attn: mel (& other secret fans of strange fruit & veg lad)

otterbot

Apr 19, 2001, 8:34:42 AM4/19/01
today's visit takes the cake.
you may recall my last update, which was the only conversation we had was me
saying "hello" & "goodbye". then he disappeared for weeks!!!

today i arrive & he is back, indeed, not only back but coming out to the
carpark to meet me.(!) there followed a short cheerful conversation about my
car. then he went to fetch me a trolley. (i nearly fainted). he was every
little old ladies' dream fruit & veg boy.

when i was halfway round, he came over to talk to me again, told me (amongst
other things) his sister (also on checkout duty) hurt her hand & he was
having a go at her about it in an unkind manner. we part, i walk on, to
where his sister is talking to one of the other staff (at which point i
started eavesdropping like mad) & she was saying "i hate him! i hate him!
j** shoots someone & gets out & acts like this! (etc)."
boggle!!!!!!!
so she did my checkout thing, shooting me dirty looks for talking to her
mean (& possibly murderous!) brother who is *still* talking to me - & said,
amongst other things, "elle macpherson eat your heart out" - he obviously
has failing eyesight to add to his other problems - yeek, i could barely get
out of the place without being conversed to death. in the end i just
cheerfully said "bye!!" & left him to it.

i hardly know what to make of it.
kylie

melvalena

Apr 19, 2001, 9:08:22 AM4/19/01
"otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote:

WOW! so he really is a wacko!! ohhh...

so, you really think his sister was talking about him and not someone
else?

is there anyway you can find out any more info??

wonder who he shot (his sister maybe?.

mel...
who has no such excitement in her own life. (that i'm aware of anyway)
--
Competition brings out the best in products and
the worst in people.--David Sarnoff

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts.
Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours

dkjyy

Apr 19, 2001, 9:00:01 AM4/19/01
This guy sounds like such a nut! Always an odd experience when you see him!
Perhaps Bipolar?
You could get in tight with the sister and find out the other half of his
personality, if you were at all interested in being nosey. ;-) Too weird!
:-)

Deanna

"otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

otterbot

Apr 19, 2001, 9:32:11 AM4/19/01
dkjyy <dk...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

> This guy sounds like such a nut! Always an odd experience when you see
him!
> Perhaps Bipolar?

i've been thinking that, actually. i'm thinking he has kangaroos loose in
his top paddock in the technical sense, not just the scatalogical sense.
next time i should wear a suit, hat & false moustache & see what i can find
out when he doesn't know i'm me... ;-)
oh no, it's contagious!
kylie

otterbot

Apr 19, 2001, 9:29:19 AM4/19/01
melvalena <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> >i hardly know what to make of it.
> >kylie
> >

> WOW! so he really is a wacko!! ohhh...
>
> so, you really think his sister was talking about him and not someone
> else?

definitely him - not only did she mention him by name, but was looking at
him too. i hope i misheard the other part! (but i don't think so.)

> is there anyway you can find out any more info??

maybe. the question is: do i really want to know?!
kylie

Margie

Apr 19, 2001, 9:39:01 AM4/19/01

"otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

LOL
You know how some people where a sign on their back saying "kick me"? Well,
I wear one saying "weirdos welcome"........ What does yours say? ;=})
Margie

otterbot

Apr 19, 2001, 9:50:36 AM4/19/01
Margie <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

lol! you poo. ;-)

Margie

Apr 19, 2001, 9:44:38 AM4/19/01

"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message
> "otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> >
> WOW! so he really is a wacko!! ohhh...
>
> so, you really think his sister was talking about him and not someone
> else?
>
> is there anyway you can find out any more info??
>
> wonder who he shot (his sister maybe?.
>
> mel...
> who has no such excitement in her own life. (that i'm aware of anyway)

That kind of excitement you can do without.
Margie

melvalena

Apr 19, 2001, 10:22:29 AM4/19/01
"Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote:

mine is neon pink and green.
it flashes: pick me! pick me!

only wierdos and sex freaks can see it.

i'm telling the truth! really!

trmomx3

Apr 19, 2001, 10:41:09 AM4/19/01

"otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Weird! Are you going to find out more? Maybe he shot her in the hand?

