Complete Data Base of Missing Children

an51...@anon.penet.fi

Mar 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/7/96

If it would help anyone on this newsgroup, I have the complete data base of
the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children. I downloaded it from
their website. Their URL is http://www.missingkids.org If you don't have web
access, I'd be glad to help.

My name is John Karr, creator of PowerWurks; a world wide support
organization for kids, teens and college students. At this time, it is an
e-mail based crisis feedback program. I have alot of plans for the future,
like an 800 hotline and more. All my plans revolve around kids. I am very
concerned about the well being of all young people. I'll do anything I can to
help find a missing child. I have 3 children of my own and I don't know what
I would do if they were taken from me.

Please don't hesitate to ask for my assistance. I can't send the huge data
base to you but I will share any information that might help you.

Please respond via e-mail to Power...@aol.com
For quicker response, *don't* address e-mail to an51...@anon.penet.fi.

Sincerely,
John Karr

PowerWurks
Support/Feedback/Security
Power...@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/powerwurks/index.htm
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to ab...@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to he...@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to ad...@anon.penet.fi