Anything Worth Looking for near Jacumba, CA?

FRITZL

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
Our family has recently joined a new clothing optional resort called Deanza
Springs near Jacumba, California. A description and map to the camping and RV
resort can be found at http://www.cybernude.com/DeAnza/

Me, my friends and brothers have found an abandoned railroad, hidden abandoned
strong boxes cemented into the rocks, an old broken down damn and a bunch of
Indian art, pottery schards and stuff. BLM land is right next to the resort
property. What we want to know is, are there any minerals like gold or precious
stones that we should be looking for?

Can anyone help us?

Please post answer or email me at tre...@aol.com

Trey, 13

st...@vicksburg.com

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
I don't think clothing is an optional thing while prospecting. Between sunburn on
private places and manzanita, wear clothes, you'll be better off for it. I don't
have a clue if there's minerals there or not.