MS-DOS+Win../ME vs. NT/2000/XP FAQ relative download figures

Timo Salmi

Jan 1, 2004, 6:21:46 AM1/1/04
Of course it is very early days for the latter package, and there
probably are many other factors causing some incomparability bias
between the two figures. But it nevertheless is interesting to note
that e.g. the tsbat.zip FAQ for MS-DOS+Win..95/98/ME is about three
times as much downloaded as is the tscmd.zip FAQ for NT/2000/XP. For
example in the last whole week of the year (week 52) the Garbo
download figures (not including the potential mirror downloads) were

211 tsbat.zip
72 tscmd.zip

(Please do not take this the wrong way. This is not a return to the
unfortunate topics arguing, which, if still any, I am skipping.)

All the best, Timo

Department of Accounting and Business Finance ; University of Vaasa
mailto:t...@uwasa.fi <http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/> ; FIN-65101, Finland
Timo's FAQ materials at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Uno

Jan 1, 2004, 10:17:22 AM1/1/04

> Prof. Timo Salmi ftp & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5
> Department of Accounting and Business Finance ; University of Vaasa
> mailto:t...@uwasa.fi <http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/> ; FIN-65101, Finland
> Timo's FAQ materials at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Hi,just a note about 12:

12) How can I rename all my .JPG files sequentially in a directory?

set n=0
for %%a in (*.jpg) do call :sub "%%a"
:sub
set /a n+=1