Music video with silent theme

1 view

Eric Grayson

Nov 10, 2006, 10:22:52 AM11/10/06
This is a rather interesting Spanish-language music video that has been
put together the manner of a silent film. For some odd reason, I get
MTV 3 (all Mexican all the time) over the air, and I saw this there...

This YouTube version rather limits the quality of the cinematography.
They aped hand-tinting, orthochromatic film, and makeup styles.

Stop me before I kill again, but even the lead singer is made up to
look like Lil Dagover IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHplhRg1-R0