Models and Aspiring Models ONLY--Please Read

Rodan

Apr 1, 2001, 6:15:31 PM4/1/01
Don't let the likes of Eric Scott, Beretta, and their ilk dissuade you with
their uninformed claims that this is a scam! I invite you to visit our web
site at http://emodel.com and decide for yourselves that "the eModel program
is one of the easiest and best ways for models to break into the industry
that I've ever seen!" (quote from Supermodel Kim Alexis, who has appeared on
over 500 covers and in 6 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues and is a
Director on eModel's Corporate Board).

Hi! My name is Dan Harvey and I'm a talent scout for eModel, the #1 on-line
modeling company.

eModel uses the Internet to give aspiring models maximum exposure to over
5,000 agencies, managers, and clients. By using the Internet's worldwide
outreach and its 24/7 accessibility, we believe models who've been accepted
onto our web site have tremendous exposure that could otherwise cost
thousands of dollars to achieve... at a fraction of the cost.

If you believe you have potential and the desire to succeed as a model, I
would like to help you. Write to me at ro...@skyweb.net and I'll provide
you with more details. I can personally provide you with a FREE preliminary
evaluation and, if I feel you have what it takes to be a successful model,
I'll advise you to submit photos for a professional evaluation. I'll also
tell you my personal scout ID number; so, the evaluation will be absolutely
FREE. So, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by simply writing me
an e-mail!

eModel works with many different types of models and we are always looking
for male and female models for fashion and commercial print, female models
for plus-size fashion, petite fashion, and promotional, and kids with
outgoing personalities (must be at least 4 1/2 years old or older at time of
enrollment). If you are interested in modeling, I can tell you which type
of modeling you meet the physical requirements for. If you truly want to be
a model, I want to help you realize your dreams! Write me at
ro...@skyweb.net for more information.

Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you soon! Bye, now...

Sincerely,

Dan

Rodan

Apr 8, 2001, 2:54:43 PM4/8/01

Eric Scott

Apr 9, 2001, 1:27:27 PM4/9/01
People you know what they say, "If someone says it is not about money, THEN
IT IS ABOUT MONEY."

If someone starts off saying Hey it is not a SCAM, THEN IT IS A SCAM.

scam
scam
scam

Eric Scott

Apr 9, 2001, 4:38:45 PM4/9/01
This person just sent me an email asking me if I have visited his web site.
I informed him twice. Now I am informing him of all the illegal pictures
that are on his site. I am also informing him of all the images that are
stolen are being sent to each and every agency that represents the model who
has the stolen images.

COPYRIGHT VIOLATION:

Do you think that just because a super model is a super model that you can
post pictures of them?

Do you think the photographer that created those images cares if you post
his work of super models on your site?

Do you think this site will be up long with all the stolen pictures.

Models tell us all do you want a person to represent you when more then half
the pictures on his site are stolen?

> From: "Rodan" <ro...@skyweb.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.modeling,alt.models,alt.models.petite
> Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 11:54:43 -0700
> Subject: Models and Aspiring Models ONLY--Please Read

Rodan

Apr 10, 2001, 2:20:55 PM4/10/01
Get it straight, Mr. Scott... the site is not MY site! I work for eModel
and it is the company's site. Furthermore, I am certain that eModel has
express permission to post the photographs which are up on its site. If the
company does not, that is the company's problem, not mine. I am simply
trying to make a living doing what I enjoy... helping others to make a
living doing what they enjoy.

Sincerely,

Dan

"Eric Scott" <stu...@ericdigital.com> wrote in message

Eric Scott

Apr 11, 2001, 4:18:08 PM4/11/01
Just to inform you. Your companies provider has been informed of your stolen
images. Your site will be shut down soon.

Eric Scott

Apr 12, 2001, 1:07:14 PM4/12/01
Your customer below,

Zone Contact:
eModel.com, Inc.
Alec Defrawy
7001 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
US
Phone: 407-240-1656
Email: def...@aol.com

Domain servers in listed order:

NS15A.BOCA15-VERIO.COM 208.55.91.50
NS15B.BOCA15-VERIO.COM 208.55.91.51

Has images on his site that he does not have the proper release for the
copyright.

This is in total violation of the copyright act. I know this because one of
his employees emailed me the information about this company.

I feel that you as his provider should remove the site for violating the
copyright law.