TK: REPOST(?) f/m "The Surprise

Michaelm

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

The Surprise

It was sunset. She stood at the window of the small beach house,
watching the last of the sunlight glinting off the waves. She was still
damp from their day spent among those waves -- swimming, tanning, and
surreptitiously fondling each other beneath the water. Long auburn hair
still clung lightly to her back, hiding the bikini strap and giving the
impression that she might be topless. The young man watching her from
the couch was patient, however. a moonlight swim would not be far away.
Still...
"You'd better get out of those wet things" he said. "What there is
of them." With a sly smile.
"And into?" she asked, turning to let him admire her well-tanned
body. He didn't answer. He didn't breathe. She took that as an answer,
removing the skimpy top with flirtatious ease. The bottoms, string
quickly parted, fell gracefully to her feet. Naked, still glistening
from the waters, she stood before him, back to the setting sun. It
wasn't the light that misted his eyes. Long auburn hair--almost to her
waist, hazel eyes, full breasts, full figure -- not as lean as any dancer
perhaps, but soft and warm to hold. He felt safe when he held her. Or
she him. And that beautiful smile! The one that always began and
remained in her eyes...... It seemed a very long time before he could
speak, and he relished every moment. Then...
"Oh God. God, how beautiful"
"Tell me more" she said.
"Couldn't I show you?"
"Well....not like that" she said, tugging gently at the trunks he
still wore. He sighed as the growing pressure of his swelling penis
against the fabric was eased, then removed as she continued tugging,
drawing the trunks down and off--leaving him naked, stretched out on the
fluffy cushions, his erection very, very evident. He was a little self-
conscious, she noted. Idiot. He never considered himself in good enough
"shape". As long as they'd been dating, he'd never understood that his
eyes were much more attractive to her than his prick. Warm, gentle,
smiling eyes; that melted her insides when he looked at her like that.
Eyes that were framed in a pleasant, loving face; that was framed in
soft, dark hair (with lots of curls to play with) and a soft beard that
tickled when he nuzzled her in the night. She sighed. A very good man,
she thought. With very good eyes. And, she admitted, a very good prick.
"What are you thinking?" he asked.
"Oh, this and that." she grinned. "Mostly this" sliding her fingers
between her legs "and that" running their tips along the length of his
shaft. He gasped, quivering beneath her touch, and stretched out fully,
moaning softly. She stroked him for awhile, letting her fingers drift
along his length, over his scrotum, then, mischievously swept them up his
sides, over his ribs, and into his armpits.
"AHH! Aahhahahahhah!!!" he squealed, wriggling.
"Noooohahahhahohohohahano don't tickle hehheheeeeeeeehh
pleeeeehehehehease! don't tickle!"
She realized quickie that she was in luck. Stretching out beneath her,
he'd had to stick his arms out under the arm of the couch, but the fluffy
cushions and his position made it hard for him to pull them back out.
Helpless. She thought. Hmmm.... Quickly she ran to the side of the
couch, grabbing hold of his hands and pulling his arms farther out--as
far as they'd reach. She noted with pleasure that his resistance was
only token. A small cushion stuffed between the arms of the couch and
those of her lover insured that he was comfortable. And helpless.
Completely helpless.
"Well now," she said "what am I going to do with you?" She giggled,
watching him squirm in mock-horror.
"You wouldn't. Please, please no, you wouldn--
ahahahaaaaaahahahahahhehehehehaaa!" as he fingertips lightly brushed his
ribs. His knees came up -- she'd have to do something about that.
Easiest, she thought, just to sit on them. Grinning wickedly, she
lowered herself astride him, just below his still-hard penis. Idly, she
swirled a lock of hair round and round his member. "Mmmmmph! Mmmm
Mmmmmmhaha! Not that, please!"
"Okay" she said, slooooooowly pulling the lock of hair from his
