Leopard Man scene breakdown

wcmartell

Mar 7, 2011, 6:18:19 PM3/7/11
A couple of years ago on my blog I broke down a scene from LEOPARD
MAN, included a clip and the script. It's one of a half dozen posts
that people linked to on their sites (so I get hits from it even
today). Don't remember whether I ever posted a link here...

http://sex-in-a-sub.blogspot.com/2010/09/creating-suspense-dread-leopard-man.html

One of the things I think is great about this scene is #8 in my
breakdown - a step that many writers would never think about, and
something you seldom see in horror films today.

- Bill
http://www.ScriptSecrets.Net