RUSH (Neil Peart) portrayed as criminal elite - movie "Taken"

LIBERATOR

Feb 6, 2009, 3:35:23 PM2/6/09
Liam Neeson, space monster from Jupiters moon Europa has monitored my
posts and knows the workings of RUSH using the NSA and all their
secrets they thought they could keep secret by using the NSA.

Neil is portrayed as two characters, a variance for characteristics in
how they differ required two different characters.

Neil is portrayed as an internal security of secret police in France,
and he is shown to be profiting from sex slaves that are girls
kidnapped when traveling and sold to tycoons (amazing what goes on
with the world of billionaires out of our ability to know becuase of
their money) as sex slaves, and most likely end up dead when the
tycoon is done with them.

Now this is amazing, seeing how this movie portrays solid truths about
Neil Peart. First, he is a NSA agent so the portrayal of him as being
"internal security secret police" of France, is legit. Second, Neil is
French and RUSH investments do give them the control of France, so the
entire French government is under Neil Pearts control, as is many
other nations such as India - by 1) RUSH investments 2)Use of the NSA
to spy on any hindering forces/persons and neutralize them.

The milder nicer Neil Peart portrayal was married to Virginia Newbon
who was portryaed as snobby red-head mother of an Anne Mills
portrayal. This Neil Peart portrayal is a major corporate emperor with
investments all around the world (as Neil Peart actually does again
the truth is portrayed in this movie about Neil Peart), and he tried
to use shell companies to trick Russians regarding oil investments and
control of the oil industry in Russia, but failed. They didn't get
into why he failed by I know that Dick Strong and Chos TKD have taken
over Russia long ago and are the ones controlling Russia, so it was
most likely Neil trying to deal with Dick Strong without knowing Dick
Strong was controlling the forces that denied Neil his deceitful
success. What makes it apparent that Dick Strong is in control of
Russia is there is a major neo-Nazi movement there, very formal very
organized.

Anyways, as it goes Neil is using police - secret Federal agencies to
kidnap girls or support the industry if he's not doing it himself.
What makes me think he's doing it himself is I see in WalMart a huge
bulletin board behind glass with photos of missing persons, and most
of them are young girls that are flaunting themselves sexy. Now my
direct experience with Neil and Virginia Newbon is that htey use the
police to commit crimes, such as stealing my backpack from Jefferson
County Library System but only after restaffing the local police and
the library staff. So the pattern revealed in the movie is exact to
what has been proven to me by Virginia Newbon doing what RUSH taught
her to do - cause the crime by corrupting the police and all
governmental presences so you can't be caught or held liable. This is
exactly what is portrayed in the movie.

Also, child pornography is also being soley done by RUSH. RUSH
formally owns a major stake in pornography in Toronto, the Toronto
Porn Alley. Who then would be doing child pornographers? Do you think
that a separate group would be the ones just doing child pornography,
or child pornography is a maturity of doing regular pornography? Well
I can guarantee that it's the regular legal pornographers that make
the child pornography happen, and guess who that is - RUSH.

FriendFinder Sex Porn network owned by Virginia Newbon and Dick
Strong is sending it downward. The links in the industry make it RUSH
and Virginia Newbon being guilty, and especially with the way that
child pornography survives - it's being covered by a police presence.
Guess who's doing it - RUSH and Virginia Newbon.

I keep telling my miserable parents they aer being lied to and
swindled by RUSH and Virginia Newbon. One of the tricks of Virginia
Newbon is to say "I'm only involved in sex industry for the NSA work"
- bullshit. But my parents are extremely selfish and self-centered so
they just won't get it.

Thanks space monster Liam Neeson!!

But the best way to validate the members of RUSH - Geddy Lee, Alex
Lifeson, and Neil Peart are the providers of child pornography is to
check the countrys that child pornography has been tracked too. One
question - does RUSH have sizeable money invested in that country?
Yes. That means RUSh is using the NSA to command whatever police
presence is in that country - thus the child pornographers are safe,
same way the Albanians that kidnap girls for sex slaves were safe by
the French Internal security chief portraying Neil Peart.

My parents really suck!!