penis. "Don't want anything to happen just yet anyway, do we?" She drew
her fingernails lightly down his ribs, wiggling them lightly over his
tummy. As she did so, she knew her long hair was falling all around him,
sweeping over his sides, neck, and genitals. He shuddered, giggling
softly. She could feel the heat from his hardness, and the dampness
forming between her own legs. But she had all night, she reminded
herself. She knew he loved to be tickled. And his every ticklish spot.
"Oh no, stop, please stop! I'll be good! Haven't I been good?"
"Yes, my love, you've been very, very good. I've never had a better
birthday present" The weekend alone had been his idea, and he'd almost
had to drag her away from work. As a matter of fact... "But you had to
tickle me into coming, didn't you?" Wait, she thought. Was that a
double-entendre? It was. She could see him trying not to giggle at the
thought. "Kitchy kitchy koo, baby boy--Tickle tickle tickle!" she said,
lowering her head to stare into his eyes. That did it. He lost control,
laughing out loud, and she teased him a little more, not even touching
him. "Who's a ticklish baby? Is he a ticklish baby boy? Ootchy cootchy
cootchy coooooo, I'm going to tickle you!"
"NONONONOnononono pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasehahahahaha!!!
Please no more!!" he collapsed into silent laughter, and she leaned
closer, so that her breath and hair tickled his ear as she whispered into
it--running her fingers along his naked body all the while.
"Tickle tickle tickle tickle. Kitchy kitchy coo! Does he have a
ticklish tummy? Yes he does! He's a ticklish boy! He's so ticklish!"
She giggled, joining in his laughter. Sitting up, she watched him
recover his breath. She also noticed his erection--still evident--and
began to softly stroke it's length.
"Oh! Ooooooohhhhh! Oh god! God I love you!"
"I take it back. I think this is the best birthday present I've
ever had."
He grinned, puzzling her. "Well, we'll see."
"And what is that supposed to mean?" she asked, attempting to coax
an answer from somewhere other than his lips. He said nothing. "What
are you planning, Darling?" His lips quivered, then parted in a very
wide smile.
"I can't tell you."
"Can't tell me what?"
"It's a secret."
She was silent for a while, thinking. What kind of secret? What would
he do? She gave up.
"Tell me."
"No. It's a secret. You'll see."
"Oooohhhhh. Come aaahhhhhnnnn. Please?" She smiled her sweetest
smile "Pretty please?" He said nothing. "Okay, pal. Just remember, you
had your chance....."
"No WAIT! What-aAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!" He began to buck and
squirm desperately as she ran her fingers up and down his sides. She
swirled them around, making little circles in his armpits, bending down
to let her hair sweep along his naked body. He was in trouble, and she
knew it! She'd found out a long time ago just how sensitive he was all
over--especially when he was just drying off... "We have ways of making
you talk, honey" she said "What is it? What is it?"
"I... I... hahahahhheheheheeeeeeeeoooooohhaaaaa"
"Come on. Kootchy kootchy kooo! Tell me."
"Naaaaahahahahah I can't I can't! Pleasepleasestohahahahahahapppp!
MERCYhheeeeeehhee! Mercy!" She slowed her pace, gently caressing his
sides and stomach. He giggled occasionally, but managed to catch his
breath.
"I'm waiting....."
"Oh god. Oh god. Really, beloved, really it'd be better if you wa-
oooohahahaha!!! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!" He collapsed
into helpless gibbering, laughing, and squirming as she repeated her
performance. She took much longer, this time. She scrabbled her fingers
along his tummy, running them up and down his ribs, then under his arms,
and over his shoulders, tickling his neck and his ears. He was laughing
too hard to beg for mercy, or do anything but squirm under her (and his
naked body squirming under her naked body was not doing wonders for her
concentration). She began to kiss and lick and tickle him, running her
tongue around his ears, pausing to whisper "He's a tickle-baby! He's a
tickle-baby boy!" before the tension she could feel in the penis pressed
between them gave her a warning. Abruptly, she sat up, looking down at
