Try this out???

Roger `ANJOU' Dubar

Sep 17, 1991, 2:51:45 PM9/17/91

ok try out this if you can reach it...

its LPmud version 3 running a version 2.4.5 mudlib, with modifications...

its called NANVENT, and its on...

130.159.112.65 3000

if you can telnet to there... please mail me (in the game if you like)
if you try it out, and don't forget to tell me where you are playing from...

features of NANVAENT include charater descriptions and you get to
keep your items when you quit out (well normally....) and a lot more..

comments welcome...

it'll be fairly empty until out term starts here in October, and it wont't
be on that particular site for very long - it'll soo be moved to a more
permanent host...

oh yeah, and its been running since around February of this year...

see ya around..

Anjou The Excellent

--
r.d...@uk.ac.strath.vaxa or r.dubar%vaxa.str...@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
Roger Dubar, (Anjou), The Law School, Strathclyde University, Glasgow, Scotland.