dreaded sunny day/so let's go where we're happy/and I meet you at the
cemetry gates"

Robert A. Mason

Dec 6, 1993, 4:58:01 PM12/6/93

"Broken EP.

I have the mini-disc with mine. I bought it in Cleveland, OH. I think
it was included in the first pressing only or something. The songs are
"Suck"-cowritten w/ Pigface, and the adam ant song "physical". But,
you needn't worry, as i understand it, those two songs are on ALL
versions of "bRoken". They're included as hidden tracks on later
pressings, tracks 98 and 99.

as...@aurora.alaska.edu

Dec 7, 1993, 5:56:52 AM12/7/93

Don't know the technical info (only that I got the 3-incher up here in
Alaska), but the songs are "Too Physica" by Adam Ant, and "Suck" by Pigface.
Suck is available on a couple different Pigface albums in a couple different
versions...don't have 'em myself (wish I did) but heard 'em at a friends...

Woodstock