AnotherMUD

Neustrup/Carter Family

Nov 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/17/97

Does anybody remember a mud named AnotherMUD running at
mud.compart.fi 4000?? It went down for a major overhaul 4 years ago and I
just read that it was back up. I have not been able to connect to it
however and was wondering if anybody had heard anything about it.....

Robert Beattie

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

It's up and down at mud.compart.fi 4000 . It won't be up anytime soon
though on a permanent basis. A lot of the code was accidently deleted and
so they have to redo some major parts of the code (including the map).
Also "they" appears to be mostly Knuff so it will take a long time!

There is a homepage too but damned if I know the addy :)

Cutter/Pug/Tomas

Josh Carter

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Hey, thanks! Anybody out there know the address of the website?? Also, I
encourage all of you out there to try this mud, it's the best one I have
every played.
mud.compart.fi 4000
Josh