On basics of mind control

eino ahonen

Sep 9, 2006, 7:57:12 AM9/9/06
On mind control: Basic knowledge

The mind control is against the universal declaration of human rights by the
UN. All people are free, and should live in brotherhood of man.

The term mind control has many meanings, for example, advertising,
subliminal advertising, hypnotic self help, or government propaganda.

On the "alien agenda" mind control means influencing the behaviour of an
individual. And to creating or remolding victims personality towards desired
state. The desired model human for the elite of the world, or, "the
Illuminati" is: Easily steerable mass-human without personal
characteristics. A stupefied, dumbed down person. This secures the interests
of the elite of the world. So they can lead our lives thought changing times
the way they want.

Apparently growing out of earlier government mind control research programs
such as MKULTRA, and government suppression-of-dissent programs such as
COINTELPRO, today's mind control is covert, finely crafted, around the clock
harassment perpetrated against citizens living in their homes and
communities.

It is to be noted, that MK-ULTRA and other government programs worked as a
front for the "alien" mind control techniques, which are superior. The
intradimensional way of mind control using the "alien" technologies ensures,
that the result is always the desired one. And undesired for all free-loving
people.

Destruction of family and other relationships by way of lies, bribes, and
threats is a goal of the phase of today's mind control. The current day mind
control program has been carefully engineered so that if the target
complains, their own words will instantly cause them to be labeled as
mentally ill.

The mind/body symptoms of current day mind control include: Excruciating
PAIN(!) Exceptionally frequent blanking of recent memories, and truncation
of new ideas

- Very unnatural inability to sleep, as if large amounts of caffeine have
been consumed.
- Sudden forced awakening at precisely the same time in the middle of the
night, continuing for at least months, and right on a clock time such as 4
am, zero minutes, zero seconds
- Sudden clumsiness, which can result in spills, spoilage of precise work,
or injury - Attacks of extreme fatigue, sometimes almost to the point of
paralysis, when there is no reason for such attacks
- Frequent powerful itching without rash, and which may start as a small
electric shock
- Artificial "bee stings", especially while trying to get to sleep
- Wildly racing heart without any cause
- Sudden overheating, without any cause
- Frequent flailing of arms and legs as you try to sleep
- Fake sounds such as alarm clock going off when it shouldn't, telephone
ringing when there is no incoming call, knocking on the door but no one is
there
- Voices, either very insulting, or telling you things that indicate you are
under surveillance
- Vibration of body parts when trying to sleep
- High pitched tone in ears, which may change when switching electronic
equipment on or off In some cases, statements by strangers indicating they
know what you had for supper In some cases, statements by strangers
indicating they can read your thoughts
- Artificial and powerful sexual stimulation
- Artificial and powerful PREVENTION of sexual stimulation .

This is THE EXTERIOR of mind control. The non-noticeable mind control is
more dangerous one. That is the manipulation of our thoughts and emotions
WITHOUT our notice of things.

On religious point of view mind control is satanic, because it tampers with
the human mind. Only the God has the leave to create or mold the human mind.
For this reason The "alien" mind control can be understood as SATANIC
activity.

On political scale the mind molding of the human collective mind reflects
the hegemony of the U.S. The military of the U.S. imposes us the New world
order using mind control. And we can`t shield ourselves from it. Which makes
us as puppets on strings.

We think we lead our lives. But we do not. We have to wake up to take notice
on the situation. And try to change the course of history.

All the best, Usko Ahonen

http://uskoahonen.blogspot.com/

alice

Sep 14, 2006, 4:54:02 PM9/14/06
hello, my name is Monika, i'm 42, living in Antwerp, Belgium.
About one year ago, i realized suddenly something very strange was
going on, it started with my computer wich was

clearly showing things that were not usual, and desperedly i started to
repair it somehow, during that first period, i

thought of a computervirus or some hacking tool, slowly i realized
aswell this "hacking", was not just messing up

things, but very precise, showing on my screen what i was supposed to
see.
Finally after my mail and personal pictures disapeared, and nobody else
seemed to understand that really something

strange was going on on my computer, i wrote a mail to some mailadres
(of the program maker of one pcprogram

appeared, hoping i would reach the people doing this .
I cried and was begging to let my stuff on my pc ect...
finally i recieved an answer:"glad i can finally tell you, this is a
test..."
I stared surprised on my screen, a test i wondered, what for.?
This phrase, was followed with a question about networks, the question
was put together with what i put in my own

mails, i read slowly and highly surprised the long question, summerized
from my own mailconversations with others

about the pc, and even more confused i became, seeing no answer in fact
was possible on that question, only the

grammer gave that impression, so it looked like it was not just a
computer puzzle, aswell i could not understand a test

of some computerstuff, would have reason to take my private things
away, and it looked much more like a test of my

own behaving, in fact a psycholigical test, fooling me infact with
technical questions about networks...
i felt cheated, got very scared, didnt understand who was doing this,
what kind of test this could be.
At that moment i only knew i could communicate directly writing on my
computer questions, getting answers over tv,

radio and gsm, i was rapidly changing moods, from laughter, to deep
sadness and enormious fear, and finally a

confirmation came again direcly on my computer, :"those things they are
dangerous, they could have enormous

pollitical consequences..."
It slowly became completely clear that my moods aswell, were a part of
the game, i panicked, and let pass all kind of

sensations over me, pain of a tooth, vomitting, sexual pleasure, al
kinds of emotions, fine mixed up to an exact coctail

