vintagefilmbuff

Eric Stott

Oct 7, 2007, 4:13:34 PM10/7/07
Has anyone done business with this site:

http://www.vintagefilmbuff.com/

They've got some odd stuff, like Norma Talmadge in NEW YORK NIGHTS.

Eric Stott

James

Oct 7, 2007, 4:23:45 PM10/7/07
I bought two Carole Lombard Pre-coders that were sold at the dealers
table at Cinesation last weekend. The discs were from this company. I
haven't watched the tapes completely through, but just from flipping
through the first few minutes, the quality looked pretty good.

There's a message on both DVD's which claims that the tapes were
"Digitally mastered directly from film elements"

James

sir michael cat

Oct 7, 2007, 4:49:24 PM10/7/07

THANKS I am interested in their Silents, City Girl,The Queen Of
Spades and Four Feathers,