Tricia

Margie

Apr 19, 2001, 10:49:27 AM4/19/01

"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

I believe you, Mel. I get all the old fuddy duddies and weirdos, so mine
must say something about old farts too!

One time we doing a promo at the bank where I worked and my picture was in
the local suburban blatt. One day this guy called me at work and said I
looked like an old girlfriend and would I like to go to dinner with him, he
eats for free because he's a food critic for a big Chgo paper. Oh man. I
tell him thanks but no thanks I'm getting married in a year. He tells me,
think about it and he'll call me in a week. I look him up and sure enough
he's a customer (good thing I was polite) and he's 67yos old, I was 39!
Don't you know he calls me the next day, giving me his
credentials.......arggggg.

Only one of the many war stories I could tell. ;=})
Your turn.....
Margie

melvalena

Apr 19, 2001, 11:21:44 AM4/19/01
"Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote:

You don't really want to hear about it. Lets just say that I won't go
to a nightclub unless I know that I'm meeting up with certain 2 or 3
people. I just don't want the aggravation that being w/o these certain
people brings me. And they know all about the neon sign, they've seen
the results of its work.

When in other places, or waiting for my friends to show up, I do my
best to not make eye contact with anyone. I come across as a real
bitch.

Margie

Apr 19, 2001, 11:34:22 AM4/19/01

"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

Ah, well that's the sign I wear on my forehead when going to bars....
Margie

TXSherry

Apr 19, 2001, 1:34:48 PM4/19/01
otterbot said (on Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:32:11 +1000):

>i'm thinking he has kangaroos loose in
>his top paddock

/spits coffee on computer screen
ROTFLMAO

Now *that* is a phrase I *gotta* remember!

/ties string around finger to try to remember to get Kylie's Texas
package to the post office :(

Sherry
www.CactusBlossom.org
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
My Family Tree, King Lear may be,
But a Net is better for fishing.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Cheryl

Apr 19, 2001, 4:49:31 PM4/19/01

Have you been checking past news reports for someone who was
recently charged with a shooting?

--
Cheryl

Mum to Drew (11 Mar 99) and Reece (4 Oct 00)

Cheryl

Apr 19, 2001, 4:53:46 PM4/19/01

Mine says "please, serve everyone before me, I'm really not
important and I have all the time in the world to wait".

Seanang

Apr 19, 2001, 6:09:48 PM4/19/01

"otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Is there another fruit shop you can go to??? This fellow sounds seriously
weird!

Kerry

Margie

Apr 19, 2001, 6:36:58 PM4/19/01

"Cheryl" <cvan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

LOL Spoken like a mother and wife!
Margie

otterbot

Apr 20, 2001, 10:31:04 AM4/20/01
TXSherry <Cord...@ev1.Lear> wrote in message

> otterbot said (on Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:32:11 +1000):
>

> >i'm thinking he has kangaroos loose in
> >his top paddock
>
> /spits coffee on computer screen
> ROTFLMAO
>
> Now *that* is a phrase I *gotta* remember!
>
> /ties string around finger to try to remember to get Kylie's Texas
> package to the post office :(

ooh!!

otterbot

Apr 20, 2001, 10:32:08 AM4/20/01
Cheryl <cvan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >You know how some people where a sign on their back saying "kick me"?