him giggling himself to a breathless stop. She noticed with some
satisfaction that he remained rock-hard.
"Had enough?" she inquired innocently. "I'll bet you'd like me to
do something about this" she said, drumming her fingertips lightly along
his shaft. "wouldn't you?" He gasped. He was on the very edge, and
they both knew it. Of course, so was she, but she didn't think he knew
it.
"Ooooooohhhhhhhh. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseee" he begged. She bent
down to gently kiss the tip. He breath was warm against it, and he
gasped.
"Does that feel good" she asked huskily.
"Oh yes. Ooooohhhh yes." She licked it lightly, then blew gently
on the spot, causing him to groan in pleasure.
"Darling....?"
"Oh yes, yes...."
"What's the surprise?"
How cute. she thought, when he actually whimpered. Then he said
"Will you let me up?"
"Of course. After you tell me what it is."
"I--" He looked up, a little fearfully (a little hopefully, she
thought) "I really..... just....."
"Yes?"
"can't."
She sighed. Then she reached behind her. Just within reach was the end-
table where she'd left her aloe-vera lotion. Well within her reach were
his untouched, ticklish feet. It was a little tricky, getting the cap
off, and the slippery lotion smeared all over his wriggling toes, but she
hated to turn around, and miss seeing the growing look of horror on his
face.
"WAIT!"
"Wait?"
"Please, honey, please, not my feet! Not that!"
"Are you gonna talk?" she asked, sliding one finger along his
instep.
"YES! YES! Pleaheeeehehehese! No more!"
"Okay. But if you don't talk this time..... I'll do THIS!!!" She
lay back suddenly, so that her head was between his lotion-soaked feet.
Wrapping one arm around each ankle, she wriggled her fingers up and down
his soles, working them in between his toes, scratching her nails lightly
along his instep. She felt him writhing helplessly under her, and was
almost afraid he'd pull the couch apart. So, she thought, she'd better
make sure he was plenty weakened.... He was in agony/ecstasy. She'd
never tickled him this much, ever! He could barely think, except of the
devilish tickling of her fingers. Then he felt something poke him in the
ribs! He screamed in helpless laughter, as she prodded and poked his
ribs and armpits with her toes--never letting up on his own toes with her
fingers. If she were the concert pianist of tickling, this was her
Carnegie Hall. And he was her Steinway. He thought he might pass out,
as her fingers, toes, and tongue explored his helpless body. It seemed
to go on for hours, then he felt her weight shift as she sat up again.
As she did, her pubic hair brushed against his penis, bringing him mind-
numbingly close to the explosion she'd been tickling him too hard to
permit. He groaned
"Ooohohoho! No more! No more I'll talk I'll talk I'll talk!!!!"
"Talk"
"It's... it's....it's"
"Kitchy kitchy..."
"It's a RING! It's a RING! "
She was dumbstruck. For what seemed forever, there was silence.
"A ring?"
He looked up at her, sheepishly. He was soaked with sweat, gulping in
great gasps of air, and still quivering beneath her. He'd never looked
better. "I... I'd really wanted to be on my knees for this." Silence
again, then "Please, please marry me?"
"Yes. YES!" She threw herself down on him, smothering him (almost
literally) with kisses. As she did, without thinking about it, she slid
him inside of her, and the long-denied explosion took place. In both of
them. They hardly noticed. Still kissing, still throbbing, they slipped
into unconsciousness for a little while.

He woke to feel her lips on his, and responded as well as he could, still
trapped as he was. When she was satisfied that he was awake again, she
sat up, looking deeply into his eyes. As he looked into hers.
"I love you." she said.
"I love you." he answered, but she caught the slight twitch of his
lip, and asked,
"What is it?"
"Well" he said "You do know that from now on, if anybody asks I can
tell them you pinned me down and tickled me until I proposed?" She
sighed. Well, she did love him for his sense of humor....
"All right, mister" she said. "Just for that I'm going to tickle
you ALL...NIGHT...LONG.....