of totally different perception of my envirement, i did not know what
whas real anymore, i wonderdered who was

behind it, searching it in friends , my mother, and realizing nobody i
knew was behind it, my mother saw my acting

strangly, looking for my father who died five years ago, i was even
thinking he was the one joking me....
I do understand my mother is convinced i had a psychotic-like
experience, but it hurts very much though, i can't even

ask her comfort, she simply don't want to hear anything about what
happenend convinced it could not have

happened..., it is simply impossible
I wondered desperedly how long this was going on, having the feeling it
explained some other things from before, but

not being able to logically update with my own thinking 42 years of my
life in one sudden moment, this experience is

the most tortering, i was fully aware, of the fact my entire thinking
failed to understand what was going on, and that is

aswell in fact the most interesting part of it, but aswell the cruel
one, the past is completely different than in my

memories was linked in terms like cause and consequence, and suddenly
all seemed different, but the thinking ability

of a human is clearly too slow to update and relink those facts,
especiallyl aswell in the longterm memorie, that feeling

is awfull and something that normally humans can only know
theoretically (that thinking is a much slowlier process

then reacting, it does not giud behaviour, feeling guides behaviour),
but feeling it happening is amazing, but terrifying.
In the beginning nothing makes sense anymore, even suicide is a
possible solusion, but hope to understand finally

what went on, not believing somebody could do something like this to
destroy my person, i kept as strong i could, for

months pretty confusing and bizarr situations were created around me,
and when some time passed by, the feeling of

not understanding anything faded away, and i could start to draw
conclusions.
The main conclusion ofcourse was that mind manipulating technologie
does really exist, and not just causing over all

symptoms, but very finetuned causing so many sensations, a million of
nuances, of things i felt before, aswell things i

never felt before, it was like trip of alice in wonderland, but aswell
realizing a painfull truth, this really went on, and not

just now, but in the past, as far i can guess out of my own experience,
end sixties, begin seventies.
A very clear memorie as a small girl, seeing on a walk trough the park
in my head some 3D picture of twisted wires,

hair or wool getting thin and getting thik again, getting big and
getting small. this picture was accompagnied with

feeling sick in a strange way i never would forget, it took just a few
seconds. Technical abilities were i suppose not

enough refind for 3D, this problem ten years after did not anymore
exist and 3d pictures apear in colour realistic live

experiences, dreams even while awake. It is like real, and i do now
understand how convincing ufo experiences

could be and how terrifiing real, letting people with a big part of
questions, not realizing the experience was completely

brain simulated.
they (the people who are doing this) did aswell explain how it is
possible they can do it, they explained me more about

electricity, electromagnetism, basic chemistrie and biology, and
several connection between them, how rubbing two

pieces of kwarts and seeing lightflashes, polarity of molecules, how it
works in celmembranes, about spectometrie and

more of all that.
I did not know some things at all especialli the connection with
elektricity so clear, and it would be strange it would

dicover part of this with having a hallucination, so i hope somebody
wil not draw imidiatly conclusions, but wonder if

this really could be really happening, who realizes that this story,
how absurd it sounds, it could be correct, someone

who would ask more details about what happened, and trie to find out
that the total story is too much coherent to be

some hallucination,
Dreams ofcourse are something incredible, not only just dreams by
stimulating some dream area, but dreams with a

clear defined content, like some movie playded over during sleep, those
dreams are very vivid, they all somehow are

connected with very deep human emotions, about life, birt and dead, and
ofcourse the instinct of sexuallity ruling

these acts, compromizing dreams, about violence, incest, war and big
ethic questions, those dreams are

accompagnied with feelings sometimes, or pain that seems real, and most
people i know, they had those dreams

themselves, but can not imagine it was once electronically induced-dig
in your own very deep personal memories

and you will find them aswell, it looks like your own dreams simply)
sleepdeprivation for days or just falling asleep,

hartbeat with trilling movies and getting sentimental over others,
feelings like compassion, rage, and even feelling very

deeply in love, euforic, with music getting shivers, so it seemes that
this is the current state of the art today of mind

manipulation technology .
After looking for information around on the net and some books, i know
now im not wrong in the fact that this

technology is for more then thirty years in use, is develloped and
refined during normal life on people without their

knowledge, and if you try to explain, they dont and cant believe their
own fears and dreams are not really theirs,

because adding emotoions to one's life for so long become normal
emotions associated with your own, with your own

identity, That is the most surprising part of it: even after you know
somebody makes you feel and do things,stil it feels as

if it is under command of your own will, movements, needs and
exitement, not even your own taste you can trust in

whatever you like, because they make you simply like other things.
Now im desperadly looking for contact with people who do meanawhile
aswell know this is going on, and that is the

reason for this mail, on wich i hope for some reaction, it was a cruel
way to get to know i'm in fact so much different

than i thought, it feels releave aswell as it feels terror.
I hope very much to find more people in my situation, i know there are,
some stories i found confirm exactly what i

experienced aswell, but most those people are not anymore to find over
the internet, so i hope this way somebody will

read my story and take contact with me.
Friendly greetings from belgium, Monika.
msn: monika...@gmail.com
mail: monika...@telenet.be
icq:220-647-559
Please realize well the reasons you dont believe this, realize well
those reasons are not rational, but purely intuitif

because you can't imagine, the same way like tv or gsm once was
unimaginable.