Well,
> >I wear one saying "weirdos welcome"........ What does yours say? ;=})
>
> Mine says "please, serve everyone before me, I'm really not
> important and I have all the time in the world to wait".

lol!! aww...
you can change that, you know.
kylie

otterbot

Apr 20, 2001, 10:33:33 AM4/20/01
Seanang <seanan...@key.net.au> wrote in message

oh goodness yes, there's millions. i'm starting to think about it. he was a
project of mine for a while ("gee, i wonder what he'll do next!!") but it's
a bit creepy, eh.
kylie

otterbot

Apr 20, 2001, 10:34:08 AM4/20/01
Cheryl <cvan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

hmmm, i could do that. how interested am i?
kylie

otterbot

Apr 20, 2001, 10:34:34 AM4/20/01
trmomx3 <trmomx...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

ah, no. she had some kind of fruit & vegetable accident.
kylie

melvalena

Apr 20, 2001, 1:38:04 PM4/20/01
"otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>ah, no. she had some kind of fruit & vegetable accident.
>kylie

LOL! did anyone else think that was really funny?

TXSherry

Apr 20, 2001, 2:48:19 PM4/20/01
melvalena said (on Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:38:04 GMT):

/Raises hand

me, me, me!!

melvalena

Apr 20, 2001, 5:13:11 PM4/20/01
Cord...@ev1.Lear (TXSherry) wrote:

>melvalena said (on Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:38:04 GMT):
>
>>"otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>>>ah, no. she had some kind of fruit & vegetable accident.
>>>kylie
>>>

>>LOL! did anyone else think that was really funny?
>>

>>--
>>Competition brings out the best in products and
>>the worst in people.--David Sarnoff
>>
>> Don't be reckless with other people's hearts.
>> Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours
>
>/Raises hand
>
>me, me, me!!
>

>Sherry

I should have known it would be another Texan! <G>

I'm so glad to see you back!

Cheryl

Apr 20, 2001, 6:50:44 PM4/20/01

I've been trying. It depends on how sleep deprived I am any given
day, DH always tries to get me mad when my brother stays because he
knows that I will start the fight that either DH or I am itching to
get into with my brother.

trmomx3

Apr 24, 2001, 2:30:56 AM4/24/01

> "otterbot" <stor...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> >ah, no. she had some kind of fruit & vegetable accident.
> >kylie
> >

> LOL! did anyone else think that was really funny?

<snort> I did!!!

Tricia

melvalena

Apr 24, 2001, 9:03:12 AM4/24/01
"trmomx3" <trmomx...@hotmail.com> wrote:

see? i guess its a Texas thing huh? <G>

Margie

Apr 24, 2001, 9:12:51 AM4/24/01

> "trmomx3" <trmomx...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> >> LOL! did anyone else think that was really funny?
> >>

> ><snort> I did!!!
> >
> >Tricia
> >

> see? i guess its a Texas thing huh? <G>

Seeing as Kylie doesn't live in TX....I think not, missy. ;=})
Margie <--tickled my funny bone too.....

trmomx3

Apr 24, 2001, 10:53:05 PM4/24/01

"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> "trmomx3" <trmomx...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> >> LOL! did anyone else think that was really funny?
> >>

> ><snort> I did!!!
> >
> >Tricia
> >

> see? i guess its a Texas thing huh? <G>

Hee hee, several years ago, when we lived in Vegas, we visited San Antonio
on vacation. I bought a t-shirt that on the back said, "It's a Texas Thang,
Y'all Wouldn't Understand" :oD That was my fav shirt for a long time! :oD

Trcia

otterbot

Apr 25, 2001, 6:07:45 AM4/25/01
trmomx3 <trmomx...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

... i don't understand
;-) kylie

melvalena

Apr 25, 2001, 9:11:57 AM4/25/01
"trmomx3" <trmomx...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message
>> "trmomx3" <trmomx...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

>> ><snort> I did!!!
>> >
>> >Tricia
>> >

>> see? i guess its a Texas thing huh? <G>
>
>Hee hee, several years ago, when we lived in Vegas, we visited San Antonio
>on vacation. I bought a t-shirt that on the back said, "It's a Texas Thang,
>Y'all Wouldn't Understand" :oD That was my fav shirt for a long time! :oD
>
>Trcia

I want one!!
/pouts.